The Belvedere

4.5

4.5

It’s chill and I feel safe. The maintenance is great and always on time. Amazon Hub is very convenient, amenities are clean. Overall, very satisfied!
It’s so nice and peaceful. A nice quiet community. Me and my fiancé feel safe raising our newborn here, and the staff is so friendly and helpful!
Excited to see new ownership of the community. Love living here and will continue to live here. Landscaping just needs more love on the walkways and the branches need trimmed.
Parking is terrible in every way. It doesn't make sense why there are so many parking garages but very few parking space. I shouldn't have to walk three minutes to and from my car every day.
Love it here! I feel safe with my three kids and maintenance always comes through! Haven’t had an issues at all! And amazing afternoon views!
I love it here. The only complaints I have right now are that the lights in the stairwells are blown and they still haven’t been replaced since we’ve been here in September, and I live on the 3rd floor and can constantly hear the neighbors beside us running around to a point where it sounds like they’re inside my apartment. I can also constantly hear banging from below us. But overall this is a beautiful and nice apartment community and I love the location and really enjoy living here.
This apartment has been the warmest space I’ve had in a long time! I really love my neighbors! I love the spaciousness of the apartment and the fireplace that quickly warms the place. This is especially nice during these cold months!
Pleasant living here so far, living here is convenient to everything and I enjoy the Aesthetics of the complex the grass and trees Are Always manicured and the people that I've met here have been Pleasant so also if I have an issue with something needing to be repaired it's addressed immediately
Various educators teach rules governing the length of paragraphs. They may say that a paragraph should be 100 to 200 words long, or be no more than five or six sentences. But a good paragraph should not be measured in characters, words, or sentences. The true measure of your paragraphs should be ideas.
The Belvedere has the potential to be great but it’s time for an update. The grounds are in need of work. The out door lighting around our apartment has not worked for at least two months-other than one 24 hour period. There are four street lights out where we park our car and it is pitch black. The maintenance guys are soooo nice but they say it is a bigger problem than just the light bulbs. If you speak with management they respond well we just replaced the bulbs? What else can we do? Several cars are on site with flat tires or expired plates. Most have not moved parking spaces since we moved in during the summer. The main courtyard has serious drainage issues and is a mud pit along with the dog park. The dumpster is back in place it’s trash over flowing. The apartments need updating and freshening. Our washer leaks wherever we run a cycle. It feels as though they do not spread people out but try to clump them all together.