The Bryant at Buckhead Village

4.5

4.5

Akeem is the absolute best! He was very patient with me with about 1000 questions concerning electric vehicle charging. The move in process is very detailed but communication is consistent.
I like this place, and living here. Great technical team, quick and friendly. Cleaning services: amenities (meeting rooms, table tops) often dirty. In times of covid i’d expect this to be 100% clean. So I went to the meeting room and again you could see traces of grease on the table top. Also Bryant was pretty late to add desinfectent at several areas, missing desinfectant still at entry from parking to the building. Personel doesn’t follow the COVID guidelines in the elevator. Mouthmasks should be obligated in the building. Quite some noise from neighbour above us. For the rest this is a great place to stay, great appartment, great location, great amenities,... felt home from the first second and happy to be here! I understand Covid is a challenge for all of us and not easy to try to cope with all safety measures.
Day 2 so all good and enjoying my new home away from home. From the property management team, Akim stands out in terms of being able to listen, communicate and get things done!
I truly enjoy living here! The apartments are spacious and the staff is friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make sure residents have a great living experience!
The noise level from the street is too high. Everything else is excellent. I would suggest a pool facing unit to avoid the lack of soundproofing.
Very spacious rooms. Amenities that are included are very nice like the gym, lounge, coffee machine, and pool table. Location is close to a lot of stores.
Friendly, clean, safe. Check in was easy and the staff was very helpful. Apartment was as advertised and move in ready, love the location. Great little dog park for your pets. People are friendly. Apartments are quite even with the construction going on around the building.
Love living here. It is quiet, clean and everyone is much more respectful than other properties I have lived at. I would recommend anyone living here based on such a wonderful experience I have had.
Such a great place. The layout is fantastic. I don’t recommend living next to the dog park. They can get loud. The people above me stomp really loudly.
Very secure building, never had a problem. The amenities are extremely enjoyable, and apartment features are very modern. Any maintenance issues they fix quickly.