The Christopher at The Union

4.5

4.5

It was great. The team was very helpful during the move in and with the maintenance requests during the first few days at the apartment. Brianna and Felipe were both super helpful in this regard.
love the location & convenience to Tom Thumb as well as being in the heart of the city. very easy to get anywhere around town in about 10 minutes or less
A few hiccups in the beginning, but overall, our experience at the Christopher has been great. Helpful and friendly staff, great amenities, and a beautiful building to call home.
A small outdoor gated area should be designated on the 8th floor for dogs to be able to run off leash. Building claims to be “dog friendly “ but the parking lot cafe says otherwise
It’s a really beautiful building but I think some of the residents are a bit younger and less considerate of the common spaces. Especially on the weekends, the lobby etc can be so dirty/honestly gross. Many of the front staff though are SO helpful though, so letting them know usually does the trick if you need something done/fixed :)
I love living here. I wish people would pick up their dog poop and the dog park area was bigger. The office staff are wonderful and very responsive. It's a very convenient place to live.
Everything has been great so far since moving in! I love the layout of my apartment. The amenity spaces are great and hopefully will open up to full capacity soon.
I very much enjoy living at the Christopher. I find the front staff helpful. I love the access to the gym and Tom Thumb and all the restaurants. I think you guys have managed COVID to the best of your abilities. I am deciding whether to lease for another year. I am hopeful that there are some incentives as I have looked at other apartments with lower rent.
Our experience so far has been great. Amazing customer service from the staff and the location is great. Love the amenities available in the property as well.
Move went well. This is my second stay at the Christopher. Happy to be back. Look forward to reconnecting and meeting new friends. Happy hour anyone lol?