Great atmosphere, friendly staff, grounds are well kept and amenities are amazing!!! My 3 bedroom is spacious with plenty of cabinets and storage, the balcony is a decent size as well. We love the valet trash too. Overall a great complex!!

Reply from The Cooper 202

We absolutely love living here! The amenities are awesome and the customer service at the office is amazing. We have enjoyed the warm and welcoming community.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Just moved in but so far it’s super quite and love the dog park. People are super nice here 😀 Plus I love all the amenities. Our dogs have made friends too

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love it!!! Very well maintained, office ladies are super professional and very responsive to any request. Very clean property and excellent amenities

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love it here. The office staff is top notch. Every question or concern is answered with a couple a minutes. They definitely go out of their way to really understand your prospective. Thanks for being great.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the property and the staff. Very fast at replying to service requests and getting it done. I would definitely recommend this place to live.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I recently moved in within the last month and this has got to be one of the nicest places I’ve lived. There’s so many amenities and the staff is so friendly. Very pleased.

Reply from The Cooper 202

This a great newer community with good amenities. Truly a great pool and new BBQ stations. Dog park is big enough even for bigger dogs. Need to update/buy gym equipment.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great community with excellent amenities! Business center is the perfect place to study and focus! Dog spa and dog park are amazing! Everything is clean, and people who work here are very polite and nice

Reply from The Cooper 202

It's been a great first 8 months at Cooper 202 overall! There are a few things that can definitely improve: uncovered space availability (big issue). All the uncovered space is in the back of the complex and far from our apartments. Especially the ratio between covered and uncovered space. There are SO MANY open covered spaces, perhaps you can give some away to residents with multiple cars. Showers at pool would be nice. The gym is supposed to be open 24 hours a day. Maybe organize a real pool party for all residents, that would be fun. Thanks!

Reply from The Cooper 202

We have loved our time at The Cooper 202 and we just renewed our lease for another 15 months! It’s such a great community and it’s a great location!

Reply from The Cooper 202

It's been great so far. The lady at the front desk was very welcomjng and informative she also showed great customer service and made sure i felt comfortable

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love it here! Staff is amazing. Could use a little more maintenance in the hallways and grounds. Peaceful mornings. Always something fun or exciting to do.

Reply from The Cooper 202

When we first stopped by Cooper 202 we were welcomed by the very friendly and helpful front office staff. The grounds are very well taken care of and the units are new and beautiful.

Reply from The Cooper 202

In my 3rd year here love the quick response when I call for something that's needed fix, also keeping the grounds cleaned and updated. Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far so good. We can’t hear our neighbors upstairs or on the side to that is a major plus. Office has been super friendly and helpful. Tenants have been friendly as well.

Reply from The Cooper 202

We have been living here for 2 years now and can say this feels like home. Great amenities and staff who listen to your needs. We had a few issues prior to this comment but The management team has listened to our concerns and has taken the initiative to make things right. So thank you. Looking forward to the months ahead.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living at the Cooper 202! I have beautiful views, the grounds are maintained nicely with freshly planted flowers each season, and I have great neighbors! Sometimes the jacuzzi isn't working, and people let their little kids play in the jacuzzi. It's really a parenting issue, so that could happen anywhere.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is so amazing from the Gals in the front office, to the beautifully kept up grounds & so many great amenities. Love my apartment & how quiet it is for such a large community.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I'm less than a month into my lease but so far I have found the staff very responsive and helpful! The complex is beautiful, full of amenities, clean, and quiet. The apartment itself is gorgeous! The only thing that made the move difficult is the amount of paperwork and the fee schedule. It didn't seem appropriate to pay a security deposit months before I was going to move in, on addition to application and admin fees.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’ve lived here for about 5 months now and plan on re-signing my lease after a year. This apartment complex is in a great location and is full of great people. Highly recommend.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Been here for 3 years and am very happy with the upkeep of the property. My favorite thing about this community is the landscaping, the flowers always bring joy to my day.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It has been wonderful living at the cooper. So many opportunities to relax, work out, and spend time outside with all of the space there is.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The move in process has been so easy because of Windy! The area is clean and quiet, the pool area is beautiful and the dog spa is just one of the many perks!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the peace and quiet and the area. Pool is amazing. The apartment amenities are amazing. The office staff is absolutely the best! Love the hot tub and volley ball area.