Canopy Apartments

Rudest people. The unit was nice once I cleaned up everything but the office staff and lack of help ever made it impossible to like living here. They are so inflexible and difficult.
The apartment is good, it is a good size and is mostly good inside but the wifi is bad and management is not always helpful. I have had multiple problems where I had to go through too much work to get them to help me.
Average apartment complex with a great location- shops are only minutes away. Amenities appear nice, and the gym is nice besides weights missing here and there, but the pool is never used and never cleaned, which might be a reason why it's not used. If you want your private conversations to not be heard or if you don't want to hear your roommates conversations, then your apartment will frustrate you. There are vents above the door that serve no purpose other than making the rooms, which already have thin walls, not sound proof
Hasn't been the best. I've emailed the canopy email stating some big concerns about my apartment and no one ever got me back. It was concerning mold as well.
Every encounter I've had with the staff has been positive and helpful, the only thing is that there's been some times where they can't do/check what I'd like them to because the correct personnel/managers aren't there so I don't know how well organized the office is, but overall my interactions with management have been good.
Lots of space for living and gym facilities are nice. I recommended incorporating another squat rack to the room due to there only being one which can cause waiting around.
There was a robbery, and I have called 911 and the police came, but I have heard nothing from Canopy. Maintenance came in to my room a while ago to check if everything is in my room, and I was missing a drawer, but I never receive an extra one.
Very nice apartments and living complex but they charge you for everything and not in an organized way. It becomes annoying seeing random charges in the middle of the month
The amenities, events and activities are really nice. Communication with residents has gotten better. The apartments are very spacious which is something I really like as well. But the WiFi is horrible and there is no service near building 4000 which are two factors that are very important to communicate with others and as a student.
Your roommate matching service isn’t the best. I’ve had so many issues with them running up the electricity bill, and the office has done nothing to help.