The Choices at Holland Windsor

4.7

4.7

Kwame
The entire staff (both the office and maintenance teams) are very friendly. They do a good job of quickly responding to and taking care of any issues.
Jade
Love this place! Maintenance comes immediately when you put in a request. Office staff is very friendly and helpful! Love how secure it is. I would recommend my family and friends.
Gierra
My experience here at the choices have been amazing, quiet and always a pleasure to come home and relax The neighbors are friendly and The staff is incredible.
Marie
Shawn was so helpful this week and patient with me. Greatly appreciate his help!! The whole staff is amazing including maintenance team. Cecil is always helpful. The ladies that work in the maintenance department are helpful as well.
Sheila W.
Convenient location! Friendly staff and maintenance workers. Enjoy modern appliances and counter tops. Community resources sent monthly. Enjoy walking area around the area.
James
It's a good place to live. The appliances work well, and we've had good luck getting maintenance to come out in a timely fashion. We had some issues moving in but not with the apartment
Felisa
I love the community, the area and the apartment/townhome we have. all the amenities that are offered and how the ladies at the office are, and how fast problems are resolved or things fixed it need be. Being a fenced up community makes feel a lot better.
Nayelli
We just got here, but everything seems cool so far. Staff is friendly, good location, quiet neighbors. We feel safe and parking is not an issue. Minus half a star because I have yet to figure out what some switches are for, they seem to do nothing and there are no lights in the living room and in the bedrooms.
Summer
I love living here, I love the price and the timelines of maintenance. Lots of dog owners, beautiful community, energy efficient units. I wish people wouldn't speed through the community though. Easily the best apartment I've ever lived in, I intend on staying here until I buy my first house.
Eulises
Amazing staff and great place to live. Maintenance always come a d fix the problem really fast and if they don't they keep you updated.Front desk are always friendly.