The Clara

4.4

4.4

I love the Clara apartments a whole lot and I love everything they have including the pool which is probably my top favorite thing here to be honest
Love it here so far! A little noisy! Can hear quite a bit with people below and next to us but overall I love it! Love the trash service! I also enjoy the location and all the wonderful amenities
I love the location and the amenities. I am very disappointed that the apartment doesn't come with a parking spot, that is very unIdahoan and a very Californian thing. People are moving out of Californian and relocating here because of things like that....why pay these crazy high Clara prices and not even have a parking spot? The layout of the apartment really doesn't maximize the space. There is a lot of wasted space, but the appliances are excellent. However, I think it is extremely overpriced for what it is, and the garbage fee is ridiculous. I would rather keep my money and just take out my own garbage.
So far our experience here has been amazing! Michael and Nate have been so welcoming and accommodating from the beginning of the process until the end. Love that it is dog friendly and family friendly as well.
So far, living here has been amazing. I love the gym, the spa, and the beautiful lay out of the property. I enjoy the modern design and the amount of natural light in the apartment from the tall windows. Living here is therapeutic and very satisfying. My only gripe against this place is that we run out of hot water quickly during showers, the toilets seats are not slow closing like the cabinets, and there is not enough parking. Overall I would definitely recommend this place for the value that it brings.
I’d say the amenities are the best part of living here. There are many options to choose from! I also love the inclusion of animals in the property.
The community is amazing. Not fond of our very loud upstairs neighbors and occasionally getting woken up by screaming kids outside, we love it.
So Far So Good other then our sink in our master hasnt worked and it been a little over a week, but they are ordering a part from the manufacturer, Staff is very friendly, and the walking path is awesome
Loving it here at The Clara Apartments. It's very welcoming and we're liking all the amenities so far. Definitely can't recommend this place enough. It's an really fun place.
Love it here - I originally moved here while looking for a permanent home to purchase, but I'm loving it here so much that I may just make this my home! can't say enough good things about the staff, the quality of the units themselves (sound proofed and so solidly built).