Good community and great staff. We are close to everything (restaurants, supermarkets, shops, mall, entertainment). I am happy to have been a resident for the last couple years.

So far we really love our new apartment and the office staff! The layout is great and the surrounding area looks beautiful. The only issue that we've been having is that most of the appliances do not work. We've put a work order in and are hoping to have these things fixed soon. We want to wash our clothes and be able to use our dishwasher.

The apartments are designed decently but this community lacks amenities and maintenance repairs are very delayed. In addition, I do not feel like I get consistent communication from staff members.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I am still enjoying my stay at The Brook! Grounds are kept clean, landscape is always pretty and it’s pretty much working class and quiet weeks and fun weekends!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I love the neighborhood, my floor plan (two bedroom with an enclosed sun room), and location. I’ve been a longtime resident for that very reason.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Excelente gestión y atención personal por parte de sus colaboradoras..! Buen ambiente habitable aunque no conozco a nadie nos hace sentir seguro en la zona

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Nice area to live got a park for kid to play friendly people to live high recomendable I’m living in the community for 3 years a ready and the pool looks really nice

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

quite area, Parking can be a challenge.. apartment is nice, but airish.. doors and windows need caulking, debris need to cleaned from outside patio

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The brook has been a great job place to live. The community is great and the environment. I would recommend the brook to any family or friends

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

My stay at The Brook has been great. We had some kinks on move in day but they have Been making it really easy for us. Maintenance has done a really good job coming out to fix our items

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living at the brook for the past two years because of its great location. Also there is public transportation near by and that makes it easy to go around the city. One thing I don’t appreciate it is certain services that I don’t need are imposed such as having a contract with a tv network or valet trash that I don’t need. I am charged extra for services that I don’t really need and this is the only thing that has made my experience not a 5/5.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Lived here 5 years and for the most part it’s a great place to live! Everywhere has their cons but those are little compared to most! Very clean and quiet neighborhood

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I moved in on February 15th and it’s been nothing but problems from the first 2 hours of moving in. I had no heat from Friday afternoon until Saturday afternoon so my daughter couldn’t even sleep in her own bed on the first night of being in her new home and I couldn’t cook her favorite dinner because the stove wasn’t working. There was no water in my bathtub so I couldn’t take a shower because both bathtubs were dirty and peeling paint. All the blinds in the apartment were dirty, the countertops in bathroom have soap scum stains imbedded into the counter, one of sinks in master bath is rusted and the rust is running off into the sink, vertical blinds in living room are about to fall off at in given moment, the patios fence/rails are muddy. Everything about this move in has been utterly disgusting!!!!!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

When the new manager took over in January, the community has definitely improved. I love the central location of the community and its easy access to many amenities.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The Brook Staff- Latasha and Nazly and moving process was seamless and exceeding my expectations. I have no complaints, property is clean, neighbors are nice, parking is good! I plan to enjoy my stay while I’m here.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I’ve been apart of this community for the last 7 years. Some upgrades have been made. However I’m looking forward to see what the next phase will bring.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great layout! Quiet! Clean and amazing location. Management staff is very helpful, friendly and accommodating. And I love the clubhouse!! The decor is the best.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I been living here for going on 2 1/2 years and I’ve watched management come and go, I’ve watched amenities privilege get taken away due to others poor conduct to damaging property but the changes that are soon to come thank you to the new management team. I know I will be back with a higher ratings for my overall living experience.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

So I moved into The Brook apartment homes on the 7th of January. The representatives are absolutely amazing, friendly but still professional. The community is peaceful, has a lot of amenities with great cost of living and at a great location. Living the dream at The Brook.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Older property with charm. Office staff is the nicest I've ever worked with. The maintenance team come within 24 hours and complete the work order within minutes.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Very nice apt. Little bit drafty in the living room.. and around the windows.. will probably put up curtains and weather step the main door.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great community I love being near Pineville! There are so many family oriented things to do on this side of town. I hope we can continue living in this community for years to come!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Very nice and quiet my first apartment so there were a little challenges when moving in but the overall experience was good. Leasing staff was really good.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have had a good experience here at The Brook. It is in a great area and there is a good community of really nice people. I would recommend anyone to give the brook a chance.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

We have had several issues since we moved in, however, they have been taken care of promptly and professionally. Savanti has been particularly great!