The Brook Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

It’s been ok so far little here’s and there’s need adjustments. My mailbox is my main issue waiting a key for a month is a lot. Other than that it’s been ok
As far as the community there Is people coming in and breaking into cars at night. I wished we had security patrol here in premises. Yesterday a usual visitor comes and parks hanging out in parking lot in the space for cleaning and vacuuming cars while smoking pot in car and friends congregate around car with music blaring. The guy meanwhile is waving what looks to be a .380 handgun out of the window while keeping beat to the music. During the day none the less. Yes it was real. Cars have been broken into also and reported to police. The whole complex was without water 2 different days all day. Leasing office never let anyone know for courtesy. When someone was finally reached in the office the lady gave a smart Alec response to the question Are you working on the water lines. She said she would email tenants to keep updated. Of course both times no emails of communication. Customer service as usual.
very comfortable and a very clean community, very friendly neighbors and the maintenance team attentive to any need, very grateful for their work
I am having a great experience here @ The Brook, I moved here with my two little ones and They loved it here !! The playground is really nice and is a big space for the kidos to play! The pool is one of our favorite!! It has a big pool with a jacuzzi in and the staff is wonderful!!!
I am happy to find the Oakbrook apartments, they are very friendly and the service is good, the pool very clean, also the gym thanks maintenance staff are efficient
Beautiful community, just really hate the roaches at night & people parking in our paid space. Also certain things keep falling apart due to patchy maintenance work.
Too many water bug...rent it higher then what I thought....but nice neighborhood close to store ppl that work in the rent office is nice and friendly
Iesha helped this move go as smoove as possible , i didn’t think i could live somewhere so nice but she made my dream come true thanks so much
Falta de mantenimiento. El lavado de auto casi dos años sin funcionar a pesar que cuando llegue prometieron tenerlo funcionando pronto.Muchos jóvenes fumando hierbas.
When I first moved in there was a couple bumps in the road but management was quick to get them fixed, other than that I had a amazing move-in