Buena atención, buena ubicación, eso te ofrece tranquilidad para ti y tu familia. El personal es atento y eficiente. A excepción el mantenimiento de los aires acondicionados son malísimos los filtros que usan considerando que es parte del cuidado de los mismos. Yo tuve que reemplazar mi filtro por uno de calidad.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Rent is high and upgrades were done poorly light lighting in bathroom was replaced but walls never repainted. Edging around the kitchen floor is poor.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Ut good i guess they where good on ejd idjd kidjjd. Dididj idjdjd idjxj dudjwn ejsiw divide divide dididjb sido divido III ejeije djejdjd idj

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s been pretty quiet and good so far. I haven’t been personally disturbed by anyone or anything but the car break ins that I hear about do bother me a bit.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I had a very good experience living here in the Brook apartment complex. I love my view of the pool. This is a quiet neighborhood. I’ve had such a good experience living here.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Not Thad bad bat I could be better that’s my honest opinions thing could be a lot better in my apartment bat am berry thankfull god bless and I hope my opinion don’t be taken to the wrong way ones again tank you god bless

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Es buena y tranquila considerando otros sitios disponibles en el area, todo es cuestión de prevenir pero estamos bien eso es lo imagino para todos

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Renewing my lease, love it here! Grounds are always kept up, LaTasha in the office is wonderful, fun community opportunities are always made available!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The Brooks has been my home for 4 years now. The staff and maintenance are very courteous and prompt in responding to any request. I love the community event that they host for the residents.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

This is s quiet,lovely place to live. The office and maintenance staff are pleasant and helpful. The ground are kept neat and clean.......

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I just moving in on Saturday loving my place I’m enjoying it everyone in the front office are amazing and very helpful. My one bedroom is very spacious

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It is a great community! Lot's of wonderful families live here! The maintenance crew are on top and come the day of or the following to address any concerns!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great community, love the staff from the front office to the maintenance crew! Location is key, close to multiple shopping centers, and restaurants

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I've been living here for about a month now, and it's been a great month. My neighbors are the best and so are the ladies in charge of the administration, very helpful with every inquiry I have.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Overall good community. Great maintenance and office staff. Central location. Close to everything. Zone elementary and high schools are great.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

If something in the apartment needs to be repaired or replaced it is done in a timely manner and clearned up. The only thing that could be better is the parking.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have lived here quite a few years now, and I’m not sure I will renew my lease after it ends. I’m having to pay $30 fees just to pay my rent online, when tenants used to have the option of paying with their bank accounts. My building used to be clean and we would get the outside power washed but that hasn’t happened in over a year. It’s just going downhill and I’m disappointed.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The whole experience has been wonderful. Customer service is excellent to say the least. Thank you so much! We are new to the area and feel very welcomed here.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at the Brooks. I have concerns with the cleanliness of the buildings (haven't been power washed since I have been living here), the lawn and hedges (rarely gets any attention), and the trash (need more attention)).

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The maintanance is poor ive Been waiting for the "profesionals" to come back to Fix a giant hole they left and a leeking under my kitchen sink

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Tasha is an awesome Community Director. She has made us feel very welcome. Chris with maintenance is also very courteous, and quick to respond.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s a great place to live.I really enjoy the quiet neighborhood and good view of the pool.I think the maintenance personnel are good.The management have always been very helpful.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Excelent service postal and delivery my packets always tell me when arrive new packet to my cell phone, the place have good ilumination and clean place

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Recommended excellent environment and very quiet area to live the area is very good with transport stop and close to shops and restaurants the area is very good with transport stop and close to shops and restaurants.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

love living here sometimes have issues but maintenance gets to it within 1-2 days of putting in a request. i love all the emails and reward chances we get.