The Christopher at The Union

4.5

4.5

I have loved living at the christopher! I’ve met so many great friends. Maintenance is always on top of anything if I put in a request. And the leasing office is very personable and helpful!
We have enjoyed our experience at the Christopher! We love Rita at the concierge. However, there is usually a long wait for elevators and inconsistent management. The amenities are great!
This place is awesome. It’s beautiful, floor plans are awesome, and spacious. Everyone is very friendly. The front staff are very friendly and have helped will all of my needs.
Everything is fine except for the fact that both neighbors say my bass is too much. Why are they complaining when I am using the included Sonos speakers and no at full blast? I guess no music here. 24/7 quiet hrs for me, not exactly what I had in mind :(
Elevators are down monthly which causes long wait times and crowded elevators during COVID. I love the monthly apartment activities and meet ups
Staff is great, and community is wonderful. Everyone loves Jasper the wonder dog and he loves Rita at the concierge desk. It feels like home at a resort
Quiet building overall Nice front desk and maintenance staff Great living on top of Tom Thumb Good location near plenty of restaurants Lots of amenities offered Crippling elevator situation that has unfortunately worsened over time Residents don't pick up after their dogs and allow them to leave waste directly in front of our building
The Christopher has all the style and elegance with the convenience and amenities you would ever want in a place to call home. Five stars all around
Absolutely love living here! Its the best area in Dallas, and the staff, amenities (Tom Thumb in the basement) are top notch! I would highly recommend it!
Excellent apartment quality, location, staff, and vibe — very happy to be living here.. much more space than other comps in the area, modern finishes