The Boulevard Las Vegas

4.2

4.2

Juliette
Amazing management team!! Great maintenance crew!! Beautiful grounds and landscaping!! And the amenities; gym, pool, park and dog park, YAASSSS!! Did I mention garages, mail room and security? Yup, all that ugh 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units. Whatcha waiting for?

Krystal
Overall great, just wish people would pick up there dog poop. Also wish the play area was a bit more nice it’s always dirty and i don’t want my son playing there.

Mary A.
I’ve been living at the boulevard for over 2 years and it’s getting way better . The staff is really nice and I have never had a issue . The community is getting a lot better . There is still a trash issue but I noticed a lot of people going through the trash and they are making a lot of mess . The smell around the trash is really bad . Still kids throwing rocks . To the point I found a dent in my 6 month old car . I would like to suggest cameras . Seriously the people who destroy other property and the community need to be held accountable. Other then that the community is getting better ..

Daniel
2 months ago
No good luck with neightbors. Very noisily People. They don't respect the dream time. I always have many problems with croaches in the kitchen.

Andrew
2 months ago
We haven't moved in yet but so far the process has been wonderful, no bait and switch, no hidden fees, no little gotchas to squeeze out more money frome you, just straight forward, this is the cost, this is the estimated utilities and done.

Lance
3 months ago
We are very happy here have been here for 3 years the staff and maintenance are very nice and always are on point when it comes to my family's needs we appreciate all that they do.

Cayla
3 months ago
Been very accommodating, happy with my arrangements and quick service. These apartments are built right so sound doesn’t follow, very pleased about that!

Chelsea
3 months ago
I give it a two only because the parking situation is horrible. First off my parking spot is two entire apartment buildings away from my house. Im a single women who works late at night and i have to come home and walk this long walk in the dark. Also I've gone through five tires in two months due to them being slashed.

Tina
3 months ago
I love my new apartment. I wish it had storage closets, but still, my family and I love it...Had a few parking spot problems, but they smoothed out just fine. Still need a few repairs and pool FOB but loving it so far.

MacKenzie
3 months ago
Just moved in yesterday. The apartment was pretty clean except for the cabinets. There was also a weird smell, but we were able to get it to go away with air fresheners. It seems safe and quiet, so I’m hoping for a god experience :)