The office is always there to hell and maintenance is super quick. Over all I love this apartment complex. It is also very quite and peaceful

This far, this has been a positive environment to live in. The lay out is very compatible with keeping an organized lifestyle and the grounds are well kept. Definitely good vibes from this place.

Living here has been an awesome experience. Great staff and friendly residents. Referred and had friends live in the property. If you’re looking for a great place that is near downtown without the downtown feeling, come on over and check this place out. You will love it like I am.

I came here sight unseen and it is better than expected. This is dfinitely a place I can call home. I’m also glad it is so pet friendly are there are other pet owners around.

The staff here are really nice they absolutely love my dog Jamel every time they see her they just want to love on her and pet her very lovely.

The staff are really nice and friendly the response is quick definitely really dog friendly as well they absolutely love to pet my dog Jamil

So far, the apartment community has been peaceful, which is a welcome change to how I was living before. The staff have been nice, though I have yet to meet any of the neighbors.

They helped us a lot through out us living here making us comfortable as possible I enjoy living here it’s very quiet and there are nice people here

I absolutely love it! The staff is wonderful, very pleased with everyone so far. The apartment is gorgeous. I love that every place comes with a Padio/Balcony. The parking is a pretty tight squeeze but we make it work!

This apartment is very nice. The management is very helpful. The facilities are also very beautiful and well kept. I would highly recommend living here.

My experience here at The Bluffs over Cumberland has been great. Nobody bothers me and my neighbors as well as the staff are quite friendly. Plus it's right around the corner from APSU. Every now and then though my neighbors can have their music up really loud or they'll have their trash just sitting around but all in all I don't regret moving here.

Nice quiet community. Very friendly staff. I love how cozy the apartments feel. Very nice sized 1 bedroom. Definitely will be recommending this place to friends looking for apartments.

So far everyone here is very friendly and welcoming, a nice change from the place I came from, also I love how much parking there is, I get home from work late and it’s nice that there is always a spot right in front of my place.

Excellent complex, relaxing and quiet, move in was stress free. Brand new apartment amenities. Friendly management and security is great. Great view of the river!

It’s not bad actually. I just hate the person above me that keeps making all the noise but other than that I like it. It’s like pet central too

The staff are very lovely I'm new to renting an apartment they were very patient with me. The apartments themselves very nice and well kept.

Great experience so far, everyone in the office is nice and friendly. There was a few maintenance problems upon moving in but there were fixed in a timely manner.

River views on front side of the property. Pet friendly. Close proximity to downtown, city parks, marina, downtown commons, etc. No in-unit laundry connections, however. Coin laundry rooms are provided on complex.

The staff is very friendly and good at getting back with you on any issues that you may have. The community is quiet and so far I have had no major problems while living here.

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Residents all seem friendly. Apartment is decent but has a few small issues. (Screen door latch broken, a few areas weren't very clean, broken drawer in kitchen)

The community and housing is very nice as well as being very close to APSU and my work place, the only problem I have is how noisy the neighbors are early in the morning

These apartments have great points and rough points. I was really disappointed when they increased my rent by $20 a month, yet there are no extra amenities. They say they follow the market but the up keep on the apartments are not equal to what they make us pay. I can feel the cold or heat, whichever from outside standing 3 feet away from my windows. Hot water comes and goes as it pleases. The point job in here is crazy. It is nothing for a load to not complete in the laundromat on site. That takes me to no washer or dryer hook up in my apartment. They changed our maintenance guy and our apartment manager. Both seem like cool people, but still to just change who has the keys to your place with little or no warning is not okay. I still live around great people and feel safe here. I just wish that if they are going to increase my cost of living, they would improve the quality of where I live.

love the home its clean, family friendly, quiet, and close to everything! my family was welcome the minute we stepped foot in the leasing office and we couldnt be happier.

Awesome place to live! Great area as well as the view. Can’t wait till summer to enjoy the pool and go bike riding. Also pet friendly, so that’s a plus

Staff are very friendly and helpful! They were very informative and quick acting. Nice lobby and very inviting atmosphere. They allow dogs and do short term lease which is a plus!