The Carter

4.2

4.2

Disappointed in community since we moved in almost 2 years ago. When we moved in there were so many great amenities and now there is just a coffee machine. I would never recommend The Carter to anyone I cared about and we can’t wait to move out.
Great neighborhood, good amenities, some staff are awesome (Fares) some are not. Noise issues recently, garage gate always broken (literally).
Staff is super friendly and helps with all our needs! I would like to say that there’s recently been a few people who have been a disturbance to the community and needs to be addressed. Other than that the place is super chill and quiet
Great place to live. Office is just a little bit slow. However, everything else is amazing. Amenities and the overall maintenance of the building.
My resident experience is average. I do not enjoy how the garage door has been broken since move in which was in October 2020... and why Uber eats is not allowed to go up floors yet when restrictions have been lifted. I also contacted the leasing agent about a question and never heard back. Also, this is the first apartment that does not have access to split rent payment... how is that possible??
Property dirty. Elevators are never clean. Trash cans overflowing with trash. Amenities need to come back. Property needs to be cleaned more often
The building is well maintained and staff respond quickly to questions or concerns. The garage door breaks very frequently but is repaired within a few days
1 star
Management is extremely unresponsive and not helpful. It took over 3 weeks to receive a confirmation of receipt of an email. Garage is either always broken and open or at a random notice being worked on and you are locked in the garage.
Garage is never cleaned. Gym needs more equipment. 7th floor pet area is not maintained. Bell cart needs to be replaced. Not enough social events
We have lived at the Carter since July. Since then, the parking garage gate has been broken roughly 80% of the time and now on top of that, the system used to notify of packages/deliveries has been broken for months. There has hardly been any communication from the management with updates on these matters. During the height of the pandemic, the mask policy was not enforced at all. I understand this is a residential building but it should have at least been enforced in the common areas, especially the elevators. There were stale signs and when I complained to the management multiple times, I was told there was nothing they could do.