Love The Bowie :) Great neighbors and the leasing staff is amazing. I have been here nearly 3 years and have no plans of leaving. Very happy with amenities and service.

Love the Bowie's location and amenities! Always have polite staff and very clean and great looking building. Very nice residents and pet friendly!

I have lived in two units at The Bowie now. I love the layouts and the community here. The amenities are amazing. The staff is very friendly. And the roof top pool is the place to be!

I love living here, everything is great. The concierge missing is a pain at times but that is unavoidable at times. Great location and great people

Phishing is a social engineering activity: Phishing tricks users to provide sensitive information to cyber criminals via email (the bait) The emails appear to be from legitimate companies or your best friend or boss The primary goal is to acquire credentials, financial information, or other sensitive data

In general a good residency but room for improvement when it comes to handling packages, visitors and also available amenities. For the rent requested it should really be free for residents to use the pool kitchen which is not really a kitchen since it’s not complete - should be first come first serve unless it is reserved. Also to just allow 2 guests per resident is not great, can’t really have my group of 4 friends over on a Sat or Sun without having to rent out the kitchen for $500. Should be possible to add to a guest list if the amount of guests exceed 2 and manage amount of ppl that way.

We really enjoy living at the Bowie. The concierge is always friendly and we feel secure living here. It always clean. The cost of living here is reasonable too.

Great place to live and lovely staff! Maintenance does a great job at maintaining the building. I couldn’t see myself living any where else but here :)

Overall great amenities and units. Location is everything being close to Whole Foods. When leases are renewed, rents rarely have increased too much.

Everyone has been really accommodating and very helpful. I’m talking about the leasing office, cleaning crew, maintenance, Andy front desk. Everyone’s is always helpful and nice.

It’s a very nice building and location. Have had a lot of problems with a common area near me which has been unpleasant. I am also not a fan of the security measures that were added as I don’t see the value add.

Bit of cosmetic damage in the apartment and outdoor noise from the train (thought windows were double-paned) cuts a star off an otherwise fantastic experience.

Reply from The Bowie

I've only been at the Bowie for a week, but it's been a great experience. The only frustration i've had is with receiving shipments from UPS / Amazon. My package has been mishandled by concierge twice, and they also had misspelled my email address, so I wasn't receiving notifications. Otherwise the experience has been great so far.

Reply from The Bowie

I have lived here a very happily for 2 1/2 years. I’ve always had a great experience, but lately things have taken a very dramatic turn to the negative. The property management and front desk staff have become unresponsive and unhelpful and the condition and quality of the facilities has started to decline dramatically. The pool chairs are all broken, and despite constant inquiries about replacement from residents nothing is done.

Reply from The Bowie

Move in experience was great - the staff have been very helpful. Location is very convenient to everything! We really enjoy living here so far!

Reply from The Bowie

The apartment is not only beautiful, but it has an amazing balcony with a view and awesome amenities. The pool and workout facility are great.

Reply from The Bowie

Excellent community feel with a fantastic building and great people who live here. I love the location, the views and the rooftop and 31st floor amenity decks.

Excellent place to live and a great community of people. The amenities are fantastic and the location and views are some of the best in all of austin.

Like that the apartment has good amenities. Elevators are slow sometimes. Love that it’s so dog friendly. Feel like rent is a little high (value for money isn’t 100% there, especially when you add on a car and pet rent)

Love it here!! The train noise took a couple of nights to get used to, but overall noise cancellation is pretty amazing when door to balcony is closed. LOVE balcony— feels private. Overall great! Do wish there was a little doorbell.

Move in went well, thanks!Appreciate the welcome back and clean apartment. And the staff that helped, Emiliano, Carlos, Tracy, and Mary and others!

Great location, beautiful building, friendly staff, amazing views from the rooftop pool and gym. Blocks from Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Coffee Shops and Restaurants. Walk to work downtown!

The dog area has greatly improved since more signs and disposal bags and trash cans have gone up. Front desk staff are all very friendly especially Darell.

I love the location and community. I love how dog friendly the Bowie is. The staff is always so friendly and helpful with whatever you need.

Great experience. god location, good staff, good events. Rooftop pool is the best amenity in town, unit is great and very quiet. Overall would recommend