The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

Beautiful community. Very quiet and peaceful. Office staff are very friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff very knowledgeable and quick to attend to any issues that arise. Love my home. Happy to live here.
The people here are very nice here. I have made a few friendships here. And the people up front really make sure you are taken care of especially with covid going on.
The staff has made reasonable moves throughout the last months to make our community as available as they can during this pandemic. I am thankful for their hard work.
It’s good, quiet no one bothers you much and clean. Very nice landscape and feels like a good overall environment. The layout gives it a modern feel and like everything is in range.
I have enjoyed living here. The people, neighbourhood, the location and the amenities have been fulfilling. However, the quality of some of the appliances and materials is questionable.
I love it so much! Everyone here is extremely helpful and cares about their residents. I love all the amentities that are available to everyone who lives here.
It’s been a pleasure living in these apartments. Everyone seems to be so friendly and so helpful. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.
Really loud neighbors. Placed a work order for the washing machine and it is still pending completion. Office staff are pleasant but the enforcement of pet owners cleaning up after their dogs is lacking.
Amazing in the second chance I have been giving. I had my eyes on this place as it was being built and said I’m going to live there one day. I never gave up on that when it’s easy for most to get a place here my road was not that easy. But I am now here I am I am not done shooting for my goals as this was just the beginning. Thank you
Had no problem with anything.... LOVED it here. Good place to live very quiet and front office was very accommodating to anything I needed anytime.