This is my second year living at canopy, everything was fine up until the end of my first year when I had a roommate who was BREAKING YOUR LEASE. You didn’t care and didn’t do anything about it, so my other roommate and I had to move because you wouldn’t move the one girl out but insisted it would be better to move two people. Fast forward to when we move, the apartment was TRASHED! The wood flooring is coming up in multiple places in the apartment I have reported it to maintenance at least 4 times and every single time they mark it complete without fixing a single thing about it. Not one. The FLOORING IS STICKING UP. THIS IS A HAZARD, WE KEEP TRIPPING AND FALLING BECAUSE OF IT. I will get more people higher up involved if this isn’t fixed.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is very welcoming . It’s clean and very understanding. I love the leasing office workers especially Sabrina she’s very helpful. They are very

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Been living in Canopy for the last 4 years. Although I am still pleased, I feel there are a lot of little things that can be done to improve their customer experience. Especially in terms of notifications of events, things like fire alarms drills or personal things like balances due, Canopy does not provide great communication/notification system to its resident. But overall, nice living experience.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I have enjoyed canopy for the most part; however, there have been some low parts to my stay here. One in particular would be having a fire alarm testing while I was taking an exam without even letting us know.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Great the place is safe and have quick response when something is wrong the front office has nice staff sometimes the snacks are a nice thing

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Everything has been great besides a few times when maintenance wasn’t helpful at all and besides our upstairs neighbors who make an absurd amount of noise every single night.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

It has been really wonderful living here and I love all the cool people I've met, the amenities are top and deluxe and my room, my walk-in closet and my bathroom are amazing.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

The apartments at Canopy are nice and the appliances are updated. The maintenance is really helpful and responds quickly. I also enjoy the new amenities.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is the best living experience I have ever had. I love it, it is a friendly place and staff is very helpful and friendly. I love canopy.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Everything is great. I just have a problem with the internet here, and some things were not renovated before I came into the room. Other than that we are good.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

At the beginning, I did not think that I would like to live here. But, I really love that I took the decision of moving here. I love the club house, the pool, the upgraded apartment are soo cooll

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I am an 18 year old boy, and first I was assigned roommates with 3 girls. I asked for a room change, but first they denied my request because there weren't enough space to make room changes. I requested again and said I am a boy in a room full of girls, then they assigned me a room with old people. I have good relationships with two of the roommates, but the other roommate has an anger issue. It's my first year in college, and I expected to have a good experience with other students at my age, but Canopy messed up my first year of college by assignining with people far from my age.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Has not been the best experience. I have heard about other complexes and how residents are treated and there is a clear difference here. Unfortunately this complex lacks in their communication with residents and seems to only care about the monthly check/deposit you make to them. I will say though that maintenance is great and fulfills requests promptly and this is the main reason why I did not only give one star.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is a great place to stay. The clubhouse, rooms, and proximity to campus and food really sets it’s self apart. Yet I’m not happy with the random all of a sudden need for renters insurance.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I have been living at canopy for 3 years now and I love my apartment. However, the new management has really made it harder to live here. Wouldn’t recommend

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I do like the amenities, fast maintenance and that it is a fairly quite community. I wish there would be more parking with wider parking spaces as well as security cameras throughout the property

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Being a resident here is so rewarding! There is always deals and the customer service is amazing! Trying to find an apartment never been easier ! The canopy is a great place to live

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I love it here!! Very friendly community and they will help whenever I need something in a timely manner. Great maintenance!! I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!!

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Fleas right when I moved in- they never cleaned the place cause pet hair was all over the carpets and furniture which was completely disgusting that I had to go to the hospital.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

management sucks, no one prepared our apartment before move in, the location is so sketchy, the druggies and homeless walk through the lot every day through the open holes in the fence its unsafe

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Great community! Very pretty pool area. Love the apartment and has updated units. Staff is very nice and accommodating. The gym is huge and has a cool rock wall.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Everything is overall good but there are some nitpicky details. For example, the apartment painting trim was done sloppily. Overall I go for mostly functionality but it does bug me sometimes.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is really great. They have friendly staff and cool amenities. Every month they have at least one fun event that lets us meet the residents.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I will stay at canopy for the rest of my college life after living here for 2 years. I love my room space, bathroom space and closet space and all of my appliances are kept clean and up to date.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Great experience overall. A few minor problems like humidify on the ceiling which is still to be fixed but overall no other problems. The staff is very friendly