The Bryant at Buckhead Village

4.5

4.5

Love the complex as a whole, it’s always beautifully kept. The management is great as well. Only issue is the trash, it’s always in a big ugly pile around the compactor.
Staff was nice, apartment is nice, although there are a few things that need to be repaired. Application process was longer than expected but so far I like the community.
I’m so glad I live at the Bryant. There are lots of apartments to choose from in the area but this property is safe, has great amenities, and the floor plans are spacious!
Off to a great start! Only frustration was the lease contract negotiation/it was filled with errors on the first and second iteration. Other than that, the staff is friendly and move it was seamless. Very clean and nice apartment
Super clean & nice inside! Amazing move in experience & glad we are living here! everyone has been so kind & it has all been stress free because of the amazing staff!
Such a great location. It's nice being right by all the restaurants and shoppes. Super great maintenance team, they almost always come the same day.
Nichole is the best! The entire staff is very friendly. From the initial tour to move in, I felt welcomed by the staff. I love my new apartment!
Overall my apartment is good but I live on the side with construction which is extremely noisy throughout the day. Was told it was only Monday through Friday but its on Saturdays as well and the hours are longer than expected. Maintenance if very helpful and always fix anything in a very timely manner.
Overall, a great experience thus far. Only two words of feedback consist of several maintenance issues (hot water going out, AC continually messing up, and a piece of metal stuck in outlets since I moved in that wasn't removed until this week after a few maintenance requests I had made). It would also be great if there were a callbox setup or a concierge for guests and/or deliveries. This would simplify a very long walk to pickup grocery deliveries or guests.
My moving experience was so positive! Nichole made the whole process so smooth and enjoyable, maintenance is quick to fix any problems that arise, and the building is fairly quiet. We love it here so far!