Lived here 5 years and for the most part it’s a great place to live! Everywhere has their cons but those are little compared to most! Very clean and quiet neighborhood

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

When the new manager took over in January, the community has definitely improved. I love the central location of the community and its easy access to many amenities.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The Brook Staff- Latasha and Nazly and moving process was seamless and exceeding my expectations. I have no complaints, property is clean, neighbors are nice, parking is good! I plan to enjoy my stay while I’m here.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I’ve been apart of this community for the last 7 years. Some upgrades have been made. However I’m looking forward to see what the next phase will bring.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great layout! Quiet! Clean and amazing location. Management staff is very helpful, friendly and accommodating. And I love the clubhouse!! The decor is the best.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I been living here for going on 2 1/2 years and I’ve watched management come and go, I’ve watched amenities privilege get taken away due to others poor conduct to damaging property but the changes that are soon to come thank you to the new management team. I know I will be back with a higher ratings for my overall living experience.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

So I moved into The Brook apartment homes on the 7th of January. The representatives are absolutely amazing, friendly but still professional. The community is peaceful, has a lot of amenities with great cost of living and at a great location. Living the dream at The Brook.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Older property with charm. Office staff is the nicest I've ever worked with. The maintenance team come within 24 hours and complete the work order within minutes.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Very nice apt. Little bit drafty in the living room.. and around the windows.. will probably put up curtains and weather step the main door.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great community I love being near Pineville! There are so many family oriented things to do on this side of town. I hope we can continue living in this community for years to come!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Very nice and quiet my first apartment so there were a little challenges when moving in but the overall experience was good. Leasing staff was really good.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have had a good experience here at The Brook. It is in a great area and there is a good community of really nice people. I would recommend anyone to give the brook a chance.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

We have had several issues since we moved in, however, they have been taken care of promptly and professionally. Savanti has been particularly great!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

we moved in about 3 months ago , it has beeen such a great experience thus far , besides finding parking for guest ( & yourself ) at night is impossible !

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Parking seems to be the only issue late night, other than that everything is great! Maintenance guys are the best and the ladies in the leasing office are the sweetest

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

This community is very convenient to all shops I also love south side of Charlotte because it’s family oriented since I have an 8 year old daughter!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great location to everything that one would need. Pet friendly community. Low rent prices for the Charlotte area. Nice floor plans are offered.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It is a great community to live in. Convenient to stores and mall shopping and a quiet neighborhood. Very nice residents and staff and maintenance staff too.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Very calm and quiet. Limited parking space lately. Handy man work request are always either forgotten or pushed back unless hesitant. Apartments are big and have great space.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I've been a resident for a little over 2 years. Overall, give or take a few hiccups, it's been a pleasant experience. I love the location and the aesthetic. Maintenance is helpful and my questions are answered by the mgmt staff in a timely fashion.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It is a peaceful quite neighborhood that is well maintained most service request are completed the same day as requested or at least by the next day

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I Just moved in and I can honestly say I love it. Nice neighborhood, nice neighbors,Office Staff is a AMAZING (Mrs. Savanti) Maintenance is always there when you need them!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Rushing due to close move out move in date minor things needed fixed but the community manager had them fixed immediately especially the washer

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Ive been a resident here for over 3 years now! We love it here...only compliant i have is i wish the grounds crew would do a better job of making the whole community look as good as it does at and around the office

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great place to live with amazing neighbors. Landscapers always maintain the grounds and keep it looking picture perfect. The complex is quiet and tranquil. There is close proximity to shops and grocery stores.