The Chapman

4.7

4.7

Samantha
about 13 hours ago
I love the Chapmans amenities, I love their communication and I love the complex in general. The apartments are amazing, complete with sliding doors & beautiful windows! The amenities cater to animals as well, everything from animals to your next business meeting. Come see yourself because words don’t do justice! Thanks Chapman!

Jordan
We been here for about a month and so far so good. No complaints what so ever. When we are in need of our questions answered they get back with us in a reasonable time.

Charles
The Chapman Staff, Kristina and Theresa, go above and beyond to accommodate the residents and fury friends community. I started my process in November of 2021. From the start until living at the Chapman, the staff is what makes this place great. It’s not the organization or name of the place. It’s the people that are doing the day to day operations that make any organization spectacular. The building is very clean on the inside due to the care of Ms. Gloria. Not only does she clean but she greets you with a smile. You have to build relationships in any endeavor. The Chapman staff have mastered this. This is why I give it five stars. It’s the people. Find great people and you’ll find a great place to live and call home.

Cyndavia
So far, so good! I moved in a couple days ago so I have no complaints. The residents seem nice here, the staff is helpful and gets things done that residents need!

Verified Resident
I really like living at the Chapman luxury apartments because it's close to my work. I've been here almost 3 years. W recebtly went through some construction which allowed more unis. The property is kept clean. The new construction gave us easy access to a new mailroom , package room and a gym all located on the first floor. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Ilona
Still waiting to get our AC unit replaced. We've been dealing with leaking freon causing freezing of the central AC pipeline ever since we moved in which has been for over 1.5years. Last we heard, management accepted a quote from a vendor and we were promised a replacement unit to be installed 2 weeks ago but we're still waiting for an update.... Meanwhile, some days when our AC can't keep up, it can get hot in the appt. as it is outside.

Verified Resident
I have lived here for the past 3 years and just renewed my lease. Management is outstanding and diligent - Cheers to Kristina and Theresa. These women are on top of every detail in this building. And incredibly dog-friendly! They have ve dog treats at the office and my dog stops by every chance he gets. They graciously give him treats and attention. The building has added a Cinema, Dog Spa, Conference Room and a brand new fitness room with new machines. It has a dog park too! Controlled access and security are 24/7. The apartments’ living space are nicely distributed and interior does not look old like other places. It is close to everything being part of the PTC area and off 1-64. Walking my dog around PTC and the parks are so relaxing.

Miriam
about 2 months ago
The Chapman from its amazing location, spacious modern apartments, and unbelievable helpful, courteous and knowledgeable staff is the best place I believe to reside.

Jesse
2 months ago
Great living spaces and friendly neighbors. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Very convenient shops within walking distance, and plenty to keep busy if you are wanting to stay local for fun!

Tinisha
2 months ago
Staff has been very patient with my questions as well as keeping me up to date on the progress of moving in. Both Kristina and Theresa have made themselves available either by phone or via email.