The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

I love the space, the layout, and the flooring is so nice also we love the stainless steel appliances. The storage in the closet is really nice we absolutely love that
Most of this review is reflective of the changes that have occurred at Cooper 202 because of Covid-19. For instance, most of the amenities (pool, fitness center, clubhouse, pool table) were closed from March-May. The pool and lower-level fitness center opened temporarily until the governor ordered gyms closed again. It's hard to justify paying such a high rent without being able to use the amenities. In addition, the light in the master bedroom ceiling fan went out in May, and maintenance has been unable to enter any apartments to replace it. The front office has explained that residents are NOT able to change that light themselves, so I've been without a light in my bedroom since May! Stephanie, Stacy, and Wendy in the front office are really wonderful and they're just enforcing their company policies during Covid-19 restrictions. However, I've made the decision that it's not cost-effective to pay high rent for a luxury property when the amenities are not usuable and am therefore moving when my lease is up.
Everything has been so wonderful and the office staff has been super helpful throughout the whole moving process. The property is beautiful and we are so happy to call The Cooper 202 home.
I haven't moved in yet, but I already feel welcome to the community. I'm looking forward to living in a community that values and listens to their residents.
Community is pretty and well maintained. The office staff are an incredible group of ladies and the maintenance staff are timely and proficient. My kids and I love the pool and the open gazebo. I couldn't have picked a better place to live.
Love it! Great place. Very good location, right off the freeway. Convenient stores need by. Great and safe neighborhood. Different fun amenities like, two pools, sand volleyball court, fire pits, gym , and a lot more!
The staff has been amazing throughout the whole leasing process and move in! The property looks amazing and well kept and I’m excited to start living here.
Great place to live! Friendly and professional staff. Great maintenance crew!!!! Love the valet trash service! Pool is awesome. Gym is great!!!
For what you get the $1.3k for a 1 bd 1 bth rent is ridiculous going up $60 a year. Between pandemic and loss of money. You may want to consider not hurting your tenants on renewal or even some current relief monthly like other great companies are doing. Again ridiculous and will cause me to leave next year. Take care of the people who pay your bills, Just saying....
It’s been great living here. My small complaints are; there are not enough garbage cans around, the unlocking gate for guest process is too complicated, living room light too dim/yellow