The Bowie

4.5

Kalyn
about 8 hours ago
1 star
No power. Paying for hotels out of pocket, mistake to move here, these charges should be deducted from monthly rent not reimbursed. My dogs and I are having trouble finding hotels

Peter
about 9 hours ago
I have been here a month and the experience has been abysmal. I feel like I've been lied to repeatedly. First, the garbage chute was a technical issue. That's absurd. It doesn't take 6 months to fix a garbage chute. If you are in some legal tussle with a vendor who holds our contract that you have yet to resolve, then own it and be truthful. People can handle the truth, they don't like lies. Next, there is no excuse for a high capacity breaker to blow up. Had you had proactive maintenance and inspections, they would have likely seen a problem arising. I was literally with the electricians when it blew.

Wardell
about 11 hours ago
Nice building; however it's been plagued with problems from no gas, broken elevators, no power. The equipment for checkout - paddle boards, kayak, bikes are in disrepair.

Karen L
about 12 hours ago
I think the management team doesn’t communicate, are hard to reach, and don’t leave their name or telephone number for us to contact Them. Not honorable or appropriate. I will never lease from your company again. The 5 stars are for the community not the administration, whomever they may be.

Marianna
1 day ago
Despite any issues that may arise, management is very prompt with communication and mitigates the issues reasonably and with compensation. Did not have the same experience in prior building

Michael
We love our building. We love our view. We feel safe. The staff is wonderful. We have looked at other buildings and haven’t found its match yet.

Caroline
its a goo place to live. room for improvement on the luxury pieces throughout the building. Mainly impressed with the unit vs amenities. Convenience is best here

Robert
Just moved in. So far everything has been great. Amenities are awesome, particularly love the top floor gym and pool! Great staff. Fast elevators!

Zachary
I had a great experience during the application, lease signing and moving processes. Kylie in the leasing office was super helpful. Russel from the concierge staff worked with me diligently to make sure I always had an elevator available.

Matthew
I just moved in a couple of days ago. The staff was very helpful and have been so accommodating throughout my move. The trash issue is something I hope gets fixed soon. The hall consistently smells like rotten food, which is not too appealing. I wish the staff would put some sort of air purifiers or febreeze plugins to mask those smells. In talking to residents, I also hear mixed reviews. Some love it here, but other are on their way out very soon. This concerns me a little. Lastly, I am not sure I made the right choice in moving into the studio. I might look into if there are options to switch into a one bedroom because I think I need more space.