The Colony

4.3

4.3

Anthony
about 22 hours ago
I like the tranquility, and the peace that it feels to live in Colony apartments the service is quite fast, its surroundings always clean! the people are very kind the pool and all its areas I love it I have been here for 4 years and I love it

Romina
Very friendly and helpful staff, had do my apartment hunting while still overseas and they made the process easy and smooth. When arrived I just had to sign a couple documents and pick my keys.

Destiny
So far loving the apartment! Everyone we’ve met so far is super nice. We went swimming yesterday and the pool was a great experience and had a lot of fun with the kiddos

Devin
Everything is great so fat just moved in had a problem they were there to fix it next day. All the staff are very friendly and respectful....

Celeste
I love living here the staff is very friendly and very attentive to everyone’s needs. It’s a very peaceful community and I love the space and people here.

Arnold
Love the place. Love the area. Everything is a short drive away. I can definitely see myself building a new beginning of something good here.

Johnnie
I've lived in different apartments here in Texas and other states. This place the Colony apartments is very nice. Love the many trees 🌳 that provides shade how clean it is here. The staff is wonderful and and attentive.

Troy
it's good. they are helpful in many ways. I was able to sign a 6 month lease so that my family and I could wait for our house to be finished being built.

Remington
Everyone on the staff is friendly and helpful. The property is clean, quiet and peaceful. I especially like that it is pet friendly. It's a blessing to live here.

Takia
These apartments are clean and peaceful. The office staff is always very accommodating and helpful! Our neighbors are kind and you can’t beat the availability of living in this area!