Living at the Brock has been a great experience. The community is fantastic, and the employees are even more fantastic. Apartments may be small, but furniture provided makes up for it.

It was okay, over priced and far from campus but everyone is very nice. I had an ant and spider problem that I had to fix myself and my bathroom was always having a problem

While living at The Brock, I have had an excellent time moving in and have been treated with care. I like like living in the brock very much.

The residents that live in the building are all so friendly; great way to meet new people; 24 hour coffee and being pet friendly is an awesome perk!

When it comes to living at the Brock it is a great experience. It is a great place to live with a lot of amenities. The only thing I dislike is the constant fire alarms. And how mail is distributed. But besides those two small issues, the staff is great. And if I wasn't graduating I would live here another year.

Great community of students who are very friendly. Wonderful amenities and a staff who is always willing to help. I couldn’t image living anywhere else.

Great place to live! I have been living here for two years and I love it. There are so many great amenity spaces and so easy to make new friends. Also you can have pets here!

I don’t really feel like the workers care about the residents. Just their money. Or at least the have favorites and don’t treat everyone the same.

Everything is great here! Good staff, good price, good location. Looking forward to summer when it will be a lot quieter. Also love that they are pet-friendly.

I like The Brock. The staff is very helpful. However, I wish there were more computers than just the one. My favorite part is that all the amenities are included.

My roommate and I have a blast living at The Brock! If you and a couple of your friends are looking for a convenient and fun place to live this is the place to be.

I love living here. I love all the amenities, I love how conveniently placed everything is and I especially love the fact that I have my own room.

Great Property. Does a lot for the residents. Each bedroom is a single bedroom so no one has room mates, just apartment mates. New Furniture

I am not likely to live there again, the rooms were too close to others I could hear everybody. Workers were not very helpful, they gave me the wrong keys.

Safe, wonderful people, and a lovely place. Good for students and everyone who needs a place to live. The apartments are wonderful and clean, and the people are just as lovely.

I honestly can’t say enough good things about The Brock! I have lived here for 3 years and it has been the most wonderful experience! My roommates have always been great and so has the staff!

I love living at The Brock! Maintenance staff are doing a great job! I love when residents bring their pets into the office so we can meet them!

The place is clean and the amenities are nice but the new management ruined the place very rude and unpleasant with concerns. Also things break very easily all the time and speaking with other residents it’s a common thing yet management makes fun of us. Don’t know what kind of nasty people you have working here but I’m pretty sure paying customers shouldn’t be ridiculed, just shameful. Also the walls are so thin I can hear my noisy neighbors all hours of the night, have made multiple noise complaints and nothing is done. WiFi cuts in and out a lot. Would only recommend living hear if you are a college kid and want the “dorm” experience much rather spend my money on a real apt then this place. So expensive it’s a rip off charging each person almost 600 dollars to live in a 4 bedroom they definitely making their money off already broke college kids with little options. It’s a no for me.

The new furniture is good except for the kitchen tables and chairs. The staff is nice and helpful. I like that we can have pets here and the new laundry system isn't horrible. I also like the privacy of having your own room

Nice place, love all the extras, like the gym and pool table. The location is great. It is very close to SUNY Brockport and the rest of the town making it a perfect place.

Great place, a lot of room, and very peaceful. Kitchen is great as well as the living room and bedrooms. The free coffee is awesome that they have for you to get whenever you want it and it’s great

I’ve had enjoyed living at the Brock so far I have to say it’s been an experience. It is a nice place if I were 32 years younger and on my own for the first time.

I have not moved in yet. My lease does not start until August. However, I have toured the apartments and I am in love with what it has to offer. I cannot wait to be there. I know that it will be just like home.

I love the people i live with, the staff have been really nice and as a resident i fell appreciated and welcome to live here in the brock and its nice we can have animals

Ive had a great experience living here. The new furniture is nice and comfortable. The floor is also easy to clean and looks nice. Room size could be bigger though.