The Benjamin Lofts

4.6

4.6

Ethan
1 day ago
Great place, the price is fair and the room is a good size. There are many amazing amenities including a fire pit and plenty of fun events. The staff are nice and always willing to help when asked

Madeline
Overall a great community to live in. I’ve had no problems over the years. Staff is attentive and willing to help when there is a problem. I especially love the events with free food.

Sarah
A great, safe, fun and secure place to live. Very secure buildings, which provides peace of mind. I highly highly recommend the Benjamin Lofts Apartments ; )

Kaitlynn
The experience has been great and office staff is friendly. My only inconvenience is the lack of price breakdown and the differences in prices on the lease vs what I have to pay.

Acennan
Rent is a little better than most places. Relatively close to public transit and decent kitchen facilities. The pet fee is little outrageous though.

Shannon
I really won the lottery with my roommates, they are amazingManagement has been amazing here with helping me any time I need it, and I’m so glad I can have my cat here.

Jessie
The staff and students living in these apartments have been nothing but nice and caring about each other. I love the security features at the apartments. It makes me feel calm when I leave knowing my things are all locked up tight.

Genebah
The people at the leasing office are very friendly. Paying rent is very easy to do. Building is very nice and close to campus. I enjoy this place a lot

Jaden
Living at the Benjamin has been a great experience! I love the staff and being able to be so close to work! I most definitely recommend!!!!!

Saron
I love the Benjamin! I’ve been living here for almost 2 years now & I recommend it to my friends here at Eastern who are looking for an affordable yet beautiful apartment!