The Berkshire Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great place to live, very quiet and peaceful. I've just renewed my lease, been here a year already. Pool area is nice during the summer. I do miss Thursday night Food Truck.
I love the maintenance they do around the building. Everything is always clean and the people are nice. Never had issues with crime. This is the best apartment complex I’ve lived in.
The maintenance staff is excellent. I felt comfortable with them coming into my home when I needed something fixed and I wasn’t home. They also were very kind and made me feel like we were a community by taking time to get to know me
This complex has been wonderful to live in. Quiet. Nice neighbors. Never had any problems at all. Perfect landscaping. The 24 hour fitness center is great. Pool and spa. What more is there to ask for?
I'm incredibly fortunate to have this apartment complex be my first solo living experience because they take care of everything. Any time I need an issue fixed, maintenance contacts me the next day. There is free parking, which is unheard of! My unit has a washer and dryer and I pay a really good price to live here. I also have a dish washer and my apartment is the perfect size. I love my little patio and all of the amenities but I will say the gym is VERY VERY basic. But my rent has not increased in two years, even though some kind of maintenance is always happening on the property, which honestly it's annoying but when I look at other apartments I am grateful for all the exterior work that happens here. It's good practice for apartments. This is an incredibly safe area. I walk at midnight and I am never worried about my safety. So I would recommend this apartment for young women and queer people.
Berkshire apartments and homes are always going to be great place for kids and family. Great place for pets and pets loving parents. Renton Washington
I really like living here, it’s quiet and peaceful. The office and maintenance staff are friendly as well. The pool and free parking are perks I appreciate! My only negative is that I wish the painting would end soon
I keep enjoying the gym and other amenities. I also appreciate the stairs being updated along with the paint. Looking forward to the leaves changing with the season
Always very prompted to fix issues. They always think of the residents first. The community is very friendly. I enjoy my view from my balcony
The people in the office are very attentive to our complaints or concerns about the care of the apartments. But in advance I want to thank Galina Ivanova for all the support provided for the good care of this, my apartment and I think I am not the only one so Thank you for all that you are doing for the care of this community and again thank you very much for the care of this nice community. 🤩😃