My experience here at the blue has been good so far! The staff is great and so are the events and amenities offered here at the Blue! I feel at home:)

Love the staff! They’re so friendly. I enjoy all the amenities and the monthly events. I feel at home here even though I’m so far from my family.

The blue is Great place to live. I am ready for next leasing term to see what's in store. They have great rental rates and community activities. New work out facility also.

Overall the experience okay. Maintenance has been slacking. I'm not really fond of the gates, or the fact the we barely have visitor parking

It’s has been ok. There has been a lot of improvements now that it’s no longer UR. Management is way better at getting things done. Any problems I had they have been able to fix them so far.

I’ve lived here since January and so far I have enjoyed my stay here. I love that the gym is accessible and has all the equipment that I need.

Rocky start but has gotten exceptionally better. Only thing now I think that needs to be addressed is the dumpster area, I suggest looking into valet trash

In the beginning, I had a horrible experience with my roommates and staff. Now, I still don't like the staff and they don't really help much but I have no roommates and that's the only nice thing.

It pretty claim here ..stay to myself and just be enjoying time that I have here ..the people ain’t nothing here you gotta be on your own ..

I really enjoy the friendly staff both the office and maintenance. I would prefer if they had more maintenance staff to complete maintenance requests faster. But you can't beat the price, location and community amenities.

Reply from The Blue

Unforgettable I arrived at the apartments after the 2 p.m. stated time to move in upon arrival I was told the apartment was not ready cleaning was being dumb nor where I able to get keys this is process took 3 hours and I barely can't say I was disappointed and not very impressed upon arrival and to the apartments I discovered the stove was missing the elements off of it which took me 3 days to get where I had to put in for myself also a bone taking or attempting to take a shower I discovered that the shower has issues with the faucet not being able to divert the water where a shower could be taken my fire alarms have been beeping since I got here I'll smoke detectors had my vehicle towed because on my move in date my car had been wrecked and I was not able to put my sticker on a rental car which was towed from the lot at my expense and I was told that you know if it's not nothing to be done about it and they did not allow me to have my car back without giving up $200 which is outrageous and out of order I am not too happy at the campus at this point but hopefully if I can speak with someone who can tell me why I'm experiencing these things it would be so much worth being here

Reply from The Blue

Living here has gotten better since the gates and better staff members along with gym equipment. It has gotten better since new managment has taken over too.

Everyone is super nice, just still waiting on a response back for repairs and if I can use the office for meetings I have after hours. Perfect

Reply from The Blue

My overall experience at the blue wasn’t so great until they switched management. Now my experience is somewhat better now & things are looking better around here, slowly but surely 🙂

Reply from The Blue

Overall this is a nice place to live. I feel that this is very convenient everything isnincluded and they just put up a gate to make the community safer. My only complaint is my roommate doesn’t clean up after herself and the people that live above me loud at all hours of the night.

Reply from The Blue

It was a good and fast move in process. And it’s a clean area to live in . I would recommend these apartments to anybody that is looking for a place to live

Reply from The Blue

I have been at the blue for almost 2 years now.. and I am very impressed by the number of changes that they have made to the apartments with the new renovations

Reply from The Blue

It’s a great place to live! It’s affordable and in a nice location where everything is close. The staff is pretty cool too. I love the new gym!

Reply from The Blue

the blue has a friendly and personable staff. who is dedicate to the support of their residents. Always positive attitudes and great music when I walk into the office.

Reply from The Blue

The blue has been great so far. My biggest complaint is the fact that there are far too few visitor spots within the facility. I feel more could be added.

Gates were a great add in. Love the new cameras and they are slowly replacing small stuff like damaged screens. it’ll overall improve the look of the buildings.

Reply from The Blue

I lived here for one year and it is the best! It's in a very good location and has a shuttle service to MTSU campus. The staff is very kind and always helpful and intentional with the residents. There are always fun events going on with free stuff involved!

Reply from The Blue

Excellent staff and very clean environment. I love the space and can’t wait to renew my lease in August for me and my buddy’s to move in!!!!

Love it here and it is fun to be near grocery store is at and also gas station too. It is fun to play pool once awhile and also used the computer too.

Honestly tired of leaving bad reviews. I’m only typing this long because it said I needed to leave 140 characters. Therefore here you go!!!!