The Boulevard Las Vegas

4.2

4.2

Amber
Office staff is always very helpful and friendly and the Maintenance Team is great and gets request completed quickly. Neighbors around my apartment are pretty quiet and are respectful to each other.
Mary A.
1 star
I just can’t give a review with nothing nice to say . I was happy at the start . But now we have to pay to get our packages because people need to steal. I have been waiting for my daughters bathroom to be fixed almost a year long if not more . We keep having someone come out to look at it and still dripping water . So I pay for a 2 bath but can only use 1 . The paint in peeling The windows have mold . I’m over it . I think it’s gonna be time to look for another place to live. People speed almost got hit head on and the lady wanted to snap her neck at me . The kids there throwing trash and breaking glass on the ground and no accountability. Just tired of all the crazy .
Jamileth
I honestly have zero complaints, I plan to renew my lease again this year . The staff just has been an amazing help in this time of need . Shanieke thank you .
Crishay
It should be more stuff for the park area rent is kind of high and there’s a big problem in the units that are on the outside skirts of the apartments other than that it’s cool my apt isn’t upgraded it’s a classic apt so I deff feel like my rent is way to high
Sesilee W.
I’ve lived here for about 5 years. The staff have always been great. Whenever there has been any king of mixup or problem they always fixed it with no issues. The other residents are hit & miss. Most people just keep to themselves, which is cool. But some people ruin things for others and that’s annoying. Overall the cost is a lot better for what you get compared to other apartments.
Daviaun
Very good community could be better there's a lot that goes on that doesn't get talked about and there's a lot of things that don't get done that need to be done it's dangerous not safe for kids but if you're inside the house relaxing and enjoying yourself perfect place to be
Erica
It’s been pretty good!! can’t really complain about anything and everyone is nice so yeah!! and there’s lots of dogs here which is awesome!!
Darjinae
My overall experience here has been above average. Minus a few discrepancies with children out here and the trash people throw everywhere. It’s been a great two years.
Krystina
I love the staff and the community. Everyone here is so helpful!! Maintenance goes above and beyond to insure your satisfaction!! They come in a timely manner and is always respectful!!
Anthony
The staff has been very helpful fixing things that needed to be before I move in fully.. They have all been pleasant. The community is quiet as well