Our experience was a good one. Our apartment is beautiful. We have an amazing view of the pool. Just a nice place to call home. No issues thus far, no bugs, and no bad neighbors.

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far, everything is going well and my family and I love our new place! The Cooper has some really great amenities and a great staff as well!

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far so great. Friendly neighborhood but secluded at the same time I don’t hear my neighbors either. Love the gym area and the grills outside so we don’t get our stove top dirty!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Awesome apartment. Super friendly staff. Convienient location. Gate code is unique to each apartment. Amenities are a plus with 24hr access.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I really enjoyed living at The Cooper 202. The area was great, the pool was amazing and the unit was really nice. Staff are very professional and management was great! Thank you!

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love the amenities at The Cooper 202. I do wish that kids were not left unsupervised though. The music at the pool is great, but inconsistent.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I've lived here in the community for a year and a half and have enjoyed being here. I enjoy the amenities and the privacy of my home. The staff are friendly.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great atmosphere and friendly neighbors. Family and friends can come over anytime and have a blast in all the areas of the apartment. Thank you.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I rate my residency at the 202 a 5, since five is the highest rating allowed. My experiences have been very good. I like the apartment and the features that are in the apt. Such as washer and dryer, and other features as dish washer etc. I truly enjoy sitting by the pool in the evening enjoying the music and the environment.. It has been a good experience for me living at the Cooper 202. Also the staff are very helpful and considerate.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great apartment! Grounds well kept. Lots of fun activities for families. Pool was inviting. Great outdoor space for fun. Volleyball, bbq areas. Nice dog run!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Every time I go out to a new place in the community, I meet a new friendly face! Staff is always smiling and saying hi, being extremely welcoming! I love the community amenities that make communicating with other residents fun and exciting and everything is up to date!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Just wished there was a “no parking in the EV spot” policy! It gets really frustrating when not even the office staff care to check on that on a daily basis and actually do something about it even after complaining so many times.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great atmosphere. Just wish the trash was actually picked up on the days we know it needs to be put out. Went last weekend with 3 days of trash because we got missed before the break.

Reply from The Cooper 202

We love the our apartment! Although a couple times last week our trash was not picked up. The dog park is super convenient. So far we have loved our experience!

Reply from The Cooper 202

I like living here a lot. The office staff are always friendly and the apartment community is kept looking clean and beautiful. The only time I've had to have maintenance done it was done quickly and fixed perfectly

Reply from The Cooper 202

The friendliest staff you wil ever come across!! They have made our move in process so easy and smooth. I absolutely love all of the activities that are offered.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Cooper 202 is a great place to live. The amenities are great and the staff is incredibly friendly. They always have fun community events. The common area is well maintained and clean. The apartments are modern and really high quality.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Living here has been really good. We love our apartment and all modern fixtures. The grounds are beautiful, although residents could do a better job of picking up their dogs poop.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Cooper 202 is a wonderful place to live. It has amazing floor plans and up to date appliances with a sleek apartment look. The pool and gym are wonderful amenities!

Reply from The Cooper 202

The staff is so friendly and helpful! The amenities are absolutely gorgeous and in brand new condition. These apartments look like an actual resort.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It's great. Minus the recent car break ins and dog poop everywhere. I've been there over a year and the apartment itself is one of the nicest ones I've ever lived in.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The complex is very clean and well maintained. Parking is an issue, they did not plan the parking well and it’s a race to get home every day to find a spot. The girls in the office are nice and very helpful.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s a clean place to live over priced a bit but staff is friendly. Cool events for the residents such as respondent appreciation week or any holiday they truly don’t miss a beat.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Had some issues with staff towed my car out of handicap parking even though I am in a wheelchair. Neighbors or nice and amenities. Overpriced

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s been a year now and I absolutely love it here! The best amenities and staff!! Not to mention how beautiful it is here! Definitely one of the best apartment communities I’ve lived in!!!