The Brook Apartment Homes

I love the Brook Apartments because they are: a Nice and quite community. Confortable and safe environment for the whole family. Thanks for being there for us at all times.
All good except for running out of dog poop bags. My stay here has been good. My repair have been fixed and I feel safe in my home. Yellow red and blue stop making the review so many words
Quiet community, close to shops and area schools. Accessible transportation. Office and maintenance staff is amazing. Overall pleasant experience.
It is conveniently located in the south end area between the two major shopping centers. It is generally quiet but like all apartments. you have some loud music during the weekend. The staff are very polite and management get anything that needs repaired in a timely manner.
great service every time, maintenance more so. Quick response. Clean sidewalks. Social areas always ready for everyone. Supportive staff a great attitude.
The location is awesome. Close to everything. My unit is very specious and I love the amenities. I also love that there are not that many units on this property like other properties. It's quieter.
Buena atención, buena ubicación, eso te ofrece tranquilidad para ti y tu familia. El personal es atento y eficiente. A excepción el mantenimiento de los aires acondicionados son malísimos los filtros que usan considerando que es parte del cuidado de los mismos. Yo tuve que reemplazar mi filtro por uno de calidad.
Rent is high and upgrades were done poorly light lighting in bathroom was replaced but walls never repainted. Edging around the kitchen floor is poor.
Ut good i guess they where good on ejd idjd kidjjd. Dididj idjdjd idjxj dudjwn ejsiw divide divide dididjb sido divido III ejeije djejdjd idj
It’s been pretty quiet and good so far. I haven’t been personally disturbed by anyone or anything but the car break ins that I hear about do bother me a bit.