The Collective on 4th

4.2

4.2

it’s really unfortunate the gym is only open during work hours & my car got broken into in the secured garage, but appreciate the new security.
We really enjoyed living here! Hope the amenities will open soon. However, sometimes it is pretty hard to communicate with the building staffs.
It’s been great living here so far ! I love the building , staff, events, it’s a great place and always recommend it to friends that are looking for a new place.
I love the management here, they're always helpful and friendly! The location is great and the price is also fair enough. Happy we moved here!
Been great! Kinda sucked all the amenity spaces were closed for so long though but that can’t be helped. I’m excited to get back out on the deck and I’m the lounge space
I just moved, so I haven't had much experience yet, but I do know some of the residents in the building from before moving and I love them. Others seem nice, and the staff seems nice as well. Amenities and units are also nice.
I've been living here for a year. My impressions have not changed. Everything is very worthy. Quiet and peaceful place. Nice neighbors. Good managers. Always ready to help in any situation. I gladly extended my contract for another year.
1the building is great, our unit is killer, and neighbors are all super friendly. Once the amenities fully open it’ll be perfect! Can’t wait.
Very comfortable well kept clean and no loud noises very living suitable would most definitely recommend people to take there stay at this lovely condo
So excited to move in this upcoming August! I LOVE the location and what this building has to offer! The amenities are out of this world and the staff are the friendliest people ever!