The Baxter

4.5

4.5

Edgar
Genuinely enjoy working here. Trevor and the office do an awesome job for us tenants and as much as I want to join, their events seem like a good time.
Jennifer
I am very happy at the Baxter apartments! It is quiet while still having plenty of fun events at the great room and the pool. I would recommend this complex to anyone!
Morgan
i just moved into the baxter apartments and it has been a lovely experience. everyone was super helpful during my move in process! the place is beautiful as well.
Madelyn
Great vibes. Pool is nice. People are nice. Great events by the office. Everyone is very helpful. I have really my time and experiences at this place
Charlotte
I love living at The Baxter! Office management is excellent and the amenities are great. I have lived here for over 2 years and haven't been happier than I am today with how things are being managed!
Meaghan
The apartment complex is in a great location to restaurants and bars nearby! The complex itself is well kept, very secure and the amenities are pretty good. The noise levels from above neighbors can sometimes be pretty loud, but that's expected from living in an apartment.
Emma
Love it so far. I just moved in yesterday and so far my experience has been wonderful! It’s not too nosy, everyone seems very nice, and it accommodates all of my needs.
Israel
Great and convenient place to call home! I moved here from Texas and I made my way here to Louisville. Nevertheless, The Baxter has been quite the ideal place to live at!
Carolyn
Dogs always barking and music always blaring at the pool. Apartment cheaply made- cabinets in kitchen, doors breaking, and sink faucet broke. I love the location, but expensive for what you get.
Luke
I've enjoyed living at the Baxter because of its prime location and amenities. The apartments are new and look great. There are tons of positive aspects to being in this area of the Highlands, including a dog bar across the street and a brewery attached to this building.