The Carter

4.1

4.1

Apartment is nice, building fairly clean, residents don’t know how to work a trash chute. Office could be nicer. Concierge service is the best. Monthly trash fee but no valet service? Totally sucks.
More attention needs to be given to making sure the elevator and common spaces stay clean. Recently, this has been neglected by the custodial staff.
Maintenance response is great and their follow up is great. Communication in the office could improve a lot more . The mail intake system is like no other I’ve seen, it is very disorganized. The apartment itself is nice but If the office and concierge doesn’t run smoothly it’s a bit chaotic.
Initially, things was great. In the last few months, we've noticed a change in the atmosphere. Our door was left open by maintenance while we out on vacation. After two days of being open, a neighbor notified the concierge who then reached out to us. We asked him to close the door and emailed management to go in and make sure things were okay, but we received no response. When we returned, I went down to discuss it with management. We received a half hearted apology and blank stares with a lack of concern over the issue. We've also experienced issues with exceptionally loud music from neighbors who had to be told several times before actually complying to lower the sound and the bass. A notice was sent to residents to refrain from parking in the front driveway, "no parking" signs were also added and yet cars constantly line the front driveway, often at the front door, with no action. I think that's become the biggest issue, rules with no enforcement throughout the complex.
I experienced a nice and easy process . I love the way everything was handled. The employees are willing to work with you. I love the way we have 24/7 Concierge
So far so good after moving in. I really like our unit, but a little unsatisfied with the cleanses in the public area, especially the elevators.
The management group needs to be more strict about the parking/no parking situation. And what is the deal with all of these inspections lately?
Candice was so helpful and friendly! Maintenance was quick responding to our work order and also very nice. Excited to be a new resident at The Carter!
I love it everyone friendly and beautiful view. clean place and not noise at all good on not just letting anyone up to your apartment. I love how they always have something going on for us
So far everything has been lovely! The concierges are fantastic and super helpful. Not very fond of the smoking odor sometimes lingering in the hallways.