We love the bluffs over cumberland! The staff is very friendly and eager to assist as necessary. The location is beautiful and is close to town.

Very nice beautiful views awesome board walks and only 25 min from fort Campbell. I would recommend to any of my friends all day long ......

The people are nice. The landlord is super nice and friendly. I love the apartment. I like how we can decorate how we want and make it seem like home

Overall good experience so far! No complaints and so far we like the look over the river every morning leaving for school at Austin Peay. Thank you!

I feel the community is great and friendly, the staff are attentive and kind. I enjoy living here. The rent is also very reasonable. I look forward to my lext lease

Super friendly, anything that needed fixing has got fixed super quickly ! :) I’m really satisfied with the service that we got when we arrived!

i Moved here without seeing the apartment and on my arrival I was greeted by management who helped me get settled in, my maintenance request was acted upon fast. I do feel safe here and everyone is kind to others

Just moved in and so far everything is great. Anything needed done gets done promptly and I am very happy. Customer service is great Tawanna and Sara are always friendly and willing to help.

Maintenance just getting back up to quality, the new landlady seems strict, but maybe that means she will actually do her job. A couple of the new rules seem unnecessary like towels and non-outdoor deco/plants not being allowed.

My hubby and I just moved in yesterday and we really like the apartments. We have our two dogs with us and they are settling in nicely. I recommend these apartments.

The office staff is really nice and they are very knowledgeable about the premises. I wish I could meet more of my neighbors since I have barely seen anyone since moving here.

It isn't a bad place to live, I would like to see more enforcement on the maintenance people just walking into appointments and into bed rooms when people when they are getting dressed. Other than the maintenance man invading the residence right to privacy, it isn't a bad place to live.

So far I’ve had an awesome experience. Maintenance is super quick and they get the job done. New carpet it my unit made it all the better! Easily worth it

The staff has been very friendly and helpful. My apartment was clean with new carpeting and shower tile. I love that the complex is pet-friendly and within walking distance of the river.

Friendly staff, very quite neighborhood, a scenic view of the river, clean area, well maintained, very good maintenance, friendly and welcoming residents.

Just moved in. Great office staff but stairwells need to be cleaned! Floors were dirty upon us moving in. We love the location and how pet friendly it is. Drippy sink wasn't fixed before we moved in.

The staff are very friendly and helpful! There are some maintenance issues but they are proactive about trying to ensure that issues are resolved quickly.

The place isn’t really nice. It’s nice to have hard wood floors everywhere and carpet in the rooms. It’s nice that it’s pretty pet friendly. There is a few things that have been and still need to be fixed by maintenance, but overall it is pretty nice facility. I wish there was more parking or if there wasn’t a separate place for visitors to park because there are not many parking spaces (or assigned spots). Overall I do enjoy living here.

Every time I walk outside I smell pot. People that dont live here ride up and use the pool all week, there's a lodsys dog that tries to attack everyone else's dog and she cant hold the dog back.

I don’t have any negative to say about living at the bluffs over Cumberland, hope to stay here for a long time! Excellent place! Safe and beautiful views!

Great guest services. Reasonable prices. Great location close to downtown and my job so very convenient for me. Quite neighborhood. Kids love the swimming pool.

The pool is rarely clean, the grass is not cut regularly. Plumbing needs to be upgraded. All else is ok though. Office staff is always friendly and helpful.

So far, the only issues we have had were maintenance issues, most of which were handled directly after we moved in. Our only other complaint would be about noise from the people above us

The apartment it’s self is not bad at all, when it comes to getting things fixed within a reasonable timely matter , well that’s another story.

Nice people great maintenance department. Really quick response time. Not to pricy but always kept up with trash in areas. Pool is nice most of the year