The Brook Apartment Homes
4 stars171 Reviews

My only issue is pest control. I always see wasps nests outside as well as a lot of cockroaches that somehow get into my house. This is not just an issue for me but also my neighbors. Apart from that I have no issues.
I have been having an amazing stay here. Maintenance is really good with fixing things in a timely manner. So glad to know everything is opening back up!
the air conditioners hardly freeze sometimes I have put several notes and they do not solve the problem,when it rains the entrance of the apartment swells
Overall I enjoy living in the community. I've been a little disappointed when repairs are not fixed the first time around. Also landscaping is not good. Bushes way over grown and a lot of areas around the building dont drain properly when it rains.
Until now we really have not had any issues. There is a problem with one of the toilets in our unit. I was informed that it was not an emergency so someone would be out on Monday to fix the issue and to turn off the water. So, it is now Thursday. No one has come, my husband had to go to the office just to be informed that because we had another bathroom to use this was not considered an "emergency." Only after that did we get an email indicating that maintenance is short-staffed, our work order is taking longer than usual to get resolved, and not to use that bathroom until it is fixed. Part of the challenge I have with that is that we are paying for two restrooms, not one. Also, if the work order is taking longer than expected, why were we not notified of this before having to go to the office for an update?
Need to get maintenance people some help. They are overworked and understaffed. They do the best they can but it's a big complex and they need more people
I love my apartment, I can walk to stores around, hospitals and many place I like to go. Right now I'm not having a good experience, my balcony need cleaning and death leaf need to be move.
Been living at The Brooks for almost a year and just renew my lease for another year. So far is being one of the nicest places in town. Staff is always a call or text away. The place itself is very clean and I love the space of my apartment.
I was exited to move in and initially had all good thoughts but I’ve been here for a month and starting to regret it. Very sketchy neighborhood I had someone knock and ring my doorbell at 5:30 am said he was looking for a friend. Then I had someone knock and ring my doorbell at 1:30 am asking to use my phone. These incidents was weeks apart. I don’t feel safe at all. And don’t get me started on the bugs smh this was a bad decision
I love the amenities in the summer time, staff is courteous and respectful, maintenance tends to needs timely and the stay has been pleasant for the couple years I have been here!