The whole experience has been wonderful. Customer service is excellent to say the least. Thank you so much! We are new to the area and feel very welcomed here.

I really enjoy living at the Brooks. I have concerns with the cleanliness of the buildings (haven't been power washed since I have been living here), the lawn and hedges (rarely gets any attention), and the trash (need more attention)).

The maintanance is poor ive Been waiting for the "profesionals" to come back to Fix a giant hole they left and a leeking under my kitchen sink

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Tasha is an awesome Community Director. She has made us feel very welcome. Chris with maintenance is also very courteous, and quick to respond.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s a great place to live.I really enjoy the quiet neighborhood and good view of the pool.I think the maintenance personnel are good.The management have always been very helpful.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Excelent service postal and delivery my packets always tell me when arrive new packet to my cell phone, the place have good ilumination and clean place

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Recommended excellent environment and very quiet area to live the area is very good with transport stop and close to shops and restaurants the area is very good with transport stop and close to shops and restaurants.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

love living here sometimes have issues but maintenance gets to it within 1-2 days of putting in a request. i love all the emails and reward chances we get.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s pretty neat, calm and quiet. I enjoy the neighbourhood and that food lion is pretty close to the apartment. The neighbors are quiet and I have had no problems so far

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The office staff made my family & I feel so welcomed, answered questions & truly felt right at home. Our apartment home is spacious, cozy & just right for us.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Maintenance guys are awesome! Pool is nice with accompany grilling area. Lots of children running around after school hours. Dogs are mostly friendly. The one that live below me is rather loud and barks all times of the day :/

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

muy buena are es muy tranquilo y se siente seguro en la misma y la recomendaría a vivir en esta area y todo está bien acomodado para obtener buen servicio gracias

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 4.5-5 years now. I love this area. These apartments are great for the school district. I love how close it is to everything and not far from uptown CHARLOTTE & Rock Hill & Indian Land.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Apart from a few tid bits, Brook's apartment homes offers everything necessary for adults or families. There are grocery stores as well as restaurants close by as well which gives it a plus!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Nice apt. Pretty grounds. Nice dog park.. its good to have the doggie stations when you run out of bags.. Im not happy about not being consider Charlotte for voting..

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I like this neighborhood because is so quite and the manager is friendly the apartments are big the kitchen is the right size the bathrooms. Are really nice the bedroom

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I love it here it’s quiet and up to date with amenities except the Vacuum center has not worked since I moved in, taking up a parking spot pretty much.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed my overall living experience at the Brook. The people at very friendly, my neighbors are quiet and considerate. The maintenance men speak to me every morning and are very attentive when it comes to any issues.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

My experience at the Brook has been amazing. I’ve noticed great improvements in our community like faster response when it comes to maintenance or anything we need help. There are also more events for residents and we love that, we feel that we are part of a community.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have 2 maintenance requests pending: The roof by my porch needz to be fixed. It floods my porch every time tim rains. Also still waiting to get a real water bill and not an 'estimated' one. All other service requests have been completed promptly.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Overall it has been pleasant living here but the outside of the buildings look really bad, since there is no more pressure washing of the stairways. Also the trash being left out does make it look worse.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Overall, the community is clean and quiet. The staff in the office and the maintenance staff are awesome. I love that the community is centrally located to shops, schools, entertainment, public transportation, interstate and medical.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

El condominio es muy bonito, Nazly en la oficina ofrece un excelente servicio!!! Fallan en el mantenimiento interno de los Aptos. El servicio comunitario de Spectrum en internet es muy regular....

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Excelente, la tranquilidad y la atención en los detalles hacen muy grato nuestra estadía..! Muchas gracias..! La facilidad que tenemos para interactuar con todo el equipo de resistencia es muy bueno,

This is a wonderful clean and well kept complex. Staff and maintenance are pleasant. If you have any questions they don't hesitate to answer. Location is convenient to all highways.