The Choices at Holland Windsor

Moved in on July 31st. Still waiting on service after stopping by once and calling twice. The did stop by after the second call to fix my patio door.
Walls are super thin, can hear EVERYTHING! Inconsiderate neighbors. Other than that love the layout of my apartment and the amenities are good.
Great maintenance and customer service. I would recommend to my family and friends here. Anytime I have issues they come quick and things get fixed immediately.
My neighbors are very friendly and everyone is consider of the noise level. It is nice to know I can go to bed at 930pm and not have to tell my neighbors upstairs please stop running or jumping off beds. Please to your child I need to go to sleep and wake up at 430am. Nice to know I don’t have to deal with that.
Great Community, Awesome maintenance service, well kept landscaping and clean clubhouse. I love living here appreciate the staff. I would recommend living here to anyone interested in a gated community.
Very nice upgraded luxury apartment complex. Gated all throughout the neighborhood. Quiet/Safe community. Friendly neighbors along with the maintenance team who is awesome and fast!
We moved in almost one month ago and we truly enjoy our 3 bedroom townhome! The community is well maintained, with a lot of resort style amenities. The staff are always professional and extremely helpful. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a townhome or apartment in Virginia Beach.
I had a very smooth transition from coming overseas back to the states and moving in to my apartment. Thanks to Celeste, Susan and Brian, in helping me choose what was perfect for me and my daughter.
I have not been here long, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay thus far . Both the staff and my neighbors are extremely nice. A+ To the community!
So far it’s been a really great expierence even though I’ve only been here a couple days. I haven’t found anything wrong with the apartment and I love everything about the quiet little area.