The apartment is great, it is really big and a great price. However, it has very loud street noise. Also, I have had several issues with the online resident portal and my monthly payments. It usually takes 2 different trips down to the front office for anything to actually get fixed. Besides that, I love living at the Circle!

No huge problems. It would be nice if there were separate parks for big and small dogs. Also some fans in the hallways would be nice in the summer.

I love living at The Circle, it’s been so good to me for the past three years. The location is perfect for commuting to school and the pools, amenities, and community events make it great!

I absolutely love living at the Circle. The location is perfect for me and the amenities are amazing. The workers at the office are always very nice and helpful as well. I would definitely recommend the Circle to my friends.

I’ve lived here for almost two years, and It has been an awesome place to live. The location, the amenities, and the people make it very hard to leave, and the annual pool parties are always one for the books. I’ll miss living here when I leave.

I dont like it when fire alarms go off and I am not sure the company is reciclying everything it could. I have seen clerks dumping recycables on the trash chute.

Great location for less than avatage rent. The floor plans are flexible and unorthodox. The apartments have spacious storage closets and amenities are great

The Circle at Hermann Park is one of the best places to live in Houston. The community is very peaceful. The events they host are one of the best. There are excellent amenities. For the cost of this place, this is hands-down the best place to live in Houston

It's a beautiful place & beautiful scenery. However the noise is terrible, it's extremely loud. At times it takes maintenance over two weeks to honor your request. It's sad because like I said it's a beautiful place.

Apartment is nice, maintenance is generally good and timely. Front office seems largely ineffective at handling issues once you live here. Security is a joke, items stolen frequently (even from upper floor balconies)

Great community with easy access to downtown Houston, NRG Stadium, the Galleria and next door to Hermann Park. Wonderful staff and amenities!

This complex has been a great place to call my first home. The amenities including the gym and pool are conveniently located. The management’s communication with residents through email has improved under new management

Nice apartment, quiet and roomy. Only complaints are parking garage needs mirrors, lots of moths in apartment, and hallways are usually dirty.

This is a great place to live, especially for those who work at the medical center. Great amenities, clean grounds, and a decent sized dog park.

The amenities of the property are excellent. Staff is helpful and they stay in communication about property updates. My daughter loves the yoga studio.

Ive been living in this apartments since two years ago and I really enjoy it. Location is perfect. Administration. Is great whenever I have a problem they help me with all what I need.

Please fix the coffee maker on the Amalfi side. It hasn't worked in a month because the grounds bin keeps over flowing.Perhaps cutting a hole to allow the grounds to pass through like it does for the coffee maker in the Esplanade could help. Some replacement equipment in the gym as well. 20lb dumbells are missing. Also, cable does not work on any of the treadmills.

I have only recently moved in, but so far I have been impressed with the staff and turnaround time on the minor maintenance request I have put in.

The complex is good. It provides good service, and I like the location. The maintenance team is responsive. I especially like the activities such as the ugly sweater contest.

good apartment is very clean the staff was friendly and helpful the rooms were nice and we can see how much we have time to visit and have other items we will visit and have a good experience here and we

Fantastic, central location close to the Herman park, nice community. Family friendly, but a little noisy. Nice staff at the leasing office.

As always, moving is a confusing experience at times. Mostly it has gone well. However, we are having trouble finding the check that our bank sent for our December payment. Tried to follow up today but Patrick too busy, will try again tomorrow. Seems to be inadequate support to keep hallways, stairwells, and garage cleaner. Recommend a 10 minute parking space by the Concierge in order to pick up large packages.

So far I have been very happy at the Circle. The buildings are great, located near my work, near plenty of museums and that amenities are great.

Rather pleasant apartment community. I most like the sound of water from the various courtyards, and the location on the edge of Hermann Park is great. I don't like the "valet trash" service; I'd much rather just cart the trash to the trash chute myself. That way, I wouldn't have to look at my neighbor's trash so frequently.

Lovely community with spacious apartments and nice gym. Traffic can be a bit heavy at times but otherwise location is good. Being in the park is beautiful