The Carter

4.2

4.2

Lost everything that used to be great about this place. Concierge can’t notify for packages and now the newbies have trouble finding what you get. Valet gone. Bartender gone. Community events are good trucks and car washes we have to pay for. Not sure what the amenity fee is for.
I love living at The Carter I have had a wonderful experience so far. So glad I didn’t listen to the review before I signed the lease agreement.
So far so good. It’s an awesome apartment! The building is of good quality and the amenities are amazing. I love the PH floor amenities the most.
Great location and great staff! Prompt response to maintenance requests and the building is always in great condition. I also enjoy using the gym facilities and the spin bikes!
Generally pleased. No major concerns in regards to my tenure here. Great location and central to everything. I think that most people would enjoy the accommodations.
The unit is why I chose the property. I absolutely love the layout and balcony space. I love the location of the property. Communication with the office staff could be better and the package delivery system needs be developed and communicated.
So far so good. Some of he guys in concierge are a tiny bit lazy as in I have to ask multiple times for a package and they either don't find it and they go a second time and they do find it. As much as I don't mind reactional drugs I mean there is almost every day a stench of weed in the elevators. neighbors are nice, Pool is nice just sucks that at 3 you have to move to the other side of the pool because the building blocks off the sun. People in the office are helpful especially Jill.
Too much change. Amenities are different then when I moved in. Hard to get in contact with staff. New answering machine causes messages to get left that never get returned. Safety. Etc
I love The Carter! Definitely don’t regret moving here. It hasn’t been perfect, but definitely more good than bad. I’m still in love like I was on move in day.
I love living at the Carter in my penthouse apartment! It is always relaxing to come home to a beautiful view of the Houston skyline at the end of a long day :)