Canopy is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and the community is great. Although the location is a little bit farther from campus, it’s worth the stay!

My upstair neighbors can be pretty noisy and car sounds from outside are often audible, but the front desk is always helpful and friendly, and everything is in pretty good condition

When visiting the community, I instantly fell in love with my surroundings. The people, the buildings, the gym, pool, study rooms and clubhouse. I like that out of all the places I visited this was the only one with a dog park.

I'm new to canopy but since I did my tour i couldn't help to feel at home. The staff is so nice, well organized, and ready to work with the residents.

Since I arrived at Canopy it was the first place I felt at home. I’m looking forward to meeting other community people and participate in the fitness program.

it was good. They never fixed our dryer which kind of sucks. Also the wall was painted red and they wouldn't repaint it the normal color. but theyre nice i guess.

Canopy apartments is perfect. I’ve not had one bad experience here. My maintenance request are always fulfilled and the staff knows me by name. It’s safe here and there’s always fun things to do no matter what day of the week it is. It’s more like a vacation living here!

I really enjoy it here just, I have late classes so by the time I get back home all the parking spaces are gone, & it can be really aggravating but that’s pretty much it!

Living at Canopy has been good, the amenities are great, the staff is nice and helpful, and the maintenance staff is incredible! They only issue I have with canopy, is the neighborhood across the street. They are always walking on our property, and destroying our fence. That is not Canopy’s fault, but is a safety concern that future residents should be aware of.

Always the best experience to stay at canopy apartments.. 2 years.. i also got my friends here to stay at canopy for the best staying experience.

Canopy Apartments is a great place to live. The amenities are great and the units are very spacious. 10/10 I would recommend this apartment complex

Really enjoy taking advantage of all the great amenities that canopy has to offer such as the pool table and the hammocks. Also, the staff are easy to approach and always have a smile on their faces.

Canopy has everything. A spacious gym, multiple study rooms/areas in the clubhouse to study. A pool table, Coffee machine. the apartments are new and clean. maintence is up to date and efficient.

I have lived at canopy for three semesters now and I have had an overall positive experience. The apartments are very spacious and pretty nice.

My experience so far has been great. Signing was easy and the staff were all very helpful. The amenities are very nice and canopy is a great place

The apartment is great. all of my neighbors are nice and don't cause any trouble. the apartment itself was a bit dirty when I first moved in but it wasn't too bad a problem. love it so far.

It's fantastic. Need a bigger a bigger fridge tho being 4 of us, we have no space. But other than that I like living here I like the free printing

Canopy is a pretty awesome place to live. They offer great amenities and their apartments are pretty clean and modern. There are a few things that can be improved but otherwise a solid 4/5 stars.

I like the new renovated pool area and the spacious rooms. One con is the digestion during rush hour and that it feels a little unsafe outside the community.

Love the rock climbing wall and the gym! Front desk staff are super cool and friendly. The outdoor fires are great for when it gets a little colder.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

The canopy apartment complex is a great place to live. The amenities and apartment complex staff are great. Overall, this is a great place, 10/10

Reply from Canopy Apartments

Canopy apartments is a great place to live. The canopy apartment staff is great as well and they help to answer all questions. 10/ 10 I would recommend this complex

Reply from Canopy Apartments

I wish I had a housing option like this when I was an undergrad; the vlaue for this apartment is fantastic. The one complaint was the neighborhood.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

There is always ample parking space and the management staff is always kind and helpful. However, I wish the maintence was more responsive in a timely manner.

Reply from Canopy Apartments

The apartment is in a very good condition with new furniture and enough room for the closet and the bathroom. I do like it. However, I would recommend to put a bugs net in the patio because I can’t set there Igor bitten a lot.