The Barrett

4.2

4.2

Maiya Allison
1 day ago
The complex has been on a steady decline with new tenants having high foot traffic loitering outside of others patios at all hours of the night talking loudly. Upstairs neighbors being unreasonably noisy and no way to report noise complaints after office hours. Previously we were given a link on our portal to make these complaints but that seems to no longer exist.

Alexis
1 day ago
We love living here at the Barrett! It is very close to everything you would ever need! Friendly staff and great rooms. Highly recommend it!

Dakota
1 day ago
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! it’s so nice and amazing and have renewed one time so far! I would definitely stay here if you’re able to! Try it out and you’ll love it

Molly
1 day ago
I have lived here for 3 years and I have had an incredible experience. The environment is amazing and the apartments are clean and modern. I would recommend anyone to live here because it is a great place to live!

Subhashini
Awsome staying here. Liked the neighborhood a lot. Liked the facility. Liked the pool. Reasonable rents. Service is very quick. They have responded very quickly

Ken
1 star
I have some complaints. - There is an inquiry form in the resident portal but the leasing office has never replied to my questions. - Roof leaking happened again. This issue is keep occurring since I moved into this apartment 3 years ago! - After I reported roof leaking two weeks ago, maintenance guys have come to confirm the situation. They did not see the pictures I uploaded. And no progress has been reported yet. Was it fixed???

Tetiana
I looooove my apartment!! Love the area, everything is so close by, and very peaceful at the same time. I enjoy it so much! Highly recommend!!:)

Monica
I enjoy living here. The location is convenient and I love the apartment layout. I plan to stay here as long as possible. There are other places I could stay but this is a safe and calm environment.

James Cory
about 2 months ago
Excellent! Kimberly took great care to make us feel welcomed. From start to finish she kept us informed and always provided information we needed before we asked.

Hannah
about 2 months ago
The maintenance team is always so helpful and kind! Have had troubles with the office not answering their phone during hours of operation. I love the facilities!