The Bryant at Buckhead Village

Great amenities and wonderful staff! You will live living in this centrally located building. There is a lot within walking distance, and you can get to anywhere in the metro area quickly.
Enjoyed everything about the place so far. The Office was very helpful getting me moved in quickly. Had a scenario where I moved last minute and needed a place and they efficiently got me verified and in!
The office staff is amazing. I like living at the bryant. The waffle house breakfast was a great idea. Would like more competitions in the future 🙂
The community is quiet and nice. Maintenance staff is great, very helpful. The location is perfect. You can walk to nearby shops. There’s a nice doggie park for your pets.
I couldn't have asked for a better apartment complex. The people/ staff are wonderful. Always accommodating your needs and helping improve your experience. The staff is very understanding when it comes to unexpected situations.
I have lived in a number of apartment complexes between college and post graduate living. The Bryant is far and away the best experience I have had. It's one of the first times I've felt valued as a resident. I also can't speak highly enough about the maintenance staff, Lionel and Verrick. They are timely, professional and just all around really nice guys. Love living here!
Overall have enjoyed living at the Bryant at Buckhead. The maintenance staff are excellent. The quality of the construction and materials used in building the apartments are overall good, the kitchen's design leaves a bit to be desired. Noise levels are ok. I can sometimes hear my neighbor's music. Neighbors are generally respectful though. One pet peeve I do have is the smoking (both cigarettes and marijuana) that often takes place in the parking garage by tenants or guests, even though it is supposed to be a smoke-free building. Overall have enjoyed living at the Bryant.
Great place to live, with helpful and responsive staff. Love the built-in amenities into the apartment, and the resident appreciation events. Location is quiet, and safe. Walking distance to shops and supermarkets! Haven't needed to take the car out at all whilst we are working from home in Iso.
I love living here! I have renewed my lease for the second time! This is the best building that I have lived in Buckhead! I recommend The Bryant at Buckhead for an optimal living experience.
My experience has been absolutely wonderful. I can't wait for all the amenities to open back up and for us to be able to all hang out with each other again