The Blair

4.1

4.1

Nicole
Love the community and neighborhood. Just getting impatient waiting on work orders and other issues to be addressed. Otherwise, very happy with the space and amenities.
Ben
Recently moved in but so far it is a lovely apartment and the location has been really good (It's nice being across the street from my girlfriends favorite restaurant). Winter has started now but I look forward to being able to use the grill on the porch area and using the lounge to watch football with friends.
Celeste
A recent elevator stoppage was a short one. . . and that's a good sign for all of us. Because I use a cane and have some mobility problems, it's especially important that I have the use of the elevator.
Kyle
Lots of things are broken all the time in the building. Washer and dryer, elevator, front door system. These issues seem to be a continuing problem.
Madeline
The staff and neighbors are so sweet and helpful during the move in process. I love the neighborhood as well as how much is in close walking distance.
Ashley
The Blair helps you feel welcomed from the moment you enter the doors. Megan in the Leasing Office is AWESOME! She is always available to answer questions, support the residents, etc.
Margaret
Living at the Blair has been a great experience so far! The apartment features are of good quality and we love the floor plan and having a patio, staff and the maintenance team is always helpful and responsive, and we love the neighborhood!
Stacey
Just moved in but love the apartment but even more, the neighborhood. Everyone is so friendly. Can’t beat the location in my opinion… and the rent is very reasonable considering the square footage of the apartment. So far so good!
Drew
Great management team, newly renovated apartments are comfortable and modern, neighborhood is beautiful, relatively quiet and safe. Newly renovated rooftop terrace looks nice, I haven’t had a chance to use it yet but I’m excited for the opportunity to use the grills and lawn games
Nicole
A welcoming community that is quiet and comfortable. I enjoy the amenities and frequency updates/renovations to keep the space looking and feeling fresh.