The Christopher at The Union

4.5

4.5

Allison
Really great experience living at the Christopher at the union!!!! Having an elevator that takes you directly down to Tom Thumb is an amazing amenity
Kaitlin
My overall experience has been good! I’ve had some struggles with maintenance issues but the property and amenities are really nice and well kept.
Shakur
So far my experience has been great the staff are responsive and provide responses promptly. Ms. Rita is always amazing and make everyone feel welcomed and wanted.
Douglas
The best community and building in all of Dallas! Love to call The Christopher home. Everything you could ever want is at your door step and the service is impeccable.
Russell
The is incredible helpful and kind. The residents are welcoming and fun. The location is a perfect 10, The traffic patterns for living downtown is a non issue
Adrian
Love this place! Has everything I need. Within walking distance of so many restaurants, bars, parks and museums. Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a apartment downtown
Michael
So far the experience has been fantastic for me. I am new here, but the leasing and building staff have made me feel extremely welcomed and answered all the questions I've had so far!
Nicholas
nice property. terrible management. wouldn't recommend to others. have friends and people in the building where it takes 20 to even 30 minutes sometimes waiting on an elevator to get you up or down. Huge issue that is never resolved.
Lori
Love the amenities in our apartment. The concierge at the main entrance is very nice and welcoming. I love that we have our own private bar.
Nigeal
Amazing community! Out of all the places I toured, the Christopher resonated most. And three months later, nothing has changed. The staff, perks, and service are top tier!