The Choices at Holland Windsor

4.7

4.7

I've been living at The Choices now for close to a year. I've been quite happy with my space and the Leasing Office Staff has been quick and professional with handling all my needs throughout my initial move-in and unit transfer.
The Choice is a wonderful place the apartments are lovely very updated, however the trash areas are always overflowing on a day to day base. Also, the gates in the community are always broken. The paying process is somewhat outdated, their system doesn’t alert their residents when something has gone wrong until it’s to late and their charging late fees which is very inconsiderate and frustrating.
The apartment complex is very nice. I like that it is gated and I like the little dog park here so I can just come down and let her run loose for a bit. I also like that there is a small gym. I wish it was open 24 hrs, but I understand due to COVID-19.
Nice apartments, just noise problems. You can hear everything upstairs, below, and beside you. I’m just counting down the months until my lease is up.
LOVE this place! Super safe community, maintenance is on top of everything and so friendly and efficient! TONS of parking and community amenities! We've had no issues since moving in at the beginning of the year 😁 We plan to renew our lease as long as we can
Very nice community but some residents are clearly lower income and not good quality people. We’ve experienced drunk people peeing off their balcony, used condoms on the sidewalk, dog poop not picked up, loud and obnoxious conversations/fighting/music, etc. Not to mention the trash compactor needs to be replaced with something more practical where residents don’t have to literally throw their trash in or else it gets stuck and backed up.
Loving it so far, it’s my first month and everything is going smooth, my neighbors are quiet and nice, and the complex is clean. I’ve seen no bugs which is huge! And my dogs love the park
The Choices is a great place to live! The apartments are beautiful and the staff is fantastic. The location is close to everything you need. Definitely recommend.
Everyone at the office is always friendly. If I call and leave a message they always call me back. Keep in mind we live in a huge apartment complex and they alway call me back by the end of the day. The maintenance team is great and Cecil is the best. I love living here
So far the best place I’ve lived. I love it here. Rapid response to any issues I’ve ran into. They have a great communication system for what ever suits you and your family best. Constant updates and reminders with no prompt or hesitation.