The Chapman

4.7

4.7

The staff is the best!! The coffee is great with a very welcoming lobby, the gym is good however, the machines are a bit outdated and it is very quiet here. So far I have enjoyed living at The Chapman!
I've been here just shy of 2yrs. My home is beautiful, the exterior is well maintained & expanding. We have new management & nothing has fallen short, this place gets better with time. Christine & Cindy have executed a seamless transition and are top notch with meeting needs no matter how outlandish they've come across The maintenance Ricky & David are of the same caliber, tending to requests quickly and they communicate very well. I've renewed my lease & I hope to remain here for more years to come. I won't say it's perfect living here, but it's the best place money can rent. Street noise is problematic. Hopefully they transition to double paned windows. Lawn equipment, the dumpster being removed, passer-byers, ppl leaving the establishments below, not to mention the summer concerts on the lawn can be easily heard in any home facing the rear of the building. Overall still very happy here. Even happier if these things can improve. Highly recommended.
I’m loving every aspect of living here. It’s the best discion I’ve made thus far! Kristina, the property manager, and other staff members always make sure each resident is comfortable and safe.
Great place to live! Very chill building in a good location. Friendly and helpful staff! Halls and common spaces are relatively quiet most of the time.
I have lived in The Chapman for quite a while and have lived in a one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment. Overall all I have enjoyed my time here. My only complaint is the noise - the walls and floors are not as thick as you think but that comes with apartment living.
Perfect luxury apartment. Quiet and clean. I'll text a friendly and helpful. Allows pets. A quick walk to several restaurants and bars. Covered parking if desired. Great place to live and centrally located with easy access to Interstate
Chapman Apartments is amazing with a friendly staff and very pleasant neighbors. It's close to many great restaurants and many great stores. This is a great community that can give you the feeling of being home.
So far so good! I am very pleased with my community. I’ve been exploring the neighborhood and so far it has not disappointed. I am very pleased and happy with my choice to be a resident here at the Chapman!
It’s really not a bad place to stay, nice amenities restaurants and shops are close walking proximity to home. But there’s always a caveat, my husband explained to security that someone tried to break into his car (which was park on the third floor of the garage) guess what?? A couple weeks later they were successful! 🤬
Great place to live! Only cons are wish my windows weren't so small and CSR staff was available for longer periods of time during the day. Other than that I have nothing to complain about! Its wonderful here