The Bowie

4.5

4.5

Joanne
Overall, I have had a good move-in experience. The only thing that needs improvement is the internet/cable set-up. Having to call AT&T is a huge inconvenience especially since we are already paying a monthly premium. This transition should be taken care of by management.
David
Every 2-3 days my apartment will smell like skunk/weed. I don't know if its something coming in through the vents from someone elses apartment or what but its terrible and maintenance people have come to check it out and werent able to fix anything
Tulasi
It has been absolutely wonderful living at the Bowie! The amenities including the gym and the trainer at the gym have been working out really well for me.
Damar
The building could be fantastic but management doesn’t do a great job of properly maintaining the property. Minor things such as cleaning or replacing carpet stains in halls or repairing issues on the pool deck would go a long way. They don’t do ANYTHING until a resident mentions it; they don’t appear to be proactively taking action to just make the property excellent.
Clara
Management is great. Concierge is good about letting people and deliveries up. Dog park could use some improvements. Maintenance request are generally resolved very quickly.
Rebecca
Very easy move in process. The staff has been helpful and warm. I’ve met a few people in the building who have all been very welcoming. So far so good!
Verified Resident
Overall it's been an okay experience. Apartment layouts are spacious. But have had problems over the last two years with maintenance issues and regular communication with management.
Michael
After getting to know people that live in other buildings downtown, I am still very happy with our choice for 91. I think her views are spectacular I feel our pool is the best in town.
Caitlin
We have lived here for just short of a year and have enjoyed the amenities. The staff is wonderful and does a really nice job of getting to know each tenant. The maintenance staff is responsive and does a nice job of fixing issues.
Tulasi
I have been living at the Bowie for almost 2 years now. The experience so far has been wonderful. The access to the lake and the hiking spots close by is just fantastic.