The Clara

4.5

4.5

Jacob
Love the property but have consistently wished maintenance of the property were better. Currently, there’s dog poop all over which is frustrating as a pet owner who always cleans up after my pet. In the summer the grass was frequently left to grow feet tall. The mail area and grill/lounge area by the pool are constantly caked with duck poop. Just want the property maintenance to meet the quality of the staff and property.
Tyffiny
I have enjoyed the staff at The Clara so much! Everything has been very straightforward and seemless. The website is also amazing! So much better than others.
Jackie
The clara is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and they have great amenities. The grounds are clean and the apartments are nice.
Michael
The staff is friendly and the gym and other common areas are very clean. The hot tub and pool have been very enjoyable, and I have enjoyed my stay thus far.
Karina
Great so far, the amenities are lovely and the area in general I love! There has been a couple of things.. When we first moved in we were one of the very first people in our building and parking area but there was still a mistake made with our parking spot. It did fixed right away, after it was brought to the leasing office's attention. A few months later, we had a car break-in as well. A coat of ours was stolen from the car. Nothing could be done about that since there are no cameras in the parking spots. Luckily nothing major was stolen or damaged but definitely off-putting since it is such a nice complex.
Rick
We love living here. It’s close to everything. The staff is awesome. The work out facility is incredible. Our dog Frida loves it here too. The walking path is beautiful. The pool and hot tub are as good as any hotel.
Rebecca
Overall ok but need better ground maintenance such as snow removal an dog cleanup. It would also be nice to Not have our garages flood. That’s all
Kimberli
Absolutely love it here! The location is great and beautiful and the staff is so helpful. My dog has adjusted well to apartment life and has plenty of space to roam around. Couldn’t be happier!
Kristofer
I have no qualms with this place. It's very beautiful, the noise from the busy highway is relatively non-existent, and it's always a great environment.
Adrian
I wasn't expecting being this comfortable when I first moved to the Clara but I'm glad that my wife and I moved here because we really feel a part of the community.