The Braydon

I was placed in a temporary unit until my unit is completed , target date end of Feb. I will complete my review once I transition to permanent place and inspect apartment construction work .
Although construction is still ongoing, some of the amenities are finallyyy open! The Clubhouse is an awesome space to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and play board games or pool. The complex hosted events have been great place to meet neighbors and new friends. With Fairfield Residential priding itself on being a green company, I would love to see the complex provide receptacles for green waste & compost as Napa has a robust and very well-known composting program.
A little complicated contract (duration between the application process and answer and to finish)but good assistance from Tom and finally I was moved! Hope to keep enjoying the experience.
Fantastic start for a brand new establishment. We are excited to see what the finished product looks like. The 24 hour gym is a great feature since I’m up at 4am!
It’s been great here. Nice neighbors, an management staff. They organize activities for all of us to attend an meet each other. Very happy to be living here 😁
I am a new resident here since December 2019 and it has been a great experience living here. All the staff in the office have been very helpful and friendly. When I walk my dog in the evening all the other residents I see are also very nice.
Staff is super friendly and always ready to answer our questions. They have organized some fun community events too. We can't wait for the gym and pool to open up for residents to enjoy.
The community is wonderful. The Braydon staff is very helpful and kind. It’s very close to a lot of restaurants and downtown Napa. We really enjoy living here.
Very happy with the unit and amenities. People have been very friendly and nice. Some initial confusion with which unit we had placed a hold on, but the one they ended up putting us in is very nice nonetheless.
Everyone at the leasing center is friendly! I have amazing neighbors! Really looking forward to having access to the amenities! Would be great to have a better parking system in place. Overall I love the community and the people.