The Bluffs over Cumberland

4.2

4.2

It's very it in neighbors mind their own business nice place to live the views of the lake are great it's a pet friendly community management is very understanding it's convenient to shopping
Very cute little starter apartment . The people are nice , the area is clean . Wish there was a dog park so we could take our pup to play, but other than that, VERY RECOMMENDED apartment !!
Very friendly neighborhood. The amenities are awesome. The manager has been very helpful with any issues we have had. I am very pleased being here in these apartments.
Community is great. Apartments need updating on inside. Needs to be better commucation between office and residents. Overall a nice place to live
I just moved into my one bedroom apartment and it has been great so far! I really enjoy this experience because it is my first time living on my own.
Been a wonderful place to live for the last 17 years. The staff has always been wonderful. Been through a lot of changes with managers and agents.
Overall the view of the river is wonderful. It’s very convenient with where I am at for work. I spend most of my time staring out of my balcony area to view the sky. It’s one of my favorite things to do with my child here.
I love how peaceful it is around this part of town. There are spacious rooms. My wife and I are so glad that we chose these apartments. Also the view of the river is beautiful.
It’s a little pricy but it’s not a bad place. There’s a nice pool that gets cleaned regularly and there are plenty of places to get food in the area and a dog park right down the road. There are some problems with maintenance taking a long time to get things fixed and having to pay to do laundry in the small washers and dryers, but other than that this place isn’t too bad.
This place is really great especially for the price. The people here are nice and the rooms are spacious. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking for a great apartment for a good price.