The community is going through a transition so any feedback I give right now wouldn’t be fair. I can say that moving was a bit of a hastle but they respond well if you stay on top of them. For a fair review, ask me again in a few months.

Love the apartment and all of the people and the community is absolutely positively wonderful. It’s such a nice community and the apartment size is crazy

You guy have done a great job in updating the community and make me feel very comfortable and welcome thank you to the Blue Apartment associates

I love staying here it allows me to save money while having a nice place to stay. I would recommend The Blue to anyone in need of a place to stay!

Enjoy seeing the upgrades. Looking forward to the finished result, especially the fitness room. It looks awesome so far. Cant beat the price on the units.

I actually like the community. It’s quiet and peaceful. The people here are really nice and polite. It’s my first time living on my own in a big city. So I’m still trying to get use to the city life. But I love my apartment.

I love my room I like the environment here it’s difficult to not have a working washer and dryer but I have confidence the blue will fix that soon. (:

Reply from The Blue

Great COMMUNITY to live in. The staff is great and very helpful and I will be able to make it in to work because of the way they took care of me and my needs.

Reply from The Blue

Amazing place to live, very spacious bedrooms, I love that I have my own bathroom, my roommates are great, the swimming pool is amazing not too deep not to shallow

Reply from The Blue

The staff has been extremely helpful with all requests of every kind. I always feel comfortable and welcomed in the Blue Apartments environment. They have mostly everything you could want here on site at the apartment.

Reply from The Blue

It’s a great experience, the staff is so nice , the people that stays here are as well. I’m Glad I moved here it’s so peaceful here . Best area in Murfreesboro.

Reply from The Blue

Not bad so far. Just moved in a month ago roughly. Like how it’s being painted and maintenance does a great job when they are needed. Great place

Reply from The Blue

I love everything about the blue! Absolute best in their market. They’re very friendly and professional. I love all the changes being made. I can’t wait to make this my home

Reply from The Blue

I enjoy staying at the apartment, but sometimes I feel like they charge you for things that aren’t necessary. And can’t explain to you why..

Reply from The Blue

I like that service that the Blue gives me to be a resident. All my request for as maintenance the renovations to the property. I enjoy the events as well.

Reply from The Blue

It is going to be lovely living there with the new items that the blue is doing this year. I am so excited of living there. It is nice that have a place that is funished with everything that is in the apartment

Reply from The Blue

I haven't had the chance of living here yet, but just seeing the work they put into the resident events and the support of the community office I can tell they tryin to make this the best place to stay

Reply from The Blue

My resident expirence so far has been an ok one. I would would recommend this property to a friend. The only downside expirence that I’ve had so far is the expirence with unprofessional employees in the office.

Reply from The Blue

So far, so good!! They’ve gone out of their way to help me with my move in process! Super excited about the new renovations. Can’t wait to try out the new cardio room!

Reply from The Blue

The professional staff makes living here worth it. I love the new emprovement they are doing with the complex. Everything and everyone are all nice and I love it here.

Reply from The Blue

Its laid back cool friendly enviroment nice management need to get jacuzzi fix and pool needs to be clean out more and nice living area and pet friendly

Reply from The Blue

Enjoying it. Haven’t had too many problems. Overall i think it’s good and queit in my unit. I Have Not had to many maintenance problems in a while and the renovations are great.

Reply from The Blue

This community is very well kept and peaceful. The office staff is extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and of course campus.

Reply from The Blue

Best apartment complex ever. Everyone is so sweet and helpful. My apartment is gorgeous. My pets and I adore it. I love how attentive all the personal are here

Reply from The Blue

This is my first year living at The Blue, and it looks amazing! I am very excited about all of the rewards that they have and they are MUCH better at communicating than my last apartment complex was!