The Choices at Holland Windsor

4.6

4.6

The apartment complex is great!!! Has a great staff that’s always super helpful. The areas are always very well maintained and clean and all the neighbors I have encountered have also be nice and helpful.
Overall, the property is amazing. The amenities are stellar and useful. It’s peaceful and quiet for the most part which is a major plus considered. Honesty is the greatest essential harbored. I have to give a 4 star only because of the extremely thin walls. Not as pleasant when you can hear footsteps constantly through the day/night, or talking through your bedroom walls. The trash compactor often has trash that people just leave outside of it making it difficult for other residents to properly utilize. It’s an irritant beyond understanding. It happens continuously, which makes it seems as if no one is being held accountable for it. To pay a disposable fee should at least be worth what residents who truly respect the property pay for. Other than that I’ve enjoyed my stay.
Great neighborhood. It is quiet and the others in the neighborhood are so sweet. The front office members are so welcoming. I haven’t been here a year and already thinking about renewing my lease.
This property is awesome very spacious and modern and the community is friendly. I love the amount of pet owners and their fur babies it’s nice
We really love living here, it's family friendly, the neighbors are great, and the staff (especially maintenance) are awesome! Our favorite part when the weather is nice is to walk around the complex on the path by the water, it's very relaxing. The pool is great in the summer also!
Love living here. It’s quiet, clean, neighbors are nice. The office staff and maintenance crew are very professional and helpful. Looking forward to the pool opening since I didn’t get to enjoy it last summer because of COVID.
Love it here. Having a garage was the deal maker for me. Expert and efficient maintenance. Very efficient and new apartment with everything I need.
I have no complaints at all with the community. I have been here a year now and everything has just gone smoothly and anything I needed was resolved very quick Feel lucky I found this place
I really like it here! Very quiet community! And get that Sense of security thAt i really want to have for me and my family! Also like the fact that our pkgs are delivered to our door!
Moved in yesterday and the office staff have been nothing short of amazing so far. Excited to meet new people & take advantage of what great amenities the choices has to offer.