The Christopher at The Union

4.5

4.5

Rochelle
I love living here. I wish they would pay more attention to the amenity areas and the cleanliness of our hallways. Staff is always pleasant.
Kaitlin
Since moving in, my experience has been very positive. Amenities are always clean and the staff is always smiling and friendly when I see them!
Arpita
Building is amazing and the staff is SO wonderful. Felipe, Rita (just to name a few) are so great. I love the location and proximity to Tom Thumb. The apartment is beautiful with such amazing amenities. My biggest issue was figuring out the closet - not ideal set up in a rental and took way too long and so much money. Wish they had been custom built out like a lot of the new rental buildings in the neighborhood.
Douglas
Best place to call home with all the amenities and luxuries anyone could ask for! Amazing staff and concierge never let you down, all in the heart of Dallas.
Megan
The apartment has a great location, fantastic kitchen and bathroom and great neighbors and staff. Elevators frequently are out of service and the dog amenities could be improved.
Allison
GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!!! such a great location and living above Tom Thumb is so convenient and the most amazing perk! Really love living here!
Shakur
There are some issues in my apartment that took a while to get fixed and others that I am still waiting on. Overall the service is good so far.
Kaitlin
My experience since moving in has been really positive. The staff has been friendly and accommodating and the amenities are clean and always well kept.
Verified Resident
Great place to live with awesome amenities. Community events are always well planned and load of fun to meet and engage with other residents.
Lindsey
I have loved living at the christopher! I’ve met so many great friends. Maintenance is always on top of anything if I put in a request. And the leasing office is very personable and helpful!