The Carter

I cannot think of a better place than Carter to live. We have a 7 months old, my wife and I love to live here. Amenities are amazing, community is great!
I love living at the Carter! I have an amazing view of both downtown and Galleria from my penthouse balcony. Love spending sunsets there and watching the beautiful skyline.
My experience has been very pleasant thus far! The community is beautiful, and so welcoming. I really love the location, it’s not only close to everything I need, but it’s really safe as well.
Good customer service Sadie Ramos was a fantastic help!!!! Love the amenities, for in and out quickly, easy process to sign up and be a resident, perfect area!
I really like living at the Carter. I think the resident events are great and the community is nice! The amenities are also something I enjoy utilizing.
Safe community. Cleanliness is an issue. Elevators smell of urine. Carpets need cleaning. Trash chutes always backed up. Good events starting to come back though
The application process, the approval of application, and move in day all went smoothly! The concierge was super helpful and friendly when we arrived and a huge shoutout to my leasing agent Sadie!
Great building and property but unfortunately it has been mismanaged for quite a while. Optimistic that things will improve with the new management changes.
Nicest place I’ve ever lived in terms of the building. The fault I always had was how dirty/mismanaged it is. It seems that the new manager cares more and at least acknowledges the issues. Optimistic that things will get better.
My perception of the community has turned negative since March - I tried to give the apartment the benefit of the doubt, but management doesn’t know how to handle critical situations appropriately and do not care about your concerns enough to ensure your safety or comfort. I look forward to the new manager, hoping change might be instilled.