The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Magical!!!! I love the people and services provided to us. The staff is helpful for all situations and quick to respond. This is a wonderful place to consider for your new home.
Everything has been great so far. Access to building is so convenient and easy, everything is always clean and appealing, and the staff has been attentive, accessible and accommodating. Wonderful! A+!
The apartment overall is good. My only complaint is the cleanliness of the halls and stairways. I also don’t have the best experience with the package system, Fetch.
Les was very welcoming and the unit was in great shape. I appreciate the swift move in and look forward to my stay. I haven’t seen any of the issues from my previous building.
Still incredibly happy to be living in this place; the maintenance staff and management are incredibly responsive and kind. Issues, though minor, are communicated thoroughly and quickly. The halls and public amenities are usually kept spotless, and the entire neighborhood is so well and centrally located that you can sometimes leave the car at home and walk to places!
Been great so far with the exception of the gate though happy it’s fixed now. At times I feel a little unsafe but it’s a great place to live. VERY clean, quiet, And maintenance people are amazing!!
Great living here. The apartment complex has great amenities and is in a super walkable location - close to the shops of buckhead, restaurants, and fitness.
The staff here goes out of their way to make you feel welcome! Just moved in and love this community already! Apartment is very nice like high rise living feel!
Amazing experience! Mary was the main reason we moved to these apartments! She was so friendly and professional at the same time! Had the type of personality that everyone working in this position should have! Property hands down the best we ever lived and one of the best in Atlanta!
great place to live. good location. close to the shops, good restaurants, irbys, and waffle house :). maintenance staff is good. things are resolved quickly