The Beacon has been amazing so far. The amenities are great and the staff is so nice and it all makes for a very positive living experience.

I love the beacon! The grounds are nicely kept, there is okenty of parking and the office staff is super friendly. The bedrooms are on the smaller side but the private bathroom and walk in closet make up for everything you are missing.

Hasn’t been bad. The staff in the office are pretty friendly. The maintenance people aren’t the fastest but they’ve fixed the problems in my apartment.

I’ve loved spending two years here and look forward to next year too! It’s so nice and has a great transit route for getting to campus quickly!

It id a good apartment, there is a bus stop which is very convenient for students to go to school. Also, it is close to the Auburn UNIVERSITY, students can drive or take the bus in ten minutes.

For my first apartment this has been an awesome place to live. The complex is not too far from campus, yet very convenient to local shopping.

I love the apartment community at the Beacon. The staff is always putting on fun activities for the residents like cookie decorating, scavenger hunts, and pumpkin smashing.

I really like the place that I'm staying at right now. the people here in the community is actually one of the best ever been at. I like the staff here they are really nice and they assist you whenever you need help.

It’s an amazing place with great experiences and such friendly faces! They chose my roommates for me and I absolutely love my roommates. They’re always giving us opportunities to meet others and run the place so smoothly. Great place to live.

The Beacon is a great place to live; however, I took away one star because of maintenance. They take a long time to complete requests. All in all I've had a great experience living here.

I love the beacon, there are so many activities you can do here. I enjoy the cookouts and the pool parties and I also like doing The Artsy events like creating your door decorations on Christmas and painting your pumpkins on Halloween. They have a spacious dog park that's perfect for my pup.

I enjoy living here and it has been really great. Lots of good times and close commute very fun nice place. Wu connected to tv not good time.

Everything has been great here so far! The only issue I ran into (broken AC) was fixed as soon as possible and the crew was very kind and polite. I guess the only complaint I have at the moment is the fact that the pet fee is so high. I know other places who only charge about 100$, and its a one-time charge. I understand the 250$, but the 25$ a month adds up really quick and I believe I may have to move next year because of this cost plus how high rent already is.

Overall the experience is great. I've been at the beacon for 2 1/2 years now and its been very consistent with the quality it offers. The washers and dryer are really loud though and it sucks to find that out after you sign.

I have had multiple interactions with the office staff, maintenance staff, and other residents who live here. I can honestly say that there is no better place for students to live than here! I got assigned the best roommates, the staff is very friendly and always wanting to help, and it's a great package deal for the price of the lease

I love the staff and all the amenities that The Beacon has to offer! The maintenance team works hard to make sure the property remains in perfect condition. Overall, The Beacon is a great place to live!

So far my experience here at the Beacon has been nice. I feel as though maintenance can be a little faster with the work orders. When I first moved in I wish my apartment was a little cleaner.

it's awesome, no complaints so far. Even though it's kind of far from the school the bus is nice and I never have to wait for the next line, and worse comes to worse, i can bike to school.

My experience overall has been pretty good. The only things that I would change, is the internet service. It is a bit subpar. Other than that, my stay stay here has been quite pleasant.

The Beacon at south college is an awesome place to live. The staff members are always very helpful, and never make me feel unwelcome. The pool is awesome and the gym is nice too.

Living here has been good. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the maintenance is quick and helpful. It is close to campus and convenient for the Tiger Transit.

I have had a good experience at the Beacon. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance comes fairly soon after putting in work orders and the apartments are nice.

The community is very clean and quiet! The staff have be nothing but kind and helpful and I love the new paint to the exterior of the buildings!

Its been an amazing experience living in the Beacon. It feels like it's own little community, there are events very frequently and the residents are very diverse. I happened upon the beacon by chance and it's the best accident i have ever had!

Living at the Beacon has been extremely convenient. I was very pleased with the condition of my apartment when I arrived and was impressed. The one problem we had with our dryer was fixed in a timely matter.