The Carter

I've only lived here for 2 weeks. So far things have been ok. There were a few hiccups when I first moved in but the assistant manager was awesome and took care of things. I have a few concerns, one is the safety of this community as I've been made aware of an assault that happened a few nights ago in the visitor parking area and break-ins that have happened INSIDE the building. Also, I am concerned about a pest problem. How is it possible that roaches live on my balcony and I am so far up!! It doesn't make sense! Pests control has come to spray and nothing has changed. I am hoping these do not become a frequent occurrence. The building is lovely and I'd expect to have a stellar living experience.
This place is everything we thought it would be and more. The staff go above and beyond to make sure everything is in pristine condition! I couldn’t ask for a better place to live.
The Carter is a great place to live! It's close to many great places to eat, the staff is amazing and everyone is so nice. If I didn't have to move for work I would definitely still be there
Community is kept clean, quick response to questions and repair service, and concierge provide great service. The Carter apt life activities and my favorite!
I cannot think of a better apartment community than Carter. It’s amazing events all the time, great pool, very kind and elegant neighbors, unbeatable location, and my favorite is the Penthouse access!
I cannot think of a better place to live in Houston! Amazing amenities, great pool, our apartment is super cozy, huge balcony. lobby is so amazing, but I think penthouse is definitely the best place in the complex!
I really like living at the Carter! The location is great, it's so close to everything! And the staff has been quite accommodating and friendly. The amenities are nice; however, I would like to see the pool cleaned/kept up with more often. Overall this is a great building/community!
Overall, it’s a good place. There has been some obvious lack of care for the building. There’s been a cracked mirror in an elevator for probably close to two years, then another that’s being “replaced” for a while now. The outside of the building needs some care for as well. Have spider webs all by the entrances in the garage into the main building. Outside windows haven’t been cleaned in a while as well, not sure if balconies fall under that category. The front desk is always friendly and seem to be on top of their jobs.
Good quiet community. Great amenities. Some maintenance problems here and there. Understandably during this time. More cleaning and up taking of the property please.
Very smooth move in process! There are small things things that need attention from maintenance but nothing major. I’m overall satisfied with the move-in.