The Bluffs over Cumberland

1 star
Everyday seems to be a new problem. They send up the “maintenance guy” and things only seem to get worse. Nothing ever seems like I get accomplished
We love that no matter how many questions regarding our whole moving process/ transitioning over it was handled with total understanding. It feels calming here!
Staff did an excellent job with getting my contract setup in a timely manner. The location is nice with plenty to do in downtown Clarksville. However, I feel like laundry should be a cheaper rate, especially with how small the washers are.
I was very impressed moving into this property. The staff were friendly and helpful. My unit was very clean and well put together. The move in process was very smooth.
The process was easy, moved in from another State and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The Clarksville area is beautiful and has so much to offer!
Best apartment complex and apartment community I have been part of. Very friendly neighbors and management. Great location to everything. Definitely has been a great move.
Great experience overall. Nice and clean area. Apartment was given to us in great condition. (minor flaws) were very minor although we were given a sheet to record them, in order to fix whatever was broken. We've never gotten the things fixed but again, they were very minor so overall were happy. I just wish we could extend our lease for an extra 2 more months and pay our current monthly payment. But we were told a number and it seems like Everytime I go into the office it's a different "manager". Not too much consistency there.
We love the bluffs over cumberland! The staff is very friendly and eager to assist as necessary. The location is beautiful and is close to town.
Very nice beautiful views awesome board walks and only 25 min from fort Campbell. I would recommend to any of my friends all day long ......
The people are nice. The landlord is super nice and friendly. I love the apartment. I like how we can decorate how we want and make it seem like home