The Berkshire Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Sekolasetika
1 day ago
Nice layout, safe community! The amenities are great, and everybody is really friendly! Great place for families and lots of beautiful dogs on site!

Bossaba
Honestly a nice quiet place and we've been here for a couple of days. No issues yet Easy in and out of the apartment complex, love how close we're from downtown Renton. Stores are not too far from this location also.

Nicole
So far so good. I love my apartment and I'm so grateful to have a place of my own. Neighbors don't really come out so I don't have to interact with them and everything is perfect

Natalie
Love it here! Very nice community. Thankful for how nice and private our apartment is and how well kept around the apartments are. Would recommend to my friends

Keziah
It sucks that current renters rent is going up much higher while it’s still advertised as being a lower price online. I feel like it’s more expensive to have tenants coming and going every single year than having long term tenants. I don’t understand the justification for rent going up $400+ a month. If it were affordable, it would be a great place to live as there are decent amenities and the people who work here are very nice and maintenance does a great job.

David
about 2 months ago
Just a well maintained complex. Parking is outstanding along with the security to in force parking. The new garbage system is the best. Great staff.

Joy
about 2 months ago
The repaving operation this 2022 summer didn't actually fix any pressing problems and actually made the parking lot worse, leaving a few damaged areas. Also, no one asked for or wants the trash butler service. The complex management did not ask us or do a poll before signing us all up for it. We don't want it, take it away. MANAGEMENT: You have the ability to ask us about community decisions, please do so. Don't just sign us up for things we don't want as an excuse to raise our rent.

Cole
3 months ago
Overall this place has been good to us. Safe, quiet, and great location. However, a few things have changed recently, new leases don't include a free carport which isn't okay imo since they've been offered to residents for years before at no expense. Trash pickup is a forced expense of $30 a month which should be optional since the trash bins are in close proximity to all apartments. Prices are rising at a rate that seems unfair to those who've been around for awhile. I've lived here 3yr going on 4 and management definitely seems to have a plan to increase profits here without bringing any new features that mean much. Pool area/firepit were closed most of summer and there's been nonstop construction for a year on things that seem unnecessary. I can't complain too much they've been good to us. They got our lease in before the rates rose, they're responsible when it comes to maintenance and repairs. All in all it's a good starter apartment. Just worried about the direction it's headed

Rachelle
4 months ago
Overall nice apartments. The pool area is a little rough with the noise in the evenings, in that it is not monitored. and somethings with the units need to be updated. Since there is no AC in the units the addition of ceiling fans in the bedrooms would be nice.

Sean
5 months ago
Shawnay (?) and Dana have given impeccable customer service. However, I’m downsizing by 50% and paying MORE. Crazy.. I can’t tell you anything else yet, I just got the keys today.