The Cooper 202

This is a not right this community rewards thinks this is spam , but you can’t speak the real , oh it’s super awesome I tell you what it’s not spam
Amenities aren’t that good most of the stuff in the house doesn’t last long we have to call maitnace all the time. We have no hot water and the place just looks better than it runs.
Horrific got car towed after front staff lied , also didn’t like the front staff belittling my wife with how we parent our children and how noisey they made during the summer time.
1 star
Not impressed for what I pay monthly. I think its wrong that we are forced to pay for all of the extras that we didn't ask for. Also the inside apartment entrances need to be power washed weekly and it's not...
1 star
Love the apartment.... love the 3rd floor.... love the big windows..... pool is great.... the workers are lovely.... the parking is right out in front.... the community is good... love the dog park
1 star
1 fireplace turns on in the back as of late now none of them work, which would be nice after a long day at work and the suns down. Hot tub if it’s not putting out heat the jets don’t work. Tvs never work majority the time.. I Pay for amenities I can’t even use. On top of noise issues and my door shaking as if it’s opening every time someone slams their door. Not worth the money I’m paying. Especially when the amenities is what brought me here.
I'm see a lot more trash all over the place, the halls smell horrible, dog poop not being picked up, the gate has been broken for months, price in rent is increasing, every time there's a lot of rain the bathroom leaks.
Very nice but wish they cleaned better prior to move in. The floors and countertops we’re dirty. The countertops had food crumbs all over and the floor is so dirty my feet turn black.
The Cooper 202 offers a nice apartment for a somewhat fair price. The problem is the floor plan and the people/staff that work here. The floor plan is so inconvenient you cannot for a real couch in the living room without it looking out of place. The people around here can be nice but our neighbors scream and yell and smoke really bad smelling weed. The valet trash staff is just rude and unprofessional. Some of the front desk staff is nice but some is not.
Had some issues with staff towed my car out of handicap parking even though I am in a wheelchair. Neighbors or nice and amenities. Overpriced