There have been two shootings since I've been don't feel real safe it's seems like there has been nothing to address these incidents or to keep them from happening again

At first when I moved in my experience was not good due to the roommate match. I informed management and they took care of the problem immediately!

This is a very cheap and not bad place although it constantly smells like marijuana and the gates have been broken as long as Iv been here but they are guna be fixed by this Monday. They can be supper helpful and the handy man is a very nice man.

People never pick up after their dogs, and there are so many dogs! My cat also got fleas from the dogs living in the apartment. Also, whenever I go to the leasing office I have to wait 10 minutes for any employee to come out and notice I'm there.

Reply from The Blue

I am very comfortable with my apartment. Minor things can be changed but overall I like it. The staff is very helpful and are always eager to solve problems.

Reply from The Blue

I keep to myself it’s a good place to think a lot .i work most of the time so I barely be at home, overall it’s apretty good place to live. I like it.

Reply from The Blue

My roommate is my very close friend thanks to the blue leasing office. We get along so well. My other roommate is cool too. It’s a cool environment at home.

Reply from The Blue

There is a lot of trash and dog feces scattered around the complex. Also, someone stole one of my friends license plates while she was visiting, so an increase in security would be nice.

Reply from The Blue

I like the area these apartments are in. No complaints about the units. Also it’s very quiet over in this area. Just got gates which is a good thing as well.

Reply from The Blue

Had better, had worse. Wish it had better lighting around the back of the 800 building, out in the parking lot. Some of office personnel aren't easy to deal with. Glad I have my dog to feel better protected.

Reply from The Blue

Living at the Brandon had been a great experience for me so fsr. Being new to the Murfreesboro area The Blue made it very easy for me to fine a place to live. I love it

Reply from The Blue

Overall it's a nice place. It can get loud sometimes and the dog park is SUPER small for the amount of space they have, but other than that I really like living here.

Reply from The Blue

My community experience has been good so far. When we have problems, we notifity the office and things are fixed. I can say we enjoy staying at the blue.

Reply from The Blue

The staffs here are really helpful and very nice. The apartments are nice with a large space. It comes with furniture already. The Blue is a great place to live

Reply from The Blue

Haven’t had any issues love it I’m glad I found this place couldn’t ask for anything better the employees are nice I love the gym and the rooms are great

Reply from The Blue

Living here is great. Only complaints, visator parking is not a great one. Beside that, this is a great neighborhood and I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Blue

Great place to stay for a great price great management thankful to be here! I have been here for going on two years and i just resigned a new lease

Reply from The Blue

I live living at the blue I got two roommates who ended up being my best friends in the whole world. We’ve made so many memories and I can’t wait to keep making more with them

Reply from The Blue

Move in process was quick and efficient. Great staff and made everything go smoothly. I got the exact room that I asked for and it’s very spacious.

Reply from The Blue

Great place! Living expenses are very doable for a busy college student! The gate is being built now, very secure and safe. Overall, a good place to live.

Reply from The Blue

Certain expectations come with a community apartment, and here hasn’t been very different from the norm, which is a good thing. I’m glad they could afford the current renovations.

Reply from The Blue

It’s a nice place to live, quiet and never have any problems. They’re willing to work with you OKC your rent. Haven’t had any problems yet honestly.

Reply from The Blue

I dont have any particular opinion of this place one way or the other but it seems to be improving quickly and thats impressive. The staff are helpful and friendly as well.

Reply from The Blue

I love the fact that we are becoming a gated community, it should definitely make it a more safe environment. The Blue staff is awesome and they make sure residents get heard.

Reply from The Blue

The community has really improved since The Blue took overs Our gym is fantastic and the staff is very kind and helpful. I am thankful for what they have done to improve our college experience.