I like the management they are some great girls and it is a great place to live everyone is friendly we have a nice pool clean grounds im happy

I am about to sign my lease for my third year. I have seen some pretty nice stuff and have seen many changes. some of them have been great but mostly some of the changes have been let downs. I no longer receive notices on any events that are going on, no more news letters, and the gates for the pool are not always opened or closed on time. Beyond that, we have enjoyed living among our small community that we have here.

Overall a good experience. Definitely some complaints, but not many. Friendly staff and good maintenance workers. Would definitely recommend to people looking for an apartment.

There are issues with the pool and the water being shut off a lot. Otherwise, I like it here and have no real complaints to make about living here.

NO DISTURBANCES SO FAR. HAVE TO MOVE BECAUSE OF UNRELATED CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU'RE REQUIRING TOO MANY COMMENTS. DON'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD.

Everyone here is nice and friendly. All of the maintenance crew are quick and helpful when you have issues. When you have a concern, they are answered quickly and addressed in a way that you are sure that it will be resolved. Overall I am satisfied with The Bluffs over the Cumberland

Wonderful experience with the representatives Renee and Hannah from the time we arrived in office until the end of showing us the grounds and potential apartments; these Ladies are so patient in answering all of your questions and efficient in in calling to update you on apartment availability too. Very pleasant and welcoming experience!

Like the environment it is peaceful and beautiful view. The staff is very friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. The maintenance is fast and caring.

I love this place. They are so sweet and kind. they get back to me as far as possible. They also have wonderful apartments that are every reasonably priced.

So far so good! Everything that we have needed since move in has been done.. Hopefully we won't keep running into have the water cutting off bc other apartments lol love our location!

You guys have been the best! I moved in at a very bad point in my life and you have treated me like family from the first time I stepped in the door, no complaints out of me!!!!

Love it here, so peaceful, love the dog friendly atmosphere, the staff are all friendly, and feel very glad to have found this complex and very happy to live here.

The office staff is wonderful and so friendly! The property is well maintained and very quiet! I would highly recommend referring people to live here!

New renovations and appliances! All of my neighbors are very friendly. My biggest complaint is how expensive the electricity is at these apartments!!

The water gets shut off regular for repairs, sometimes with notice sometimes without. Calls are never returned. Pet waste all over the grass.

We've had a few repetitive problems, but they have always been kind and professional when attempting to help us figure out how to solve them.

Decent maintenance service but very prompt. Dog owners need to start picking up their dog's feces. Sometimes it is alittle noisy at night with dogs baring and cars going by. The parking lot is full most of the time and needs to be repaved.

The cost of rent is great, the location is great, and the apartments are fairly decent! However, there is always maintenance going on (not necessarily a bad thing!) and my water gets shut off constantly. If these things could improve, I would have practically no complaints.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Ginger always has a nice word and a smile on her face. The only improvement I think could be made is a little more strictness regarding pet waste.

Apartment is warm and comfortable yet older... Staff is friendly and helpful.. grounds are well maintained and beautiful... price is reasonable for the age and size .... location is perfect and the river view is very nice.

The place is nice and quiet, easy to get in and out of, but I moved in less than a month ago and they've already shut off the water twice. Other than that it's been fine.

We are so far very happy with the response time of putting in service request. Apt wasn't ready when we arrived for move in, but the delay was minimal. Floors were extremely dirty, turned our feet black

Everything is wonderful. Always on top of problems when needed. If there are any questions or concerns the staff is always there when needed.

Good there were a few concerns in the beginning but everything I asked about was taken care of the day of or the next I appreciate the quick response

My experience so far has been Awesome!!! Everyone is so nice and cooperative. The prices and atmosphere are good too! And it's a convenient location!