The Carter

Security is great in regards to accessing units and elevators. I feel safe living here. The concierge is my next favorite thing! The only recommendation I would have is regarding noise, but it’s the building and structure. Overall, I’m happy here.
Absolutely love my floor plan and the appointments in the units are top/notch for a rental property. The residents are very social, and I’ve enjoyed making friends in the building.
Overall has been great. The apartment is beautiful and so is the lobby. We have enjoyed the brunches, pool, grill and the gym. Maintenance is always very quick to come up to your apartment.
It’s been great so far. Everyone is very polite and helpful. Can’t wait for the COVID stuff to be over so I can experience the entire building.
Rough start in the begging but now things seem to be going well. I’ve just ignored all of the problems that have yet to be taken care of.. it’s working out!
Took action on social distancing. Only issue is the maintenance of the building, not the people doing the maintenance but what is allowed by the management company.
I wish our property would enforce their policies. In particular, enforcing policies regarding cleaning up after pets (dogs) and leash policies.
I love it here the staff is super helpful and friendly everything is clean and with everything going on now they are really awesome about keeping me up to date and informed
Carter has all I ever needed from a residence! Amazing neighbors is a plus on top of that! I’m looking forward to enjoying social events once corona frenzy is over!
I have enjoyed living at the Carter for the past two months! Concierge is friendly and maintenance is always taking care of things within a day or two!