The Blair
4 stars34 Reviews

Sandquarnetter
about 2 months ago
It's cool but the apartment is really outdated even though it's been upgraded, I've been having a few issues. It's not what I initially thought, but I'm not complaining. I'm thankful and grateful to God for this opportunity.
Drew
2 months ago
Great neighborhood and great atmosphere to live in. I love being close to so many great restaurants. Management team is also attentive and helpful.
Celeste
3 months ago
I think I've said this before--I have lived in this building for 18 years, and I have had a good experience. Nothing's perfect, of course, but occasional inconveniences haven't changed my mind.
Kat
3 months ago
I love the location of the building and the apartment layout. But the management is a bit of a mess. There have been multiple security issues, resulting in several items of mine being stolen from the garage along with many of the other residents. I’ve lived here for over two years and since my time here there’s been six property managers. The new management didn’t send us our renewal lease for 3 months after we decided/requested paperwork to resign another year. I had to take a day off from work to meet with the property manager in person and she arrived two hours late after our scheduled meeting. It’s been incredibly frustrating dealing with the management. Besides that… lovely place and area to live.
Suzanne
4 months ago
New to the neighborhood. Very pleasant experience moving in. Will enjoy living in a smaller community. Love that community room. Very clean. Office staff excellent to work with.
Beverly
4 months ago
We love our apartment, however there are maintenance needs that are challenging due to poor maintenance staff when we first moved in. With Lincoln Properties things are better.
Mikaila
4 months ago
Cheaply renovated apartments and Can hear people talking in the halls, next door and above us. Has put in a request to redo window sealing do to mold exposure and no one has fixed it
Jean
4 months ago
I appreciate the prompt service I’ve received from maintenance. I’m also pleased with the respect my neighbors show with respect to noise levels. I’m lucky to have quiet neighbors!
Andrea
4 months ago
Everything has been run smoothly. Repairs have been handled professionally and in a timely manner. Premises have been kept clean. Great communication from the office!
DeAnna
5 months ago
Love our apartment but feel for the rent we pay should be more amenities. We’d love better consistent management team. Annual carpet cleaning and painting in apartments. A fitness center would be awesome.