Cooper 202 is by far one of the best apartment complex’s i have lived in. The valet trash , gym , pools , and club house are awesome! My dogs also enjoy the puppy spa and park !

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living at The Cooper 202. The property is well run, the amenities are outstanding, and the Property Staff are second to none. Very happy resident Jacob Pringle

Reply from The Cooper 202

Management is amazing and maintenance gets everything taken care of in a timely fashion. Pool areas are always nice. Kinda wish other dog owners picked up their dogs waste at the dog park tho.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I really enjoy living here. I renewed my lease this past September and do not plan on moving anytime soon! My neighbors are amazing and never have any issues.

Reply from The Cooper 202

We love our new apartment!! It is amazing!! It has been such a great experience moving in and exactly what we thought we would be getting! The office staff has been so helpful!!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Only been here for a week and speaking from our time here we are so happy. Everything has been simple and accommodating from the start. Every work order has been promptly attended to and quickly too. This place feels like home already.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Community is far better than most that I have looked at recently. Have not moved in yet so I don’t know what kind of neighbors I will have but I am sure they have been screened well. The amenities seem to be top notch and I am looking forward to being able to use.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great, love the way it is set up the resistance but neither complained that I was noisy, I have grand children and I need some time with them

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great ! Property has a lot of great amenities that make it easy to workout and have a great business center and areas to hold community events to get to know others.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Nice place to live. It you report any issues, they would responded it quickly and fix it. It is so quite place and you do not hear noise in this community. I love this place.

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far living here has been nice. It’s quiet,staff is friendly if I have an issue they fixed real quick. I’m giving 4 stars because I have found 2 scorpions!!!!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Beautiful place to live. Nice and quiet area. Complex is always peaceful and never noisy. Workers at leasing office are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very attentive and helpful staff. Beautiful apartment layout. I wish there were more community events and slam balls in the gym. Also, the pool table is in desperate need of care, pool cues, and chalk.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love it here at the Cooper 202, it has been a great living experience enjoy all the neighbors and how everyone is super friendly and kind all the pool is awesome and the staff is great.

Reply from The Cooper 202

A wonderful place to live. Great apartment, friendly staff and friendly neighbors. I love the area as well because it’s close to shops and restaurants.

Reply from The Cooper 202

This place has been wonderful so far. It's so beautiful and my apartment is very spacious and comfortable. The girls who work in the front office are wonderful and great at there jobs.

Reply from The Cooper 202

This place is nice, just has bugs (frowny face). Parking for the most part is really good, just bugs me to see how much of the covered parkings isn't actually used.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I'm see a lot more trash all over the place, the halls smell horrible, dog poop not being picked up, the gate has been broken for months, price in rent is increasing, every time there's a lot of rain the bathroom leaks.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The office was very helpful through the whole process of me getting a apartment. From Kali showing me the model twice and me signing the papers that same week. Thank you.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Moved to this property two years ago from Dallas I absolutely love it, Great amenities, friendly understanding stuff, respectful neighbors, Great place to live!!!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Incredible staff, amazing amenities. Could not be happier with this choice! The modern look of the apartment is beyond my expectations. Stacie was so helpful in our process. Looking forward to our stay here!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great amenities and love the two bedroom apartment floor plan. Leasing staff is great! Pool has misters and music, great gym with WiFi. The community is very quiet as well. Easy access to the freeway.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Amazing complex. Always there when you need them. Front office service is amazing. This is a community literally, with all the activities we do as a community to get to know our neighbors is excellent. Thank you cooper 202

Reply from The Cooper 202

I enjoy living at The Cooper 202. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are fantastic. Maintenance fixes things quickly, including new lightbulbs. Some of the residents, as with anywhere, are not very considerate of this being a shared space; they allow their dogs off leash and don't always clean up after them. Some people leave cigarette butts on the ground. Still, it's a lively community with the typical few bad apples.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Amazing I love it here an feel safe an Comfortable. Always clean grounds. Friendly staff . An maintenance is amazing Specially my favorite David. Was not sure about apartment living.. not sure I ever want to own a home!