I love the blue. Maintenance is great. Everyone in the office is friendly. I love it here! I can’t wait to spend my free time by the pool meeting new people!

It’s decent apartment wasn’t as clean as I thought carpets n certain things can be changed but overall it’s decent community to live in and I don’t have a clue how to connect to the WiFi

I think that the blue has one of the best and cleanest apartments in all of the city of murfreesboro and the surrounding areas around middle Tennessee State University

i love the idea of this, i think its great, i kinda want to get it as an app on my phone for easy access but i dont know how to do it. but when i figure out how to do that ill continue to use, are there any limits on how much we can use this app?

Management was great felt really at home and they were very easy to get along with happy with the app process and how fast they were to get my stay here started thanks

I’ve only been here a few days, but the unit is nice. It’s smaller than I thought it would be, but it’s a place of my own, so that’s fine. The complex is nice as well as the staff.

Now that new management is there it’s goongbto be great. Seems like they are really investing in their members of the community, unlike the last management group.

Living here has been very good and a good experience. The office has been very helpful and very patient when I have had a problem and have done a lot to try and resolve it.

Love the new staff. They are very attentive. Move in was quick. I love the parking situation. Didn’t rate a full five because the grounds could use a little attention. There is a lot of trash. Otherwise great.

So far so good. Love how close everything is to me and the staff is so nice and welcoming. The prices are affordable for everything the Blue provides

Very nice clean apartment an nice set up inside very big an great community very good commutation nice size pool I love the fact that can see the view of the pool from my window very nice dog park to walk my dog very nice maintenance people

The staff was nice and respectful. All of my questions that I had were answered . The visit was great ! Nice looking apartments and fun things to do around the area.

It’s okay. Not too bad for the price. Need better grills for residents and more attentive front office staff. But overall it’s an okay place to live.

Originally the management was horrible and the apartment’s condition was not any different. However the new management has delivered and rescued the current residents. They have done a great job with employing new people, renewing leases, completing maintenance requestiosn, corresponding and renovating. I’m excited to give this apartment complex another chance. I’m eager to see what the blue has in store for me !

My rating isn't so great because I've been living here since before ownership was changed. Maybe the experience will be better for new residents but I haven't really experienced to much change.

It's okay. I have my own space. Some of my neighbors are.....yeah....but all in all the people in charge are cool. Some working the front desk needs a bit more training.

I love living here. I've been here since 2016!! I've never had any problems and i like the managers that helped me get into my apartment and get it moving and together.

Everyone there is very sweet and nice. I enjoyed getting to know people, and the workers there. I look forward to learning more about The Blue.

It's an ok place to live. Trash is everywhere but at least its cheaper than most other apartments. 140 character minimum requirement so I just added this sentence.

The neighborhood is nice. Its pretty quiet and the maintenance and office staff are really nice and helpful. The rooms are a nice size and I like the free cable, internet, etc.

Lived here for two years. Willing to help. Easily accessible maintenance. Computer lab, gym basketball court, grills all over complex for residential use volleyball court and walking trail in the back. would love another trash can near the front

With "the blue", I know that my community loves me! my favorite day is wings day! yum! I love the texts telling me that I am important and that I belong somewhere in a universe that is characterized by chaos and meaninglessness!

I have lived at the blue for about a year. Since the apartments have been under new management it has been great. They are starting renovations soon, they are putting in a bark park as well. Since new management there has been a lot of improvement, especially with events.

So far everything has Been great no complications. Had to call maintenance they Came that same day! Chanel has been really great with helping and answering anything I need.

The Blue is so much better now! I'm happy to renew my lease for a second time. The workers are very kind, the maintenance men are friendly and reasonable.