We have loved living Our time living here at The Cooper 202. We’ve always had such a good experience with the staff & we love all the amenities!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Overall the experience has been good in regards to the amenities, beautiful unit, park for the kids, and maintenance being quick and efficient. The downside are the loud people above us that decide to get busy around 8 PM to 3AM and there's really not much the staff can do about it unfortunately. I understand daily living noise, but respect the people below you at night time.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Going to love living here!!! Staff is helpful and great! Community grounds are wonderful and units are clean and top of the line. It is quiet as well, with lots of amenities to make anyone feel like they’re at a resort.

Reply from The Cooper 202

From the original meeting with the sales office to signing and move in it has been amazing! Stacie is fantastic and appreciated the time she took with me.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very friendly people if you get out and socialize at the pool, gym or just walking your dogs. Service requests were handled promptly and i would recommend the cooper 202 to anyone looking for an apartment in Chandler

Reply from The Cooper 202

I like that the complex is close to the college, restaurants, and the eos gym. The neighborhood is quiet, and very welcoming. The parking situation could be better.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Extremely professional staff. I came to visit the property about three times before I decided to make the move and I’m very happy that I did.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Overall good experience rough first night with sewage and washer issues, but was all fixed the next day. We love the new grey style interior!

Reply from The Cooper 202

The residential area is really nice as well as the apartments themselves. The residents are very friendly. Some recommended improvements are including ceiling fans in both bedrooms, adding lights to the corn hole area, fixing the volleyball net, fix the code box to enter the community, and add extra security. The boxes for guests to enter the community have been broken for a few months. Over the holiday, my car was broken into and it would be nice to have on video of who did it/ what vehicle they left in to include in the police report.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Kali and Stacy were great to work with. This is my first time renting an apartment and they’ve made the process so convenient for me. Super happy about my new place.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living here, it's peaceful and the amenities are great. It's very clean and the whole grassy area makes it feel more like a community.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’ve enjoyed living here, love the area and have recently moved back. Leasing office has been very helpful whenever I have questions or concerns.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love this property. I have been super comfortable here and everything is so spotless. I can’t forget the ladies in the front, they are awesome and always willing to help. :)

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything was doing good until this past weekend 😏 Someone broke into my husband truck. Now I don’t feel secure and I’m always waking up at night to see if nobody is outside.

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far so good! I love love love the gym and it's 24/7 usage (especially being a grave shift worker) and the pool is amazing. The only complaints I have are thin walls, hearing conversations among other things from my neighbors and people leaving garbage in their carports.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’ve been living here for four months and this place is my first home away from home and it is amazing. I love living here. It’s so quiet and always always improving. The landscaping is always getting redone, everything is up kept and nice, we even got new workout equipment a few months ago! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Reply from The Cooper 202

I have not moved in as of yet, but definitely looking forward to it. I am pleased with the community amenities that are offered to residents. The office staff is great.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Just signed lease, so much stuff to do here and windy was awesome through this whole process. We look forward to moving in and getting to use all the Amenities.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Have lived here for two years and just renewed for 15 months. Love this community. From the fantastic office staff to the beautiful grounds.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It is a very nice place to live. Management is excellent. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is people don’t clean up after their pets.

Great place to stay. Clean and nice environment. Luxurious and spacious apartments. Near to 202 exit. Accessible to all important places like Walmart, Costco and Parks

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great place to stay. Nice amenities. Accessible to all places like Walmart, Costco and Park. Near to 202 exit. Great staff. Luxurious and clean apartments

Reply from The Cooper 202

Appliances are very cheap dishwasher leaves spots after use stove has smudge marks, ceiling fans make noise when on . Lighting is horrible yellow lights hurts my vision

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the apartment.... love the 3rd floor.... love the big windows..... pool is great.... the workers are lovely.... the parking is right out in front.... the community is good... love the dog park

Reply from The Cooper 202

Never have had a problem here. Always wonderful and peaceful. This is truly a place that I call home. I think the only negative here is that people don’t pay attention while driving through the complex and they park behind my garage preventing me from getting out easily.