The Christopher at The Union

4.5

4.5

Beautiful community. Miss Rita at the front desk is the jewel of the whole building. She is just the sweetest individual and if she was not here would definitely have to move out. And I just got here three weeks ago. The only downside is there’s only three elevators one of which is a freight elevator, you would think in such a big deal then you would have at least four but I digress. I don’t know why the dog park smells as bad as it does maybe it just doesn’t have very good filtration system. Or it’s not cleaned enough every day. But my dog refuses to go there cause it’s so bad. I love having Tom thumb in my basement. I love having free coffee on the resident mezzanine level. I love knowing people in the building.Jared the bartender is a sweetheart.I love having a private community bar.
My resident experience at the The Christopher has been fantastic! It is a great apartment building. I have been living here for almost 2 years!
Great experience and culture in this apartment. Super clean. Rosa is awesome too, she's super helpful and attentive. Views are awesome and stoked to be living here.
Great place to live. The quality of the fixtures are A1 and cannot be compared to any other apartment in the DFW area. The services and amenities are awesome!
It's been great, staff has been very attentive to my needs and helping me get setup, especially with my quick turnaround. Also appreciate all the followups to get my apartment cleaned - very satisfied with the service I've received.
Love my floor plan! Perfect amount of space….Love the gym - modern equipment and lots of square footage! Great location. Wish we could recycle not very modern!
Wonderful location and great staff! Even Jasper loves the concierge staff! We’ve built a great community of friends here at The Christopher!
Nice building and staff. Great to see amenities returning to normal and restrictions lifted. No place is perfect but they do a good job all around. I resigned my lease.
I absolutely love living here!!! We just renewed our lease for another 15 months. We love the amenities, the maintenance staff goes above and beyond, and we have met so many amazing people here.
Best place in Dallas to call home. It has everything you want a need all within steps of your door! The amenities and staff make this a fantastic place to live work and play.