Son loves so far! Loves being on top floor with view although moving in was hard, lol. The gym and pool area with bbs are so nove and well kept!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Amazing atmosphere, the people are always willing to help above and beyond. I can’t wait to move in such a wonderful environment that it is.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything here is new and up-to-date. The pool is really clean, nice and is open all the time. Neighbors are super friendly and valet trash every Sunday through Thursday. There are often fun events held too! Life is good at Cooper 202!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great community. Quite if your unit is away from the pool area. Right off the 202. Family friendly, nearby shopping and restaurants. Staff is always planning fun activities and family friendly events

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living here! The amenities are awesome! My daughters love the heated pool! My apartments has so many upgrades, my friends can't stop talking about my apartment.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Thanks for all you guys do for us living here at the Cooper 202. I will be resigning my lease. I couldn't have found a better place to live and it's close to work yeah👍😃😃😃

Reply from The Cooper 202

It has been wonderful living at The Cooper 202! The amenities are wonderful and everyone is so nice and helpful! The landscaping is always well maintained and free of debris and garbage.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s peaceful and quiet. The office staff is amazing. The location is awesome because it’s just off the 202. Easy access even during the rush.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I have not had one bad experience. Have always been be so helpful and very responsive with any issue i have had. Office staff have always been pleasant as well. Would highly recommend them.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very friendly community, the staff has been great so far , very accommodating. Pet friendly, well maintained and the location is perfect for out commute

Reply from The Cooper 202

We haven’t moved in yet but looks very nice from the pictures. We were able to complete and submit all the required paper without and hassle.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The area is great and the apartment complex is very nice and clean and quiet. The over all living experience is very well. The front office has been extremely helpful and always have good customer service.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Staff is very friendly, professional, and courteous. The Cooper 202 has all the amenities one needs, is close to shopping, and the highway.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love the atmosphere here. The staff is great, the grounds are clean and well-kept, and so far the only issues I've had are the road noise and the finishings in the apartments are very cheap.

Reply from The Cooper 202

My experience here so far has been an impeccable one. I made the right choice selecting this community to call home. The people here are awesome!

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far the Cooper 202 is really nice! We have been very happy. The only thing is, there have been a lot of unexplained noises at our door and our microwave door handle broke within our first month.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very nice but wish they cleaned better prior to move in. The floors and countertops we’re dirty. The countertops had food crumbs all over and the floor is so dirty my feet turn black.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great program, great community, and easy to use! Very user friendly and is an amazing opportunity for new and current residents. I wish more communities followed this program! Thank you.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great but I think a ceiling fan in the guest room is a needed amenity in the state of Arizona. I think lights need to be installed by the pool and corn hole area. If they could be set on a timer that would be best so they are only on when in use.

Reply from The Cooper 202

We haven’t moved in yet but the customer service has been EXCELLENT! Very friendly and professional staff!!! Our move in date is very soon and we are really looking forward to taking advantage of all the wonderful amenities they offer.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very nice and modern apartment complex. Two big pools and quite. First apartment complex I’ve moved to and so far I’m overall satisfied. Only downside is that the trash valet is late sometimes or they miss your trash. Biggest thing for me are pests. Cockroaches do come out at night and I’ve seen some in my apartment, granted I keep it clean.

Reply from The Cooper 202

We moved from MN to here and the amenities have been great. Great location by the 202 loop to get to places quickly and great neighbors! We have 2 dogs and they love the dog park at the Cooper 202

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great apartment and great staff. I am happy with my choice to move in here. My neighbors are friendly and always willing to help a neighbor.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s a great place with lots of activities. It has a park like setting and areas to walk dogs and it’s well maintained. It’s pet and kid friendly

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far has been very good, close to most amenities and the dog park which is great for my dog! Amenities being open 24/7 is awesome! The pool is always just right!