The Collective on 4th

4.3

4.3

Paul
I've lived here going on 5 months and I'm very happy with my residence. The location is very convenient and has easy access to everything I need. I've made many friends in the building and enjoy the amenities. The turnover of staff in the management office saddens me. I'm big on relationships and I find it tough when people I have become close to suddenly are gone. They are like an extended family to me and it brings me peace knowing them so well. When they leave, it's like losing a good friend. The new and interim staff are nice and responsive to my requests, but it's worrisome that they may suddenly be gone. Also, when I first moved in, there was great upbeat music playing in the lobby, elevators, and outdoor deck that really made the environment here upbeat and happy. Every time I would walk into the building it felt vibrant and alive. Now, the quiet seems very sterile and it doesn't feel as cheerful as in the past. The janitorial staff are the absolute best and work hard each day.
Sreeja
I wish package lounge is really small because lot of packages are left with MZ and once or twice my package got missed and I wish elevators would work properly always and everything else is good
Joanna
The building is kept very clean, the community is quiet at all hours, and the amenities are great. All of my neighbors have also been incredibly friendly and the staff is always helpful.
Shabina
Everything is amazing here! Love the amenities and the staff is friendly and always responsive when asked about anything. It is a good location, clean and feels safe to live here!
Tira
I love how quiet my neighbors are and I love how everyone is around my age! I appreciate the upkeep of the building and all of the amenities. I especially love how the gym is open all day and night.
Fatemah
It’s a good building and the amenities are great as well it’s just if the lease office can help with situations that happened before and can act better next time
Jordan
Just signed the lease for the collective. The leasing agent McKenzie was very helpful and personable and made the whole process smooth and stress free. The apartment is beautiful and I'm super excited to live here!
Dennis
It started out well but as of the last few months, elevators aside, my experience has not been very good. I have hope for change since having contact with new staff in the office has been nothing but good. I am not going to go thru everything because it isn't fair to the new staff. So the one thing I must complain about is there has been what i hope is a bad dog diarrhea stain directly in front of my door for the past 2 weeks! The foot traffic has done more for the disappearance of this stain. ot and that's not putting effort in.
Verified Resident
The elevators keep going down every other week and this is a problem during rush hour. Some owners are also not cleaning up after their pets and there is poo on the floor,
Sahar
The building is clean and nice, the apartments are modern and beautiful, and I can’t hear my neighbors at all! That’s all been wonderful. Move in was a little difficult, I gave suggestions in the other section. But overall, I love it here