The place isn’t really nice. It’s nice to have hard wood floors everywhere and carpet in the rooms. It’s nice that it’s pretty pet friendly. There is a few things that have been and still need to be fixed by maintenance, but overall it is pretty nice facility. I wish there was more parking or if there wasn’t a separate place for visitors to park because there are not many parking spaces (or assigned spots). Overall I do enjoy living here.

Every time I walk outside I smell pot. People that dont live here ride up and use the pool all week, there's a lodsys dog that tries to attack everyone else's dog and she cant hold the dog back.

I don’t have any negative to say about living at the bluffs over Cumberland, hope to stay here for a long time! Excellent place! Safe and beautiful views!

Great guest services. Reasonable prices. Great location close to downtown and my job so very convenient for me. Quite neighborhood. Kids love the swimming pool.

The pool is rarely clean, the grass is not cut regularly. Plumbing needs to be upgraded. All else is ok though. Office staff is always friendly and helpful.

So far, the only issues we have had were maintenance issues, most of which were handled directly after we moved in. Our only other complaint would be about noise from the people above us

The apartment it’s self is not bad at all, when it comes to getting things fixed within a reasonable timely matter , well that’s another story.

Nice people great maintenance department. Really quick response time. Not to pricy but always kept up with trash in areas. Pool is nice most of the year

Everything looks nice here but I wish the ac was fixed before we moved in. But I’m still happy with the apartment. It’s a nice stater apartment.

So far the bluffs over the cumberland is a great place to live. The staff is very caring and makes sure that all your needs are met. If you have a maintenance problem it will get fixed immediately.

The apartment is Aesthetically pleasing, and makes it a homey atmosphere. The closet space is really big and fits for the two people staying there. I like the pet friendly rules and having a pool. Making the laundry communal helps for those, like me, who don’t have a washer or dryer. And the location is near everything I’ll need. Overall it’s a great place to live and I’m looking forward to the year being here.

Beautiful interior in apartment. Maintenance issues taken care of promptly. Office staff very professional and nice. Good neighbors. Nice place to live.

Pretty good place minimal noise no crazy stuff goes on but the laundry room is a gamble of reliability. The staff is very friendly. Would general recommend to anyone.

Why are there no outlets in my bathroom?? Or ceiling lights in the living or bedroom. I had to buy lamps and use two extension cords just to straighten my hair in the bathroom.

Like it so far, quiet, havent meet any neighbors yet. The office people are amazing. Hoping to make the next 12 months a great experience!!!

It’s nice and affordable and only thing that is bad is the dishwasher it leaks and it’s nice if you have a dog so you can walk them and not have to carry bags

Over all it’s amazing. All the people around us is nice and friendly. The view is amazing I just love going on walk and just looking around.

This community seem really great honestly. I kinda already knew the Place cause my sister lives here to but in a different apartment. She liked it and told me about it

Absolutely love it so far. Very convenient location, and the quality of the place itself is great too. Getting approved and signing the lease and everything was easy too, not any hassle at all.

Quite place very nice no neighbors nice when I first cane to see the place the lady was so nice made me feel real comfortable she answered all my questions

It’s an apartment complex right on riverside. There’s nothing bad about the complex, friendlier neighbors than most other places. It’s great for students.

It’s a really nice and quit place to live. It has all sorts of likings to the community! It is also clean and great for dogs! The staff is also helpful.

The facilities are ok, but the administrative staff are a joke. Get your act together, Bluffs. You have an obligation to reslove issues with individual units, as well as common spaces, such as the LAUNDRY FACILITIES. Just ne better.

Its great piece and quite nice. I like they way that the apartment is set up the closest makes ot a whole lot better walk in. Got nice peop that stay here

Everyone is the office was great.....they were all very very friendly! Quick easy responses! Very satisfied! Clean and quiet community. THANKS!