Love living here, everything is clean, all appliances work properly, anything I need help with the staff has me covered. Free food, there’s a 24/7 hour gym that I don’t use but I still like having the option.

So far it's an excellent place to live. It's spacious and near campus. Amenities are top notch, especially with the gym and pool are. Especially with the volleyball place.

I enjoy living at canopy. I think some of the building is cheaply made like the very thin walls. I don’t appreciate being so close to section 8 and not having a gate or barriers from the ghetto. The apartments are very nice and so are the amenities when they’re open. Work orders are always done quickly.

My experience at Canopy has been great. The staff is always welcoming and helpful and that is a big plus. Also, the amenities are unlike any other apartments in the area and everything is always clean and well kept.

It’s a really nice place to live, loved the gym and the pool, the rooms are nice, the bathroom and the closet are both huge and the decoration at the kitchen and the living room are beautiful

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Love the apartment. So nice inside and everyone who works here is so nice! Love it. My only negative comment would have to be the parking situation, and how the spots are super tight.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Love it here!!! Best apartments in Gainesville. The people here are extremely nice and the staff here is always here to help with any problems that I might have.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy Apartments has been a overall great living experience. The gym and pool area are top notch, let alone the rock climbing area! The staff are very helpful as well!

Reply from Canopy Apartments

My time as a resident here has been good. I enjoy using the facilities, and the amenities are a nice plus. It is a comfortable home away from home.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I have had a wonderful time living at Canopy. The amenities are great (love the gym), and whenever I go to the office to ask a question they respond promptly.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I love the customer service and the amenities! They even have a personal trainer that comes. I really look forward to living here, to participate and the events.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I love this community because the environment here is and amazing What I really like is it's very near to the shopping centers and attractions

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is a great place to live. The staff is helpful, the amenities are 24/7 and the apartments are spacious and clean. I feel safe in the community and would recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Overall, I enjoy living here. Amenities are nice and staff are really helpful. But one issue I have is that sometimes when maintenance comes to the apartment when no one is home, they tend to leave something on (like a light or fan).

Reply from Canopy Apartments

It is a very social community! So you are bound to find something to do when you are looking for it, whether it's because of people or Canopy events.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

It’s pretty great here at Canopy. The staff and everyone in the office are super nice and helpful. I personally think the space you get is nice for the price .

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Nice apartment complex the amenities are the bests however just super expensive 😫but overrall worth it I just wish the back gates were close one time a man followed me upstairs to my home

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy is a great community with great staff and amenities. Maintenance is always on top of everything inside and outside the apartment. Great pricing for luxury apartments as well!

Reply from Canopy Apartments

love canopy! Staff is awesome! The amenities are like no other, and easily accessible. The front desk is always there to help. Drake and Cynthia are great!

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy has been so understanding and helpful with the issues I’ve had and they have gone above and beyond to make sure I have the best experience here!

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy apartments is a wonderful place to live, with all amenities and a wonderful staff.. Sabrina, Brianna, victor, drake, Austin, Cory are the best I just wanna say thank you all ❤️

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Overall good place , it’s a little sketchy so be careful and be aware but the pool is nice parking is great , the dog park is super convenient and so forth

Reply from Canopy Apartments

The apartments are great, the only problems are with the washing machine and the random people that hang out at the back gate, otherwise the pool and everything are super nice, I love the gym

Reply from Canopy Apartments

lots of fun with my friends in canopy. like that they give you a tv for the living room and has a nice pool. parking for visitors could be better

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Awesome people here!!!!! The staff is super friendly and welcoming and really take time to listen to your concerns and try to figure them out!