The Choices at Holland Windsor

4.7

4.7

Melissa
about 24 hours ago
Sean was awesome as well as the other ladies that helped me! They made it such a smooth process and answered all the questions I had in such a kind manner. Thank you guys for your help

Shaquala
1 day ago
Beautiful apartments ! It’s a very quiet and friendly community . I love that we have a park for the kids , a dog park that has a double entrance gate and I also love the weekly events that are help in the community weekly it’s heart warming to know our leasing office does what they can to keep us all in the know. The weekly events also give us more of an opportunity to meet our neighbors. Thank you all for everything you all do .

Sadie
Great staff, they’re very knowledgeable and professional. The apartments are modern and clean. I am renewing my lease! I would recommend The Choices at Holland Windsor to all my friends.

Shakeria
So far I love it here. I do with there were more trash receptors but it’s not a big issue. I love having access to an elevator since i have a toddler.

Aldeen
The complex is always clean, maintained is very responsive. The food trucks are always good. This is my second year and I love living here. It’s close to everything and a decent driving distance from places I want to go. It’s very convenient for me my friends and family.

Ronald
Great community and great amenities. Saff is always helpful and courteous. Maintenance crew is always on time and very professional. Other than some residents not abiding on dog waste guidelines, I have no complaints at all

Christopher
Great place to live nice community.. Next to everything.. Friendly tenants nice dog park great maintenance team. Next to mall and highway.. The Choice is the right Choice

Andre
So far so good and I just moved the furniture in everything is very convenient from what I’ve seen. I love it!!!! Definitely can’t wait to explore more.

Matoka
I really love how the choices feels like home for me and my family Raising my twins here is the best decision I’ve made Thank you for the quality you provid!

Barry
The Choices’s has a Great staff. Everyone is eager to help in anyway they can. The maintenance department provide quick service. Great social events allow for residents to interact together giving a great sense of community. Courteous and timely service.