The Bryant at Buckhead Village

4.5

4.5

Its been great here so far. I've lived here for about 4 months. The location is super convenient. You can easily walk to the nearby bars and restaurants.
I love living at the Bryant! It’s truly the first apartment complex I’ve lived in where I feel like I’m valued as a resident. The staff are so nice, so helpful and really responsive to any issue.
The Bryant is a wonderful, safe community! The staff is friendly and attentive and I’m proud to call this place home! The location is great also.
It’s been an amazing experience so far. And Mya in the leasing office has made it that much better. I love all of the amenities this complex offers. From the screening room to the workout room. It’s all so awesome.
So far so good just getting moved in hopefully everything stays good. Appearance and upkeep seem to be a priority here. We are excited about the neighborhood and walkability to all the shops and restaurants
Nice place. Friendly staff. The amenities are closed still due to the pandemic. Seems like they could employ some other countermeasures other than closures at this stage in the pandemic understanding.
Neo is AMAZING! Very sweet and attentive. She ensured I got the best deal and I am more than pleased with my new home. Thank you so much Neo!
So far so good learning where everything is has been a little challenging we just moved in but looking forward to smoothly settling into life at The Bryant
The amenities are great, staff wonderful. But my apartment faces the street and for a building of its quality the windows are not sound proof. The noise is unbarely day and night. Drag racing especially at nights. The apartment itself is awesome - the finishes and appliances are top notch, noise aside. Neighborhood is great, I mean its Buckhead lol . But the noise is such a huge factor as I can barely sleep at nights.
The Resident Portal works great. We submitted a work request last month and it got taken care of within 24hours. Great service from the staff!