The Brumbelow

3.9

3.9

So far everything has been pretty good. Pretty quite neighborhood with no real issues. The staff is pretty chill and can be helpful when needed.
Very cool modern and cultured. I appreciate the modernized professionalism. I feel like I can relate and talk to the staff without them just trying to sell me something. That’s what sold me.
Love how friendly everyone is. Love then events. Wish there was more. Miss the old property manager. Great area for pets. Great basketball/ volleyball court and pool when we can use it.
I’ve really liked it so far honestly. The apartment was dirty when I moved in. It was obvious it hadn’t been dusted, and the bathroom had very obviously had not even had an effort to be cleaned before moving in. Other than this, I’ve enjoyed it.
I like it. Literally right next to the Greenbelt and not that far of a walk to the school. Also pretty close to dollar General and a restaurant. Most friendly staff. Pretty quiet here.
nice environment, i love my room and have awesome roommates! i love how connected the community is and how safe i feel here. i feel as if i had a question it could be immediately answered and fixed by the team here!
1 star
First, they told me and everyone in my building to move out because they’ll be doing reconstruction. They gave us 2wks to move out to another building which was VERY INCONVENIENT. The manager told me we’ll get a gift card for the inconvenience. It’s been over month now, and we’ve not received any gift card!! I stated in my lease that I cannot live in a co-ed apartment and no pets. They moved me into an apartment with a guy and TWO DOGS!! I had no option but to move there because the Michael said “they had no where to put me.” I have a phobia for dogs but they didn’t care and are inconsiderate because Michael told me to get over my fear of dogs with a rude tone when we spoke on the phone. I reached out to the apartment’s management about my situation. Three days later, Michael told me that they have a room available in an all-female unit with no pets. I MOVED TWICE in 5 days. The living room was flea infested. I have a lot of flea bites on my legs within my first 2 weeks moving here. I still have them. The old roommates had cats which probably brought the fleas. After I persistently complained about the flea problem, they brought pest control. It’s fixed now. Maintenance here sucks. It takes them forever to fix things. Our AC was broken for close to 1 month before it fixed. It was 85 degrees in the apartment and it was 80+ degrees outside. It was so hot and uncomfortable every night especially since it’s summer. My roommate put in a maintenance request 3 wks ago for the bathtub’s clogged up drain. It still hasn’t been fixed. I spoke to the manager last week about it, and he said they’re only taking care of “emergencies” at the moment. The Brumbelow doesn’t care about their residents, and that’s why people don’t really live here. Don’t let their cheap rent lure you into signing with them. Take your money elsewhere!! I’m trying to re-let and leave this place ASAP
It is a great apartment at a good price point. The amenities are also nice and the staff is super helpful! They also host a lot of fun events for residents.
The place is great. It is very close to both of my jobs. I love that they have a pool and that the apartments are right beside the green belt.
My experience living here is awesome. Great roommates and great staff. This is my first time living with roommates and I actually enjoyed it.