I really have enjoyed living here so far. We are just now coming up on our first full month. Which is exciting. And I really don’t have any complaints.

Reply from The Cooperage

Moving in was a seamless experience and everyone I have met so far has been super welcoming and nice. I can't wait to establish a home here!

Reply from The Cooperage

I absolutely love it! I love the modern/industrial look it gives! The closets are huge and so are the bathrooms! Overall, great place, very happy with it!

Reply from The Cooperage

My husband and I have been pretty pleased with our stay here. The amenities are amazing, the contests, the offers of baseball tickets, etc. The people who work on the property are great as well. They have responded to any complaint we have had immediately (which are very rare). Our only issues really are that the trash is supposed to be picked up sunday through thursday between a certain time but it seems our trash rarely gets picked up anymore. We don't mind taking it out to the dumpster ourselves but I just don't know why the people they hired aren't doing their jobs. Other than that, living here has been wonderful!

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage has beautiful apartments. Leasing staff is prompt and helpful. The maintenance staff lacks a little bit on timing, they tend to say they will be there and never show up to fix things and I have to hound them a bit to get things done. Great area of town. Pet friendly. Nice salt water pool. Residents are friendly and engaging. All and all it’s been a great home the past 18 months.

Reply from The Cooperage

I love this location and the many amenities the cooperage offers!! The quality of the apartment units is amazing and everyone here is so friendly and welcoming!

Reply from The Cooperage

Love it! I honestly cant say ive had any issues and the Staff is wonderful. The pool is probably the best around and you can see the fireworks from the baseball diamond!

Reply from The Cooperage

The Amenities are nice the staff is helpful and very tactful when it comes to problems the community events are great along with the free baseball tickets love having the high ceilings

Reply from The Cooperage

Great apartment amenities with all inclusive utilities with cable and internet, recreation room and pool. Brewery located right across the street in walking distance.

Reply from The Cooperage

overall the amenities are great, the pool is amazing now that it is clean. There are grills but they NEVER have gas for them. A whole container of propane tanks but they don’t check them enough.

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage is a great place to live, it’s in a very wonderful area so that you are close to almost anywhere! The best feature of the Cooperage is that ALL utilities are included!

Reply from The Cooperage

All expenses included is the way to go! For the price the space and location is a rarity for Richmond. I am responsible for 5 referrals of people living here because they liked what they saw.

Reply from The Cooperage

Love our apartment/apartment setup and the location is almost impossible to beat. Have had a few issues but overall this has been my best "apartment experience" thus far

Reply from The Cooperage

Enjoy the location of the neighborhood. Convenient for travel in all directions- to the fan, museum district, and interstate. Amenities are nice and include parking, weight room, coffee area, and pool.

Reply from The Cooperage

A great place to live with a lot of fun, interesting people. Can't beat living in walking distance of hardywood either-- they're always having great events!

Reply from The Cooperage

I live in the cooperage and it is amazing! I cant wait to use the pool in the summer and I am so happy that my apartment is gorgeous and functional.

Reply from The Cooperage

I love living here especially being neighbors to my best friend. The patio is one of my favorite places to hang out when it’s nice out!! The only issue I have is that the complex doesn’t regularly check the propane tanks.

Reply from The Cooperage

Everyone has been very accommodating. Any of my move in check list issues have been handled with care and the community room + ammenities that we get for the price is unbeatable.

Reply from The Cooperage

Great place to live, the staff is incredibly nice. Minor leaks in the apartment but maintenance is quick and helpful. It’s in a great location and would recommend to anyone wanting to rent near Scott’s Addition.

Reply from The Cooperage

I was one of the first three tenants to move in. Never plan on leaving the cooperage! Very nice neighbors always helps and i have them all around me. Love everything about it.

Reply from The Cooperage

I’ve lived in several different apartment communities. This is by far my favorite. The layouts are really light and airy. The leasing office is accomodating, timely, and courteous. Maintenance is always quick and helpful. I’ve never had an issue with any of the included utilities faltering which can sometimes happen in all inclusive packages. There is a nice pool area, gym and package concierge 💁‍♀️ Love it!

Reply from The Cooperage

Maintenance is quick and gets the job done. Staff is friendly and hosts great events to bring the community together. The apartment is right next to the some of the best breweries , restaurants, and Movieland of course

Reply from The Cooperage

Had been looking for an apartment downtown. After many tours of different complexes, none had the charm and value of the cooperage. I really like the all-inclusive environment. I pay one bill/lease and I'm set.The apartment is great. Very quiet, and in a great location

Reply from The Cooperage

The location and amenities are pretty great, and the price is reasonable for the value you get. There have been more growing pains than I’ve expected to come with a brand new property, but the maintenance folks have been great. The leasing office leaves a lot to be desired with responses to emails and communication issues, however — perhaps it’s a staffing issue, I don’t know. The walls are thin, and your neighbors are close, so just hope you don’t have loud people living next to you. Overall it’s a nice place to live.

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage has been my favorite apartment I’ve lived in rva. It has a great salt water pool. An adequate sized gym. Package pick up service (similar to the amazon lockers) a dog park. Private parking and even trash fairies! I highly recommend The Cooperage because not only are the amenities wonderful. But so are all the staff that work there. From the management team to the Maintaince guys. I absolutely adore living here!