The Braydon

Moving to Napa almost 6 years ago right when the earthquake hit was a “shock”. We powered on looking for a home and office space in a difficult market. Happily found both only to open our clinic one month before the terrible fires that lead up to us losing our home. Barely holding on to our clinic we found ourselves with family until we found Braydon and their lovely community. Everyday we are so thankful for the friendly compassionate staff and beautiful facility. The Braydon family has changed our mind about single family residential living. We truly have a lovely lifestyle here at Braydon. Sincerely, Dr. Peter & Gitali Arellano
Really enjoy the community of people here. Love our apartment, though it is a bit cozy right now with the Shelter at Home order in place. Missing being able to gather, and look forward to being able to use the pool, gym and common areas.
Beautiful brand new Apartment community within easy walking distance of Downtown Napa and the Napa RiverWalk! Friendly team, plentiful parking and beautifully landscaped.
Such a friendly community - I felt so welcome right away! The leasing office staff is so easy to work with and make themselves extremely available. Looking forward to meeting more people within the community :)
Our puppies love to walk around the grounds. The pool and clubhouse are resort like! ❤️❤️❤️ My husband is using the gym and soon I hope to join him. Braydon is a quiet place and we ❤️ It!
My experience has been wonderful. The staff has been knowledgeable, accommodating, caring and helpful. The apartment was ready on time and in impeccable condition. My questions or needs have been handled in a timely fashion. The staff have worked with me with any issues that have come to light.
So far, all has been great! Super friendly staff and residents! Dog friendly and clean community. I thought I was going to need a gym membership, but their community gym has everything you need. Great and thoughtful setup.
So far so good! Loving the apartment and it's amenities. The gym is great! The yoga class is amazing. Can't wait to try out some other new things like the game room and pool.
I was placed in a temporary unit until my unit is completed , target date end of Feb. I will complete my review once I transition to permanent place and inspect apartment construction work .
Although construction is still ongoing, some of the amenities are finallyyy open! The Clubhouse is an awesome space to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and play board games or pool. The complex hosted events have been great place to meet neighbors and new friends. With Fairfield Residential priding itself on being a green company, I would love to see the complex provide receptacles for green waste & compost as Napa has a robust and very well-known composting program.