I really enjoyed living here. Having my own bathroom was nice.i really enjoyed the pool and laying out by it occasionally. Everything was very nice.

I’m sad to be leaving The Beacon! I’ve been here for two years and it has been such a great atmosphere for coming into college here in Auburn.

It’s been good so far, a little early to tell for the good or bad. I’ve enjoyed the staff and the people, just a few small things here or there will bother me.

The beacon is a great place to live. The front office is very helpful and all maintenance requests have been completed very quickly. The towing policy is kind of annoying but besides that its a great place to live.

I’ve liked living here so far! I’m going into my third year here and I’ve never had any major problems. One thing that could be improved on is how quickly maintenance responds to requests.

Love living here! I’ve loved the space in the apartment and the amenities. It’s in a great location, close to campus and everything else I need. Happy to be staying another year!

I love the beacon, there are always tons of activities to keep the residents involved in the community vibe. I would highly recommend the beacon

I really enjoy living here. The amenities are nice and there are monthly events for residents to participate in. The staff are very friendly and they are always happy to help you!

AMAZING!! Still love it here. Good closet and bathroom space. The kitchen could be bigger. It's a quiet area with lots to do. You could lounge by the pool, workout, get on the computers, etc.

The only problem I think there is that they could have fixed some things around the main office building like gate locks and hot tub. But helpful and friendly staff with a nice apartment!

I enjoy living here, however many people have been breaking into the pool and nothing is done about it. The gates really need to be fixed because my window is right next to the pool and people bring there whole families including children and they scream

The people are really nice and plan great events. Just wish the apartment wasn’t so cheaply made. Furniture is uncomfortable and falling apart.

Love the pool! Close to shopping and museum. Lots of fun events. I love the grocery bingo and staff is very nice and attentive when issues are brought to their attention.

It’s such a great place, so close to campus and offers a transit. Comes furnished which helps in so many ways. The staff is friendly and always filling us in on opportunities to make more friends.

The community at the Beacon is very good, lots of activities and good maintenance, although this area could use some improvements. The staff here js wonderful!

Living at the beacon is great! Great location to campus and downtown. There is always events going on onsite! The staff is very professional and accommodating.

lived at the beacon 2 years and it was decent. maintenance is pretty quick. had a few key issues with the leasing office but overall living here is fine.

The beacon is a nice place to stay. It's pretty chill over here. It's really close to school. The only problem is that they raise the rate of rent for returning residents.

I have had a wonderful resident experience! Spent many many days by the pool lately and loved the atmosphere even if it is just studying outside at the tables. Maintenance has been great through our occasional needs as well. Overall, it has been a good experience having lived here for almost a full year now.

My name is John Zacharia Isingo. The Beacon is a very nice place to be. I am enjoying being here! Through this resident, I found that I have made a lot of friends. Thanks!

I love living the at The Beacon! The giveaways and events that are hosted here are great. The rent is reasonable and it’s located super close to campus.

I really enjoy staying at the Beacon the staff is really friendly and helpful and also try to connect the residents by different activities.

The staff is friendly, but there have been a few issues with management. Also, as a resident, the guest parking pass situation is really annoying to have to deal with.

My experience living here at The Beacon has been great! It's close to campus, nice computer lab, good gym equipment, and a wonderful pool with grills!

I dont think it is0705421716 9780756692575 9781592533251 0897500482 9780316306225 9780061353246 9780316404150 9780062024039 9780802145314 0345314166 0740718584 9780385518512 9781412715973 9781338176339 9780156029438 0738700509 9780470923221 9780060725082 0688149553 9780446546935 9780525954187 0394724615 9780062290397 9781501112331