I’m rather frustrated. I was promised a $185 credit to my account back in April and it’s now July 19th and all I’ve been told is the money is still processing. This apartment complex screwed me over when I moved in after they assured me they could work my move in on a certain day that I had to have for work reasons. That was just a ploy to get me to sign the contract which I will not be renewing. I absolutely would never recommend this property to a friend. You’re cutting all of the services we started here with and I won’t be able to claim my packages when I get in from work if the concierge is closed. There are better apartment communities in Houston that do not cause this added stress and irritation.

All things are going well so far. Anastasia and Michael have been a great help so far. Looking forward to our stay here. Happy to be here!!!

i've been here since Feb 2019 and I have been very pleased thus far. I have attended some of the community events and have met a few people. After a long day at work its nice to come home to the Carter. I enjoy the close proximity to the restraints an shopping. I have used the gym and the pool. If you're looking for a criticism I wish people would clean up after themselves an or their pets when it comes to the elevators. Other than that Im pretty happy here

Not a great welcome experience. Floors were dirty. Refrigerator was dirty. Bathroom and water smelled like sewage. Dog park is horrible and smells bad.

Reply from The Carter

Our apartment was very dirty and majority of the things were not fixed before our move in. We had to clean everything ourself and then a cleaning company arrived and still did not clean what we had mentioned.

Reply from The Carter

So far the community has been good. The only issue was when we received the apartment it was not clean. The floors were sticky the cabinets were dirty the shower was not clean. It looked like they made minimal effort to clean before handing it over to us. Besides that the apartment seems like a decent place to live.

Reply from The Carter

Amazing property, top notch amenities, great people. Location is perfect for me and my wife. I love living here. If you are planning to have pets, this is definitely the place to be. Pool area is my favorite, penthouse is my wife's favorite.

Reply from The Carter

Everything has been great the staff and residents are all very nice and friendly. My only complaint is that the gym always runs out of water bottles

Reply from The Carter

Great fit and finish in the apartments. Great concierge staff. Beautiful views of the Houston skyline. Nice gym, you do not need a gym membership.

I love working with the Carter staff. As a locator I know how hard these guys work on the back end to ensure all the residents have everything they need to have a pleasant stay!

Reply from The Carter

Absolutely love this apartment complex. The people are amazing and the staff is great. Would definitely recommend living here. The amenities are good too.

Reply from The Carter

Love the location and the place is beautiful, love walking into the building and always greeted by a member of the staff and feel welcomed right when I come in the door

Reply from The Carter

The location and finishes are nice. However, I'm a little concerned on the amenities - the bartender has been late & the concierge aren't always the nice. Also, in our short time living here, we have already experienced a police raid 3 doors down, which concerns me about the safety of the building.

Reply from The Carter

Can’t wait to move in! Leasing office staff is amazing and the apartment is gorgeous. Top perks- Style Location EV Charger setup Nice coffee bar

Reply from The Carter

The application process has been so smooth and easy! We are so excited to be part of the community at The Carter. The property’s common areas are so beautifully appointed!

Reply from The Carter

My unit was not clean when I moved in. However management (Erica)was very hands on in rectifying the situation. She made sure that my my unit was re-cleaned and any concerns or problems I had were quickly addressed.

Reply from The Carter

I have made several friends in this community! It has been a great experience to live so close to everything in Houston and within walking distance to museums!

Reply from The Carter

Nice place to live but it’s a little overpriced for the quality you get. Lots of maintenance going on and management is very strict. Can’t have more than 2 guests at the pool. Furthermore residents are slobs. No one picks up after their dog.

Reply from The Carter

Great facility! Always recommend The Carter to my friends. Awesome staff and the amenities are out of this world. The staff is what makes The Carter outstanding!

Reply from The Carter

As a community of residents, I give low marks. As is often the case, a minority of bad actors spoils otherwise high marks for the majority. I speak to those neighbors responsible for their incessant disposal of trash, fecal matter and urine from the balconies over our yards and commons. You are the primary reason we cannot wait to leave this place.

I have not had any great experiences in this community. Hence, I have nothing much to say. I definitely think it was much better in 2017. It can get better in the future.

Reply from The Carter

The residents are nice but both maintenance and management have been problematic. My toilet was not functioning properly and I had to wait an entire weekend for it to be fixed. Because of the parking garage parking has not been a problem.

Reply from The Carter

Amazing building and staff. Best floor plans with reasonable pricing. Location is perfect, close to everything. There is a grass area for pets. Love living here!

Reply from The Carter

Very excited about moving in soon! Community looks great and has some of the best amenities I've ever seen from an apartment community. So happy!

Reply from The Carter

Overall the living experience has been decent. There have been quite a few issues with communication however, it has been getting better so I will give them that. The property manager is pleasant and seems like she knows what she’s doing. It really comes down to communication with residents. As long residents know what’s going on, nine times out of 10 they will understand why the gate is broken again, why elevator 3 is down again, why their service request got missed etc. It’s when residents are left in the dark about issues that they get upset. Be transparent and genuine, that will alleviate a lot of issues and make resident retention easier. Residents typically make a decision on whether or not they will renew their lease within 48 hours of move in. So, first impressions are everything. Just some food for thought