Overall, I have enjoyed my experience here at the Bluffs. The staff and maintenance are quick to respond to any issues. I would recommend this area to other potential tenets.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Pretty good!! I jus move in few days ago and my experience was amazing. People on the office are really cool and they make you feel like you are in home!!

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The community is great it’s quiet the residents are friendly and respectful and the Maintnance is prompt and ready at all times and the people that work in the office are nice and respectful

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Been a resident here since 2003 and seen many changes, but I have to say the current management team is by far the best. Thank you to Renee, Sarah and the guys. Always willing to help

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

I've lived on every corner of the apartment complex, and it's been pretty good to me. The Bluffs has a convenient location, friendly staff, quick and efficient maintenance, definitely good. The constant "People not cleaning up after their dogs" problem is there, but that's not the staff's fault. The pool schedule confuses me more often than not, because it opens later in the year and closes earlier than the weather would suggest, but there's probably a good reason for that.

The application process was a breeze and everyone has been so nice and helpful to us! Our son LOVES Ms. Sara. They layout of our apartment is beautiful!

It is a quiet place to live. It is a great location especially to downtown and APSU. The staff is great and maintenance is quick to fix any problems.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The community seems to be mostly college students. The noise level is low, neighbors keep to themselves, staff is extremely friendly (especially Renee). I am overall satisfied with the community.

The bluffs over the Cumberland is a great place to live. I live that everyone is so friendly and that I can have my two dogs here. Great place to be.

My hunt for an apartment was very frustrating until I found Bluffs Over Cumberland. You guys truly help students and are always friendly to talk to. I can't wait to move in to my apartment there!

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Love living here... Great people family oriented swimming pool is always clean and nice and cold. Great place if you have pets. It like a pet park and my dogs live it.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

I'm a new tendent & the experience so far has been amazing . I love the neighbors and how everything is kept. The lady's in the front office are amazing and the nicest and kindest people . I don't think I will ever leave !

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The bluffs is a great place! The management is so helpful and friendly! They took a stressful situation for me, not having a place to live while going to school, and made it easy!

It's been great so far. The area is quiet, and everyone (neighbors, office workers, maintenance workers) are friendly. The complex is clean and nice to walk around.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Everything has been great. No major issues. Neighbor and staff are friendly. The apartment I got was nice. I'd recommend this place to someone else.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

I love living here!! I feel so safe in this community and all my neighbors are so sweet! The office people are amazing and answer questions almost immediately!

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The maintenance and how fast he respond to calls rock! The apartments are much nicer than what you pay for and the staff are fantastic people to talk to!

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Splendid river view, prompt staff response, friendly personnel, and onsite employees. Watching the geese, birds, fishing/recreational and tug boats go by is priceless :-D

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

Great so far! Everyone is really nice and not too loud. Love the neighborhood and having the riveted right there is beautiful. Also being right next to downtown is awesome.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

The Bluffs over Cumberland is a quiet community. Work requests are completed in a timely manner. The management are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

I'm very new to this community, but everyone I've come across is so welcome. Mrs. Renee in the office is the best. She is so professional and kind. I was very worried about coming from a house where my children and dog have all the space in the world to an apartment, but I know longer second guess that choice. The Bluffs is a great community located in a place.

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

very nice, seems to be a lot of garbage and dog poop on the ground by our apartment building. upstairs neighbors can be very noisy. otherwise very happy here

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

First time on here, going to check it out and see what it's about. I think it's a good idea to have a point system and to be able to earn rewards but you shouldn't have to use 140 characters before you can move on.

I think the Bluffs is a decent place to live especially for someone's first apartment. It's really quiet and nobody bothers you. And parking is okay.

The place is great. The maintenance staff is friendly and competent, as is the management and leasing consultants. My only complaint is regarding the state of the parking lot; it's kind of falling apart.