The Blue is located at a prime area, with nearby stores. It is located down the street from MTSU, which is convenient for students. Living conditions are respectable.

There were a few problems moving in upon my arrival the room was not quite adequate but the front desk seem was very helpful and provided me with a new room.

This year, we are delighted to invite Italian interdisciplinary artist, Maurizio Martinucci (TeZ) to Singapore from February - May, who will use the four-month long residency to begin his two-year project Bioluminescent Drifter Swarms. The project, ideated and developed in collaboration with TeZ’s fellow American scientist David Fries, will result in the creation of extraordinary aquatic creatures, with capabilities for orchestrated choreographies of sound and light, enhancing scenic and collecting science data simultaneously. More information will be added here as the project progresses

It's not a bad place, the roommate is loud. Aside from that its enjoyable. One of the greatest parts is the upgrades, it makes everything so appealing.

Great place,i have my freedom of living in my own place and sharing it with new friends.The staff are friendly and helpful and I look forward to meeting new people.

Everything has been great! Staff is great and community has surely been cleaned up since last time I lived here! The management is much better. The manager cares about the residents this time!

I love it here.They have so much to offer. And I really couldn’t ask for more to be honest they have so many things that you can do if they have a workout fitness area they have a dog park they give you transportation to school it’s literally everything I could ask for I love it here.

It is a great place to live overall. My apartment is in a great building. it is not too loud. the people are friendly and the rent is a good price. I just wish that maintenance would respond to complaints a little faster.

It’s been decent so far. The nights can be loud at times. And the internet isn’t great every day, but for the most part, it is a comfortable apartment. Love the hot water.

I really like this place and the stuff they have. The location is perfect for the student or even the workers. They have a bus form the blue to mtsu

i enjoy living here, the blue is close in proximity to most every shop or service I use. Staff is very knowledgeable, and the grounds are quite clean.

I had problems in the beginning regarding my rent but It has been taken care of and I don’t like all the liter in my apartment area. Overall, it is a safe & nice place to live.

It’s Great For The Most Part, Although The Staff Could Be More Organized And Maintenance Could Pick Up Outside The Doors, Because Of Littering.

Great amenities and pricing, timely maintenance could be improved. Glad security has cracked down because my bike was stolen when I first moved in.

So far, it is really great! I really enjoy the staff and how helpful they are. They have many amenities you can use, along with many great events! Freezee Friday, Taco Tuesday, etc. I would definitely recommend a friend to live here.

I love it! The gym is great and so is the pool. So fun and the staff is so friendly and helpful! Riding the bus is always fun! I love my apartment and closet!

The Blue has become my home away from home. I love the fact we have police surveillance at night for our protection. I would definitely recommend staying the blue.

Living at the Blue is a pretty good experience. The staff usually answers or gets back to you fairly quickly when contacted. The amenities are amazing! The property has been doing a lot to make the living experience much better.

I find The Blue to be a good place to have a crib at. It's not bad, the only complaint I have is the hot tub not working. I was sorta looking forward to that.

I like the staff they are very helpful. Community is nice. Always have food and beverages for tenants great community friendly environment .

Ive been here since May and it is a nice place to live . Can't wait til all the upgrades and renovations are done . Would recommend it to some of my friends .

It's a great place to live. It's quite. Clean the people are very nice the office staff their very nice helpful and most importantly if you have a issue with anything they help you to understand what you can do to solve the issues

I have lived here for a little over 3 years now. This living community has really gotten better over time. Safety is the main thing that was an issue before but now, that is not a problem!

No major complaints. Would suggest working on a policy that requires harder evidence than just someone saying something in regards to violations especially since there’s never any follow up to them.

Besides the trash everywhere, the community is pretty nice. Maintenance requests do take awhile, but that is expected with all the new move ins.