Excellent Community trust fall for the ones Who has kids Especially teenagers I will recommend very nice neighborhood Schools are good as well

It’s been great living there’s a Lot of fun things for the family. It’s a very convenient place to live with the supermarket and other different plazas in walking distance

Great location, property management very friendly and active in the Community. Maintenance guys are the best. I would definitely recommend this neighborhood

Very good experience and very nice special staff who were very nice and smooth transaction into being an occupant so it was a overall a very easy step

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s has been great so far! My apartment is spacious, the community is pretty quiet, and it is in a great location! The pool is clean and gets plenty of sunshine. I’m very happy here

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Peaceful , my neighbors are pleasant . The maintenance crew is great. The grounds are maintained respectfully. The neighborhood offers everything a person would need . I’m a satisfied resident.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is ok but the rent with all the additional charges is too high after you live here for awhile. You pay for valet trash, cable, amenity fees on lease renewals now.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been great. I enjoy that the apartment atmosphere is pretty relaxing, safe, and quiet for the most part and everything is very well kept. I also like that the apartments are pet friendly.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I love the complex and I love the floor plans and the pricing the only thing is the maintenance could respond alot faster to work orders. Honestly communication between maintenance to residents would be helpful.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at the brook it is a very nice home the repair team is quick to fix any issues and is very respectful i love my hom ehere at the brook

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have been living here since March of this year. The service and repairs have been excellent. The maintenance staff friendly courtious. They always wave and ask how I'm doing. I'm a Senior cititzen. It's pleasant to have someone say hello including the girl's in the office.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

We love the area and staff always very well kept , but we are ready for our lease to be up. Unfortunately my neighbors always have their music on blast. Also, the walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors tv from each side !

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I'm happy,one week here,from what I have seen so far, nothing but positive things.We have had a great experience with the manager and all of the staff.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Trato profesional y amable, pronta acción cuando hay que reparar algún detalle en el apartamento, mantenimiento muy bueno, las áreas muy limpias

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Soy nueva en estos apartamentos pero hay mucha tranquilidad y estoy muy contenta de vivir en ellos hay mucha seguridad y el mantenimiento es muy bueno

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Good community and great staff. We are close to everything (restaurants, supermarkets, shops, mall, entertainment). I am happy to have been a resident for the last couple years.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

So far we really love our new apartment and the office staff! The layout is great and the surrounding area looks beautiful. The only issue that we've been having is that most of the appliances do not work. We've put a work order in and are hoping to have these things fixed soon. We want to wash our clothes and be able to use our dishwasher.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The apartments are designed decently but this community lacks amenities and maintenance repairs are very delayed. In addition, I do not feel like I get consistent communication from staff members.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I am still enjoying my stay at The Brook! Grounds are kept clean, landscape is always pretty and it’s pretty much working class and quiet weeks and fun weekends!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I love the neighborhood, my floor plan (two bedroom with an enclosed sun room), and location. I’ve been a longtime resident for that very reason.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Excelente gestión y atención personal por parte de sus colaboradoras..! Buen ambiente habitable aunque no conozco a nadie nos hace sentir seguro en la zona

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Nice area to live got a park for kid to play friendly people to live high recomendable I’m living in the community for 3 years a ready and the pool looks really nice

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

quite area, Parking can be a challenge.. apartment is nice, but airish.. doors and windows need caulking, debris need to cleaned from outside patio

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The brook has been a great job place to live. The community is great and the environment. I would recommend the brook to any family or friends

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

My stay at The Brook has been great. We had some kinks on move in day but they have Been making it really easy for us. Maintenance has done a really good job coming out to fix our items