The Cooperage

4.4

4.4

I moved from Florida to Virginia. I had no problems feeling confident about this move. The move in experience was easy considering there are still covid regulations. I also received quick replies when I had questions.
The Cooperage is a great place to live. It is in a prime location. It also has great amenities. The gym is convenient and I can’t wait to use the pool this summer.
Living at the cooperage has been a great experience! Maintenance and staff have been so helpful. I appreciate that everything is under one bill! The dog park and the Pool area is an added bonus.
Maintenance is always super helpful and works in a timely manner. I wish there was better parking options for visitors on both ends of the building
The apartment and area is very nice, we struggle to get hot water without turning on the sink while we shower, but other than that the unit is nice. The walls are kind of thin, but if you and you’re neighbors are ok with hearing each other’s conversations, then it’s A ok. The staff are super nice, and easy to work with, and the unit looks amazing. Pricing is competitive with lesser complex’s, so it’s a good bang for your buck!
Great space, we love that all apartments are ground level. The private parking is awesome and maintenance staff is always so friendly and helpful!
The amenities are wonderful, neighbors are nice, walking distance from great breweries. My favorite part is how friendly the maintenance crew is - they always smile and say hi whenever they see you!
Close to great restaurants and attractions, love the all inclusive price....easy access to interstate. On site parking is a plus! Dog friendly
Living here is great! Having everything included in one payment is wonderful. The dog park is also an awesome addition, I love the turf! Staff and maintenance are always helpful too! Overall I’ve had a great experience living here.
For me, the location of the Cooperage is the best part about living here. There are a handful of fun breweries within walking distance of the apartment, and even more just a short drive away. It’s also located just off of 95 which helps tremendously and saves time when needing to travel. The Diamond is conveniently located just across the street where you can enjoy watching the minor league team or the VCU rams play baseball.