The Colony

4.3

4.3

Lucille M.
Love living here ❤️❤️❤️ staff is very friendly... maintenance very friendly. Manager is very friendly Plan to stay here 2 or 3 more years....
Carlos
It’s has being very pleasant this past year that w have lived here. We have enjoyed our experience here. Maintenance staff and Michelle at the office have being very kind. Everyone we have dealt with has. Thank you
Remington
I really enjoy living at The Colony. The office staff are always so friendly, helpful and kind. Like how they prepared a Thanksgiving meal for all of the tenants. On the rare occasion that something doesn't work, like the hot water, the staff is always on top of being communicative and ensuring things are fixed quickly. I especially appreciate how pet friendly it is here. The office staff always throw amazing parties, including ones for the dogs in our community. And they feature "Pets of the Month". It was thrilling to see all the fun Furries. My dogs love living at the Colony as much as I do!
Rhonda
I've lived here for almost 2 years It is a very quiet community. Maintenance and staff are friendly and professional. I would recommend to family and friends..
Gregorio
Great location great neighbors and staff. Love dog park as well good rent and office parties for the residents. Relaxing pools for the summer time
Marin
about 2 months ago
Nice community. Everything is so close from the apartments(w/i 15 minute walking distance). I like the wooden floor. I wish they clean the fallen leaves on the street sometimes but time will tell.
Brent
about 2 months ago
Good people they come on time when something is wrong ! the maintenance people are great people they wave evey time they go by very respectful nieghbors
Sara
about 2 months ago
The complex is great! We have a good mix of neighbors, you see kids running around having fun and not breaking stuff or getting into trouble, which is always a plus!!
Calvin
2 months ago
The community is alright, it could be better if residents start curving their pets and I don't like that the rent goes up every year since I've been here. Also, that shared water meter is crap.
La'Monica
2 months ago
Love my place been here for almost 3yrs now plus this was our first place feeling blessed to have my own things especially moving in at 18 God is good🙏🏾❤️‼️