The Collective on 4th

4.3

4.3

1 star
CLOSED - new normal here. Lately, lease conditions have been violated by lockdowns and closures for repairs. Some of amenities have been closed for over a year. The real picture is different from advertisements on the webpage and colorful booklets. When the hot tub was open it was impossible to be there. The chlorine level in the water was clearly above all standards. All skin stank and itched for a week after the visit. The staff is no longer friendly. It used to be much better here. Sad.
Overall it's a good experience. Completely new, Nice and cozy studio with all appliances you need even more. Management is always ready to help. It was a pleasure to get welcome bag with the needed stuff inside. There are a lounge zone, a business center, and a gym inside the building.
This place is amazing! Killer views, love all of the amenities. My one bedroom apartment is perfect and functional. The staff is great and helpful, and all of the residence here are so kind.
The location is awesome for getting anywhere. Being next to the Trimet max trains and the Portland Streetcars is super convenient and helpful when a car is not available for travel. The brunch and happy hour events are so fun to experience.
Just moved in a month ago but love absolutely everything about the Collective! Location, units and panoramic windows. So glad that I have found this place!
I love it here. I live in a amazing community!!! Everyone has been really nice! Any issue I have had has been corrected in a timely fashion.
Love the location! Amenities are absolutely amazing. I loveeee that fact that management & staff are so helpful and helped me figure out a leasing plan that worked for me!!!
I like it , nice stuff with smiley faces Very comfortable here and I did recommend for a lot of my friends Two of them they visit the apartments However I wish if there is a place we can communicate with resident
I love everything about this place. Such an amazing community and the amenities are no competition for anywhere else in the area or in Portland.
Jenn was extremely helpful with our virtual apartment tour! It's so nerve wracking choosing an apartment when you live 3,000 miles away, but she made sure to walk us through multiple different units on Facetime, and ultimately found the perfect one for us. All I can say now is that I'm so excited to move in!