We love the views and the friendly staff. Minus elevator issues, we love our place at the Bowie. Walking distance to everything you could ever need or want.

Staff is always helpful and attentive. Maintenance is timely. Only complaint is that my washer dryer has gone out several times as has my dishwasher. Not sure about quality of appliances.

The package delivery needs to be reconciled. Concierge should deliver packages to tenants door, like other buildings do downtown. and amenity usage changed- take a deposit, but it’s not a true amenity if you have to pay to use it. But love our apartment and location.

We have lived at the Bowie for almost two months and have found the property, amenities and service to be outstanding. The views from our unit are breathtaking. Not sure we ever want to move! It’s too convenient.

The amenities here are first class and the front office has been incredible during every step of our move. The entire move-in process was quick and easy, and now, we love our new spot in downtown Austin, TX!

Really great option for downtown living. About average cost for the area, but far above average amenities and units. Pool and gym on the roof are amazing

I love the location of the Bowie and the amenities are wonderful. Helpful staff always. Everythjng is very clean. Only complaint — Don’t love the parking garage. Hard to find parking below 4th floor

Living at the Bowie is amazing. From the wonderful leasing office and concierge staff, to top notch amenities, to great location, the Bowie has it all.

Generally, it’s been great. The biggest complaint would be when the elevators aren’t working. Also, the tv on the 31st floor doesn’t fully line up which makes it much less usable.

It has been a great experience to live here. The Bowie is centrally located. The residents and staff and very friendly. Great amenities and you can't beat the gym and and pool view.

Such a great experience at the Bowie! Great location and great amenities. My husband and I love it here. The updates to the pool and 31st floor have been awesome!

Great people in the building, fun events, great views and free coffee! A perfect experience. I switched units and that went well too. I love the floor to ceiling windows!

Haven’t lived here long yet, but living here is so cool! I especially love living near all these Austin dogs, and the gym and pool amenities are a major plus for me.

It’s nice but it would be great if it had a hot tub and A steam room or sauna. Hmmmm this looks a little bit like spam also kinda like the email this created in my inbox

I enjoy living at the Bowie, going on 4th year now. If I submit a request it is typically completed with 24-48 hours. With any high-rise living experience, there are population issues. Overall its been a great experience living at The Bowie.

The community and facilities are great! However, I wish the lease renewal process was more fair and didn’t feel like a sleazy negotiation. The system used to calculate “market rent” is absurd and frustrating.

Building is beautiful, workout room is cool but lacks a lot of equipment and weights that would be helpful, pool gets too crowded and dirty with strangers, Pinnacle is impersonal but the front desk people are usually great, just understaffed

I really enjoy living here. There are occasionally issues with neighbor's being way too loud very late at night, however these instances have (thankfully) been rare.

The location, amenities, and the entire Bowie team are great! My only complaint is the lack of respect that other residents have for the building, which I understand is very difficult to manage. Otherwise, we love living at The Bowie.

My only complaint is the unusual turnover rate for the front desk positions. Just when I learn someone’s name it’s someone new again. I also wish the pool were heated in the winter because i know there is the equipment to do it.

The Bowie is a great place to live! Location is perfect - right in the middle of everything, yet it still has a neighborhood feel. There are great views from the rooftop pool and the club room. Overall the staff is very friendly and they address issues quickly and efficiently. We love it here!

Upscale and well managed community with easy access to great restaurants, entertainment, Hike and Bike Trail. Beautiful views. Feels like living in elite hotel.

I love the location and amenities especially the pool. There have been some maintenance issues (air conditioning) but they've been resolved.

Great staff and location. Im still impressed with my view every single day. Biggest complaint would be the speed of the elevators and the mandatory cable subscription.

Great downtown location. Excellent apartment units - the only community that has gas stoves in the units (a huge plus for those who enjoy cooking).