Love the Brodie’s!!! The staff is SO nice. The apartments are BEAUTIFUL. You wouldn’t believe the view from the swimming pool. It’s one of the prettiest views I’ve ever seen. I never want to leave.

Beautiful modern community with Mountain View and beautiful sun set. The property is very clean and up to date with modern exterior and interior

First impression is a nice community, good buildings, nice pool facility and common area to relax work or socialize in. Has a hot tub, gym is not overly large and I would like to see a little more room in there for machines and weights etc. The volleyball court when I saw it was after a bit of rain and it was puddled over, I would like to see a little more drainage on it so it will dry quickly so I can practice and train on it. Other than those minor negatives I love the looks of the place and updated locks and techie extras that come with it.

Nice place. Dog liter never an issue. Nice neighborhood. Parking is a little of a mess. We may have to secure and underground parking spot in order to avoid the issue of finding parking at night

Very good appearance, just make sure you take a look at the actual apartments and not just the models.....a non smoking building shouldn't have stench of cigarette smoke on a daily basis.

The brodie is awesome and by far one of the best apartments I have ever been in. Can't forget to mention the awesome views and great trails near by if you have pets 10/10

Clean, neat, great views, great office workers, free coffee nice gym and the pool is amazing! Hoping the weather stays nice so I have the opportunity to use it!

So far it's been a wonderful experience. The staff is responsive and always friendly. Moving in from out of state, I really appreciate how helpful everyone is.

Very nice layout. Open space, everything's not crammed together. Very pet friendly. Nice pool area with BBQ area. Community building very open with workout area. Nice.

Not being kept up to luxury standards...dirty carpet, concrete areas filthy, grass and landscape horrible, pool is freezing last 2 summers!!

The Brodie as a community has been a great place to live and I happily renewed my lease for another year just last month. The staff is always very helpful and the property is fairly well maintained. They host events almost every month and had an awesome summer kick-off party last year. The only thing I could complain about has nothing to do with The Brodie, I just wish some of my neighbors were as respectful of others as I am. I would definitely recommend The Brodie to others and have had 1 referral so far.

I have lived at The Brodie for about 6 months now and have had a great overall experience. The facility is consistently clean and I have not had any problems with noise. The only issue that has come up recently is the lack of parking spaces available. Occasionally at night there are no uncovered parking spots open, which can become a problem.

Too many big dogs, smells like urine often and found dog puke in my hallway. Embarrassing to invite guests. outside of that the place is amazing.

Lately, it seems as though the maintenance team is lacking. It takes over a week for service requests to be fulfilled. The quality of the work and the care of the team is also subpar. Also, residents often fail to abide by non-smoking rules and noise rules. It is difficult to determine exactly who/what apartment in order to make a security call. I wish security would do more patrols throughout the day and evenings. Finally, a major machine in the gym has been imoperable for some time. These are my three main concerns. Apart from this, the Brodie has been a lovely place to live.

Friendly and Professional Staff! Maintenance requests are handled in a reasonable amount of time and everyone is pleasant within the community. Parking is a bit of an issue but I've been told they are addressing that. Overall, 4/5 stars.

Everything is fantastic except parking and dog bags run out quickly. Our move-in was smooth. The amenities are awesome and on our floor, it’s really quiet. We rarely see anyone walking in or out of their apartments.

Very friendly atmosphere, beautiful views, and great apartments overall. I really love the Brodie so far and can't wait to meet more of the neighbors.

It’s a very clean community and friendly and safe from what I have seen and noticed. Great environment for families and kids all the way down to couples looking for a great place to live.

When my husband first told me about The Brodie I was not sure about apartment living. I have come to enjoy the safety of the Brodie, exercise rooms and hot tub is hard to beet.

As soon as i walked in I fell in love! The design the views the layout everything was exactly what I wanted in my new place!! I haven’t been disappointed!

Very clean property, beautiful living space, amazing view and the front office staff was very friendly, informative and knowledgeable. Looking forward to see the adventure this place holds!

So far so good. Lovely apartment with excellent amenities. Looking forward to warmer weather to enjoy the pool area. Great trails close by for running.

My first impression of The Brodie was a WOW factor. Just from the exterior architecture itself and being an architect student, I saw myself in the design of this community and I must say that to this day, I still get a little tingly when I come home to The Brodie

Needs privacy settings so you can set whether people can see your activity and different challenges for those that are not involved in social media.

It’s a nice place to live. We are still waking up to our neighbors bass through the wall, but other than that, things are going well. But the bathroom door, closet door, and washing machine door are a nightmare. Everything is clean and the people are nice.