This community is a great place to live and the people are super friendly! There are community events for everyone! We love our hardwood floors too!

I have lived at the Circle at Hermann Park Amalfi for about 7 months and so far I have absolutely no complaints. The apartment itself is well-priced and has a great layout with nice appliances. Maintenance responds promptly. Most of all I appreciate TMC shuttle and concierge. Overall, I would recommend living here.

Love the location. Wish there were more resident activities. Definitely an ideal place to live if you work near/in the medical center. Dog park is wonderful.

Its a great location and well maintained community. Sufficient parking slots for everyone. Quick resolution of service requests. Shuttle service for med center and easy access to museums.

good location yet, service and any maintain request will be slow. when they need me they want fast response but when I need them they are slow and takes long time. but good location

Overall a very good experience living here! Resident Services is always helpful, maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner, and the apartment overall feels very safe. It's very close to my school, as well as many other restaurants and venues I enjoy visiting in my free time.

Great experience! Fantastic management - Josh is incredible. Nice gym, heated lap pool very convenient. The best neighborhood! Very close to work, close to major shopping centers and restaurants. Helpful, friendly, and kind neighbors. Safe environment.

I like it. Didn't get flooded during Harvey. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Emergency maintenance requests are done quickly. So far everything works well.

Love the amenities and organized events. The staff does a great job of communicating in a timely manner. Love the mail center and the friendly faces that greet us everyday

The community is great, I lived at Amalfi (1 year) & Esplanade (1 year) community. The Esplanade is sub-par compared to Amalfi along with lower rent. The Esplanade apartments are old, cabinets old and mis-aligned & counter top vinyl. The hallways are never cleaned and maintenance response is 2 weeks if lucky. In comparison to Amalfi, granite countertop, hallways are always clean and maintenance response within few days. Giving 3.5 stars cause of the people who work, always friendly, responsive and there to help.

Great location, great property. Cleaning should be improved. The cleaning of hallways should be better. The Esplanade's hallways on the side of Ewing St require more care.

The Circle at Hermann Park has been an excellent experience. There are multiple activities to do at the apartment complex and around the area. Downtown is nearby.

Pretty good overall. Need to keep the hallways and trash areas cleaner. Exterior gates are often found unlocked. Generally happy with the apartment.

I’ve had a wonderful experience at the Circle at Hermann Park! Everyone is so helpful and kind. They know me by name when I walk through either the leasing office or package pickup! The gyms are great and have the equipment I typically use. There are lots of great courtyards and common areas to relax/study in, which has been so helpful since I’m in graduate school.

The staff is nice and accommodating but there is a serious bug issue. Every week I kill something new in my apartment despite having regular pest control

A great location... management folks are good but the communication is not as good as could be... close to the park, the medical center, the zoo and museums

I very much enjoy living at The Circle! The mail room can be frustrating when they can't find my packages, but otherwise living here has been pretty great

Great location and amenities for the price. Only downside is when l had a two month span where my a/c was constantly not working and under maintenance.

The staff here are awesome and incredibly nice. Maintenance from what I've seen has been great as well. The only big issue I have is that so many residents don't pick up their dog poop which is disgusting, even despite there usually being plenty of poop bags at the doggy stations around the community. It'd be nice if there was some way to enforce people picking up after their pets.

love living here -- the people are great and so is the location -- would definitely recommend this location to any one moving to this area!!

The circle at hermann park - amalfi is a wonderful place to live! i enjoy the community and all the things to do around it. Great location!!

I love everything about living here. The proximity to the med center, Hermann Park, and downtown, as well as the awesome amenities! I am in Houston for grad school and over half of my class has chosen this community to live in because of all the perks and the great location!

Excellent community to live and enjoy the surroundings. Helpful and friendly staff. Excellent amenities that we can enjoy with our friends and family. Great location!

We love living at the Circle at Hermann Park. We have meet so many great neighbors, and feel like it is a wonderful community. Close to park, golf course and museums.

this is a really good community. there are alot of resident activities and lots of people to meet! there is also alot to do in this area which is a plus