The Colony

I recently moved in and throughout the whole application steps Brooke was very helpful and attentive. When I went in to get the keys the Office manager was super nice and helpful.
The people of the office are very nice. The surrounding are very clean and is a very peaceful place to live in. The apartments are super nice and in a good price
The staff is pretty friendly from my experience. The apartments look nice but some stuff could have been cleaner. The paint job is not that great but It’s like I’m buying it. There’s dog hairs embedded in the paint.
Good apartments! Isn’t the best looking but it’s a perfect fit and somewhere to start off. I love the pool and surrounding things. Maintenance always is quick with whatever needs to be done.
Great little spot I enjoy the community Great place to lay your head and relax at the end of the dayI highly recommend the complex and due to the covid19 still enjoy the atmosphere
Well we have not had a chance to enjoy any of the Perks bc of the pandemic and we only had one issues and it took 3 weeks for them to send someone.
Ever since I’ve moved in it has been awesome, this is my first apartment and everything I’ve thought it would be, is true or happening, good first apartment!
I really enjoy the Colony! Friendly neighbors, convenient laundry facilities, and great amenities. Proximity to Randolph AFB, grocery stores, food, and shopping. Responsive and professional property management!
The Colony is a great residential, family oriented place to live. Staff excellent to work and live with. They keep residents inform, active with various activities through the year. My family and myself have enjoyed almost two years living here and we look forward to more years to come.
Love it here! It’s great! Office staff is nice and informative. The apartment was nice and the neighbor me are quiet and nice! I just all around love it here