The Carter

4.2

4.2

I think management and our management company have gotten a bit lazy and are not providing the amenities and services we pay for. It doesn't appear there are any standards for moving into the building anymore. Tenants are rude and disrespectful of fellow tenants. The noise levels are out of control and it doesn't matter how many times you complain, nothing seems to be done. In addition, we are still paying a full amenity fee for a pool, gym, and business center which are quite basic. I have had those in any apartment I have lived in. The amenities we paid for and thought were worth the money were valet, the bar downstairs, the coffee bar, and package acceptance and notification. Those things have been taken away, allegedly due to covid, however tenants are aware of other buildings managed by Greystar who have those things still available. All in all, I am definitely trying to find somewhere to move by the end of my current lease term. The building has changed too much to stay.
Have loved living at The Carter. Beautiful amenities and very friendly staff. Love using the gym and it feels very clean. The maintenance and concierge teams are great.
Could be a great place but it’s being mismanaged and going downhill because of it. I wish we were getting value for the amenity fee we pay. I wish one of the entry doors had the handicap button to open it. Getting in and out with a stroller is a real struggle. It can’t be ADA compliant and you’re not allowing anyone in a wheelchair to live here or come here. Wish the lobby didn’t smell like poo and all floors didn’t smell like weed everywhere.
Love this place! We moved away for a year to try something new and missed the place and the community so much that we moved back. It feels like home
Honestly everything is always broken. The elevators, the security door to the garage. It’s frustrating because we chose this apartment specifically for its security measures and the garage gate is constantly broken.
Love the place. Our apartment is great value! There is a smell thru the complex but our apartment smells just fine. Our balcony is huge and the finishes are nice!
Starting to get less luxurious every day. Not sure why we pay an amenity fee... I was just called out in the community forum app for putting a recycling bag to the side instead of throwing it away. Only bothers me because it was approved but my post about people literally blocking the chute was rejected. Seems biased here
Very friendly concierge! Very clean and really easy guest access. Amenities are great and little complimentary covid safe events. Food truck is fun!
I was curious if management has ever considered adding mirrors on every floor and on both sides of the parking garage to help with traffic? I feel this will be beneficial when people are entering and exiting.
Amazing place, amazing amenities, amazing location. Common areas could be cleaned more regularly/better. Garage often open/not working. Staff has a hard time managing residents as it concerns their pets and their accidents.