The Benjamin Lofts

4.6

4.6

Christopher
Its been great staying here. I havent had any major issues or really any issues at all for that matter. The distance from campus is also great!
Isaias
Best apartments in Cheney, they’re really great for EWU students and they come at a really affordable price. The buildings also use modern architecture which is a plus.
Meagan
I haven’t even moved in yet and my roommates have reached out to get to know me and so I could get to know them before I moved in so I wouldn’t be so nervous and so I wouldn’t feel distant and alone
Kathryn
The staff is friendly and helpful, maintenance takes no time at all, and the placement of the building is the perfect distance to EWU. I've really enjoyed my time being here and enjoy the activities they host.
Arcelia
I love that I can call with any troubles and have someone answer my questions on the spot. Maintenance is always quick with repairs and very friendly!
Evelyn
Living in the Benjamin is fantastic! I love that the buildings are secured and safe + having a gym downstairs is the BEST <3 shoutout to the Benjamin staff for keeping the buildings clean & parking spots available
Ethan
The benjamin loft is very much worth it cost. The rooms are very spaciou with plenty of room to put in whatever you need. The staff is very nice and the all for a great price.
Katelyn
My experience has been amazing! Super close to campus, amazing living conditions and super homey! The apartments are super modern and I love that I can still walk to class.
Ashley
This is my 2nd year living here and I’ve enjoyed it! One thing I noticed this year was how quick and helpful maintenance is. It is also comforting knowing we have a double entry and we’re able to also lock our bedrooms doors
Samantha
about 2 months ago
Super nice building, amenities, and staff! Always super responsive to any issues we have. Totally love it here! Love the individual A/C and heating systems in each room. Super great location, especially for college students.