The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s been great The workers in the office have really nice attitudes and if anything is wrong they will come right out to fix it so yeah it’s been great 👌👌👌👌👌
Several times I have called the office only to get a voicemail and they have never returned my call. I leave the message on the answering machine but it would be nice if they would call back. They are slack about keeping the bushes around the complex trimmed. They have cut them 2 times in the last 6 months. The twigs from the bushes currently again have grown above the top of the windows and I have to continuously go outside and break off the bushes' limbs because they are so thick and tall so I can see out of my windows. The landscaping issue has been mentioned and they say a new company is coming in. Of course someone came and cut the grass finally, then left. Several times people have broken into cars in the complex with mine being one of them. They have no security here to speak of. I am disappointed to say the least about the general up keep when it comes to the landscaping and security.
Its party good good jobb!!! Its really good easy payment anybody should use this apps its very secure and best i rate it 5 star should use!!
Enjoyed my stay out here, staff and neighbors probably renewing my lease 9/10 . Absolutely love how peaceful and at home I feel! Year 2 here we come!
It's been pretty comfortable so far. The quiet helps me concentrate when I'm working. Everyone minds their own business so can't really complain!
It's been a week and what started with a small leak nos have two rooms celling BROKEN a about to fall off, maintenance people stopped by a couple times a did anything. Now we are about to take legal actions.
Really love my apartment haven't really settled in yet. I know I'm going to love it here. Management has done a fantastic job of welcoming me here.
Overall, good experience. The office and maintenance staff are amazing people. Great location. Close to shopping, restaurants and good schools.
Pretty neat and quite. I really have no complaints so it is pretty hard to fill up the hundred and forty character minimum to complete this review. which is probably my complaint.
La atención es buena, pero los servicios que ofrecen no mucho. Necesita el lavado de autos lo prometieron y no han cumplido. Los servicios de reparaciones son muy deficientes.