The Brook Apartment Homes
4 stars176 Reviews

Alexander
Great place ! Very quiet and still friendly as well! The staff are very welcoming and try to accommodate everyone needs! I would highly recommend to everyone !
Santina
Although this will be my last year here after 2 years, it has been a journey, pleasant stay, staff are always friendly. Grounds are always being worked and overall I would recommend this community to others.
Theodora
My water bill has been incorrect for over a year and issue still not resolved. The manager changed and they have no record of my original request so I have to start all over
Vishal
One issue I have is that a lot of deliveries have trouble finding my apartment because the signs are not clear enough. There needs to be something done about this.
Jacqueline
We recently went to the office to renew our lease and ask questions about several charges on our statement. Estefany took the time to assist us, answer our questions and showed us specifically what she was doing to address our situation.
Vishal
My only issue is pest control. I always see wasps nests outside as well as a lot of cockroaches that somehow get into my house. This is not just an issue for me but also my neighbors. Apart from that I have no issues.
Jada
I have been having an amazing stay here. Maintenance is really good with fixing things in a timely manner. So glad to know everything is opening back up!
Dennis H.
the air conditioners hardly freeze sometimes I have put several notes and they do not solve the problem,when it rains the entrance of the apartment swells
Juliette
Overall I enjoy living in the community. I've been a little disappointed when repairs are not fixed the first time around. Also landscaping is not good. Bushes way over grown and a lot of areas around the building dont drain properly when it rains.
Jacqueline
Until now we really have not had any issues. There is a problem with one of the toilets in our unit. I was informed that it was not an emergency so someone would be out on Monday to fix the issue and to turn off the water. So, it is now Thursday. No one has come, my husband had to go to the office just to be informed that because we had another bathroom to use this was not considered an "emergency." Only after that did we get an email indicating that maintenance is short-staffed, our work order is taking longer than usual to get resolved, and not to use that bathroom until it is fixed. Part of the challenge I have with that is that we are paying for two restrooms, not one. Also, if the work order is taking longer than expected, why were we not notified of this before having to go to the office for an update?