Love the facilities, the new apartment and all its features. More specifically, I like how modern and unique the apartments are. I also feel particularly safe in the community.

Great community, Scarlet and I have enjoyed the gym and the F Room the most. Also very nice to be right across from hardywood. The area is great.

I just moved in here but so far it seems great. The leasing office has been very helpful in answering questions so far. The apartment itself was very clean upon moving in and the surround complex looks to be as well. I am a huge fan of all of the exposed brick and wood.

Amenities are nice, but have had maintenance/appliance issues. Maintenance has been unable to resolve an air conditioning issue and management has not seemed to care much.

Great neighbors, great space, my four legged friend loves it too! Love the dogpark and all of the amenities. Feels good coming home to this place!

My unit at The Cooperage is a great value! I especially love the finishes in the kitchen. Having in-unit laundry, off-street parking, a gym, valet trash, internet and all utilities included in the rent makes life much more convenient since there are less bills to pay and fewer decisions to make.

The Cooperage is a great "all-inclusive" living experience! The thoughtful amenities and inclusive community are what helped make my decision to stay in the apartment for another year. Also, the proximity to all of the restaurants, markets, and breweries can't be beat. I highly recommend living at The Cooperage!

Very clean and in great condition. It feels like I am actually in my own home; so warm and welcoming. Not to mention the amenities provided which makes living at The Cooperage a wholesome vibes.

Great location and amenities! - common room, weight room, outdoor pool and parking. Easy access to multiple neighbors of Richmond and interstates.

Really enjoy that everything is included in rent. Pool is nice and the building is located in a good area. Maintenance has always been timely.

Friendly staff and neighbors and great location. All inclusive is nice and easy to mainstream. Cable equipment is antiquated or I’d have given 5 stars....it’s 2019 and our cable boxes only supply 720p resolution and were manufactured in 2007 according to the manufacturer. Other than that and constant gas shortages in the grills it’s an amazing place to live

Reply from The Cooperage

Great location, aesthetically pleasing community with amenities I can enjoy alone and feel proud to invite friends to. Gym equipment could use some tlc

Reply from The Cooperage

I love living at the cooperage. The location is super convenient and the amenities are great. Everyone here is also super friendly! I can’t wait for more happy hour events where I can meet more of my neighbors.

Reply from The Cooperage

Living at the Cooperage has been a great experience. Being on the outskirts of Scotts Addition means it is a quieter area, but still very close to many great attractions Richmond has to offer. The apartment itself is excellent, and keeps a stable temperature both in the summer and winter months.

Reply from The Cooperage

so far, i've loved living in the cooperage! for the most part, the staff is attentive. The area can't be beat! the pool is an awesome amenity, and i was nervous at first about the keyless property, but it's been fine!

Reply from The Cooperage

I have been living at the Cooperage since June 2018, and it is an awesome place to live. The location is perfect being right across the street from Hardywood Brewery, and the apartments themselves are beautiful. I have lived in Richmond for 6 years now, and this is by far the best apartment building I have lived in and personally seen.

We moved in this past weekend and so far we love everything about The Cooperage! The location is perfect, not right on a main road but just a few minutes walk from tons of things to do. Neighbors are quiet, our apartment is lovely, and the gym and pool are a great added convenience.

Reply from The Cooperage

Overall I really enjoy living here. For an apartment complex it’s quiet for the most part and it’s great everything is included. The dog park is cool, just wish there was a little bit more shade, but overall cool

Reply from The Cooperage

Great amenities and location! In Scott's Addition but not in the congestion of everything. I love that there is socials for and activities. Spacious!

Reply from The Cooperage

Just renewed my lease for 2 years because living here is a fun, clean, and relaxing environment. They've always taken my concerns to heart!!

Reply from The Cooperage

Roughy start moving in but once we transferred apartments we were much happier with the space. Maintenance requests take way longer than they need too and aren’t finished with any urgency.

Reply from The Cooperage

Overall The Cooperage is a great place to live! The fact that after I pay my rent, all my bills are included is very convenient and just a few more things I don’t have to worry about!

The Cooperage leaderboard illustrated image Unlock Your 1st Reward Hey Nicholas, we noticed you recently joined Community Rewards . Start earning points in seconds by telling us about your experience here at The Cooperage. +2,500 points Give Me Points! → Community Rewards The Cooperage 1650 Overbrook Road, Richmond, VA 23220 This message was sent to nicholasstepo@gmail.com. Don't want to receive these amazing emails? Unsubscribe.

I have been here for a month and have had a wonderful experience. We love our apartment and all of the great amenities we now have access to. The dog park is a huge plus.

Great neighborhood location with nice amenities. Apartment has been a great space with open concept and courtyard for sitting outside. Parking including.