The Brook Apartment Homes
4 stars154 Reviews

move here in aug got robbed in nov moving to the front apartment caught on fire...but hopefully things will get better for me and my family...
No real complaints, as I feel like a sincere effort is made to fix the issues that I contact the office about. The upgrade to the community park has been a great addition, when get tired of the pandemic induced cabin fever!
I love the layout of the apartment but the apartment is very outdated it needs a lot of work. The apartment I currently reside in needs a lot of work
Super friendly staff fast and easy move in process. They made everything super simple and easy to understand and even those I hadn’t met yet were extremely knowledgeable and attentive to my particular situation
The brook apartments have been a great experience for my family, i have been living here for a year now and the community is really nice, quiet along with great customer service from everyone at the office and the manager!!! Thank you girlss for your assistance!!!
Muchas personas fuman hierba y al parecer a nadie le importa. La gente pasa en frente de uno fumando mota como si nada le importara. Que se hace en estos casos?
I would give it 5 stars from the first time I ever did a tour of the apartments because the landscaping was beautiful around June and the amenities was kept up as well. I gave it 2 stars because the apartment complex is going downhill since the little time I’ve been here
New maintenence team are prompt and friendly I like how they work. I can care less about the valet trash pick up though its a quiet neighborhood and very convenient to the stores.
The experience has been un the modelo I guess when it comes to service and surf in that Nature it is subpar to others. I rhink they should make a basketball hoop here
LaTasha and Estefany have been so helpful from day one1 We moved from out of state, From the virtual tour to getting all of the paperwork completed online and by phone made our move less challenging.