The Bowie

4.5

4.5

Ashley
Overall a wonderful place to live. I have started to notice issues with the upkeep of the building- the carpets needs replaced, walls need painted, etc. It also seems that the elevators are constantly requiring maintenance and the trash chutes/recycling are frequently clogged.
Michael
We just renewed our lease there is no better building downtown. Great location great service great neighbors great pool. Our rent did not increase
Marianna
Dey was super helpful In getting us set up and in our new apartment so quickly. The staff is very nice and accommodating. Amenities are top notch.
Madeliene
My unit needed work done to the unit that should have been completed before move in but was scheduled for the week after. My cable box and equipment which were installed prior to move in were removed from my unit and have not been located by the building.
Caroline
Great! Love the amenities, front desk is responsive, facility is clean and fully equipped. I am really happy with my deduction to live at the bowie
Danielle
2 months ago
From move in to today, I've had a really great experience. My dogs acclimated well and I enjoy being in the city but not directly at the center of it. Dey and Vince made the transition from San Antonio to Austin a pleasant one. I especially love floor 31's skydeck to chill and enjoy the sunsets.
Tania
2 months ago
I am pleased with how quickly The Bowie responds to situations, follows up, and follows through with concerns from us residents. Keep up the good work!
Michael
3 months ago
We have been looking at new places to live because our lease is up in few months. We found nothing better and we were told our rent is not being increased
Tulasi
3 months ago
Living at the Bowie has been wonderful! The neighborhood and access to the lake - make it super convenient. There are plenty of restaurants nearby that make it really easy to choose last minute dinner/lunch spots
Meaghan
1 star
Our stoves and ovens have now been off for over 2 weeks with no indication of the timeline when we will get gas back in order to use them again. The management emails on the issue have been less than useful with no real information in them and no indication of any sort of compensation or rent reduction for this MAJOR inconvenience. I don’t understand how this is the second time this has happened with a building that is not even 10 years old. Additionally, management closes off the main door to the dog park any time it gets cold or windy and blocked off most of the dog park when there was an ice storm and the part that was not blocked off was completely ice since they did not salt it. Additionally, there’s no accountability for people who don’t pick up after their dogs. It feels like management does the bare minimum until there’s an emergency issue they have to address and that ends up causing a much bigger inconvenience.