The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

Anthony
What a wonderful place to call home, coming from old town Scottsdale we it like people just don’t care about we’re they live, just throw garbage on the ground. This is a great place to call home

Benjamin
We are here because we have to be. Rent has continue to rise and we are left with a far inferior product than when we first moved in. I would 100% not recommend anyone to move here if you have any other choice.

Verified Resident
It has been a great experience living at this apartment community. Just recently I had a maintenance issue with my hot water heater that needed to be drained and they were able to come out and take care of the issue within 24 hours. So thankful that they did come before the sewage smelling water coming out of my faucets got any worse!

Dagan
Overall, the community is great as well as the amenities. However, it would be great if there was a “quiet time” enforced at the pool area at night.

Angel
Thank you so much!! I have loved living in Cooper 202 Apartments and I’m excited to this upcoming year so much! You guys run a great service.

Silvana
During my application process, the staff of Copper 202 was really helpful knowledgeable and supportive. They help my family to take the decision Thanks to Stacie and Kali

Steven
Outstanding staff. Super easy process. Very accommodating. In todays market, where people are waiting to get into a place. The Staff here are THE nicest people ever !

Monina
Location is pretty safe and clean. Newer facility. Convenient location to shopping/gym. Staff are responsive to concerns or work order/repair that needs attention right away.

Taya
Great complex, AMAZING management, phenomenal amenities, and a killer gym for being at an apartment complex 😍 Stacie is always so helpful with everything and makes it an awesome experience.

Amanda
about 2 months ago
Happy to be here! I am new to living in an apartment. Stacie and Calie, in the Leasing Office, we’re fabulous to work with. Stacie was quick to respond to my request about rentals being available and when I took a tour Calie showed me around. When I had a few troubles making sure all necessary info was received Stacie explained what I needed to do. So far my experience has been great!