The Choices at Holland Windsor

4.6

4.6

Truly amazing community! We would not be on our second lease renewal if we did not want to live here. Everyone is so kind and go above and beyond. The facility and amenities are always well kept and clean. The office staff are so kind and helpful.
I AM IN LOVEEEEEE!!!!!!! So excited to be a new resident here and I can proudly say that I am here to stay! My apartment is everything I could ever want and more!
Been here going on 4 years and plan to stay. I really don't believe there are any comparable apartments around, I mean, come on, I have a mudroom! The units are very spacious and modern. You cannot beat the value and location.
I would give a definite 4.5! The apartments are great, our upstairs neighbor is really easy to hear though. The staff and maintenance are so kind and helpful. My biggest critique is the pool. It’s only open when there is personnel available to man it and that has been really inconsistent. I’m not sure if why that is necessary for residents to use the pool.
So far it's been great. Just moved in but the maintenance staff has been super quick dealing with any "move in" issues. Front staff is super friendly and as a truck you can't beat parking across the street.
Great place to live! Love the neighborhood. The apartments is nicely appointed and spacious. Great amenities. Too. Would definitely recommend.
The Choices at Windsor Holland is an amazing place to live. I've been living out here since 2018 and have had no complaints. The maintenance, grounds keepers and office staff are all phenomenal people to work with.
Fast responses from management, good upkeep/maintenance of the community, transparency from property management is good as well! I also like the community events they try to plan within the limits of Covid, and the overall atmosphere of the community.
So far everything has been easy! The people in the office especially Susan have been very helpful. I think I made the right choice. I can’t wait to enjoy my time here.
I have had nothing but great experiences here with the staff as well as the community as a whole. I can’t imagine a better place for my family and I to call home.