The Braydon

4.5

4.5

Lauren
Amazing place to live! Love all the amenities and open space. Apartments are very nice and have everything you would need. The Braydon is awesome!
Katelyn
It's a beautiful place! The people above me are loud walkers and walls are very thin but other than that, love it so far! Wish there were more treadmills in the gym though
Jonathan
From the very beginning the move in process was very smooth. The staff was friendly and the grounds are very clean. Very Happy to be a part of this community
Nick
Best Apartment Complex in Napa! So excited to see the new development that is being built. Great community with top notch amenities. I love it here!
bonnie
We love living here. Our dogs love living here. I love our neighbors. They are fun and young and have different views that make it more interesting than our old house. Those neighbors SUCKED! (The only thing I don't like is the gardening company that you chose. They ignore dead plants, fallen over trees and weeds.)
Hannah
Love living here! It’s so close to downtown and is always so clean. Only downside is sometimes parking is hard to find once people start coming home from work so having an assigned spot is definitely worth it!
Paulo
about 2 months ago
Summer is coming and resort lifestyle in The Braydon is coming too, so excited! The only negative point is still the loud noise late at night in some apartments and the construction that dirty the cars parked!
Taylor
about 2 months ago
The Braydon has been consistently...fine. Staff is rude and the turn over is insane. I was called annoying for asking questions about parking permits and lease renewal so costumer service isn't great. Unfortunately it's still one of the best apartment complexes in the area. The amenities are pretty good and I enjoy my neighbors.
Thomas
2 months ago
1 star
Michelle is very rude. Every documentation request is piggybacked with an ultimatum of imminently losing your apartment. I'm moving today and in her typical abrupt and threatening fashion she calls telling me if she doesn't get payment by noon I'll lose my apartment. I never got an email requesting payment. Just now as I'm writing this an email just came through. I've been cold the wrong name, they misread the renters insurance. When they misread the renters insurance Michelle of course threatened our ability to get the apartment. Horrible customer service for the most expensive apartments in Napa
Victoria
2 months ago
We recently moved out of the Braydon after living there for almost 2 years. It was a great experience - maintenance was always quick and helpful, property management was friendly, and the amenities were on par with other luxury apartments.