They are slowly but surely getting better. Management is trying their hardest to catch up and find vendors for the complex (ie. Pest control, maintenance, etc).

It is a great apartment for the price point. However, I was promised internet upon move-in and I still do not have working internet nearly 2 months in.

Reply from The Brumbelow

It could be better. The price is great, but the apartment came with more problems than one. Maintenance is slow, and also pest control. My roommates and me have had a big problem since we moved in and it has not been fixed yet.

Reply from The Brumbelow

Staff is great, internet provider is terrible and disrespectful to its customers. I have yet to have an issue at this apartment complex, and anything/everything that the staff can do with whatever minor concerns I have is almost immediately resolved.

Reply from The Brumbelow

The Brumbelow is an affordable apartment complex with an excellent pool area! It is a small complex, so the staff members are more likely to know your name.

Reply from The Brumbelow

the leasing office needs a lot of help. my move in experience wasn’t the best which is why I have the complex the rating that I gave it. if my experience would’ve been better I would’ve given It a much higher rate.

Reply from The Brumbelow

The only issue I have is the maintenance is slow, I put in request way back in August and it still hasn't been filled. Other than that this is a great place to live!

Reply from The Brumbelow

Quiet, need my closet fixed but overall good apartments. Friendly management and chill place to be. Good parking lot space✅✅✅. Overall good.

Reply from The Brumbelow

I like living at the Brumbelow. My apartments is big enough for me. It comes fully furnished with a cap on utilities. We hardly get overages. The leasing office is willing to help. It’s a walking distance to school. I don’t like the fact that the unit comes without a TV and Microwave. My Maintenance request submitted a month ago has not be resolved!

Reply from The Brumbelow

When I filled out my lease I was put I was allergic to pets and I was moved into a unit with a cat. I was promised, to have my WiFi and cable fix when I first moved and it’s still not fix. My packages get left outside of my unit, for anyone to take and not taken to the front office.

Reply from The Brumbelow

I mean, besides the internet still not working for me on my unit, and some day one problems that we had, I think this apartment is pretty solid.

Reply from The Brumbelow

It as been awesome living here, especially with the new management things are going on really better. The y thing that I am in conflict with is the pool hours, the pool is always not open on Sundays and it closes super early, evenings are good times that someone can spend at the pool after a crazy and stressing day but every time i get home it is already closed. I think hours should be adjusted, thank you!

Reply from The Brumbelow

Good community and apartment for students to live! Very affordable and located near campus! The brumbelow also has great amenities for residents

Reply from The Brumbelow

Could be way better , I’ve had a lot of incidents especially with not having a maintenance person for the first month and having a big issue

Reply from The Brumbelow

Amazing place, amazing staff, amazing rates. Super convenient location. Definitely recommend to everyone around for affordable housing. You definitely get more than what you pay for.

Reply from The Brumbelow

Loving it so far!!! You guys are awesome!!! Haven’t found anything wrong so far! Quite and cool apartment complex with the best management I’ve had so far.

Reply from The Brumbelow

The upgrade/remodel looks great. Great place to stay for a awesome price The management is really good as far as communication. So far so good.

Reply from The Brumbelow

Still don’t have my microwave or television; however the office is as responsive and nice as I can ask for and almost everything is as I an ask. The only complaint I have is the community grill does not have propane, although I have not mentioned it to the office yet.!

Reply from The Brumbelow

I love it. My family loves it. It instantly felt like Ike has home the second we walked in. The paint it beautiful I just wish it had outlet stores outside

Reply from The Brumbelow

I love living at the Brumbelow I just wish there was more communication between the leasing office in their residents because the last owners tried more to fit personalities at least in Munich opinions when it came to roommates .

I’ve been staying here for about 2 years now and I’ve seen so much growth throughout the community. The new management is great so far. I love how they make sure everything is ok in your unit and around the complex’s.

This is my 3rd year living here at the Brumbelow and I have enjoyed it. The rent is affordable and management is very nice. It has a convenient location since I go to UWG. It’s calm and there aren’t a lot of complaints.

It’s a great price and a great location. I love that we have a pool and that the green belt is right next to us. The rooms and the common areas are good.

I’ve have no problems so far with new management. They have already fixed all the minor issues I’ve had in my apartment, in terms of painting and stuff. I also have no problems getting into contact with them and they are all very nice people.

I enjoy being a resident at the Brumbelow ! The amenities are great and super convenient! Maintenance always comes and fixed things on time. Overall, it’s a great location