The Clara

4.5

4.5

Chelsea
Any time I have guests visiting they say it feels like living in a resort. The Gym & Pool are NEVER crowded. The walking paths near the lake are great for dogs and kids. You'd think parking is an issue, but I've never had trouble finding parking until late at night.

Sabrina
Everything has been so great and beautiful! Just moved in and everything is so close in the area, the staff has been really helpful with all the information and the process of moving in was really easy

Alexis
Beyond beautiful amenities and staff is amazing. Can go for walks for hours around this place and people are so friendly as well. Very large dog community!

Rachel
I lived up the street from the Clara and had fomo everytime I drove by! It's even better than I could have expected! The vibe is exactly right here on the lake!!

Jacob
Great place to live with great staff! The property is beautiful. There is a lakefront and community garden that make the Clara a scenic and trendy place to live.

Sienna
Everything about the Clara is amazing! The staff is so friendly and excited to take you on a tour and everyone in the community is so nice and welcoming

Aaliyah
We were having a huge housing emergency, and we immediately went to the Clara. Michael, from the office, was the most helpful person I have ever met. He helped us and worked in every little detail we wanted and worked around our rough schedule. Thank you so much! Us and our beautiful dogs are so much happier here!

Vincent
When I was visiting friends here I knew that I would one day call this place home. Now that I live here I can. It is such a nice place to be and is very nice to see people act as a community. It’s nice.

Christina
I love living here. Great location, great amenities! Close to town but you feel more rural. Clean and lots of activities for the residents and guests.

Kimberli
Such a great place to live! I’m so sad to leave. I’ve lived in th Clara apartments for a year now and it honestly feels like home but I’m movingly away and I’m going to miss both the actual living space and the beautiful outdoor area too, thank you all for such a great experience ❤️