The Christopher at The Union

4.5

4.5

Love the apartment, the community and the amenities. The staff is very friendly and always greet you with a smile when they see you. The building is close to the Katy Trail, American Airlines Center and Klyde Warren park, which is an added bonus.
After all the move in hiccups past I absolutely love this community and especially my apartment and view. The value for cost is amazing. I especially like the 7 level garage that allows you direct access to your apartment if you’re lucky enough to live on 4-7 floors. The management team does a great job of offering resident perks and surprises. Cannot wait for Covid to be over so I can really get the full experience here.
Love loving above a grocery store and several restaurants. The Apartment Life ladies do so much for all of us. Quiet building and nice amenities.
The staff is exceptionally friendly and warming and always looking for ways for us all to get connected. Regarding other residents, i’ve had both good and bad experiences.
It has never been a really good experience since the day I moved it and they weren't prepared and the place was dirty. Along with the worst neighbors who never listened or followed the rules you guys put in place to the breaking down of appliances in a brand new place. Elevators are always having an issue, management has never been very helpful at all. To all the changes with parking/valet/mail/gym and so much more.
The Christopher is the first place I have lived in Dallas, after moving here in January from Chicago. The staff, amenities, local courtyard businesses, artwork/decor, and cleanliness beat any other luxury high rise I have lived in! In addition to my love for the building, I absolutely love my apartment. The layout, storage space, fixtures/finishes, and appliances have been great. Choosing to live at The Christopher has made settling in from Chicago easy and enjoyable :). I do have 2 minor complaints — the first is regarding a sewage smell that we experienced, inside our apartment entryway and one bathroom/closet, for weeks on end at the beginning of the year. Hoping it doesn’t come back with spring weather and rain. The second being the duration of hot water availability during showers. I have to choose between washing my hair or shaving — there isn’t enough time for both. Not a huge deal, but just one thing that (in comparison to previous luxury high-rises) misses the mark.
This community is the best I have ever lived in, it is clean, convenient and safe with hundreds of high in restaurants all around the apartment complex. This community also has fine shopping, luxury cinema with plenty of parks to take your dog to visit their friends.
The Christopher is a warm and friendly community. Rosa Fiero from the leasing office was our main contact, and she and the entire staff were extremely helpful and patient as we looked for our new home. We were moving long distance from New York to Dallas so we had a billion questions and Rosa handled everything efficiently, with kindness and patience. We moved in just a few days ago, and as expected, there were a couple of minor things that needed to be addressed in the unit. Maintenance was prompt, efficient, and polite. They respond extremely quickly, and work carefully. We are really looking forward to being part of the community here! Thank you Rosa and everyone on the Christopher team!
Apartment flooded 2 times and mud left on my carpet from crew. Asked concierge if they would to clean it And they said they would check but never got back with me...
I love living at the Christopher at the union! I just renewed my lease for 16 months! I have no complaints, great location and great apartment complex!