Canopy Apartments

The apartments are spacious and the amenities are really nice! Canopy is located really close to a lot of great stores, which is very convenient. The management seems a bit unorganized so some requests are never followed up on, but overall I’ve had a good experience so far.
1 star
So many things wrong for a high price. Messed up my lease, place was dirty upon arrival, almost got ran over while moving in. Trash was piling up for over a week with bugs galore. Pool is still filthy despite office telling us otherwise. Many things wrong in apartment that maintenance isn't coming to fix: lights, shower rod, toilet handle, stains on carpets, etc. My lease still isn't fixed though it's been messed up for 2 months. It's fine for now but wont sign for next year unless there's significant changes
I love the layout of my apartment. The people who lived in the apartment before I moved in were disgusting and rarely cleaned, but that’s not the office staff’s fault. I like how close Canopy is to Butler Plaza and UF.
Overall, it’s been a pretty good experience. Moving in was a pain because the apartment wasn’t cleaned but my roommates are great. The gym often gets crowded because it’s a bit small compared to the number of people living here.
It is a really great place to live, it's close to everything and the apartments are very nice. Everything around the buildings is very well maintained and it's overall a very great place to live.
Apartment is spacious and management is good but neighborhood around here is not good. There are car break ins and My bike got stolen from one of the bike racks.
It is nice to live at Canopy. There are good sized rooms, and the furniture is in good shape. Maintenance and the front office staff are friendly and helpful.
It’s all great ! No complaints so far! The pool is humongous . They gym had everything you need would ever need.The bedrooms have their own bathrooms!
I love my room! I did not have to do much work to clean, but still wish I didn't need to. I know that once the amenities open back up, I will enjoy my resident experience a lot more. Can't wait to try out the rock climbing wall!
i really enjoyed it. it was really good. i would recomend. i only need 70 more characters. im almost done. i little more. only 13 more characters.