The location and amenities are great and the quarterly events are always enjoyable. I do wish that they would find a way to deal with pests more efficiently, as they tend to last for a long while without any remedy. I sou believe that they could benefit from a playground area, as there are so many children living here.

After moving here in August, I can say this apartment complex has been a great place to live. If you're looking for a place close to the medical center this place is perfect, they even have a shuttle that drops off Monday-Friday all around the med center!

We are very happy living at the Circle. We love our apartment the grounds are beautiful and the amenities are great. Having Hermann Park right across the street is an added bonus! Our original leasing agent, Carolina, was very helpful and patient during our move from out of state. Austin and Tam at the concierge office are always amazing! I don't love the maintenance department, especially the fact that it typically takes at least for a non-emergency situation to be addressed, but there is one gentleman in particular who I am always happy to see. Parking is secure and plentiful. I have recommended this complex to others, and will continue to do so. Thank you!

I really like living here and the amenities are pretty awesome. The maintenance here is not as good as at my previous, cheaper, apartment which is fine because the maintenance there was excellent. The lights in my dining room flicker when my upstairs neighbors walk around which is super annoying and hurts my eyes. Overall great place to live and everyone is very kind.

Love everything about living here. The world class amenities, spacious rooms, greenery, the sense of community and wonderful management and maintenance crew! Not to mention the prime location - it’s so close to the museums and the Hermann Park. Would recommend this place to everyone.

I have lived at the Circle for over 2 years now and I absolutely love the atmosphere here. I have lived in two different units and both were awesome. The staff is very friendly and the community is great. The amenities are also top notch with 4 pools, two gyms, even a dog park! What More could you ask for?

The staff is very professional and the Maintenance Team is extremely attentive to our service requests. The property grounds are well kept and they have awesome amenities. Concierge services is also another wonderful perk to living at The Amalfi. My family and I have enjoyed our stay.

Overall I've been happy. The main drawbacks have been how much noise from the hallways I can hear in my apartment and no easy access to my apartment without the fab. I suggested adding another code box to call over at the Esplanade on the side with the dog park, but I don't think it got past resident services. That's the most annoying part of living here. And recently with the Esplanade lap pool being fixed, it has not been worked on in a week and now I have a really ugly view and can't go into the area. I feel the communication about what's going on and how long it will take was lacking and I want to know when I can expect to use the pool again.

It's great. Lots of friendly, eager to help staff and beautiful well-kept grounds. The people and dogs who live here are also very friendly.

Great amenities and location, love the resident events! The only problem is maintenance although that has improved a little recently. My favorite part is the pool!

The cleaning is not efficient. There are rodents in the Esplanade main pool. Maintenance staff is one of the best things of the property. The management is poor about cleaning

We had a problem with our A/C late Friday afternoon and made a call for maintenance. Within 15 minutes a person was here and made the necessary fix. Problem solved in five minutes. Thank you!

I love living here. Great people and location. I love my apartment and all the amenities Never have trouble getting things fixed. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

We enjoy living here. The location is great and the staff is friendly. Tam in the mail office knows us by name and is always so helpful and nice.

Perfect location with easy access to Hermann Park, the zoo, Miller outdoor theater and the Japanese garden. He staff is helpful and friendly.

Living at the Circle has proven a wonderful experience. The manager, Josh Hebert, has been very helpful in every way. They helped us find a very nice first-floor apartment, which we love. The maintenance people respond in a timely manner, and the neighbors are quiet and friendly. Further, it is very convenient to Downtown, Hermann Park, The Zoo, Highway 288, and the Medical Center. We would recommend this complex to anyone.

Enjoy living in the community. Amenities are excellent. Management has been very helpful and responsive when needed. Only negative to say is that maintenance has not always been the most reaponsive.

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

I live in the Amalfi and find the experience so far to be enjoyable. The pools are the best amenity, however, I find that I use the gym in the Esplanade the most. I would like to see more free-weight equipment in the Esplanade gym, otherwise the new renovation looks great!

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

The neighborhood is lovely - walking distance to the Hermann Park and museums. The package office is one the amenities that I like the best. Staff are pretty friendly in general.

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

A really nice apartment complex. Definitely the best one I’ve stayed in within Houston! I love the location as well as the overall community here. Only downside are the walls are a bit thin so it’s easy to hear surrounding sounds but luckily that doesn’t bother me too much.

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

Living at the circle has been great. The apartmet complex has much to offer. The recent upgrades to the workout center are great. The pool is great!

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

Great staff! Very friendly in both the main office and the packaging office. Very secure and makes me feel very safe living here. Love the amenities as well.

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

Great community to live in; there are alot of neat places around here to visit. Great amenities and resident events; i have enjoyed my time here

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

The community is great, close to Hermann Park. Neighbors are nice; although, some of them are a bit careless in regards to trash and picking up after their dogs. Overall it has been a great experience and will recommend to family and friends.

Reply from The Circle at Hermann Park

The Circle at Hermann Park is an excellent residence with amazing amenities. I would recommend it to any friend or family. The place has everything one could ask for.