Love the 5 minute commute! Just wish the door on the 4th floor to the parking garage wasn't broke every other day. The facilities are nice..

We have had a very good experience living in the Esplanade for the past year. Amenities are outstanding. Staff has been very helpful and responsive. We are moving out of town for a job, but we would have renewed our lease had we been staying in Houston.

This complex is great! Everyone has been so friendly, I feel secure, and I never have a problem finding parking. Another amenity includes events for residents like fitness classes and other social events

I really enjoy living here. One of the best places I've lived at in Houston. I enjoy being in walking distance to Hermann Park. It's literally right across the street!

I have loved living here. The atmosphere, maintence staff, holiday events; it all makes living here perfect. It’s a safe environment with great staff.

Overall, I like the apartment but recently many people have begun using the fenced area between Amalfi and Esplanade as their personal, off-leash dog park. Scary to have strange dogs running at you and owners who don’t see that as a problem.

It’s a wonderful safe friendly place to live. They have many imenities for residents to meet and a great work out room and schedule of ativities

Leasing was a breeze and maintenance is very responsive. The amenities are great and the location can’t be beat. My only complaint is the behavior of the residents with dogs, many of whom do not abide by rules for cleaning up after their pets.

Great location, great maintenance service, great and well kept pools. The big problem for a place like this that claims to be luxury apartment complex is the cleanliness: the hall floors get rarely (TWICE A YEAR is you're lucky) washed (unless they're in the 'future resident' path), entrance/exit corridors are always in terrible shape ( leaves, dead cockroaches, several stains and trash).

The Circle at Hermann Park - The Esplanade is an affordable and generally good place to live. Close to medical center and Hermann park, which is convenient.

I love the complex and all the amenities and it’s a great location, right next to herman park! however, the management is a little bit confusing, i talked to 3 different people about renewing my lease and got three different places for what my lease was going to be.

I enjoy living here. There are fun events for residents. It's secure and in a great location. My only complaint would be the gym equipment. The staff is helpful and responsive.

ive had a really good experience at the circle at hermann park. great location, people, staff, lots of activities in the area! would definitely recommend!

Excellent property and management. Convenient location. Maintenance could be a bit faster on requests. Overall, a good place to live for those needing to access the TMC regularly and conveniently.

Rent is a great price for the area. We are in the museum district after all and right across from Hermann Park. The three issues I have are that our roommates car got broken into, the gnats in the summer, and our AC has been having problems all year. The gnats and the AC have been driving us up the wall especially because it seems like we can't get maintenance out here in a timely fashion. I want to love this complex but they really need to step it up.

Management is great and the people here are amazing. They provide social events which is a plus and the dog park is amazing with all the wonderful dogs

After living at the circle for 2 months, I have nothing but positive things to say. I enjoy my apartment, the people who live at the complex and the location right by Hermann Park.

So far I have enjoyed my apartment community and enjoy having the Park close by. I really like the amount of parking and since I live on the third floor I always have a spot close to my apartment.

The leasing office, especially Carolina, have been incredibly helpful with our move in. I love the amenities and safety. A great choice for a first apartment.

I love living here. Everyone in the office is extremely nice. There's a sense of security here, not to mention my apartment is beautiful!!!!

Excellent community, very prompt with maintenance requests and very helpful staff. Additionally, the amenities are well kept up and upgrades to the community are always being made

i enjoyed my time at the circle at hermann park. its a great community and in a great location. lots to do and see in this area. highly recommend

Friendly and helpful management, beautiful apartment interiors and well maintained exteriors. The trash valet service is also very convenient.

I've only just moved in, but it has been AMAZING so far. The leasing office staff are great and really went above and beyond for me personally - Shout out to Dan Lawson! The amenities are great and it's very affordable for the beautiful museum district area. I love how safe I feel walking around here - you need a key fob to access everything and there's even a couple of guards at night.

Perfect location- 5 minutes from the medical center and right next to Hermann Park!! Large complex with many floor plans to pick from and overall great staff