The Bryant Apartments

4.7

4.7

I've had a wonderful experience at The Bryant since moving here in May. The property is well kept and the office staff is friendly and helpful. I haven't experienced any sound issues in my building and everyone I have met so far has been incredibly friendly. The dog parks also make it a great place to live for my pup. My only hope is that they would eventually add turf to the dog park at the back of the complex as the wood chips turn into a muddy mess after rain. I would recommend living here to a friend!
Livin la vida loca here at the Bryant! Everyone in the leasing office is great! They held a small business fair event this past weekend that was awesome too!
Really enjoy my apartment complex! The amenities are top notch, staff is great, an overall great experience. If I ever have any issues or needs I know I can reach out to the staff and they will be on it with no hesitation!
Love The Bryant! Always helpful staff and they try to make the living experience fun. Beautiful apartment and amenities. Close to pretty much everything in CLT. Wish there was a little less outside noise coming through the vents.
Great community, amazing amenities, friendly staff. The only bad thing I can say is parking can be a pain sometimes. This has by far been the best apartment that I have found. Love coming hone to the Bryant .
Friendly and prompt staff, everything is super clean and well maintained. Residents are respectful and overall a great place to live! Love the amenities
Since moving in to The Bryant, I've experienced ongoing issues with AT&T (at no fault of The Bryant). When I contacted the leasing office to ask for a Spectrum contact (because I was finally switching from AT&T to Spectrum), not only did they provide me with a great contact, but they personally delivered a hot spot that I could use in the interim until I was back up and running with wifi. I did not catch the leasing agent's name, but I am so thankful for her! Talk about above-and-beyond service!!
I just moved into The Bryant last week but I’m loving my apartment and the community. The staff is very friendly and helpful and using the and Luxer apps make everything easy.
I just moved in so I dont feel like I have a full look at the community yet so I'm going 3.5 stars. I do know parking in the gated parking lot is a MAJOR issue. There aren't enough spots, people are parking in the middle of 2 spots, cars are parked on every curb...it's a problem. The staff, however, has been easy to work with and my move in went smoothly so that was a relief.
I’ve been here one week and it’s been amazing! Marlee & Kiana have been SO helpful and my apartment is absolutely stunning! Not to mention, Andrew has been so kid every step of my move-in process! I love it here!