My first impression was that the neighborhood is very nice and is close to everything. The one bedroom apartment is the perfect size but the walls are very thin. I can here the washer and dryer in the units next to me. There are a lot of dogs that bark all the time as well. Overall, 4 stars.

This apartment is very organized, the kitchen is complete and it has a good closet space. Sometimes is a bit cold because it’s on the first floor, but it’s ok. The price is good for what it offers, but maybe the commun areacoild offer more stuff.

I absolutely love the views and all the amazing aminities that the apartment comes with. New wirlpool appliances, and updated apartment makes for a comfortable home

Quiet, clean, friendly staff, good location. Parking can be tough at night. The apartments are well laid out and the community club house has good amenities.

Leasing staff was very friendly and helpful. Have already met several neighbors and have an Euchre evening scheduled. Maintenance even offered to help me move some items in. Super excited to be living here.

Great area, nice apartments, love granite counter tops. The view is spectacular. Amenities are amazing and the oil also had a view!!!! Great community

I love living at the Brodie so far. Everything is clean and well taken care of. The staff is helpful and kind. Only complaint is the trash does take a few days to get picked up in the parking garages, they tend to smell. Other than that, I love my new home!

The Brodie is a clean, well-maintained quality apartment community. The office is very helpful and accommodating and will do whatever is necessary for the residents.

This place has been good and comfortable living with great mounrain views. Helpful and friendly staff with awesome amenities like heated pool year around. We love it here.

This place has been great! It is close enough to stores but still far enough away so you can have some piece and quiet. I am pleasantly surprised with this complex.

The mountain views make this a 5 star review, yes there have been issues just like at any other apartment complex I've ever lived at but the views make up for any other area that is lacking.

Great comfortable living. Love the updated features. Staff is nice. Should consider having one building with no animals. And widen the building doors for easier move in.

Helpful friendly staff, great amenities, 24 hr security, more like a condo than an apartment. Beautiful architecture, in a great setting and pet friendly.

Great location. Wonderful Ammenities. I've lived here for over a year and renewed. I have also recommended this community to multiple friends and family.

The management is great, and very quick to resolve any issues. The maintenance crew seem very hard working and actually put effort into maintaining the grounds. I really love living here. The apartments are nicely finished and bright, there's free coffee, and the gym is great! All around a great place to live.

The Brodie, is a very quiet, relaxing complex. The grounds are maintained well. Have 2 jacuzzi and a pool (wish was heated). People and the staff are friendly.

Not sure how to get points. I figure I'll keep typing until I have reached the required character limit. Once I do I'll continue to figure this out.

the apartments looked very modern and new. The view from the pool area was awesome. The staff was friendly and the pricing was very reasonably for a new apartment complex on this side of town.

I love The Brodie - everything is so classy here! BUT, the handover was stressful and would've been incomplete (just sign & be given keys) if I hadn't asked a lot of questions (to get add'l info needed for occupying & setting things up). In addition, the apartment was not cleaned properly (black fingers from all counter tops & fridge top; dirty windows & mirrors) even though I was told they had gone in 3 times - no difference. Very disappointed about this & feeling like I had to be the "bad" guy, still with no results, & no management apologies.

We love it here. The surrounding are breathtaking and the leasing office and maintenance staff are wonderful. The pool, spas, grassy areas and trails for miles are a huge plus!

My boyfriend and I really enjoy living at the Brodie. The view from the pool/hot tub is amazing. People/ management are very friendly. You also hardly ever hear noise from the surrounding apartments. Its the best!

Mother of god! Never in my life did I think it would be possible to find a mobile phone application that very seriously changes your life, and makes you strive to be a better man!

Wonderful apartment with fabulous views and great amenities. I am enjoying living here. Staff and neighbors are friendly. And really love the pool!

Nice brand new apartments. Feel like living in resort with all the facilities gym, pool, jacuzzi and my favorite starbucks coffee and mountains view all around.

I'm pleased with the Brodie so far. All requests have been properly addressed. The admin personnel do miss their own notes so far and there were some small hick ups with the storage and parking.