The Banks at West Fork Apartments

4.6

4.6

Michelle
I really enjoyed living at the Banks at West Fork. The apartments are beautiful and the staff are all great! I love the granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. I love all the extra space in the apartment.
Amanda
Love it here always have fun activities and food trucks for residents. They are helpful with any concern you have. The pool and dog park are great accessories to what we have available for our discretion. Also we literally live by a river and in the summer the kayaks come out. This place is strict with rules but it makes the overall area better.
Ryan
We have had a great experience with The Banks so far. The application process was quick and easy and move in was no problem as well. Very happy to have chose The Banks.
Isabelle
Absolutely love it here! The homes are beautiful and the walls are thick. The absolute best part is the coffee machine in the clubhouse that’s free for residents 😍
Sharon
From the beginning to the end I was made to feel like priority!! The office staff is amazing! Melissa is so helpful and thoughtful! She’s very very knowledgeable of the property! I’m happy to be amongst family!
Molly
The banks is the best apartment complex in Murfreesboro! I toured many others and no where else did I get the smiles or professionalism that I received at the banks! Everything that management does, they do with excellence. I love living at the banks!
Brittani
We are new to the TN area but we are loving our time as residents at The Banks! The staff are so helpful and timely. The place is kept very well and always decorated beautifully! We are so happy to be part of such a kind community!
Emily
I have absolute love living here so far! Let me tell you I can’t even explain how much I appreciate the leasing office and how awesome they are. I recently just moved from a complex where I didn’t have this experience! They have made the transition so smooth and easy! Definitely love living here!!
Lydia
I love this place! The staff is incredible. From helping my boyfriend and I find the perfect apartment, to making sure we’re fed (food trucks all the time, LOL) this complex is great!! 10/10 would recommend. Thank you for really making our experience here the best!
Zachary
I love living at the Banks. It’s by far the nicest place I’ve rented. The amenities and staff are fantastic. And the location is only minutes from anything you may need.