The Boulevard Las Vegas

I am loving it here so far but the front gate does not work very well. Other than that though it seems to be a nice quiet community. The neighbors we have met so far have been very kind.
I love my security staff is awesome they come when I call. Moving in was easy coming from Atlanta to Vegas was a big change and it was easy to get in.
The area is nice and quite. There are a few things that could use improvement and having scorpion appear on the second floor is a bit concerning.
My son who attends Arizona State University got Covid 19 from his mom. So while they were quarantine and recovering his little sister stayed with my mom. My aunt who was like a mother again the kingdom of God yet we lost her to brain cancer. Ironically she was the smartest person I knew though my uncle she was married to had 6 degrees 2 of the being masters. The management of boulevard apt though not knowing what there tenant may or may not be burden with stop doing business as usual and gave us the dignity to work through these important times. There are perimeters that were new to all of us and we had no choice to strategies and try not to leave the those at the most risk and some like my self did absorb others weight when I could i would be able live with my self. Thank you for being part of the solution in this social experiment we all were th thrush into.
They have been so great thru the whole covid ordeal. I feel truly blessed to be here. James is so very understanding its a little scary lol. But i really appreciate them working with me.
As a resident I've been very comfortable and at peace. The whole year here at the Boulevard Apartments has been refreshing. The management team is on time and courteous and the maintenance staff gets things done. Good job greystar!!
I wish the pool was open and we didn’t have to make appointments!!! It makes it not worth living here everyone else’s pool is open . Also bug problem on lower levels
My experience so far has been great haven't had any issues or complaints so far. Its a great neighborhood to live in and I feel comfortable around the people who stay here as well.
Nice community really feels like home clean environment. I love it here and security patrols property at night observing for unlawful acts makes it more safe
It’s getting a bit better. You can’t help what goes on with your neighbors but overall I think my experience has been a lot better. Maintenance has been coming quickly and seem more professional.