The Brumbelow

3.9

3.9

Cheap living Needs to be faster with requests There needs to be a better inspection done at the time of love in to establish all fixes that need to be made
I like living at the Brumbelow. This apartment has the lowest rate in UWG. There are no overages ever. It is a walkable distance of about 15 mins to campus. Which is great for me since I do not have a car.
Awesome staff very helpful and friendly made moving in a breeze the community is well up kept roommates are quite I highly recommend To all.
Overall, I am thankful for the apartment complex existing due to the lack of affordable housing around the University of West Georgia. The apartments themselves are set up well, though there needs to be a renovation of some of the key aspects of apartment safety, such as door locks, fire alarms, etc., and apartment amenities, such as plumbing and electrical problems.
It’s cool and I like living here a lot. I don’t like how much you guys do inspections but whatever I can live with it. Quiet. Pet friendly. And it is very cheap
The staff at Brumbelow are very kind, welcoming and helpful. I was moved in extremely fast with no problems! Everything seems to be going great so far.
It’s cheap and is easily accessible. The maintenance team is rather quick to requests and usually fixes the problem the same day. Animal friendly which is always a huge plus.
I preferred our previous property managers. The new management makes things complicated. They do walk throughs like we are in dorm rooms. Also they don’t notify us when mail comes in for us. The move in process was a pain and they were rude over the phone and it didn’t change until they were confronted in person.
Awesome staff, great prices, and comfortable living!i have enjoyed the three years that I have been living in the Brumbelow and it has great!
I love my community and the staff!!! Best in Carrollton! Zoe, Kourtney, and Mike are always so helpful! They are also great for just causal conversations! I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!