The Brumbelow

The Brumbelow has been great since I've been here. I love all the amenities and for a good value! The staff is so friendly and helpful too. Will recommend to all my friends :)
Staff is very friendly , very helpful . They allow pets and signing my lease was really easy. They do their best to accommodate you in a great unit
I absolutely love it. Love the staff. Love the events . I wish the pool was open that would be a huge plus with this hot weather. Other then that live it!
1 star
It was great until this new management came! There are some nice people that work there but corporate not so much! Let’s just say it’s to the point that you get what you pay for!
I like it. The housing situation is very close to my favorite object in all of the city of Carrollton; the Greenbelt; close to the univertsuity and friendly staff
Very nice employees and very cheap rent! Love that the Greenbelt is in my back yard. There are some issues with our maintenance request (broken windows and blinds) go unanswered but leaks and other smaller issues always get responses!
Good for the money. It’s college housing. It’s cheap and affordable. Honestly, you get what you pay for. Volleyball, green belt access, basketball, a pool. It’s a nice little community.
The apartments don’t get exterminated on a regular basis. The apartments have rodent infestations and the rodent probably live in the walls. Also once management has a personal vendetta against you they harass you. The low rent is not worth the unprofessionalism and stress.
It’s an okay experience. The maintenance could be a little better but don’t complain much about it. It’s a good area just wished some staff was upfront about certain things in the contracts and leasing information.
The half star is really just because the building is still standing. Haven’t had the best experience here. It maybe the cheapest rent in Carrollton but you’ll pay way more than this place is worth. Needs a major renovation