The Banks at West Fork Apartments

4.5

4.5

When I first moved here everything was great … now it’s gotten really strict and annoying . There is never any parking your constantly stalked and harassed by your neighbors! You can’t even have guest over without being told On and reported for $1500+ a month you would think you would have more freedom
Super friendly management staff. Very attentive and friendly maintenance staff. Very clean apartments and common areas. A lot of activities for kids, adults, pets, etc.
Simple move In. Third floor best floor. Clean spacious and quiet. Take a stroll by the river or go across to the greenway. Costco .5 miles away.
I moved into the banks a few days ago. The entire experience from beginning till now has been outstanding. Kim was the best and had so much patience with all my questions. Moving from out of state was nerve wrecking but everything was taken care of when we moved in. Neighbors have been so friendly and the amenities are amazing and everything is so well maintained. I also feel very safe which is so important to me with two little ones. I am excited to be a resident here! 10/10 Thank you Banks at West Fork!!!!
I absolutely adore the resident application assistant! Everyone was so helpful during the process and couldn't have been nicer when I had several questions.
Lovely community and neighborhood! Great amenities and staff in the office! Amazing location to live if you have a pet! Loved the location and the convenience to all the necessities! Overall I am having a great experience living here!
We have just started the process of moving in and already everyone has been so kind and welcoming. We have been guided through the whole process. The staff is amazing
My first visit meeting with Leasing Professional Fallon Peterson. Great hospitality and I loved The Banks at West Fork. Super nice and beautiful environment, model home and landscape. I look forward to my move.
The office staff has been great! Fallon and Kim are great, and extremely friendly. Kim has been able to answer any questions I’ve had about my move in, and Fallon was able to help me get into an apartment on short notice making my move across the country much more enjoyable.
We’ve been here just a month shy of a year so I feel we have a pretty good idea of what the experience of living at The Banks is all about. We’ve enjoyed calling The Banks our home. The staff here is excellent. Not only extremely efficient but kind to the residents, always eager to make our experience here better. The dog friendly atmosphere tops any we’ve ever experienced. You’re immediate response to any problems that may arise within our apartment is amazing. You absolutely make this a community with so many events. Thanks you!