Nice community, with swimming pool and 2 hot Jacuzzi, Gym and modern activity lounge, residents are friendly and management team is helpful,

Reply from The Brodie

I love living here the views are amazing, the layout of apt fits our needs to a few. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I feel safe living here and it's very quiet, which is important since I work nights and need to sleep in the day.

Reply from The Brodie

Clean new luxury apartments with amazing Veiws of the mountains (west) and the pool is Infinity and is great for any event. The staff is really healpful!

Reply from The Brodie

We absolutely love The Brodie! From the start we have been treated with care and respect by the office staff. The maintenance staff is superb and always responsive. And the amenities are unmatched by anyone in this area. Thank you Kathy and Brisaida...you ladies ROCK!

Reply from The Brodie

I love how friendly the leasing staff are. The environment is beautiful and well maintained. I really like the open floor plans and the pool is to die for.

Reply from The Brodie

So far I love the area and view from my balcony. There are pros and cons, but am enjoying it, with little time I spent here. Haven't take advantage of all the amenities.

Reply from The Brodie

The Brodie has all the amenities we were looking for in an apartment. We love the pool and the club house and we have a great view of the mountains! I also love that they're pet friendly.

Reply from The Brodie

I have had good and bad experiences since living here. The good is most staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The bad has been everything from heating issues, garage door breaking down, water flow issues. Just lost of off and on smaller utilities problems.

Reply from The Brodie

Great location (minutes from my work), great staff(every one has been very friendly and helpful). Really enjoy living at the Brodie apartments!

Reply from The Brodie

Great community, awesome staff! The neighbors are all very friendly, and we have had no issues. The apartments come with a great view of the mountains if you pick the right spot.

Reply from The Brodie

Luxury apartments in a fantastic location in Westminster! I've lived here for a year now and The Brodie truly takes care of you like family.

Reply from The Brodie

Very impressed with amenities, apartment layout, appliances and the that it's a smart apartment. The ease of opening and locking the door, as well as the ability to change the temperature setting remotely! The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Brodie

I love living here, it's so close to work and my favorite spots. Not to mention how quiet/clean it is compared to my last residence. All my friends love visiting.

Reply from The Brodie

Overall, I'm very pleased with The Brodie. I would gladly refer friends and family to the Brodie. The location and facilities are top notch.

Reply from The Brodie

This is a great place to call "home"! I've lived in two other communities, in Westminster, and they do not compare to The Brodie! Office staff is super and the maintenance is awesome!

Reply from The Brodie

I love living at the Brodie! They are new, modern and spacious apartments and the staff makes you feel like family! I will definitely be staying here for awhile:)

Reply from The Brodie

Great place! Love the staff and people here at the Brodie! Kids love the pool in the summer, easy access to I25 in work for the morning... great !

Reply from The Brodie

Quiet, friendly & helpful staff, fairly quick maintenance. Rent is a little high for this area & I expected a few more things (i.e. spray faucet in kitchen, light above sunk, 2 towel bars in bathroom) for luxury apartments.

Reply from The Brodie

I love it here!!!! The apartment is beautiful and it's just such a quiet neighborhood. The staff is so friendly and they are always helpful and love my little puppy

Reply from The Brodie

Clean and well taken care of. The crew is pleasant and takes pride in keeping it a nice place to live. Giving ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because of the thin walls.

Reply from The Brodie

The management staff is great to work with and maintenance is fairly quick to fix things. It's kept clean and the landscaping stay taken care of.

Reply from The Brodie

Simply put; FABULOUS. I enjoy the workout center, the view from my deck, and the many activities that the Brodie puts on. It's quiet and peaceful, here at the Brodie!

Reply from The Brodie

I enjoy the app. It's rather nice and easy to navigate. The UX was developed in mind. I hope the app continues to be as simple in future updates.

Reply from The Brodie

Safe clean and accommodating. We love living at the Brodie has all the amenities we need. Always helpful, fun events and love the pool area.

Reply from The Brodie

Great staff that makes for a great community! Attentive, interested and quick to handle issues that concern you. Very friendly and personable making sure there are always fun ways to bring are community together. Than you Brodie Staff! You're the best!