Nice quiet community. Very friendly staff. I love how cozy the apartments feel. Very nice sized 1 bedroom. Definitely will be recommending this place to friends looking for apartments.

So far everyone here is very friendly and welcoming, a nice change from the place I came from, also I love how much parking there is, I get home from work late and it’s nice that there is always a spot right in front of my place.

Excellent complex, relaxing and quiet, move in was stress free. Brand new apartment amenities. Friendly management and security is great. Great view of the river!

It’s not bad actually. I just hate the person above me that keeps making all the noise but other than that I like it. It’s like pet central too

The staff are very lovely I'm new to renting an apartment they were very patient with me. The apartments themselves very nice and well kept.

Great experience so far, everyone in the office is nice and friendly. There was a few maintenance problems upon moving in but there were fixed in a timely manner.

River views on front side of the property. Pet friendly. Close proximity to downtown, city parks, marina, downtown commons, etc. No in-unit laundry connections, however. Coin laundry rooms are provided on complex.

The staff is very friendly and good at getting back with you on any issues that you may have. The community is quiet and so far I have had no major problems while living here.

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Residents all seem friendly. Apartment is decent but has a few small issues. (Screen door latch broken, a few areas weren't very clean, broken drawer in kitchen)

The community and housing is very nice as well as being very close to APSU and my work place, the only problem I have is how noisy the neighbors are early in the morning

These apartments have great points and rough points. I was really disappointed when they increased my rent by $20 a month, yet there are no extra amenities. They say they follow the market but the up keep on the apartments are not equal to what they make us pay. I can feel the cold or heat, whichever from outside standing 3 feet away from my windows. Hot water comes and goes as it pleases. The point job in here is crazy. It is nothing for a load to not complete in the laundromat on site. That takes me to no washer or dryer hook up in my apartment. They changed our maintenance guy and our apartment manager. Both seem like cool people, but still to just change who has the keys to your place with little or no warning is not okay. I still live around great people and feel safe here. I just wish that if they are going to increase my cost of living, they would improve the quality of where I live.

love the home its clean, family friendly, quiet, and close to everything! my family was welcome the minute we stepped foot in the leasing office and we couldnt be happier.

Awesome place to live! Great area as well as the view. Can’t wait till summer to enjoy the pool and go bike riding. Also pet friendly, so that’s a plus

Staff are very friendly and helpful! They were very informative and quick acting. Nice lobby and very inviting atmosphere. They allow dogs and do short term lease which is a plus!

Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Residents stick to themselves and have respect for other tenants. The pool area and the grills are a great thing to have.

Nice community, nice apartments, nice location. Rooms are nicely sized. Could include more lighting fixtures but easily fixed with lamps. I would recommend

The community is nice. I've not been here long, but there have been no issues and Sarah in your office is wonderful! She is kind, caring, and considerate! I look forward to the next year here at the bluffs!

Just moved in but maintenance has been very responsive. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. So far everything is good. I think the distance to everything is reasonable.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

SO far the experience has been good. We have not been here very long so we do not have too much to say about it yet. Looking forward to trying out the laundry room and the pool once it warms up.

The neighbors are friendly. It's a nice, quiet neighborhood and it's in such a great location! This is our first apartment and I would recommend to others 😌

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Overall, I have enjoyed my experience here at the Bluffs. The staff and maintenance are quick to respond to any issues. I would recommend this area to other potential tenets.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Pretty good!! I jus move in few days ago and my experience was amazing. People on the office are really cool and they make you feel like you are in home!!

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The community is great it’s quiet the residents are friendly and respectful and the Maintnance is prompt and ready at all times and the people that work in the office are nice and respectful

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Been a resident here since 2003 and seen many changes, but I have to say the current management team is by far the best. Thank you to Renee, Sarah and the guys. Always willing to help

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

I've lived on every corner of the apartment complex, and it's been pretty good to me. The Bluffs has a convenient location, friendly staff, quick and efficient maintenance, definitely good. The constant "People not cleaning up after their dogs" problem is there, but that's not the staff's fault. The pool schedule confuses me more often than not, because it opens later in the year and closes earlier than the weather would suggest, but there's probably a good reason for that.