The Braydon

Thank you for making the move in so seamless and fast! Application to Approval was only a matter of hours! The units are beautiful and brand new. The amenities are spacious and brand new as well!
Very nice place to live. Only issue is that I can hear people above me and in hallway walking. maintenance has not come since we arrived, and submitted our work order 1st day. But the amenities are great. people are very friendly.
This community is so quiet and peaceful and everyone we have met is so friendly! We really enjoy how pet friendly it is and can’t wait to use all the awesome amenities. Loving it so far!
Just got here but it’s great! The pool area is so beautiful and the apartment has really nice details that make it feel special. I think we are going to be very happy here.
I have had nothing but a great experience. Tom is truly attentive and so kind! I had my maintenance things done today and he was incredibly kind , timely and great follow through! Great experience....
I will say the maintenance team/Joel is great. My experience with the front office on the other hand is a different story. Moving in there follow through was horrible. Not only that but dangling a carrot over my head with utter lies will always leave a bad taste in my mouth. The quality of work by the construction crew is horrendous. The horror stories I hear from other people in the complex, I’m lucky mine are minimal. This place is not worthy of being called luxury. Especially with a staff that doesn’t realize we understand certain costs of business.
Overall I am satisfied after living here for almost 7 months. It’s been a little devastating to not have access to the pool/clubhouse due to COVID since it was only fully open and complete for a very brief time prior to having to be shut. I appreciate the communications and feel like the community has been well prepared and diligence covered by property management. Thank you! Nice to see construction ending so we can start to see the community transform and thrive. Thanks to each of the office team for everything
Five stars is not enough to show how happy I am with The Braydon Napa, especially in regards to the Leasing Consultant Tom. Also, the staff made me feel at home, even though I am from another country!
The whole experience is pretty good. I'm very satisfied. Only that it's a bit inconvenient to use Comcast. Too bad we don't have the access to the pool or gym during the pandemic.
Great place to live. Close to amazing restaurants and stores. The amenities are fantastic and the units are spacious. The management team if friendly.