The Baxter Decatur Apartments

4.5

4.5

Just moved in and people we meet are all so nice! The complex is wonderful with alot of amenities! Great bonus of having alot of retail in the bottom as well. The apartment itself is very spacious and sleek!
The buildings and community is very friendly and clean. There are plenty of great amenities like the pool and 24 hr gym. The people at leasing office are helpful and a pleasure to work with
Great place to live! The move in process was very easy. I love my apartment now that i have decorated everything to my liking. The complex has great amenities from a roof top, pool a gym and more ! I love how you can reserve your space at the cub house if you want to have a gathering. I’ve only been here a few months but so far i love it here.
Everyone has been so helpful from start to finish! From the initial visit to moving in, the entire Team has been wonderful. I couldn't be happier
Recently, some of the new neighbours makes serious noise from early morning to late at night. They turned the music super loud ( I believe that they are using woofer or something). Besides that, I had been pretty satisfied with living in this apartment complex for the last two years.
Lots of outdoor space plus all of the restaurants, stores, and shops in the area. All of that is within walking distance of the apartment complex.
Benn loving living at Baxter! Cole and his team are so great! It's a large reason we decided to stay and renew our lease as well. The amenities are great and I feel safe here.
I’m moving out soon but I had a great experience living here. Clean, maintenance was attentive, the management was nice. Will miss living here.
My experience has been good so far.I have been living here for a year now.When something is broken,they are usually quick to fix it.It is usually quiet in my area that I live in and that is what I love the most.
I really really like this place. I feel safe and secure living here. I barely here any noise and the neighbors I stay by mind their own business. The best place I ever leaves. Kudos especially goes to the Maintance men they always fix any issues in which I been here a year only 3 issues.