The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

Good apartment with all the necessities. It’s on ground floor which we like the most. Specially after shopping we can drop our all things in the patio no need to carry them for long distance.
Peaceful area. Friendly neighbors always willing to help. The office girls are very helpful with any issues. Enjoy sitting on patio drinking my morning coffee. Convenient to the 202 plus shopping.
This is a great community and a wonderful place to live I am able to walk my dog, go take a swim or barbecue my dinner at one of the many amenities here.
The front desk staff is very nice and informed. They also seem like they have your best interest in mind. The amenities are also quite nice. The pool area is very cool
The staff is nice but there are a few things that bring this place down. The rent here is super high but the the amenities were closed for the longest time. They did offer a late fee excuse if it was your first time late for rent. My employer missed one of my pay periods due to a mistake with pay roll and they said they no longer accept the late policy. The apartments then selves are modern and nice. Problem is they used cheap materials during construction. So the walls are thin. And so are the floors. If my neighbor sneezes I can literally hear it. If my upstairs neighbors wake up in the morning I can hear them get out of bed.
We just moved in a couple days ago and already love it here so much!!! Everything is so clean and beautiful it’s amazing! The area is very quiet and safe and close to everything
Love the community, well maintained, good amenities and good connectivity to major roads. Apartment is modern, well planned and thought out
Love it so far! So pretty such an amazing place to be! The people are so friendly and the pool is so pretty! I am so happy here and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
The community is fairly nice, but the parking is terrible. I’ve had to park on the opposite side of the complex from where my apartment is on several occasions. That alone has made me regret living here a few times, but it’s still a very clean, nice community that’s very central and on a nice side of town. If parking doesn’t bother you, I’d would 10/10 recommend The Cooper 202
Living here has been fine, I do wish there was more parking soots available on the right side. I also wish the amenities were open 24/7, because I never have time to use them during the day because I’m working throughout the day. Overall, it’s been decent.