Love love living at the circle! Staff is very friendly, and service requests get done promptly. The amenities are awesome I clueing the coffee, lap pools, and workout classes!

Been really great so far! I love the gym and pool access never crowded. The coffee stations are life savers (when it works and there’s cups). I never have any complaints about next door neighbors! Overall great place to live!

The location can't be beat and the amenities are wonderful. Maintenance could be improved--maintenance staff are always quick to help and do great work, but the management could keep the building (windows, cabinets, hallways) in better shape.

Nice place to live. Dog park, gyms, pools all great. Staff are helpful and maintenance is quick to respond to issues. Consistent problem with security. Garages need heavier surveillance.

Great place to live! Friendliest staff ever, the space is amazing. Couldn’t ask for more! Travel to downtown is a few blocks via train, beat the traffic!

A really good apartment complex with good amenities and location right near the medical center and Hermann Park! I really like the security of the parking garage and ease of access of various lounges/pools around the complex.

Amenities are great. The apartment could be better. The staff working in the property are great. The trash compactor is an issue fuuny smell all the time due it.

The best part about this place is the location and amenities! However, the management can be slow to respond to needs, which can be expected of a big complex

The security in the parking garage is serious and needs to be dealt with before someone gets seriously injured. Please get security guards in the parking garage so we can at least feel safe. 18 cars should not be able to get broken into one night.

the apartment complex has a great location and is close to the texas medical center. it is super convenient to get to TMC with the shuttle the circle offers or there are walkable metro stops, as well. decent rent, great amenities

The Circle at Herman park is a really beautiful community. The staffsecond are very friendly & helpful. My only complaint would have to be the noise, it can get very loud at times. This sucks especially when you have a brand new baby you are trying to put to sleep.

Quiet and close to everything but can't pay rent with a check so they have easy access to my checking account info ( don't like that). Also office not open on sundays.

Great community with great amenities. Close to Texas Medical Center, right next to Hermann Park, and a central location near the museum district.

I have lived in The Circle Apartments for 1 year now and I truly feel like it’s home. Not only is the location literally within walking distance, with three onsite pools and new fresh market for access to food and toiletry items, along with renowned museums and parks, but Josh and his customer service staff are excellent at solving any questions or concerns I have as soon as possible. My only complaint would be with some much needed maintenance with one of the doors on the 4th floor and my concerns with my dryer (which could never be replaced for shutting off issues). If it wasn’t for the fact that I’m looking for a house, and steadily rising rent costs, I would stay here forever!

I have had an amazing experience here since I moved in. Everybody is very friendly and I feel very safe. The pools are clean and relaxing. I also enjoy the free coffee in the mornings before class.

This is a great place to live, staff are friendly and do things they can within their power to make it better. The dog park is great and hopefully soon will be bigger!!

I enjoy living here. The Circle has a great location. The amenities are great as well. I love to use the smart market when I need a quick snack or meal.

If you work near the Medical Center and would like to be close with great access to park, The Circle at Hermann Park is the best value you can get for your money.

Good place to live. Large community, so I think it’s sometimes difficult for management to care for individual needs. The management staff, however, is very nice and responsive.

Great location. Very quiet, which I love. Getting maintenance team to visit apartment can be difficult - be prepared to make multiple requests about the same issue.

The environment is so good, and the neighborhood is very nice. However, I found that some equipments in my apartment have many problems and not get a timely manner.

great location with a lot to do around the area. great staff and amenities as well. would definitely recommend this location to everyone!!!!

Most everything has been great so far, with two exceptions. First being that the ceiling fan in the living room of our unit (4th floor) was taken out prior to us moving in which has led to our energy usage being higher than expected since we cant circulate the air as well. And secondly, the concierge service has recently stopped Saturday services, which has been extremely inconvenient already with regards to packages that are supposed to be delivered on Saturdays since we were not given an access code upon move in. This leaves no options for weekend deliveries of items that will not fit in the Hub, whether it be from the Hub being full or packages that simply will not fit in the lockers. They also have a 72 hour pickup policy which means if you cant make it to the Concierge by closing time on a weekday, which can be difficult due to work and Houston traffic, they reserve the right to return your packages to sender.

The apartment complex here is a very nice place to live. Maintenance requests are relatively quick. The pools are kept nice and clean. I have not yet had a problem with mailing services. The hallways could use a good touch up to the paint.

Staff is responsive; amenities are better than average. The pool with cabana seating is a delight on hot summer days and the fitness center has adequate machines in good condition. The game room could use a little attention (game pieces missing). It would be helpful if the concierge could be available for partial hours on Saturday and Sunday. Overall, it's a good community. I like the events especially the group yoga classes.