The Bowie

Great thus far! Responsive leasing office, clean, covid prepared. Nothing broken - parking has been easy. Will know more in the next month or two!
We love living at the Bowie. It is a beautiful building in a great location and it smells great! Neighbors are awesome, dogs are all cool. We take advantage of the amenities, such as the pool, grills, party rooms and workout facilities. We also love that our guests can rent a room when they come to visit! Can wait for everything to open back up!
Great property and friendly staff. The location is great and the pool pool is amazing. However, there have been some problems with break ins and gas stoves not working.
Lovely atmosphere. I just arrived but so far so good. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. The apartment is gorgeous. They are having a gas issue at the moment so hopefully that is resolved soon but we are getting updates.
It’s been a good experience here over the last few years. Some security concerns have been the reason for the non-5 Star review. There is definitely more that can be done there
Everyone I’ve come across is engaging and helpful. Sense of community here is off the charts. Beautiful building fun atmosphere and the views are spectacular.
No issues with move in at all. Elevators and carts were easy to checkout and complete my move. Staff was excellent, and even let me park my vehicle early! The amenities are out of this world!
It has been a very convenient process moving in. Carlos is great at aiding in everything we needed! The entire environment is very lovely and I love my view!
The Bowie is a fantastic place to live. There are incredible views and modern finishings in the apartments. The property is well kept, and maintenance requests are answered promptly. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I do think that more money could be put into certain finishings such as the paint used in the apartments as well as repainting and cleaning/repairing the common spaces and hallways.
Great apartment! Some issues with elevators, noise from loading at Whole Foods, front desk staff should be upped by one, otherwise great to live here! Fantastic office staff and concierge is always great.