Amenities aren’t that good most of the stuff in the house doesn’t last long we have to call maitnace all the time. We have no hot water and the place just looks better than it runs.

Reply from The Cooper 202

This is a not right this community rewards thinks this is spam , but you can’t speak the real , oh it’s super awesome I tell you what it’s not spam

Reply from The Cooper 202

Horrific got car towed after front staff lied , also didn’t like the front staff belittling my wife with how we parent our children and how noisey they made during the summer time.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the apartment.... love the 3rd floor.... love the big windows..... pool is great.... the workers are lovely.... the parking is right out in front.... the community is good... love the dog park

Reply from The Cooper 202

1 fireplace turns on in the back as of late now none of them work, which would be nice after a long day at work and the suns down. Hot tub if it’s not putting out heat the jets don’t work. Tvs never work majority the time.. I Pay for amenities I can’t even use. On top of noise issues and my door shaking as if it’s opening every time someone slams their door. Not worth the money I’m paying. Especially when the amenities is what brought me here.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Not impressed for what I pay monthly. I think its wrong that we are forced to pay for all of the extras that we didn't ask for. Also the inside apartment entrances need to be power washed weekly and it's not...

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very nice but wish they cleaned better prior to move in. The floors and countertops we’re dirty. The countertops had food crumbs all over and the floor is so dirty my feet turn black.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I'm see a lot more trash all over the place, the halls smell horrible, dog poop not being picked up, the gate has been broken for months, price in rent is increasing, every time there's a lot of rain the bathroom leaks.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Cooper 202 offers a nice apartment for a somewhat fair price. The problem is the floor plan and the people/staff that work here. The floor plan is so inconvenient you cannot for a real couch in the living room without it looking out of place. The people around here can be nice but our neighbors scream and yell and smoke really bad smelling weed. The valet trash staff is just rude and unprofessional. Some of the front desk staff is nice but some is not.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Had some issues with staff towed my car out of handicap parking even though I am in a wheelchair. Neighbors or nice and amenities. Overpriced

Reply from The Cooper 202

Overall the community is good. Everyone says hello when walking by. However, as of late there has been dog poop not being picked up and trash left over from others. Our bikes had been stolen and office was not able to find out who. Even though it was safely secured in the front building near the office.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s average too many people in other people’s business. Manager Stephanie is just lovely and same with Maintaince other staff don’t take ownership when they messed up.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Appliances are very cheap dishwasher leaves spots after use stove has smudge marks, ceiling fans make noise when on . Lighting is horrible yellow lights hurts my vision

Reply from The Cooper 202

I believe the property is ok but the walls and floors are thin. I consistently hear noise and walking from neighbors above and beside me. People do not consistently pick up their dog poo. Also the 60 notice is not very helpful to people who are building a home and qaiting on completion. There should be some type of way a good renter as myself not be force to pay more money to rent because contruction time is a little longer than expected. A month to month with 30 notice should be something that is consider when a renter is purchasing a home and can provide written documentation. Chris Hale Apt 1115

Reply from The Cooper 202

No parking, 150. For key fob isridiculous, floors need gypcrete for noise , hot water sparse , nice grounds, nice staff, ok maintenance, cheap lighting,

Reply from The Cooper 202

I like this place but sometimes we either have hot or cold water it never fails. The parking sucks to because there is never a free parking you always have to park by the 2nd pool and carry all your food/gorcerys far!

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s a clean place to live over priced a bit but staff is friendly. Cool events for the residents such as respondent appreciation week or any holiday they truly don’t miss a beat.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Neighborhood is great. Amenities are great as well. Community site is a great way to communicate with residents. Very close to freeway access

Reply from The Cooper 202

It could be worse, it could be better. There's a lot of problem renters. Management does a pretty good job with complaints, however. They are also really good about maintenance. When there's an issue, maintenance gets on it right away.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’ve lived here for two years and just signed our 3rd lease. We love how quiet the neighborhood is and how nicely everything is maintained here

Reply from The Cooper 202

Management is amazing and maintenance gets everything taken care of in a timely fashion. Pool areas are always nice. Kinda wish other dog owners picked up their dogs waste at the dog park tho.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s a great place with lots of activities. It has a park like setting and areas to walk dogs and it’s well maintained. It’s pet and kid friendly

Reply from The Cooper 202

Living here is quite and nice. Close to shopping, eating, and entertainment. Right off the 202 - takes me about 45 minutes to get to downtown PHX

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love Cooper 202 it is locate in great area I have all I need in less than 5 mile drive. My community is beautiful. we have a great staff. Friendly neighbors.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Nice complex! Great amenities and clean fresh apartments. Some items need more regular maintenance Live the fire pits, outdoor bbqs and TVs!