Great staff and amenities. Love the neighborhood and it’s a great place for my family to come visit me. This is a plce where I can see myself living for a long time!

Reply from The Carter

The Carter is great and everyone is helpful and friendly. I have lived there for 9 months and everything was perfect. I would recommend The Carter to anyone.

Reply from The Carter

I love the concierge team, they’re always very helpful & smiling. Valet service also is very exceptional. They’re the two reasons that I like living here.

Reply from The Carter

My husband I enjoy living at the Carter because the location is really great and walkable and the building is classically beautiful. We enjoy the amenities and the sense of community The Carter provides.

Reply from The Carter

Wonderful experience so far. Only issue is my dryer didn’t work upon move in. After that was fixed everything has been lovely. Beautiful property and excellent management.

Reply from The Carter

I love living at the Carter! The staff is great. Concierge is very attentive. The units are great. The valet is a nice added benefit. Always a nice place to have friends.

Reply from The Carter

Going on my second year at The Carter. Love the building and the neighborhood. I Enjoy the Lobby Bar is a great way to meet other neighbors.

Reply from The Carter

We have been here about 3 weeks and so far everything has been wonderful. We signed our lease with Holly during the Greystar transition, so things were understandably a bit hectic. Regardless, Holly has been so great to work with. The Greystar team has bent over backwards to make sure we are settled in and comfortable in our new home. The leasing, valet, and concierge staff are all so friendly and helpful with everything. And then there’s the evening happy hours at the lobby bar...the bartenders have spoiled us rotten. It feels like we are living in a hotel! I have read some of the other recent reviews and I find it hard to believe we are living in the same building. Everything is always exceptionally clean, which is amazing considering how many pets are in the building. Our unit is in great condition and the few small issues we have experienced have been handled expediently; sometimes on the same day.

Reply from The Carter

I’ve lived here for a month and this feels like home! From the amenities to the cleanliness of the common areas, I am very happy. Every thing is top notch and I am so glad I chose to live here.

Reply from The Carter

The grounds are well maintained and the staff is very accommodating. The conceraige team is top notch and readily available to help. I highly recommend

Reply from The Carter

Beautiful place, Friendly staff, location is superb and rent is affordable. This is a dog friendly facility. They also have a dog bathing area and treats.

Reply from The Carter

Have thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Carter over the last 1.5yrs. I moved here because of the location and amenities. I enjoy the community feeling and always pleasant encounters with other residents. The valet service has seemingly continued to get better, as has the concierge staff. The only suggested feedback I have is around the gym which I use regularly. It would be beneficial to continue to improve on current equipment (like the treadmill), ensure there are always plenty of waters and towels, and continue to enforce rules like cleaning up after using the gym (putting towels, weights, bikes away or where you found them). Thank you.

Reply from The Carter

Great location and the building is beautiful. Great amenities as well. Really enjoy the lobby bar and the carter community. Enjoy all of the resident events as well.

Reply from The Carter

Great location. We can walk to a lot of nearby restaurants, museums and parks. The building is quiet and well kept. We have lived here for almost two years.

Reply from The Carter

My husband and I have lived at the Carter for close to two years and we love living here. The building itself is beautiful, the concierge staff is super friendly, and we love the amenities. We had several issues with the previous property management (Lincoln), but have seen a total turn around in the new Greystar management. They've been very responsive and helpful, and we've seen a big improvement in how they handle things. Thank you!

Reply from The Carter

Overall it has been a good experience, but I have had multiple problems with maintenance issues and not having some attend to my problems on time.

Reply from The Carter

I thoroughly enjoy living at The Carter. The amenities are great, the unit finishes are very well appointed and the location is perfect for me. There’s a true sense of community between the residents; it almost feels like living in a dorm (in a good way!) at times. When I’ve had complaints (around loud neighbors), management has attended to those issues immediately. Staff is very friendly and professional. Security could be a little more tight.

Reply from The Carter

So far I have truly enjoyed my experience at the Carter. The staff has been very friendly, responsive, and accommodating. We are very pleased we choose the Carter.

Reply from The Carter

We love the Carter! Great community, amenities and location! Staff is very friendly and always willing to make it a better place to live. They host events regularly which is a great way to meet your neighbors.

Reply from The Carter

Fabulous place to live. The concierge is always so helpful and the lobby is gorgeous. I'm always proud to have anyone come to my new home.

Reply from The Carter

Elevators always broken Can hear above unit flush their toilet Always run out of hot water in the shower during colder months Concierge always friendly Valet always prompt & nice

Reply from The Carter

Management has been amazing throughout my on boarding process. I can't wait to move into my new home away from home and experience a new adventure with The Carter.

Reply from The Carter

My husband and I love living at The Carter. Everyone is very friendly and it has a homey feel. They put on great resident events. I feel very safe with the locks and security they have on property. They respond promptly to all maintainence request.

Reply from The Carter

It’s been a pleasure to live here. My neighbors are awesome! The bar downstairs is a lot of fun to meet new people. The amentities are great. The view is beautiful.

Reply from The Carter

Top notch customer service amenities are amazing and the views are amazing. I highly recommend renting one of these well maintained apartments you won’t regret it