The Brock is a good place overall with good amenities. The staff is friendly and helpful, although maybe slightly unorganized. It isn't the cleanest space when you move in and feels very used. Despite that, it is a great choice for anyone who wants a convenient student housing experience with little hassle.

Living here is an okay experience. The fire alarm goes off way too much, either the residents can't cook or the detectors are way too sensitive. I wish they would install vent fans that actually vent the air outside.

The community is kind and welcoming. The people who work here are absolutely wonderful, personable, and kind. Though the noise can be a bit much, especially on the weekends, and the ovens aren't great, it is easily one of the best places to live in Brockport.

Reply from The Brock

The location is very good and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is great and maintenance is very helpful and prompt. I don't think anyone will actually read this?

Reply from The Brock

I really like living here. It’s a great little community and there’s so many things that I like about it. I enjoy the dishwasher a lot because it makes things so much easier for cleanup.

Reply from The Brock

Love it!! I love that rent is all inclusive. Winter used to be such a burden! The apartment community is very quiet on weeknights and weekends and I love seeing the friendly staff

Reply from The Brock

The walls are very thin, making it so you can hear everything. The washers shouldn’t cost money because I pay and excessive amount of money just to live there

I love living here...just the best atmosphere and staff...probably wouldnt be here unless for the staff. I also really like the games and activities they do for the community.

Reply from The Brock

Enjoy my stay. Could improve on the internet, tend to get random down times for a couple of seconds when plugged into the Ethernet port. Great gym. Overall nice place.

Reply from The Brock

A really nice place to live!!! WiFi is good free roku and nice furniture love the new look!! Neighborhood is super nice and always activities within the community.

Reply from The Brock

They made me feel like I was at home the second I walked In to view the place. And I felt relaxed and knew it was the place for me. My parents were both amazed at all it had to offer including the fitness rooms especially for an athlete like myself.

Reply from The Brock

like how all utilities are included in the price, and fully furnished. wish there was more to do around. ping pong and pool are fun. wish laundry was included

Reply from The Brock

I love it here! Very nice amenities and great location! Stairways and halls could use some work but other than that looks great! The location is very convenient and having a shuttle is really nice too. It’s so close to everything and I love that it’s furnished and I only have to pay one bill. Having maintenance always right there to help rather be than a landlord is so much better. Staff is always very helpful and I love the amount of rewards, events, and gift cards are given.

Reply from The Brock

Overall a good place to live. Like that all utilities and amenities are included in the monthly rent price. Staff is very friendly and helpful with anything you may need or have questions about.

I love it! very nice community and amenities. The people/ neighbors are very nice and welcoming and so are the people who work at the front desk.

I’ve been here a couple of years and I’m growing fonder off the Brock. I enjoy Sunday’s watching tv in the second floor lounge while doing laundry. I enjoy a friendly hello when I pass the rent office reach day. The cleanliness and quick maintenance follow up oh and events are really appreciated.

The staff is very knowledgeable and reliable. Great amenities and always upgraded technology. Community events are really fun. Nice place to live.

Just a shuttle bus from campus and also offers a shuttle for shopping at the local Walmart, Aldi, Wegmans, and shopping plaza. The office people always have a welcoming face and greet everyone with a smile and a wave. Couldn’t ask for better office workers.

Just had a great time at casino night last night! Lots of great people showed up good snacks and all sorts of fun! Looking forward to more events and great times to come.

Living here has been a blast! One of the cheaper options, especially for students, looking to live here in Brockport. I would recommend it to everyone

I love it. There are so many ways to engage with all the other residents living there. The amenities are high quality and the rooms are they perfect size

the brock is great. i love all the amenities they have here. the option to use the gym, free parking. they even have a free ping pong and pool table. everything is newly renovated and they do community games and prizes often!

Reply from The Brock

It’s been a very good experience here so far in the few months I’ve been living here this semester. I get along very well with my roommates.

Reply from The Brock

The Brock is a very nice place to live. I love that it is fully furnished so I don't have to worry about transporting furniture each semester. They have a lot of great facilities and lots of events with free food!

The Brock is really high quality. The people working here are very nice. There are so many cool amenities to use like all the gyms and the study rooms.