Everything at Canopy apartments was perfect, the staff is great and the apartments are awesome. I definitely enjoyed living here and can’t wait to share new experiences here

Everyone is very kind and helpful. The apartments are very big and the amenities are wonderful. The gym is huge and the pool is very pretty.

Apartment was not fully cleaned before moving in. Communication between residents and management could be a lot better. Overall not a bad place.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Amazing apartments. They have private bathrooms, a huge kitchen, nice furniture, amazing pool, rock climbing, etc. Overall, just a great place to live.

My resident experience has been amazing and I could not be happier with canopy! Having my own personal space and the ability to hang out with others is the best! I especially love hammocking outside and enjoy studying outside in the sun! Cant wait for another year here.

The amenities are really good and it is very convenient to go to the campus and walmart. The community is very comfortable and very clean and beautiful.

Canopy has really great amenities that are new and well maintained. The staff is really friendly and aims to help. Maintenance responds pretty fast and is helpful!

REally amazing housing staff. Shout out to Rome. She has been so amazing. She is so on top of everything and has helped my roommates and I with any problems we have had.

The people here overall seem really friendly, especially the fellow dog owners they always are super nice and let our dogs play for a bit. Noise isn’t bad either in the apartments

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is an amazing place to live. It is safe, clean and comfortable. It is very centric and convenient. They have a lot of services like: swimming pool, gym and sport courts.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Great community to live at. The staff works fast in getting things done, maintenance is kept up to par. Would definitely sign again if I was staying in Florida!

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I like living here, and I haven’t found any other apartments that have a refrigerator with the water dispenser and a stove without the coils.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Honestly a great place to live, the location of Canipy is great because it’s right in between Santa Fe College and University of Florida. I’d definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Excellent gym; large area with all the equipment you need and a rock climbing wall which is very unique. Location is conveniently placed near shopping centers and is not far from campus.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Haven’t lived here yet but went in for a tour and it blew me away. The staff was so kind and everyone was so helpful. The application process was easy and staf answered the phone right away. Can’t wait to move in

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Living at canopy has been pretty awesome so far! The staff is great and so are the residents. Also love our new coffee machine 😉. I truly wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Awesome! Great amenities, super nice staff and wonderful rooms. We have had no issues and are very satisfied with our stay here. Wouldn’t change anything, except maybe wanting a bus stop closer to the apartments.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is awesome. They have a rock climbing wall in the gym, but no hot tub. Darn. I like the blue tooth speakers in the shower and pool area.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I have had the best time living at canopy, awesome staff and amenities. All the activities and games by the pool area just make the expierence so much better!

Reply from Canopy Apartments

My experience has been really good the only thing I’d recommend is more places to dispose of trash as all of the trash containers tend to get full

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Overall really nice! Some issues with location of neighborhood and outdated furniture/appliances, but great staff and good maintenance. Also really good with roommate matching.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I love living at Canopy! The places are really nice (but still affordable!) and the staff is great. The pool/hammock area and the indoor study lounges are really nice.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Living here is pretty good! There are some things that could be improved, like the pool sticks that are always broken, but other than that, nice staff and great community!

After my tour of Canopy, I was very impressed by their staff. All of my questions were answered and they made sure to explain everything in the lease.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and the community is great. Although the location is a little bit farther from campus, it’s worth the stay!