The Banks at West Fork Apartments

4.5

4.5

Some noises made daily by neighbors at midnight get sick of complaining. Some doors been brooks for long time but not been fixed. Some cars alarm is broke and they beep so loud on med night. The security lady is so mean when I call her about the incident she said nothing she can do, I told her that I have work in the morning she said she have a job in the morning too.
I've been here at The Banks since June of 2021 and I am so happy to be here. There's so many events every month, which is amazing, and the food trucks that show up are always something to look forward to! I also love how pet friendly this community is. There's lots of dogs and we love the dog park as well. My son looks forward to meeting new friends at the playground when we come home every day. This is all I could ask for and then some in a community.
I have only been here a couple days, but so far I'm loving it. Beautiful neighborhood, quiet, friendly people, and the apartment itself is really nice.
The Banks are fantastic. I recommend this place to everyone I talk to who is looking for a home. I haven’t had a single thing to complain about.
Great people all around everyone is friendly and any questions were answered to the fullest extent. The area is very clean along with very beautiful. The apartment was even better than we had expected.
I have absolute love living here so far! Let me tell you I can’t even explain how much I appreciate the leasing office and how awesome they are. I recently just moved from a complex where I didn’t have this experience! They have made the transition so smooth and easy! Definitely love living here!!
Great community. Definitely a good fit if youre a dog lover. Would recommend to others. It includes a pool, valet trash, grilling areas and many other amenities.
Pros include: location, community, amenities, and events. The only con is that amenities aren't viewed as co-owned by residents. The clubhouse if often rented out (where you can't enter), and the hours of operation on the lease is inaccurate. Which is fine if you work traditional hours, but trying to show off your community to family members when you can't show them the community is just a bummer.
Lovely grounds - always clean and nice smiles from neighbors! The dog park and gym are perks you don't want to miss out on. Our favorite space to hang out is at The Overlook, to meditate, enjoy an old-fashioned, or just listen to the sounds of Tennessee!
I love living in the river at the Banks!! The staff and maintenance are great. Plus most of the neighbors I have talked to are so friendly.