The help received from Caylie and her staff has been superior. We are so excited to start our new urban downtown life and they are making it go seamlessly so far. Thx!!

Reply from The Citizens

Pros- unique & beautiful building, building decor, rooftop/garden room, fitness center, location, friendly mgmt/staff, access to sister properties, indoor cleanliness/cleaning crew, upcoming pool, cocktail bar & restaurant inside building, small-scale complex, loading elevator. Cons- view from apartment overlooks residents in building next door, mgmt/staff lacks communication to residents, manintence issues, on-going construction, cleanliness of garage affects vehicles, cleanliness of exterior windows, building cleanliness lacks sometimes due to messy residents, issues with deliveries/package room.

Reply from The Citizens

Great place and looking forward to seeing the city and enjoy the rest of the city. Hope to enjoy the urban area once we arrive Thanks and see you next week

Reply from The Citizens

I love this place. Great amenities, lovely people and nice staff. I really do enjoy living here. I would recommend this community to all my friends.

Reply from The Citizens

Moving to a new city is never easy. I am beyond grateful to have found the citizens building. Everything from the team in the offices to the AMAZING bar in the lobby make me so excited to come home everyday.

Reply from The Citizens

The Citizens is a beautiful building and has some fantastic amenities. I'm writing this from The Nicholas business center and will be heading to The Citizens Trust afterwards for some delicious pork buns and drinks. I've met a bunch of other residents and have been having a great time. The layouts are a little odd, but workable. Definitely something to check out before committing, but everything else outweighs that potential drawback for me.

Reply from The Citizens

The Citizens is a great place to live! Cool building, great rooftop, and the staff are top-notch! Recently, I was locked out to the building without my keys, and Mary Ellen happened to see me from the leasing office across the street. She helped me out and made sure I was able to get in and everything was good. Above and beyond!

Reply from The Citizens

The Citizens building has been a wonderful place to live. It’s location lends itself to being able to walk to many places in the downtown area. The apartment’s amenities are top notch.

Reply from The Citizens

We love living here at The Citizens. The rooftop patio is beautiful and is like "having a backyard". The people who work here are really the best part of the whole experience. All staff members are friendly and like family. Thanks for making us feel at home.

Reply from The Citizens

The amenities and location are great. So fun to have an amazing bar and restaurant in your building! Management is fairly responsive to issues and maintenance requests.

Reply from The Citizens

Overall this is a great place to live. In general the management and maintenance are quick to respond to issues. There are some problems such as the fact that we told initially that both members of our household would be able to use the underground parking garage, and yet that has not been the case.

Reply from The Citizens

Great ameneties and location. The gym has could use a couple more machines such as a pull up bar or TRX Banda and the windows are not sealed so rooms are a bit drafty.

Reply from The Citizens

Overall my experience at Citizens has been great. When there have been any issues with the complex, the management has addressed and even at times compensated the residents through different means.

Reply from The Citizens

Pretty pricey for an apartment that is fairly basic. Great location downtown, but doesn’t feel like you’re getting much for what you pay. Parking garage is always caked in dirt, so your car gets filthy and you have to pay $125 for that each month (plus the cost of car washes for all the dirt)

Reply from The Citizens

Nothing "luxury" about this place except the price. Garage filthy, shotty construction, toilet took a week to fix, stainless steel appliances are merely stainless steel wrapped entry level appliances, fridge doesnt fit into the space in the kitchen, drains smell, ... basically a $800 apartment experience for $2100.

Reply from The Citizens

The things I love: The lobby, The Citizen's Trust bar, underground access to the parking garage, how clean the common areas are kept, the security of the building, my apartment layout and the size of my windows. The things I wish I had: More lighting in the apartment, especially by the pantry/laundry area, bike rack, onsite storage unit, recycling for trash, a pool, a heavy bag in the gym, staffed office/building management in the building, ability to put a credit balance in my payment account like I used to. The things that are bugging me: People who don't clean up after their pets, lack of a pool, only one parking spot available in the underground garage, construction trash, dirty windows, leaks around my window/water damage to walls, and that apparently some of the units are being rented out as AIRBNB.

Reply from The Citizens

The Citizen has been the perfect community for me. The building has been restored and decorated to maintain its historical charm. It’s a quiet and private community with the perfect neighbors.

Reply from The Citizens

We enjoy living at the citizens and love our apartment but do wish we had the pool this summer! They do a wonderful job of keeping the building clean and ensuring we are aware of any changes.

Reply from The Citizens

Location concept and feel are all amazing. However some logistical issues keep me from rating higher. Some water damage to the apt that is proving difficult to fix from old stone work outside. The lack of parking despite assurances of "soon" and promises of like a bike storage space not being kept or set aside again with oh sure someday we will have one. Again good but not extraordinary.