I’ve lived here for 4.5-5 years now. I love this area. These apartments are great for the school district. I love how close it is to everything and not far from uptown CHARLOTTE & Rock Hill & Indian Land.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Apart from a few tid bits, Brook's apartment homes offers everything necessary for adults or families. There are grocery stores as well as restaurants close by as well which gives it a plus!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Nice apt. Pretty grounds. Nice dog park.. its good to have the doggie stations when you run out of bags.. Im not happy about not being consider Charlotte for voting..

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I like this neighborhood because is so quite and the manager is friendly the apartments are big the kitchen is the right size the bathrooms. Are really nice the bedroom

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I love it here it’s quiet and up to date with amenities except the Vacuum center has not worked since I moved in, taking up a parking spot pretty much.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed my overall living experience at the Brook. The people at very friendly, my neighbors are quiet and considerate. The maintenance men speak to me every morning and are very attentive when it comes to any issues.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

My experience at the Brook has been amazing. I’ve noticed great improvements in our community like faster response when it comes to maintenance or anything we need help. There are also more events for residents and we love that, we feel that we are part of a community.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have 2 maintenance requests pending: The roof by my porch needz to be fixed. It floods my porch every time tim rains. Also still waiting to get a real water bill and not an 'estimated' one. All other service requests have been completed promptly.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Overall it has been pleasant living here but the outside of the buildings look really bad, since there is no more pressure washing of the stairways. Also the trash being left out does make it look worse.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Overall, the community is clean and quiet. The staff in the office and the maintenance staff are awesome. I love that the community is centrally located to shops, schools, entertainment, public transportation, interstate and medical.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

El condominio es muy bonito, Nazly en la oficina ofrece un excelente servicio!!! Fallan en el mantenimiento interno de los Aptos. El servicio comunitario de Spectrum en internet es muy regular....

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Excelente, la tranquilidad y la atención en los detalles hacen muy grato nuestra estadía..! Muchas gracias..! La facilidad que tenemos para interactuar con todo el equipo de resistencia es muy bueno,

This is a wonderful clean and well kept complex. Staff and maintenance are pleasant. If you have any questions they don't hesitate to answer. Location is convenient to all highways.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Tasha was amazingly accommodating. Hands down the best experience to renting to date. Apartment was clean and refreshed and ready to go on the move-in date as promised. These nice touches made relocation easier.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Excellent Community trust fall for the ones Who has kids Especially teenagers I will recommend very nice neighborhood Schools are good as well

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s been great living there’s a Lot of fun things for the family. It’s a very convenient place to live with the supermarket and other different plazas in walking distance

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great location, property management very friendly and active in the Community. Maintenance guys are the best. I would definitely recommend this neighborhood

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Very good experience and very nice special staff who were very nice and smooth transaction into being an occupant so it was a overall a very easy step

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s has been great so far! My apartment is spacious, the community is pretty quiet, and it is in a great location! The pool is clean and gets plenty of sunshine. I’m very happy here

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Peaceful , my neighbors are pleasant . The maintenance crew is great. The grounds are maintained respectfully. The neighborhood offers everything a person would need . I’m a satisfied resident.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is ok but the rent with all the additional charges is too high after you live here for awhile. You pay for valet trash, cable, amenity fees on lease renewals now.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been great. I enjoy that the apartment atmosphere is pretty relaxing, safe, and quiet for the most part and everything is very well kept. I also like that the apartments are pet friendly.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I love the complex and I love the floor plans and the pricing the only thing is the maintenance could respond alot faster to work orders. Honestly communication between maintenance to residents would be helpful.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at the brook it is a very nice home the repair team is quick to fix any issues and is very respectful i love my hom ehere at the brook

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have been living here since March of this year. The service and repairs have been excellent. The maintenance staff friendly courtious. They always wave and ask how I'm doing. I'm a Senior cititzen. It's pleasant to have someone say hello including the girl's in the office.