The Charleston

4.8

4.8

Oludayo
about 7 hours ago
This an awesome living environment. The common grounds are well maintained. The maintenance staff are prompt. The Leasing office staff are very welcoming and receptive.
Allison
Always prompt with maintenance requests and getting back to us about questions. Paying rent has been easy and everyone is very friendly. I do wish the gym was open earlier but I know some of that is out of the Charleston’s control!
Jessica
I have loved living here! It is a very friendly community and there is a super helpful staff! The outside area is always kept clean and always looks nice.
Jordan
We’ve now been here for over 6 months and couldn’t be happier. The staff and maintenance are always so nice and do such a great job. And I still can’t get over how nice the place looks. I’m very happy we decided to live right on the water so we can see our duck and geese friends every morning when we wake up.
Megan
My fiance and I moved in about 7 months ago and we say all of the time how this is the best place we have ever lived! We love the open layout and the water views - makes us feel like we're on vacation all the time.
Kevin
Great place to live and very good staff that works here. Fountains are super to look at. I like the duck and geese that fill our ponds. I have spotted a few cranes that land here often.
Heather
The value for the rent is unbeatable—close to stores, on-site amenities, responsive maintenance, and t and friendly staff. Highly recommend this community!
Jiaqian
It is such a great experience to live in The Charleston community. The staff are friendly to talk with. The maintenance requests are processed quickly to fix some issues.
Joann
We have lived at the Charleston for 4 months. We LOVE it here. It is quite, well kept and any issues are handled in a very timely manner. We would recommend The Charleston to anyone thinking about moving here.
Sloane
This apartment community is great. The area is safe and quiet, but conveniently close to grocery stores, shopping, etc. It has a great dog park and gym.