I am a brand new tenant and have been so impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of everyone but particularly Les, my leasing agent. The building and it’s amenities are stunning and it’s just a wonderful vibe and I am so excited to live here!

All the staff is sooooo amazing and nice. Any and every time I have had a question or issue it is answered or delt with promptly and with a smile. I think the maintenance staff is amazing as well. They are quick to fix any problem and are so accomodating with my dog. I would recommend The Bryant to anyone.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

So far our experience has been great. We love our apartment. The location is super convenient and safe. Everything is regulary cleaned and the staff is always friendly. All in all, there is not much to complain about.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

This community in the heart of Buckhead is the perfect location and the best of amenities to make this the apartment community a wonderful place to call home. From the pool to the gym to the beautiful common areas - it’s like living in a 5 star hotel.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Love it, but have had issues with fire alarm triggers. Besides that, amazing. Friendly staff, great mailing system and beautiful building!!!

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

We moved in almost two years ago into this apartment complex. It was a different management group at the time but the transition to grey star has been very pleasant.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Best decision I made in atlanta was choosing The Bryant! I love the staff, neighborhood, noise level, amenities, giveaways and easiness of living here.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Great Place to stay and Great location. Right in the heart of Buckhead Village. Multiple place within walking distance of the community. Great and prompt maintenance service and a very attentive staff.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Living at The Bryant is an amazing experience thus far. The apartment is located in a walkable neighborhood with a lot of grocery stores, restaurants, and parks. The amenities are amazing. The space is clean. The neighbors are friendly. Easy living at The Bryant.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

I would like to see more community events and news letters. Apartment is very nice and clean. Hallways are carpet and with residents that have pets it Can be hard to keep carpet clean. Complex does shampoo carpet often

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

The Bryant was my top choice. I love how friendly the staff is, how clean the apartments are, and the location. I always feel safe in my apartment.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Liking the increased frequency of community events! Still a lovely place to live, with great ambiance and upkeep. Looking forward to the colder months (the apartments are well insulated and this saves on heating costs!). If I could make a suggestion I wish we could begin a recycling program to be greener sa community.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

I just moved into The Bryant and am loving it! The staff couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful from when I first looked at the apartment until I moved in. The property is always clean. Maintenance staff is super nice and helpful.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

I love how kind everyone is and how thoughtful the staff is. They really make you feel at home and welcome in the community. I could not imagine living anywhere else!

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

About to move into my apartment and so far so good! Everyone in the front office has been great and a lot of help. I am definitely looking forward to moving in!

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

My experience here has been wonderful so far. My sister features and layout are excellent. Walking distance to work and nightlife are a big plus.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

The Bryant at Buckhead Village's location is prime and the amenities are great! The staff is very helpful and I love the monthly events the leasing office hosts.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Very nice and safe. Staff are always nice and attentive. Maintenance and housekeeping work very well to keep environment looking great. Love it!

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Living at the Bryant has been really great so far. The staff is generally very kind and I’m a huge fan of our maintenance staff. I like the new Fetch package delivery system. They bring it to my door during my delivery hour instead of my packages being left out in the open. Major bonus. A few downsides: I wish the parking garage had speed bumps.. there’s speed limit signs posted but the corners are extremely tight and everyone is in a hurry. I also wish that the property would be more diligent about getting things fixed. For example, there’s four pool cues downstairs and three of the heads are broke so playing pool with a group of people is a pain. Otherwise, Jamie and I love our home at the Bryant.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

The beat thing about my living experience is the front office staff. Stanley and Mary are the best! Quick to respond to requests and provide timely updates.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

I really enjoy the location in buckhead, close to everything but not too close. The amenities in the building are great and staff is friendly. Neighbors are respectful and everyone seems friendly.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

We the lease process was easy! We love the apartment as well as the amenities here. The location also can’t be beat. We can’t wait to move in!

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

I have greatly enjoyed my experience living at The Bryant Buckhead. I absolutely love my apartment! The building is always kept clean and secured (aside from a few parking garage gate issues, but accidents happen). The maintenance guys are super helpful and friendly. Aside from one experience where I felt someone from the office did not bother trying to resolve an issue I had, everything has been great. Thankfully another employee gladly resolved that issue for me the next day.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Love everything about it so far. It is our first week here and couldn’t be more pleased with everything it has to offer - the gym, the staff, and the amenities have been top notch.

Reply from The Bryant at Buckhead Village

My experience moving in was great. Mary is great to work with and so helpful! Maintenance fixed my issues right away so far so that’s been a great help.