The Bryant at Buckhead Village

4.5

4.5

Everything about this place is wonderful. I love that they welcome you with coffee. They gym is nice and clean. The pool area is fantastic and don’t get me started about the theaters. Love it!
The Bryant is in an excellent location and within close proximity to key attractions. The staff is friendly and the amenities are awesome!!!
Still love this community. Great parking deck with a lot of space, spacious apartments with great windows and fixtures. I also love how clean the community is.
My resident experience has been great. Nichole in the leasing office has been a huge help this entire time. Maintenance has also been very helpful.
Great experience thus far! Very friendly and helpful staff. The building amenities are great, especially if you work from home and like having cool work space options. I like all the events they offer for community building. Overall great location and good vibes.
Quite a lengthy request of documents for application. Why the reason to look at every bank transaction (13 pages) monthly? Unloading moving truck - no space in garage dumpster area. Cannot unload on street side due to traffic
Previously lived in Hanover midtown , I had some concerns regarding living in another building without a concierge. I have to tell that so far I have ben enjoyed my stay at Bryan The management team is really careful of their customers. Amenities are great, except I would loved to have them cleaner, there are some leftovers sometimes on the table. Appartement itself is comfy, spacious, love the high selling . The AC is impressive , the temperature of the house is always controlled, without feeling too hot or too cold.
I am happy to be here, and I hope I can enjoy my stay in this condo where there is a positive atmosphere with good vibes always, mainly when you cross someone and people smile.
Love my unit, this is a great place to live. Worst part is construction lasting as long and loud as it has, starting in the early hours of the morning. Can’t wait for it to end !
Hard to get into contact with the staff over the phone. Process was seamless online. Took a few tries to get the lease correct. Honored our lease move in date rate