The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

My first thought when I walked into the apartment was oh my God. Then walking into the apartment I felt like "Thank you God for a new start in life, this is exactly what I was looking for ".
The property and apartment homes are beautiful. The office staff made the leasing process quick and easy. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and helpful. I can’t wait to move in.
So far my experience with The Cooper 202 has been really great! Exceptional customer service, great follow through & everyone's been very available to answer all of my questions through the leasing process. I am excited to get my keys & see what life is all about here!
Great place to live, feels luxurious! Covered parking included with the rent, gated community! Two gyms and two pools. Community areas always kept clean
Is almost a yr that we moved to the cooper 202 an I can say we enjoy living here. The only complain I have at the moment is that our pool is not 24hrs but I know is because of COVID-19.
I’ve enjoyed the last couple years living here, I intend to stay until I can buy a house! Love our front office ladies! I would recommend this place to anyone!
The community is beautiful. The only downside is the second bedroom doesn’t come with a light. Other than that I have no complaints. It’s so quiet too!
I love it here! Everyone stays to themselves yet are very friendly. The kids are enjoyable and respectful and the office is always so helpful and quick responses
I've been here four years now and have continued to have a great experience! The neighbors are friendly but not overbearing, the grounds are very well kept, including flowers planted every season, the office staff is friendly and professional, and the amenities are incredible! You won't want for anything!
It’s a beautiful place with great amenities ( however we can’t use them right now) The most comfortable apartment I’ve ever lived in. The doggie spa is the cutest thing