The Brook Apartment Homes
4 stars164 Reviews

Been living at The Brooks for almost a year and just renew my lease for another year. So far is being one of the nicest places in town. Staff is always a call or text away. The place itself is very clean and I love the space of my apartment.
I was exited to move in and initially had all good thoughts but I’ve been here for a month and starting to regret it. Very sketchy neighborhood I had someone knock and ring my doorbell at 5:30 am said he was looking for a friend. Then I had someone knock and ring my doorbell at 1:30 am asking to use my phone. These incidents was weeks apart. I don’t feel safe at all. And don’t get me started on the bugs smh this was a bad decision
I love the amenities in the summer time, staff is courteous and respectful, maintenance tends to needs timely and the stay has been pleasant for the couple years I have been here!
Leasing office staff is really friendly, and made my application and move in process easy. Great communication. Nice apartment, I’m in love with my sunroom.
I’m very excited about my new apartment I love the home feel of it. The property manager LaTosha is amazing kudos to her. Estephany has be awesome as well you ladies rock.
The community at The Brook is helpful and respectful. When issues arise maintenance is quick to respond and respectful of living space. Neighbors are respectful of others too.
good good good expensive good good bad good good good good good good good good good good good good good goooood good morning gracias 🙂 great osjwheh ehhevee e
I really Love this property Everyone in the office is very nice and respectful The maintenance man always handle my work orders and a fashionable time
Calm, quiet, and chill. No real issues, able to live in peace and been here almost 3 years. Staff has been great and maintenance is very timely.
I’m beyond pleased with the current management and new maintenance staff. The ability to text with any issues or concerns has completely won me over.