I love living here!! I feel so safe in this community and all my neighbors are so sweet! The office people are amazing and answer questions almost immediately!

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The maintenance and how fast he respond to calls rock! The apartments are much nicer than what you pay for and the staff are fantastic people to talk to!

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Splendid river view, prompt staff response, friendly personnel, and onsite employees. Watching the geese, birds, fishing/recreational and tug boats go by is priceless :-D

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Great so far! Everyone is really nice and not too loud. Love the neighborhood and having the riveted right there is beautiful. Also being right next to downtown is awesome.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The Bluffs over Cumberland is a quiet community. Work requests are completed in a timely manner. The management are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

I'm very new to this community, but everyone I've come across is so welcome. Mrs. Renee in the office is the best. She is so professional and kind. I was very worried about coming from a house where my children and dog have all the space in the world to an apartment, but I know longer second guess that choice. The Bluffs is a great community located in a place.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

very nice, seems to be a lot of garbage and dog poop on the ground by our apartment building. upstairs neighbors can be very noisy. otherwise very happy here

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

First time on here, going to check it out and see what it's about. I think it's a good idea to have a point system and to be able to earn rewards but you shouldn't have to use 140 characters before you can move on.

I think the Bluffs is a decent place to live especially for someone's first apartment. It's really quiet and nobody bothers you. And parking is okay.

The place is great. The maintenance staff is friendly and competent, as is the management and leasing consultants. My only complaint is regarding the state of the parking lot; it's kind of falling apart.

There very quick on getting things done. But we still have some issues around the apartment that needs to get complemented that we turned in on our paper before we moved it. Our faucets are hard to turn on and off and they drip and leak, still have some paint on our floors.

I love my apt so far. It's beautiful with a great view and wonderful staff . I would recommend anyone to move here . They have made my experience here great

My experience so far has been Awesome!!! Everyone is so nice and cooperative. The prices and atmosphere are good too! And it's a convenient location!

Good there were a few concerns in the beginning but everything I asked about was taken care of the day of or the next I appreciate the quick response

Everything is wonderful. Always on top of problems when needed. If there are any questions or concerns the staff is always there when needed.

We are so far very happy with the response time of putting in service request. Apt wasn't ready when we arrived for move in, but the delay was minimal. Floors were extremely dirty, turned our feet black

The place is nice and quiet, easy to get in and out of, but I moved in less than a month ago and they've already shut off the water twice. Other than that it's been fine.

Apartment is warm and comfortable yet older... Staff is friendly and helpful.. grounds are well maintained and beautiful... price is reasonable for the age and size .... location is perfect and the river view is very nice.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Ginger always has a nice word and a smile on her face. The only improvement I think could be made is a little more strictness regarding pet waste.

The cost of rent is great, the location is great, and the apartments are fairly decent! However, there is always maintenance going on (not necessarily a bad thing!) and my water gets shut off constantly. If these things could improve, I would have practically no complaints.

Decent maintenance service but very prompt. Dog owners need to start picking up their dog's feces. Sometimes it is alittle noisy at night with dogs baring and cars going by. The parking lot is full most of the time and needs to be repaved.

We've had a few repetitive problems, but they have always been kind and professional when attempting to help us figure out how to solve them.

The water gets shut off regular for repairs, sometimes with notice sometimes without. Calls are never returned. Pet waste all over the grass.

New renovations and appliances! All of my neighbors are very friendly. My biggest complaint is how expensive the electricity is at these apartments!!

The office staff is wonderful and so friendly! The property is well maintained and very quiet! I would highly recommend referring people to live here!