The Bowie

4.5

4.5

We have only been here for 2 months but love it so far! The building, location, staff, amenities are all amazing. We do wish there were more restaurants nearby to try, but have enjoyed the walk over to South Congress. Love how close we are to the water and running trail also!
It’s been a good experience so far. Still don’t have internet and I’m being charged for it. Not happy about that. Besides that people are nice.
Nice front desk and good cleaning of public spaces. Great central location. Pool deck is awesome. Maintenance has been very responsive for usual stuff.
What a great location! It has been such an enjoyable experience living at The Bowie. Wish we could renew the lease but work is moving us out of state.
The Bowie is a great place to live. I love how it is walkable to everything downtown and both Trader Joes and WholeFoods. Also, just a quick walk to be by Lady Bird Lake.
Great staff, clean facilities, nice amenities, very convenient location near the hike and bike trail, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, restaurants, highways.
It has been a wonderful experience at the Bowie. The location is the best part - especially access to the lake. And to have Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods at walking distance is the icing on the cake.
All the staff is so nice and the neighborhood is so perfect it feels like home from the first moment we stepped foot on the property all the staff was so helpful and welcoming and I’m glad to call this place home!
great location, and great community. The amenities are nice, however the pool chairs need to be replaced. some of them are falling apart. Thanks Bowie team
Just moved in and I absolutely love it! The staff, amenities, and pool are amazing! Not to mention the downtown living is amazing! I absolutely love the proximity to Whole Foods and lifetime athletic!