Canopy Apartments

My experience at Canopy over the past year has been great. Amenities are good and pretty apartments. I have been living here for 2 years and a renewed for this year to
Overpriced place. Internet is spotty, apartment is ok- average setup and don't expect privacy since vents were built above each door so you can hear EVERYTHING, no security cameras and a "security guard" that nobody has yet to see, yard work is done every Monday where harsh chemicals such as glyphosate are sprayed on the grass so walking barefoot is not an option, yet overhanging trees are left to grow and give cars a nice scratch. Building hallways are water pressurized and if sand and water are pushed through your apartment door because of it, don't expect Canopy to do anything about it. The staff expects you to clean up a mess you did not even make...
I enjoy Canopy’s amenities and all of the fun events that they plan. The staff members are really cooperative and nice, as well. I recommend Canopy.
I love it so much this place is great and everyone is super nice and i am extremely excited to have picked canopy as my apartments, best price
My experience at Canopy over the past year has been great. I love the amenities and had never had issues with maintenance fixing things in a timely manner. It is also in a good location to easily get to stores.
Canopy Apartments has great amenities that are updated and well-kept. There is also a lot of parking for residents and guests. The maintenance staff is always so helpful/friendly and gets to work orders quickly.
Canopy is honestly a pretty nice place to live in terms of the apartments. Modern interior, really helpful staff and the amenities are well kept and really nice. I do wish that rent was a little cheaper and that security was a bigger priority, like more cameras. Having said that the front office staff have been awesome the last two years and tend to try and help when ever possible. Lastly they do throw some amazing community events throughout the year, but once again be careful when you sign because the rates do fluctuate often and sometimes (like mine) you end but paying a little to much. However I do highly recommend living here for the amenities, staff, and really nice interior.
Well so far I have not experienced because I just signed my lease and I move in August but I’m so excited to move into a nicer area and I’m excited to make new roommates !!
Great! I am looking forward to living there. Canopy seems like a nice place and just skeptical about the security and safety component they have to offer
I'm very happy with my choice in choosing Canopy that I ended up renewing my lease! It's a perfect location from the UF campus, not too close nor too far. Butler Plaza is just nearby, which is also helpful. Amenities are great, and the staff is very friendly, helpful and understanding, even when there may be an issue going on.