The Clara

4.5

Tom
1 day ago
1 star
You already know how you've greedily abused me. Not only that but when I called you out about it on your website, you didn't even have the guts to write back.

Paige
I love living at the Clara! I love the style, I love the landscaping, this is the nicest apartment I have ever lived in. It is a great place to call home while I work towards homeownership.

Maria
Staff are so kind and the amenities are truly top tier! Everyone in the community is friendly and the overall area feels safe. Never had any concerns or issues. Very responsive team and the staff really try to create inclusive events to celebrate everyone.

Christina
Amazing to believe that our little family of three just celebrated our second Thanksgiving at The Clara. For years, we'd had a longstanding tradition of traveling to celebrate Turkey Day with friends. We were reflecting the other evening that although we miss them, we have absolutely everything we need in our little corner of Heaven--the peace, the quiet, the trees, the gorgeous lake and a snug, cozy home. We're also thankful for a staff that really cares for its residents and maintains a community which often feels more like a resort. (Or maybe it's just the sight of Maintenance's golf carts zipping about!)

Liberty
We resigned so that has to tell you something. We have enjoyed growing our family in the area and have loved every moment of our home. Can’t wait for a new year and new experiences!

Kim
The staff is very friendly and very willing to help. The maintenance requests are done in a very prompt time. Love the fun things they do for the community, ie: breakfast, coffee bar, Halloween treats, etc.

Sara
Quiet place with lovely staff and fun events. We love all the fun activities. We enjoy the amenities and spending time outside. The landscaping and architecture are beautiful.

Tyffiny
I Love my walks around the pond with my dog. We get to see swans, birds and ducks. Ending my days in the hottub is amazing! The gym is a great way to work on myself too

Jane
Good location, good amenities, good community. No complaints here, I love living at this complex and could not imagine a better apartment to live in.

Joyce
The staff here is wonderful! They are very friendly, helpful and responsive and always know who you are. The amenities are numerous and offer far more than your typical apartment complex. The trash valet is great and having a bike room to store your bike is amazing. Living here is a transition home for me until my new house is being built. I couldn’t have chosen a better place to live in the meanwhile.