The community seems to be going downhill..It is still a great place to live, but everything seems dirtier and less well kept. I also don't like how the garage door remains open. It doesn't feel as safe.

The Carter has been a great and safe place to live, however they have made some changes that were crucial to me signing the lease in the first place. For example, when I signed my lease, they had 24 hour concierge, which as a single woman, was a deciding factor for me. Now, concierge is only 24 hours on the weekend and only until 10 o clock PM during the week. I also signed at the Carter for the garage safety, however, now the garage doors stay open until after dark and then are closed just for the night. The bar hours have also changed and the staff running the bar does not clean up after the happy hour ends, so in the mornings, there are wine glasses and beer glasses left out in the lobby. Otherwise, I am very happy at The Carter.

Move in was seamless. Been living here for two weeks only but so far so good. Loving all the community socials and what not. A great touch to making living here pretty fun.

Love the place, super clean and friendly staff to welcome me every time I come home. The location is perfect, the only problem is the construction, when they finish it wilp be awesome

Staying at the Carter has been a pleasurable experience. The management staff has done a great job at addressing questions and concerns. The concierge service has been very helpful. The maintenance staff also keep the amenities clean and ready for use. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks!

The apartment itself is very nice as are the amenities. What’s lacking is the customer service. We pay a lot to live here as does everyone else and the level of service just isn’t there. The staff is very nice but when it comes to actually taking care of residents they seem to drop the ball. Maintenance is so so, it usually takes a long time for them to come by to fix issues and when they finally do some things are still broken after they leave. We decided to purchase a home and leave the Carter because it just isn’t worth the money. I’m also a Realtor and it makes me sad to say that it’s very difficult to recommend the Carter when I know first hand the level of customer service.

Just moved in the apartment is beautiful. The experience was smooth hope I will enjoy my time here as I settle in more. The concierge is prompt and helpful.

Very Beautiful apartments with immaculate details!! Quiet and reserved with outstanding guests services! Something truly amazing to call home!

Horrible service . Unreasonable . Hard to work with. Nightmare. Can’t believe I moved into a place that’s so hard to work with. I already have regrets

The only difficult part has been getting in contact with the leasing office. I would leave a message and not get a call back or the call would drop after I’m transferred to the leasing agent.

Everything still is going great my only problem is there is often problems with the elevators and the parking garage but everything else has been wonderful

The Carter management seems to be trying to improve some areas. The garage door has been operating properly and the elevators function and they are changing the inside of them. My biggest concerns are: 1) Garage door operating ✔️ 2) Elevators working ✔️ 3) cleanliness of common areas including floor hallways ✔️ 4) friendly management 3 out of 4 is improvement.

This is the best property in Houston. Amenities are top notch, service is unbetable, residents are amazing. Location is the cherry on top. I wouldn't look for anywhere else!

Friendly neighbors, great pool, fun community, and nice experience. The Carter is welcoming and we love our room. It is comfortable and cozy.

Staff is friendly and and accommodating to your needs. We moved in the weekend of Labor Day and The Carter community was hosting a Labor Day picnic to bring the community together. One of the many reasons we chose The Carter!

I have had a great time living at The Carter. It's been a very quiet stay and I've also gotten very lucky to have amazing neighbors.......

Since I last took this survey, I appreciate the updates in the amenities: the happy hours are a nice touch and the new concierge/valet staff are much more courteous. I did have an issue with maintenance - it took about 2 weeks with 2 requests and a conversation with the front desk before our water filter was changed. Everything else is great though! Thank y’all!

Nice quiet location, good amenities, exercise room is nice, wine social excellent, maintenance and timeliness lacking for example vacuum the halls

Everything has been pretty great except for the wait time on maintenance requests. I have had to wait at least a month for each request to be looked at and that’s after I go down and complain. Also, when maintenance comes they tell me someone else will be back to fix it or finish fixing it and so far no one has followed up on any of my requests. I really like The maintenance guys and I really love living here but if I had a complaint that would be it!

Super easy to schedule and tour, Michael is very responsive to questions and the property is beautifully kept up. I think the daily happy hour might be my favorite part!

Overall, best place I've lived so far. That said, maintenance and work orders for apartments is what needs work and it's a little surprising considering how nice this place is.

Its been awesome so far. Only improvement will be in answering service requests a little fast (had to wait for 3 months for getting the move in issues resolved. Still waiting for someone to come and give an estimate on the carpet that was ruined by our new housekeeper though!)

My experience has been great so far; I couldn’t think of a complaint! All of the staff is very friendly and helpful, as is the resident community.

All residents we have met are very nice and the concierge is helpful and nice. However, getting things fixed in the apartment has been very challenging. We've also noticed many things in the amenity areas broken and unusable like the side door into the restrooms from the pool...this would be so helpful if it was fixed so we don't have to walk through the lobby in our swim suits. The TV has never worked at the pool. The gym is usually lacking in cleaning and missing towels and water bottles. The pool area really needs to be regularly taken care of. There are days when the pool is very dirty and tables and chairs are a mess and jets to circulate water are normally turned off so the water gets a bit stagnant. We really do like our apartment but we also pay extra for all the amenities to enjoy and the only way to really enjoy them is if they are clean and fixed.

It’s been absolutely a fantastic experience so far. I love the pool area and the grills available for our use. I also love the highest quality construction materials used in the lobby and also in the units. Free valet and free bar are things I almost never use, but coffee machine and concierge are both amazing