The Beck at Hidden River

4.3

4.3

Jessica
1 day ago
We have really enjoyed our time at The Beck! Nice community, we enjoy the events that the office host, staff and maintenance have been amazing.

Jeffrey
1 day ago
I believe the location is very good with quick and easy access to I75 and I4 as well as all points in Tampa. Very quiet and relatively safe complex. Would highly recommend The Beck.

Ashlee
Awesome staff. Love Janet!!!!!! She is always so helpful and responsive!! Clean facility and very speedy with maintenance requests!!!! Absolutely love the additions to the dog spa area! Thank you

Cynthia
Changed security and didn’t tell us who or give phone number. Of course we needed it on a Saturday. Office was supposed to open at 10 a.m. but no one showed up all day! Asked maintenance man Jamie, and he wouldn’t give us the number. He refused to help us and we said we were going to report him. He said go ahead, my name is Jamie and drove off on the golf cart swearing at my daughter. He also works everyday here and parks in the ONLY handicapped spot on our side of the building. He’s rude and intimidating. They also charge extra for a designated parking spot. There are 4 right in front of the door but only 1 is utilized yet the 1 handicapped spot we have is on the other side of the parking lot by the office. Pool is always dirty, hallways are disgusting, office does nothing about excessive noise, walls are paper thin, community wi-fi that’s very slow, marijuana smell outside everywhere, people smoking cigarettes even though its a non-smoking property, parking is a real problem and spo

Rebecca
We’ve been residents for 2 years now and can honestly say we feel very fortunate to be renting here at The Beck! We were the first residents to be living in our unit which was a bonus! These apartments have that upscale modern feel, great appliances and amenities, amazing staff and maintenance, and is located in a safe and friendly neighborhood. It’s just unbeatable!

Verified Resident
Love the complex just too expensive, if rent was a little lower I would recommend the complex to others. Maintenance is quick, office staff are professional and friendly

Brianna
Overall the apartments are nice with great amenities. I love that I am able to have my own garden within the community. I wish their was more accountability for residence to clean up their trash and dog feces though.

Anitta
It’s been fun! Everyone has been helpful and responsive. I would like more resident events besides food trucks and available after work hours or on weekends, but otherwise I’ve enjoyed my experience.

Morgan
about 2 months ago
I love The Beck, the residents here are very kind, although people usually just keep to themselves. Our apartment is great, there’s just a few cut corners we can see and have to deal with.

Kamila
about 2 months ago
We’ve been living at the Beck for 2 years now and we love it here! Gym is nice, and pool are is relaxing. Apartments are big and clean. Everything works good!