The Banks at West Fork Apartments

We love, love life on the River!! Food truck,beautiful views, awesome gym, and quick response from management makes life so much simpler and convenient!! We do not regret selling our home and moving here. It's better than we imagined!!
It’s pretty good but we’ve had things happen that shouldn’t have, but it’s a generally nice area , we like it . We just wish we had more cameras around the sections to see what happened around the timing of certain events.
The community is beautiful and clean. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is second to none always friendly and helpful. Best of all are the events scheduled each month !!
I think this question falls just short of a 5 for just a couple of reasons. No.1, the stairs in the complex are broken and do not smooth edges. If I misstep and my heal hits the edge of the broken step it cuts through my sock and shoe. If I happen to be barefooted I have a gouge taken out of my heal. I think the steps should be ground down or carpeted in the stairwell. No2. The low asphalt in the parking lot in front of building 6 needs to be fixed. In the summer time it breeds mosquitoes and in the winter time it will ice over and cause someone to slip getting into and out of their car. Isn’t there anything that can be done? In closing you all as a team have done a fantastic job maintaining the facility. You are quick to respond to any problems within the apartments themselves. The staff is always smiling and very kind. I appreciate your professional attitude at all times.
Staff are always friendly and attentive to any issue. Maintenance and cleanliness inside and outside of complex are always well kept. Events are wonderful.
Moving has been easy with this community. The process was amazing and simplified. Everything was done within two days. Friendly staff to help you get through everything.
I've never had a better experience with finding, renting, and moving into an apartment as I've experienced at The Banks. The staff is exceptional and friendly as are my neighbors and others in the community. I feel at peace and at home here.
I love it here! I moved from downtown Nashville and instantly realized I made the best decision. Thank you for the amazing service and speedy response times.
1 star
Office staff is sorely inept. Slow responses to any issues/requests. Neighbors are combative after we asked for a 2nd handicap parking spot. Office has done nothing about it.
It’s a safe community. We have had some maintenance issues, but they are always fixed promptly. We have enjoyed the amenities that the community offers.