The Baxter

4.5

4.5

I wish the apartment was more strict about residents picking up after their dogs. I also wish they had more places to dispose of doggie bags as I feel that may be part of the problem. With it being such a dog-friendly complex there isn't much access for owners to dispose of waste properly or the proper cleanup after pets. Other than that I love it here.
I love the location!! You can't beat it. Can walk to so many great places! In an awesome neighborhood as well. This place is also very quiet, which makes working from home great.
Just moved in a few days ago and love it so far! The staff was all very helpful in making sure we knew everything we needed to and answering any of our questions. The apartment itself is very nice and we love the location too!
Beautiful and spacious apartments. Love the barn door and large kitchen island. Favorite part of the apartment is hands down the master shower. Walking distance to some great local spots. Nice movie theater and common area. Great covered and secured parking garage. I do wish gym had better equipment. The location is just ok — not the best area, not the worst area! Overall, happy we chose to live here.
It’s beautiful here very large space. Great fire place and location to good restaurants! Really enjoy the sliding barn door and the color of the kitchen back splash and showers !
Living at The Baxter has been a great experience overall - an easy move-in, great maintenance, friendly neighbors, and nice amenities. A great place to be!
We’ve been here about two weeks now. We couldn’t be any happier with our decision to move here. Trevor was amazing getting us in so quickly!
So far everything has been great. i moved in about 2 weeks ago and the front office has been very accommodative to everything. Kevin has also been a great help, he is fantastic.
I have really enjoyed living at The Baxter for almost 2 years! The building is quiet and neighbors are respectful. The neighborhood is fantastic and within walking distance of so many things!
Office staff has been very receptive when needed. Everyone is kind and helpful when I call- in the very few times I have even needed to call for anything.