The Carter

Love living here, Erica has been so responsive to any issues, maintenance has been awesome, and the concierge are always so nice. Saydi is always a great help also!
I love it I just moved in last month but I’m so glad I choose the carter! Everyone is so helpful and if I ever have a problem it gets fixed quickly.
This place has a lot of the looks and features I love in an apartment. I would say the only thing that needs work is follow through on some cleaning and amenity issues.
Love the property, feels like a hotel stay everyday... Had a tiny hiccup obtaining keys due to miscommunication with leasing agent , but new leasing agent went above and beyond and even stayed after late to make sure she helped make things happen. Truly am excited to be apart of this community.
As mentioned before, we love the amenities and the community. We appreciate the happy hour, and frequently take advantage of the offering. Everything has been great these past 3 months!
I love living at the Carter. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. No issues at all with my unit and super convenient location. The atmosphere is amazing and the free happy hours make life awesome.
I have enjoyed my experience here at the carter, the lovely building and the friendly staff has made that possible and I wanted to thank them for all their hard work
Great Staff, Great Amenities, Great Sonos Sounds Speakers. I’ve enjoyed my time at The Carter immensely and would recommend anyone looking for an upscale living situation to live there as they would not be disappointed. If my new job wasn’t taking me out of the area I could see living there for years to come!
Great place to live. Its near the museums and medical areas. I also enjoy being near both Rice and St. Thomas, not to mention TSU and U of H.
Everyone is so helpful and living here feels like living in a hotel! The amenities are amazing and the view of Houston from the 19th floor is breathtaking!