The Bryant at Buckhead Village

I have had a great experience so far living here and really enjoy the amenities. The apartment fixtures are also top notch which is something that's important to me. I also feel like the staff is very friendly which is really important when finding a great place to live.
The neighborhood is unfortunately not what it used to be - a lot of crime and issues happening nearby that never used to be a problem. The staff continues to be great - from front office to maintenance, they are always accessible and incredibly helpful. I have visited other nearby apartment communities whose amenities are much more open than ours - I really wish we'd loosen things up and begin to get back to normal. We pay a premium for amenities and can't even make use of them fully! :)
I loved the leasing office experience. The staff is very fast and I felt really good signing the contract with them. The amenities are incredible!
Still really enjoy living in this space. There's a bit of construction on West Ferry Paces, but there's enough noise insulation such that it doesn't become too bothersome. Hoping there are some surprise events in the works, and a recycling program, though!
Experience is good I wish they would paint hallways and carpet on 1st floor. The neighbor on street level has black trash bag up to window I feel that down grades the neighborhood and takes away the luxury feeling.
Just moved in and I love it already. Melissa and Rita in the front office were so helpful during the move in which made it that much better. I am coming from a property where no one would answer a phone so this is a breath of fresh air. I also love the property. The parking deck is super clean and the unit is just as I expected.
So far moving in has been pretty easy. They were able to help me move in early and everything went smoothly. The apartment was a bit dusty when I moved in but that was because they just installed new carpets.
Very smooth move in and super accommodating and helpful leasing office. Parking garage, pool, and gym are all awesome amenities - I would highly recommend
Would love to have access to gym back. The lack of responsiveness to concerns about access to amenities during Covid has been unsettling. Hallways are rundown looking and often dirty. Carpet needs to be replaced. Overall quality of craftsmenship inside the appartment is lacking. Poor quality materials used overall. Paint job inside apartment is not great. Would not be satisfied with worksmanship if I owned the apartment. Limited office hours for front office make it impossible to speak with someone during normal working hours if you are a working professional. Only having access to the building's gym while the front office is open makes it impossible to use for anyone who has a regular job.
Living at The Bryant is amazing! The apartments are modern and absolutely beautiful--makes living through a pandemic and work-from-home life a breeze. The amenities are the best in the area.