The Bluffs over Cumberland

4.2

4.2

Thank you providing a safe place to live and provide exceptional customer service. I’m excited how the community is growing and the upgrades that are being made to help provide an appealing please to call home. Thank you to the staff!
The staff Mrs Gooden and Mrs Elizabeth Was very helpful in getting me into A Apartment they worked as quickly As they could to help me get settled Into my new Apartment
The apartment is nice so far. Can’t lie the lady at the front is really cute. Also very good service and did everything she could to work with me.
It's an OK place to live, rent is going up, but not worth living at. Repairs need to be done, appliances should be updated, more lighting added to living rooms and apartments.
It’s awesome thank you very helpful and well keepted and we use it very Often so it works quite well we really enjoy how close it is to our house thank y’all so much
I like it pretty good here. Sometimes it’s a little loud but It’s pretty nice. I feel really bad for all the feral cats. The lawn is taken care of very well.
Good residents. Very nice and helpful residents, beautiful communities and veiw. Very well maintained pool, but some minor problems with the place, nothing big, but sometimes a little annoying to fix.
I love it here I feel secure and safe living in my apartment and the management team are the best. The outside area is always well maintained and clean.I don't use the pool but I do walk past a few times and sometimes I just sit a at one of the tables and relax .
We love it here! Great apartment and location! The staff are great. The pool is nice. Two minutes to Kellys Big Burger and one minute to our favorite Mexican Resturant!
I Like it here. The only complaint i’d have is that people often don’t clean up after their dogs. That’s not really the managements fault, and they’ve tried taking action to help it.