The Brumbelow staff are amazing and will listen to you. Sometimes it might take a minute for things to get done, but it will eventually get done.

I moved out but am still paying rent, I transferred schools and there is nothing I can do about it so every month I have to spend $425 dollars of my hard earned money on a room that I spend maybe a couple hours in a month. However, when I did live in Brumbelow we had an issue with our doors, you could see straight outside under them. That means a ton of bugs, everyday we had to kill little stink bugs and cockroaches. My roommates put in service request right away, we wrote it down on the walk through sheet. It only took a couple months for someone to come by and very poorly put on weather stripping, so poorly that as soon as the door was closed and opened again the weather stripping stuck to the door frame and ripped off. So here we were again waiting for weeks if not months for simple weather stripping. It's the small things that make a stay enjoyable and the fact that Brumbelow had a hard time finding and or keeping a maintenance man shows that the residence needs were very slowly met.

Reply from The Brumbelow

Everything about the Brumbelow is great! I just wish the internet was better quality. They are pet friendly and have an amazing pool with hammocks and I’m super excited for summer here!

Reply from The Brumbelow

First of I would like to say that this is my first apartment and I am so grateful to be here. Secondly, the first impression had been great. The staff is very friendly and I haven’t had any issues with my apartment and/or roommates.

Reply from The Brumbelow

The experience isn’t too bad anymore . I’ve gotten use to my stay and love it . I love that the neighborhood is so small and close to the green belt

Reply from The Brumbelow

I like living at the Brumbelow. It is a walking distance from school. The rent is affordable. The management is willing to help. They need to work on maintenance. It takes a long time for requests to be fixed. It took them 2 months to fix the light bulb in my room after I submitted a maintenance request. They also need to find a way to inform resident students about overages. We don’t get notifications on the Residents Portal app or e-mail. The only way is to speak to them about possible overages in our unit.

Reply from The Brumbelow

It’s a lot nicer than I thought it would be. The houses are very clean and the management lets us know if someone is moving in or out I love staying here

Reply from The Brumbelow

I like being by the greenbelt.It is provides easy access to the school and a nice nature trail to go on a nice walk or jog.I also like having a ceiling fan in my room.

Reply from The Brumbelow

Living at the brumbelow has been a great experience. They are very flexible, kind and helpful. Maintenance request are no problem at all, they are done so fast. If you ever have any questions or concerns any of the staff would be happy to answer your questions!

Reply from The Brumbelow

I’m having a great experience living over here. Every time I have a problem, I always contact Zoie or Michael and they’re always friendly and courteous. The maintenance man also follows through in. A timely manner. The only complaint I have is the lack of a community (Gym, game room, clubhouse, etc.)

Reply from The Brumbelow

Zoe is so sweet and really works well with you. She answers any questions you have and gets back to you in a timely manner. Always speaks to people with respect.

Reply from The Brumbelow

I love it here! Pretty relaxing here, and it's pretty quiet here (for the most part), and the stuff here is terrific! 10/10 might lease again in 2021.

Reply from The Brumbelow

Very nice and quiet! Chill and cool, good wifi signal. Really hot water. Nice Tv, nice living space, no complaints. Convenient, no bugs!!!!

Reply from The Brumbelow

My apartment complex is pretty calm and a great walking distance from campus. I have enjoyed living here for the past three years and will highly miss it after graduating.

Reply from The Brumbelow

It’s been okay. Not bad, but not excellent. I get along with most of my roommates. Once they finally got a maintenance person, they responded to my request. My only problems is that my cable still is not working

Reply from The Brumbelow

Pleasant. Price is great, staff is great, location is great. Minimum to no complaints. Except internet of course. Happy all around and will recommend

Reply from The Brumbelow

I love this place! The manager and all the staff are incredible! I wouldn’t chose a different apartment complex! I plan on being here for several years!

Reply from The Brumbelow

I enjoy the value of the location. It is very quiet and that’s a great thing. The office staff is great and they at extremely helpful at all times.

Reply from The Brumbelow

The Brumbelow apartment's are a nice place to settle down while coming to college here in Carrollton. It's in walking distance to UWG and is much cheaper than campus

Reply from The Brumbelow

It’s been a really pleasant experience! I’ve actually really enjoyed staying at Brumbelow. The staff is nice and very helpful. The place is well kept.

Reply from The Brumbelow

I like my apartment community very quite and safe, i love how it’s very clean and pet friendly even though i don’t have one lol. I don’t have any problem with my apartments great paints

Reply from The Brumbelow

I like it a lot it’s like a second family. And now I have a place to live before I didn’t and I was so scared but now everything is great no is better then great. It’s amazing!

Reply from The Brumbelow

Man I love everything about it from the rent rate to the way the apartments is set up. I’ve renewed my lease. I hope it is as enjoyable next year

Reply from The Brumbelow

The staff are really friendly and nice! Moving in was easy because of the staff! They are all so sweet! So far that I have been living here I haven’t had any problems

Reply from The Brumbelow

I enjoy living here. For the price you get what’s its worth. Not too far from campus and there’s a pool and basketball court. Units are very nice