The Colony at the Lakes

4.1

4.1

Great staff, all very friendly. Amenities are almost always very clean! We most especially love the park in the back! Improvement in the maintenance of the gym!
Poor sound insulation. Sometimes neighbors make a lot of noise! Good infrastructure and convenient transportation。Poor sound insulation. Sometimes neighbors make a lot of noise! Good infrastructure and convenient transportation
My experience living here so far has been great overall. Everyone in the community and staff have both been very friendly and accommodating. I did recently notice some areas of improvement however. For one, the gyms sanitizer and wipes are never restocked. During this time it would be nice to have the communal areas be maintained a little better. There is also no running water in the gyms restroom. Otherwise, I everything else has been great.
Hanging out by the pool and seeing neighbors enjoying are great!!! The ambiance is perfect with great food & drinks and kids swimming specially in this hot, humid weather.
Very dirty hallway carpets. Fitness club chest machine broken and missing dumbbells. Out of sanitizer wipes in gym. Garbage is abundant and needs trash valet on Friday and Saturday
I wish we could have enjoyed the amenities more. Due to COVID-19, we did not get to goto the gym as often or the pool as much as we would have liked.
Management have improved since I moved, safety seems to be improving as well as cleanlyness and organization. Staff could be friendlier and more involved with the community maintenance.
Excellent place to live I simply love it here five ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 🌟 please bring back the security service we had the 24 hours guards I don’t see none of them anymore please bring them back
So far its been great living here! I like the apartment style and space. Most importantly that there is a washer and dryer in unit. The views from my unit is pretty spectacular also!
So far living here in this apartment has been a great experience. I’ve been here for the last 4 years . I think I’m getting a great deal compared to what’s out there .. so far I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon .