The Baxter

4.5

4.5

Lindy
It's nice and quiet. Management is good about maintenance for the most part. It seems like when management staff in the office changed, things have been more organized. We enjoy living here!
Mackenzie
The Baxter has an optimal location in the highlands, well-kept amenities, and a friendly and staff who are always willing to answer questions and help in any way they can.
Heidi
Great location and amenities. I worry about driving in and out of community due to all the street parking now. It caused blind spots. I dislike the street racers in the weekends and wish the city would something about it, otherwise I enjoy living here.
Michael
Great community and professional staff. Moving from another apartment complex in the area over a year ago was the best decision I could have made.
Madelyn
about 2 months ago
Great apartment with lots of great amenities. The pool is very relaxing and the perfect size! The gym is great as well. Location is prime with lots to do within walking distance!
Shawn
2 months ago
We love living at The Baxter! The convenience within the area and all of the sweet fur babies is our favorite thing about living here. We can’t wait until the pool opens!
Samantha
3 months ago
I have had a good experience here. The only issue is the lack of waste stations for pet owners and the lack of rules regarding cleaning up after your pets.
Sandra
3 months ago
Love this community keep up the good work you guys we can’t enjoy life without each one of us in our community continue to make this community safe and respected at all cost
Dave
3 months ago
Great place to live and it keeps getting better with new restaurants and shops opening monthly! Clean and safe with a staff that cares! Convenient to downtown and many bars and restaurants!
Mackenzie
4 months ago
The Baxter is located in a great location that allows easy access to the Highlands, Cherokee Park, and downtown. The amenities make The Baxter a great choice at price point for the area.