Can’t wait to move in! Leasing office staff is amazing and the apartment is gorgeous. Top perks- Style Location EV Charger setup Nice coffee bar

The application process has been so smooth and easy! We are so excited to be part of the community at The Carter. The property’s common areas are so beautifully appointed!

My unit was not clean when I moved in. However management (Erica)was very hands on in rectifying the situation. She made sure that my my unit was re-cleaned and any concerns or problems I had were quickly addressed.

I have made several friends in this community! It has been a great experience to live so close to everything in Houston and within walking distance to museums!

Nice place to live but it’s a little overpriced for the quality you get. Lots of maintenance going on and management is very strict. Can’t have more than 2 guests at the pool. Furthermore residents are slobs. No one picks up after their dog.

Great facility! Always recommend The Carter to my friends. Awesome staff and the amenities are out of this world. The staff is what makes The Carter outstanding!

As a community of residents, I give low marks. As is often the case, a minority of bad actors spoils otherwise high marks for the majority. I speak to those neighbors responsible for their incessant disposal of trash, fecal matter and urine from the balconies over our yards and commons. You are the primary reason we cannot wait to leave this place.

I have not had any great experiences in this community. Hence, I have nothing much to say. I definitely think it was much better in 2017. It can get better in the future.

Reply from The Carter

The residents are nice but both maintenance and management have been problematic. My toilet was not functioning properly and I had to wait an entire weekend for it to be fixed. Because of the parking garage parking has not been a problem.

Reply from The Carter

Amazing building and staff. Best floor plans with reasonable pricing. Location is perfect, close to everything. There is a grass area for pets. Love living here!

Reply from The Carter

Very excited about moving in soon! Community looks great and has some of the best amenities I've ever seen from an apartment community. So happy!

Reply from The Carter

Overall the living experience has been decent. There have been quite a few issues with communication however, it has been getting better so I will give them that. The property manager is pleasant and seems like she knows what she’s doing. It really comes down to communication with residents. As long residents know what’s going on, nine times out of 10 they will understand why the gate is broken again, why elevator 3 is down again, why their service request got missed etc. It’s when residents are left in the dark about issues that they get upset. Be transparent and genuine, that will alleviate a lot of issues and make resident retention easier. Residents typically make a decision on whether or not they will renew their lease within 48 hours of move in. So, first impressions are everything. Just some food for thought

Reply from The Carter

The area is great and the units are pretty. However, the place needs another coffee machine. The one downstairs is broken at least once a month. Maintenance requests are followed through but are sloppy.

Reply from The Carter

The Carter is a great place to live. Residents are friendly and the concierge is great especially Damien! I will definitely recommend the Carter to my friends and family.

Reply from The Carter

After a few hiccups I’m happy to say I live here. Moving is never easy but the office staff attempts to make amends in any way they can. I would recommend someone coming here.

Reply from The Carter

Elevator situation is horrible and holds the score down. It seems like once per month they are down to a single elevator, which is far from ideal for a high rise.

Reply from The Carter

Great amenities and the service provided by the staff is amazing. I only wish that the staff would have been more prepared when I first moved into my apartment. The floors were dirty and they did not replace the water filter in the refrigerator.

Reply from The Carter

I have been at The Carter for a little over a week and it has been great so far. I had a few issues moving in, such as the apartment not looking very clean upon move in, move-in date was changed, and miscommunication about some of the aspects of the specific unit. However, overall I absolutely love The Carter. The residents are all very welcoming and friendly. I feel very safe as well which is a huge factor for me. The community areas are always clean as well.

Reply from The Carter

very satisfied light airy apartment love the layout and all the amenities are outstanding. Meets or exceeds all our expectations We love it!

Reply from The Carter

I just wish maintenance and the office staff was more prompt when fixing the problems with the apartment. Other than that the property itself is great.

Reply from The Carter

The Carter has been so accommodating and great during my move. i love my new apartment and everything that comes with it. Great place, great people, great area!

Reply from The Carter

Beautiful Community! Love my neighbors and management is so much fun! Attention to detail in the units is amazing! Staying another year! ☺️☺️☺️

Reply from The Carter

The management has been wonderful and has helped us transition. Holly has been very accommodating to us. The valet and other staff members have been friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Carter

Great apt, cool penthouse. Pool needs to be heated and elevators break frequently. Other than that it's a great apartment. One of their ones, and the rooms are great

Reply from The Carter

They are very nice at the consierge desk. He is so friendly and makes living here really enjoyable. All my visitors really like him!! By far the best complex