The Brook Apartment Homes

Pretty neat and quite. I really have no complaints so it is pretty hard to fill up the hundred and forty character minimum to complete this review. which is probably my complaint.
La atención es buena, pero los servicios que ofrecen no mucho. Necesita el lavado de autos lo prometieron y no han cumplido. Los servicios de reparaciones son muy deficientes.
I have been a resident for over 4 years now, and I am beyond grateful for how the staff has been working with the residents during this pandemic. It’s very much appreciated to be treated like a person and not just a random occupant who owes money.
Still enjoying, year #2 😊. Even with everything going on in the world, my safe haven, my home, keeps me happy! Not a problem staying inside when it’s quality!
Parking Isn’t the best, and the office has been very reassuring during the pandemic still having a great experience been living here for one year officially.
I love the Brook Apartments because they are: a Nice and quite community. Confortable and safe environment for the whole family. Thanks for being there for us at all times.
All good except for running out of dog poop bags. My stay here has been good. My repair have been fixed and I feel safe in my home. Yellow red and blue stop making the review so many words
Quiet community, close to shops and area schools. Accessible transportation. Office and maintenance staff is amazing. Overall pleasant experience.
It is conveniently located in the south end area between the two major shopping centers. It is generally quiet but like all apartments. you have some loud music during the weekend. The staff are very polite and management get anything that needs repaired in a timely manner.
great service every time, maintenance more so. Quick response. Clean sidewalks. Social areas always ready for everyone. Supportive staff a great attitude.