Canopy Apartments

I live in a four bedroom with a walk in-closet and bathroom great living space with even better Amenities. Always meet with a smile and even better customer service.
My unit is very nice, and maintenance is extremely friendly if you experience any problems. I really do enjoy living here, that’s why I resigned!
The maintenance staff is amazing at canopy apartments, they complete work orders within 24 hours or less. That is really the only great thing I can say.
Can't wait to experience Canopy in all its glory. After my tour and first visit here it really convinced me that this was the place to live.
Canopy has a nice living environment. They have great amenities and staff. The gym and the study rooms come in handy. Overall, a great place to live.
I really enjoy how clean the community is but there is one big problem. The WiFi here is not good. Many nights I need to use my own hotspot in order to do assignments because the WiFi connection does not work.
In my time at canopy, the staff has been great, maintenance has had a relatively quick response time and canopy has awesome amenities.
I've always wanted to move to Canopy, since I've moved there it's been nothing but great help from the leasing office. Thank you to the leasing agents for helping with everything and making me feel welcomed.
Canopy Apartments has been a great place to live most of the time. They have great amenities, the staff is always nice, and our maintenance requests are always completed quickly.
I think the value for money is pretty good and i do like that they build a new fence around the property since the neighborhood around it is pretty unsafe but i wish they would install some security cameras as well