The Brook Apartment Homes

The location is awesome. Close to everything. My unit is very specious and I love the amenities. I also love that there are not that many units on this property like other properties. It's quieter.
Buena atención, buena ubicación, eso te ofrece tranquilidad para ti y tu familia. El personal es atento y eficiente. A excepción el mantenimiento de los aires acondicionados son malísimos los filtros que usan considerando que es parte del cuidado de los mismos. Yo tuve que reemplazar mi filtro por uno de calidad.
Rent is high and upgrades were done poorly light lighting in bathroom was replaced but walls never repainted. Edging around the kitchen floor is poor.
Ut good i guess they where good on ejd idjd kidjjd. Dididj idjdjd idjxj dudjwn ejsiw divide divide dididjb sido divido III ejeije djejdjd idj
It’s been pretty quiet and good so far. I haven’t been personally disturbed by anyone or anything but the car break ins that I hear about do bother me a bit.
I had a very good experience living here in the Brook apartment complex. I love my view of the pool. This is a quiet neighborhood. I’ve had such a good experience living here.
Not Thad bad bat I could be better that’s my honest opinions thing could be a lot better in my apartment bat am berry thankfull god bless and I hope my opinion don’t be taken to the wrong way ones again tank you god bless
Es buena y tranquila considerando otros sitios disponibles en el area, todo es cuestión de prevenir pero estamos bien eso es lo imagino para todos
Renewing my lease, love it here! Grounds are always kept up, LaTasha in the office is wonderful, fun community opportunities are always made available!
The Brooks has been my home for 4 years now. The staff and maintenance are very courteous and prompt in responding to any request. I love the community event that they host for the residents.