The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

Residents are quiet and keep to themselves which is helpful after a long hard week at work. Poolside weekends are great way to soak up the warm sun. Not a lot of community events even with the large open outdoor spaces.
Beautiful community. Excellent amenities. Spacious, well thought-out residence with lots of storage. Love the view from the balcony. Five stars all around!
Love it! So many things to do and everybody is so friendly. The pool and gym is beautiful and the dog park is big enough for my little one to run around.
Great location and enjoy renting here. You can hear neighbors conversations/neighbor's dogs barking at times as the walls are paper thin. Also, if you are on the first floor you can hear everything on the 2nd floor of the apartment above you.
Ive lived here for almost 3 years. Staff is nice, i just don't like the reckless driving in the complex, the maintenance requests that are answered months after, dog poop everywhere and weed smell. Among many other things.
Overall it has been great. Got a random violation notice for valet trash outside my door, however I do not use this service I take it to the dumpster myself, have never had trash outside my door, wasn’t my door mat/building number, and no one got back to me when I called about it. Probably fell in the trash can but it isn’t a big deal. Even that isn’t bad enough I love this apartment. Best I have ever been in and the staff/neighbors are great as well. 5 stars all the way.
I just moved in this September. I love it! The apartment is beautiful, people are quiet, pools are awesome! I would highly recommend this community!
It’s a nice community but there seems to be a ton of roaches, more frequent extermination would be nice. Other than that all the amenities seem to be well taken care of.
Enjoyed living in the comfort of 202 with all the facilities. Sometimes the service requests are not completed on time because of the backlog of requests.
Great place to live. Love having access to the common areas at any time of day, I can actually enjoy a late dip in the pool or an early gym routine.