The Catania

I enjoy it here. A quiet place to retire and have family come visit. It's a great area that has many features for the residents. I appreciate the staff and the timely fashion things are addressed.
Love my place. Thats why i decided to sign another yr. Changes are looking good. Manager and asistant manager and lola are wonderful and very friendly.
The apartment is great been hear for fourteen yrs. The office people always try to take care of our problems. The apartments are always doing things to improve the quality of life. The maintenance guys are great I rate them a 5. They always take care of your problem. The trash pick up is a blessing because a lot of people handicapped. I Love this place.
The apartments are very nice and in a very good location. Near the shopping mall, grocery stores and on the bus route if needed. Property is always clean .
This September, I've lived in my apartment 15yrs. I enjoy the proximity to public transportation. I also appreciate that I've never experienced theft of any of my property. The manager and staff are polite and professional communication with the residents in a respectful manner. I am delighted to live at Catania.
Nice and quiet community. Staff is very attentive. The grounds are very well kept . And community looks out for one another . All are pleasant.
Experience so far has been excellent, I have no complaints. Whatever requests that are made has been taken care or promptly. The office personnel are very polite and courteous. And always ask is everything going alright.
what happen to the 55 and over rule kids and others here living no respect lottering and pedeling beer dring urinating please clean it up grandkids staying overnight lot noises cant sleep what happen to this nice place.
Primrose Casa Bella is very quiet in my building and very convenient access to all of the stores and restaurants in our area. These are some of the main reasons I moved here.
Local policies areSelectively informed. We need more community meeting where the residents can voice their concerns. Spend less money on landscape outside the office and put that money on painting inside the units. The carpets in the units need cleaning and/0r replacing. They are horrible.