The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

I love the community here. These are the nicest apartments I have lived in. The ladies at the front desk are super attentive and nice. Maintenance is up to par when you ask for help and the help is received . And the community is just a mixture of fun loving people who are just genuinely nice to one another. I love it here .
Moving in was very easy and the process was not complicated. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Maintenance is prompt. I have enjoyed living in the community and love the amenities.
So far so other than having to practically go a few weeks without a working AC I love it here. Well another thing I don’t like is that I have an electric vehicle and a lot of times I don’t have access to it. So if we could change something that would be on my top priority especially because I already pay extra for a garage space.
Not the best, maintenance never comes, pool is closed often, people let their dogs go to the bathroom wherever and don’t pick it up. Other people steal your assigned parking spot, and nothing gets done about it.
Great property, great amenities, Great community, lovely stuff, friendly neighbors i’ve been here for over three years can’t complain, grounds always kept clean, referred to coworkers here and they love it as well. Thank me later!
Awesome place to live, super helpful and friendly. Thanks for everything and all that you do to keep the complex clean and safe. :):):):):):):)
Need more maintenance people it takes forever to respond to a request it's ridiculous hire more people I don't want to wait a month to have a working dishwasher
its really good just few things here and there that bother me. more people need to pick up after themselves and pets. parking is pretty bad if you dont have a reserved spot and some people just park in random covered spots (ill see a different car each day in one covered spot, no one has that many cars here) or never move their car from the uncovered ones. sometimes bugs get in my apartment and the walkway next to my apartment is full of roaches. but its a nice looking area and ive neve had issues with other people
Very beautiful ,very fun ,very quiet, and the MOST enjoyable apartments I’ve ever stayed at because of all of the activities they offer like swimming pool excercise volleyball kids playground it’s just an amazing place to be.
Living here has been amazing so far the staff have been absolutely so helpful and go above and beyond for the residents. My neighbors have been nice and always say hi or good morning. Overall it's been really great living here.