The Bradley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Robert
Its been a great experience so far. The building is quiet, the pool, gym and 5th floor common area are really great amenities. No issues with my unit so far. Overall, its been great. It is a very dog-owner friendly building, so there are a lot of people with dogs that live here which I think is a nice perk.
Lauren
Moving in easy extremely easy! Everyone in the leasing office was extremely helpful. The building is very beautiful and all my neighbors have been very kind.
Lisa
Nice building in a great location. Quick response for maintenance requests is very much appreciated. Would like to see more community events and lower annual rent increases for current residents.
Rachel
Everyone from the front office staff to maintenance has been hugely helpful in getting me settled and moved in. This place is beautiful and I’m looking forward to living here.
Jenifer
The coolest and friendliest apartment community I’ve experienced in all of Old Town. Updated community areas, responsive maintenance, and low volume units make this building stand out with a distinct neighborly vibe.
Denise
Everyone on the staff has been very welcoming here. Check in for the complex went smoothly, and the apartment is spacious and well-appointed. The location right near the Metro is incredibly convenient as well as being in walking distance to stores and restaurants. I do appreciate the hot chocolate/coffee dispenser in the lobby for residents which is helpful for a late day pick me up. Also, the building is quiet and the few residents I have met are polite. Looking forward to living here.
Anne
about 2 months ago
Nicole,Britney and Tiffany are Truly a Dream Welcoming Team!! They encouraged and comforted me through my entire ordeal. I am very happy to be a part of this community and Bradley Family.
Frank
about 2 months ago
Hi Tiffany. It is said that we should always remember those that are there for us as we “move on up in the world.” Or try😊. Thanks for your assistance yesterday afternoon as you were closing up. With your assistance I was ready for my interview this morning. Fingers crossed! Please let your management how exceptional an employee you are - actually, I just wrote it. Welcome to the Bradley!
Siva
2 months ago
Tiffany has been very helpful to make it a seamless experience. She helped with all the formalities, gave a walk through of the apartment facilities and helped unblock furniture loading dock when required.
Anna
2 months ago
I lived here for almost a full year and throughout my time here, I can say that it has been a great experience overall. Leasing management has always been quick to answer my questions and so nice. My maintenance requests have always been fixed the day after putting it in. I never had any mail or package issues, and amenities are a plus! Being so close to the metro and bus station, and even in walking distance to shops and restaurants is fabulous. The Bradley is a great place to live.