The Collective on 4th

4.2

4.2

Paul
As I get close to my one-year anniversary as a resident at The Collective on 4th, I think about how blessed I am to have found this great place. Being centrally located has made my experience as a new resident of Portland an absolute joy. It's so easy to get around town and the many activities in the surrounding area have made my transition to a new city smooth and fun. The community is absolutely wonderful. I have made some amazing friends here who have supported me through some rough medical challenges and the passing of my beloved service pup. I have become really active and actually lost nearly 30 lbs by working out with friends in the fitness center and being active outdoors. There are so many great ways to stay active and fit just right outside our doors. The management staff has been absolutely wonderful. I haven't experienced any major issues and enjoy living here so much that I recently transferred to a larger (nicer) unit. I look forward to living here for years to come.

Brittnie
Overall it’s a great place to live. The staff is cool! The amenities are nice and the apartments are up to date.I will say parking is kind of ridiculous! You pay rent on top of a 175 dollars a month for a parking garage that gets broken into.

Tarrin
Living here has been great, almost no complaints. One of the best places I have lived. only real downside is packages getting locked away when the office is closed

Tira
I want the pool back! Also I hope the coffee machine works soon. I love the gym and the amenities of the apartment. I also love the view. Hope to swim soon if the pool is up again.

Charlie
My experience with the collective on 4th Apartments has been wonderful! The office staff has been so delightful, friendly and welcoming. They always return my calls promptly and communicate with me right away. The process for tours and Lease signing was great!

Dennis
Love the new employees in the office they seem a lot happier to help. New security also an upgrade . I am bummed out that the 4th floor was demo'd right when the weather turned allowing us to use it. I understand the work must be done in summer but its a new building , as tenants we shouldn't carry any the impact.

Amber
We love the amenities and how friendly and helpful the staff has been if problems arise. The building is kept clean and we feel safe in our unit.

Viridiana
Easy application process on my end, fast move in, although i will say there is a waitlist for open building which is understandable though. Everyone is very friendly, very lively building.

Jordan
Pretty good. The only thing that really makes me mad is the elevator almost never or takes SO long to come down to L1, where we park since our parking spaces in L2 are ALWAYS taken even tho they are OUR spots!

Jan
Great staff always able to help when they can. They are very reliable when there is a problem. The amenities are well maintained and community spaces are maintained well.