The Bluffs over Cumberland

4.2

4.2

We love it here! Great apartment and location! The staff are great. The pool is nice. Two minutes to Kellys Big Burger and one minute to our favorite Mexican Resturant!
I Like it here. The only complaint i’d have is that people often don’t clean up after their dogs. That’s not really the managements fault, and they’ve tried taking action to help it.
Not too bad it’s ok, could use better electric outlets half don’t work. And it’s small very little space was going to upgrade but the apartment wasn’t held for me I thought it would be
Seems really nice. Neighbors are super friendly. Apartment has very large living room and bed room. Management staff was very polite.
Quiet, clean, and affordable! I just relocated from Illinois and I’ve experienced nothing short of awesomeness! Keep up the great work! Im more than likely going to be a long time resident
A good place to live. Quiet, nice neighbors. Parking is a major issue. Rent is going up too much for the quality of apartments. Overall I would recommend living here.
Everyone at the Bluffs are very helpful and always wanting to help . Being attentive to the needs of the residents have been a true blessing.
I really love living here it’s quiet and well kept I also love how kind management is. The apartment has a very nice layout and I appreciate maintenance taking care of things when it’s necessary and in a timely manner.
The staff was very kind, caring and respectful. The apartment was just what I needed. The atmosphere is very quiet. The only suggestion that I have is to put a light in the living room and bedroom.
This is my first apartment and I love it! Huge bedrooms, walk-in closet, nice size kitchen and a beautiful bathroom. Not to mention the balcony and the pool. Great place to stay