The community seems to be mostly college students. The noise level is low, neighbors keep to themselves, staff is extremely friendly (especially Renee). I am overall satisfied with the community.

First time on here, going to check it out and see what it's about. I think it's a good idea to have a point system and to be able to earn rewards but you shouldn't have to use 140 characters before you can move on.

There very quick on getting things done. But we still have some issues around the apartment that needs to get complemented that we turned in on our paper before we moved it. Our faucets are hard to turn on and off and they drip and leak, still have some paint on our floors.

The water gets shut off regular for repairs, sometimes with notice sometimes without. Calls are never returned. Pet waste all over the grass.

I am about to sign my lease for my third year. I have seen some pretty nice stuff and have seen many changes. some of them have been great but mostly some of the changes have been let downs. I no longer receive notices on any events that are going on, no more news letters, and the gates for the pool are not always opened or closed on time. Beyond that, we have enjoyed living among our small community that we have here.

Wonderful experience with the representatives Renee and Hannah from the time we arrived in office until the end of showing us the grounds and potential apartments; these Ladies are so patient in answering all of your questions and efficient in in calling to update you on apartment availability too. Very pleasant and welcoming experience!

The place is nice and quiet, easy to get in and out of, but I moved in less than a month ago and they've already shut off the water twice. Other than that it's been fine.

Good there were a few concerns in the beginning but everything I asked about was taken care of the day of or the next I appreciate the quick response

The cost of rent is great, the location is great, and the apartments are fairly decent! However, there is always maintenance going on (not necessarily a bad thing!) and my water gets shut off constantly. If these things could improve, I would have practically no complaints.

Everyone here is nice and friendly. All of the maintenance crew are quick and helpful when you have issues. When you have a concern, they are answered quickly and addressed in a way that you are sure that it will be resolved. Overall I am satisfied with The Bluffs over the Cumberland

We are so far very happy with the response time of putting in service request. Apt wasn't ready when we arrived for move in, but the delay was minimal. Floors were extremely dirty, turned our feet black

Apartment is warm and comfortable yet older... Staff is friendly and helpful.. grounds are well maintained and beautiful... price is reasonable for the age and size .... location is perfect and the river view is very nice.

I think the Bluffs is a decent place to live especially for someone's first apartment. It's really quiet and nobody bothers you. And parking is okay.

There are issues with the pool and the water being shut off a lot. Otherwise, I like it here and have no real complaints to make about living here.

The place is great. The maintenance staff is friendly and competent, as is the management and leasing consultants. My only complaint is regarding the state of the parking lot; it's kind of falling apart.

very nice, seems to be a lot of garbage and dog poop on the ground by our apartment building. upstairs neighbors can be very noisy. otherwise very happy here

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

New renovations and appliances! All of my neighbors are very friendly. My biggest complaint is how expensive the electricity is at these apartments!!

Overall a good experience. Definitely some complaints, but not many. Friendly staff and good maintenance workers. Would definitely recommend to people looking for an apartment.

Splendid river view, prompt staff response, friendly personnel, and onsite employees. Watching the geese, birds, fishing/recreational and tug boats go by is priceless :-D

Reply from The Bluffs over Cumberland

So far so good! Everything that we have needed since move in has been done.. Hopefully we won't keep running into have the water cutting off bc other apartments lol love our location!

Love it here, so peaceful, love the dog friendly atmosphere, the staff are all friendly, and feel very glad to have found this complex and very happy to live here.

NO DISTURBANCES SO FAR. HAVE TO MOVE BECAUSE OF UNRELATED CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU'RE REQUIRING TOO MANY COMMENTS. DON'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD.

Decent maintenance service but very prompt. Dog owners need to start picking up their dog's feces. Sometimes it is alittle noisy at night with dogs baring and cars going by. The parking lot is full most of the time and needs to be repaved.

I like the management they are some great girls and it is a great place to live everyone is friendly we have a nice pool clean grounds im happy

Love living here... Great people family oriented swimming pool is always clean and nice and cold. Great place if you have pets. It like a pet park and my dogs live it.