The Clara

4.5

4.5

So far everyone has been friendly and very conversational. It’s great to see such a high functioning community; everyone is so active and happy. Living here so far has been a great experience.
Blown away by the amenities here. Local residents are amazing and feels like a resort. Major plus by having the lake and an hvac system in the apt.
I love the lake and pool areas. The neighbors and community are so much fun! My children and doggos are thriving here. I wish there were more updates for the premises, such as new location of the garbage bins & new open areas. I really appreciate the whole maintenance team. Friendly, smiling, and productive. In the apartment, I enjoy the dishwasher/fridge, washer/dryer. Room sizes are reasonable and closets generous. The cabinets open too easily and crash into things and need to be adjustable since the top shelves are too high to use. The sink is very large, but the faucet is too short to get an angle to rinse it out. I do not understand the carpet. The blinds seem flimsy. The master bathroom door cannot be closed when opening the closet doors-no doorstop there! But I love that my pet is here with us and that we found a clean apartment!
Really enjoying things so far! It's very calm, quiet, and safe. The residents are wonderful and the staff is great! My daughter and I love to get lettuce for our salads from the garden, and were meeting more people every day, which really makes it feel like a community.
The day we moved in 6 young men that live above us helped us move everything in and finished by meeting us at our storage unit to finish unloading. I remember a few of their names Nick, Jake, and others. They work for a pest control company and live in building N. I have a bad back and knees and their help was incredible. Everyone has been polite and welcoming and the amenities are first rate. We have eaten 3 or 4 salads from the community garden and our one maintenance request was handled immediately and professionally. So far this place is great! We are building a home so won’t be here long but will for sure recommend it to others. Thank you
The maintenance staff is always quick to respond and helpful. The grounds are beautiful. My girls and I love spending time at the beach and toddler park.
Best place to live! It’s so clean and nice. Everything is new and such a safe community. I love everything about this place and the management is super nice!
I just moved into The Clara a little over a week ago and so far I’ve had a great experience! The community and people are wonderful, and the amenities are just an added bonus!
So far it's great. We have been making friends and enjoying the book, hitting, workout area, lake and ducks. Our unit is so quiet I can't tell I have neighbors.
All in all not the worst apartments that I've lived in the room was brand new they didn't do the best job at cleaning up after the painters though the door knobs where still hit with white paint and some other small stuff like that. The amenities are pretty awesome though when they're open for the first few months that we lived here the front office was closed but we still had to pay for it's use the "" heated pool was freezing cold all winter so there was no point in even paying to have it running since nobody could be in there without catching hypothermia fine now that it's gotten warmer it is pretty nice to have. But the biggest issue I have is the parking situation we're already paying a lot of money for the apartment so shouldn't it make sense that the residents have a place to park that we don't have to pay even more money for like even if that's giving each apartment One covered space that would be just fine I would not have any thing to complain about then.