The Boulevard Las Vegas

4.2

4.2

My experience over the last 3 months has been good. The office staff here are very helpful and polite. Maintenance works fast and friendly. I appreciate the calmness within the community. Especially being surrounded by other very rowdy communities. The mail room is a plus. Previous places I have rented came with thief and I am happy to know my packages are safe and secure until I get home to get them.
The residents experience is okay but could be a whole lot better and safer. Safety is the biggest thing for me living in a community especially with kids.
Overall my experience has been OK, granted we moved in at the beginning of Covid so nothing was open’s far as the gym and the pool. The neighbors kids are sometimes a pain and the scorpions I can do without. But other than that it’s pretty cool.
With amenities like a pool & a gym, not to mention pet friendly and garage option, this is the place to call home!! And…everything you need is close by.
I Love my unit and the gym and how they always keep it clean around here. Ppl need to pick up after their dogs and stop letting these kids stay out late
My experience has been great it's just a bug issue we all are trying to get under control. I hope it gets under control , I dont due bugs of all kinds.
Love it there, it’s okay, it’s good place to live reasonably, price the process is fast and easy, great office staff friendly, always smile and willing to help.
I feel like the support from the staff from void is amazing . I truly appreciate the fact that they have been very patient and also have offered programs to help me .
My main issue is how people speed so fast down these driveways and almost hit my daughter multiple times. And then once you speak up about it to that person then they want to start an argument and get on your face.
I like living here it's a nice place to call home and make a family but I'm worried because the gate won't close it's always opened and I also would like to walk my service dog without little dogs (not on a leash) barking and running up to him. Other than that the manager and staff are taking care of the place and fixing it up nicely.