The Bradley Apartments

4.5

4.5

We just moved in, but so far everyone has been exceptionally nice! We look forward to meeting people and getting to know the area (hopefully post-pandemic).
The staff have been so helpful through the leasing and move-in process. The leasing agent is so friendly, and patient with my questions. The building is beautiful and has fantastic amenities.
All of the community updates are amazing (gym looks great, brightened lights)! Also, the leasing staff is super nice. They always say hi and strike a conversation with people.
Nice complex but lacks 24 hour concierge and secure package delivery. No dog wash station like other apts in area. No regular community activities.
I have really enjoyed living here. The management is friendly, although it is difficult to communicate with them at times/ receive a prompt response to issues that need to be addressed swiftly.
Just moved in and so far loving the place! Everything was clean upon arrival. Jacqui has been incredibly helpful through the whole process and without her, the move couldn't have been smooth enough! The rooftop view looks upon downtown Alexandria and is amazing!
Great place to live so far. I call it my 5 star hotel loving experience. Close to metro, restaurants, and my friends. I appreciate the underground parking, the bike racks, and community areas. Can’t wait for the warmer weather so I can enjoy the pool and terrace more.
As a long-time resident, my resident experience has been exceptional! The premises are kept clean, well maintained and residents respect each other's privacy and need for peace and quiet. Awesome management - Nicole and Jackie! Best, Frank Ferreir
Very happy living at The Bradley! My apartment is super cozy and the building has everything I need, including a great gym, thoughtful staff, lockers to drop off my dry cleaning and a Zipcar. Plus the location can’t be beat.
Just moved in, super quiet but active community so far! Everyone has been so polite and nice, it really feels like home within the first day!