We have very much enjoyed our new home...our only issue has been with the HVAC unit and being told that it works just fine, when it doesn't. Savanti is great!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

A great location, several perks such as Luxer boxes. Smaller, more intimate community with very little noise. Feel safe. Good maintenance crew.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

We were very thrilled when we first moved in February 2018. Now we are counting down the days until our lease is up. The old management staff was amazing can’t say the same about the one we have now. No one in the office every responds back to emails and when they do see an email it has been up to a week before someone gives me a call. The maintenance guys are awesome any experience I’ve had with them they are very friendly and nice but highly unsatisfied with the new management in the office. They are the number one reason we will not be resigning our lease here.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It’s a very nice community and conveniently located to plenty of shops. My only fault is my unit is infested with water bugs at night which makes it nearly impossible to enjoy nights on the patio.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

bueno el área es muy acogedor, los vecinos muy amables, lo único que no me gusta es que las personas que tienen mascotas y las sacan a hacer sus necesidades... no limpian!.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

So far it has been great! Actually moving into a two bedroom with a friend next month! Staff is super friendly and there is a hot tub! I wish the gym was a little bigger but thats not a make or break for me!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have been a resident for almost a year and so far it’s been great. I would appreciate if maintenance was a little more prompt but I know I am not the only resident.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

The apartment was far from what was promised when walking the model. Most apartment complexes let you view the actual unit you are trying to rent. It smelled (And still does to this day) of weed and it is falling apart.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Love my apartment. Leasing office has been great to work with and each maintenance request is followed up on quickly. My neighbors are quiet and considerate. The apartment has great amenities and the parking is fairly easy to come by.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Tengo recién 3 semanas viviendo aqui en the brook y la verdad me gusta mucho por la tranquilidad y xq esta muy bien ubicado al alcance de todo

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great place to live with amazing neighbors. Landscapers always maintain the grounds and keep it looking picture perfect. The complex is quiet and tranquil. There is close proximity to shops and grocery stores.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Ive been a resident here for over 3 years now! We love it here...only compliant i have is i wish the grounds crew would do a better job of making the whole community look as good as it does at and around the office

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Rushing due to close move out move in date minor things needed fixed but the community manager had them fixed immediately especially the washer

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I Just moved in and I can honestly say I love it. Nice neighborhood, nice neighbors,Office Staff is a AMAZING (Mrs. Savanti) Maintenance is always there when you need them!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Parking issues need to get resolved. I offered ideas, but none were taken into consideration. I also made a complaint about a neighbor smoking in their unit and the smell coming into my unit. I was told to call the police and I don't feel that's necessary. Simply writing a reminder letter and issuing it would very well resolve the problem. It states in the lease, no smoking in the units.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It is a peaceful quite neighborhood that is well maintained most service request are completed the same day as requested or at least by the next day

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I've been a resident for a little over 2 years. Overall, give or take a few hiccups, it's been a pleasant experience. I love the location and the aesthetic. Maintenance is helpful and my questions are answered by the mgmt staff in a timely fashion.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Very calm and quiet. Limited parking space lately. Handy man work request are always either forgotten or pushed back unless hesitant. Apartments are big and have great space.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

It is a great community to live in. Convenient to stores and mall shopping and a quiet neighborhood. Very nice residents and staff and maintenance staff too.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Great location to everything that one would need. Pet friendly community. Low rent prices for the Charlotte area. Nice floor plans are offered.

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

This community is very convenient to all shops I also love south side of Charlotte because it’s family oriented since I have an 8 year old daughter!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

Parking seems to be the only issue late night, other than that everything is great! Maintenance guys are the best and the ladies in the leasing office are the sweetest

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

we moved in about 3 months ago , it has beeen such a great experience thus far , besides finding parking for guest ( & yourself ) at night is impossible !

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

We have had several issues since we moved in, however, they have been taken care of promptly and professionally. Savanti has been particularly great!

Reply from The Brook Apartment Homes

I have had a good experience here at The Brook. It is in a great area and there is a good community of really nice people. I would recommend anyone to give the brook a chance.