The Cooperage

We love it! Love the apartment and the flare it has. Great location too as it's close to breweries and to the Highway so perfect for travel. Love the pet friendly atmosphere!
We are not having any issues at the moment! Rent is getting a little expensive compared to other options, which may mean we will shop around. Can't wait for the amenities to be re-opened.
Great location! Nice amenities and easy to park. Fun area and close to many local attractions. Office is always friendly and attentive and responsive.
Excellent! Always quick to respond to maintenance requests and great staff on site. Love the amenities (even though they are limited right now) and really enjoy the layout of my apartment.
I love the location, and the amenities. It is quiet, but I have good neighbors. Maintenance is responsive, and the staff keep us up to date via email!
Great location in and out of the city and different destinations within the city. Parking is available for residents. Amenities are good also.
The Cooperage is the epitome of what a home should look and feel like, especially during this unsettling time, I am happy to have a place like The Cooperage to reside in!
The only bad thing I have to say is that it take maintenance a while to get to the apartment but they are really nice to work with once they are here. Otherwise this os a great place to live.
We love living here! The staff is super responsive and really get things get done. Our favorite thing so far has been the sound of the rain on the skylights. The amenities are wonderful, the space is beautiful; we couldn't ask for a better place to live!
Awesome and super hip place to live. Management is attentive and speedy with requests. Aside from a great community area with pool, the best part about the Cooperage is the residents. Everyone is great and we look out for each other.