I have been living at the Cooperage since June 2018, and it is an awesome place to live. The location is perfect being right across the street from Hardywood Brewery, and the apartments themselves are beautiful. I have lived in Richmond for 6 years now, and this is by far the best apartment building I have lived in and personally seen.

We moved in this past weekend and so far we love everything about The Cooperage! The location is perfect, not right on a main road but just a few minutes walk from tons of things to do. Neighbors are quiet, our apartment is lovely, and the gym and pool are a great added convenience.

Overall I really enjoy living here. For an apartment complex it’s quiet for the most part and it’s great everything is included. The dog park is cool, just wish there was a little bit more shade, but overall cool

Reply from The Cooperage

Great amenities and location! In Scott's Addition but not in the congestion of everything. I love that there is socials for and activities. Spacious!

Reply from The Cooperage

Just renewed my lease for 2 years because living here is a fun, clean, and relaxing environment. They've always taken my concerns to heart!!

Reply from The Cooperage

Roughy start moving in but once we transferred apartments we were much happier with the space. Maintenance requests take way longer than they need too and aren’t finished with any urgency.

Reply from The Cooperage

Overall The Cooperage is a great place to live! The fact that after I pay my rent, all my bills are included is very convenient and just a few more things I don’t have to worry about!

The Cooperage leaderboard illustrated image Unlock Your 1st Reward Hey Nicholas, we noticed you recently joined Community Rewards . Start earning points in seconds by telling us about your experience here at The Cooperage. +2,500 points Give Me Points! → Community Rewards The Cooperage 1650 Overbrook Road, Richmond, VA 23220 This message was sent to nicholasstepo@gmail.com. Don't want to receive these amazing emails? Unsubscribe.

I have been here for a month and have had a wonderful experience. We love our apartment and all of the great amenities we now have access to. The dog park is a huge plus.

Great neighborhood location with nice amenities. Apartment has been a great space with open concept and courtyard for sitting outside. Parking including.

We moved in June. We are loving the new place. Our leasing agent is wonderful and helpful. Maintenance staff has been very responsive and prompt. Only complaint so far is with the lack of parking or towing enforcement during events at Hardywood. Not very cool to come home to no available parking on a Saturday. It would be nice if they had a gate or something to discourage trespassing.

I love the amenities (pool and gym) and that you pay rent and utilities in one check! It is So nice to not have to worry about multiple bills.

We love the larger space. We actually utilize our space way more than before. The amenities and industrial style really improve our experience. We wish the walls between them gym and our walls were a little thicker but we manage!

We love living here! The staff is super responsive and really get things get done. Our favorite thing so far has been the sound of the rain on the skylights. The amenities are wonderful, the space is beautiful; we couldn't ask for a better place to live!

Reply from The Cooperage

I really have enjoyed living here so far. We are just now coming up on our first full month. Which is exciting. And I really don’t have any complaints.

Reply from The Cooperage

Moving in was a seamless experience and everyone I have met so far has been super welcoming and nice. I can't wait to establish a home here!

Reply from The Cooperage

I absolutely love it! I love the modern/industrial look it gives! The closets are huge and so are the bathrooms! Overall, great place, very happy with it!

Reply from The Cooperage

My husband and I have been pretty pleased with our stay here. The amenities are amazing, the contests, the offers of baseball tickets, etc. The people who work on the property are great as well. They have responded to any complaint we have had immediately (which are very rare). Our only issues really are that the trash is supposed to be picked up sunday through thursday between a certain time but it seems our trash rarely gets picked up anymore. We don't mind taking it out to the dumpster ourselves but I just don't know why the people they hired aren't doing their jobs. Other than that, living here has been wonderful!

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage has beautiful apartments. Leasing staff is prompt and helpful. The maintenance staff lacks a little bit on timing, they tend to say they will be there and never show up to fix things and I have to hound them a bit to get things done. Great area of town. Pet friendly. Nice salt water pool. Residents are friendly and engaging. All and all it’s been a great home the past 18 months.

Reply from The Cooperage

I love this location and the many amenities the cooperage offers!! The quality of the apartment units is amazing and everyone here is so friendly and welcoming!

Reply from The Cooperage

Love it! I honestly cant say ive had any issues and the Staff is wonderful. The pool is probably the best around and you can see the fireworks from the baseball diamond!

Reply from The Cooperage

The Amenities are nice the staff is helpful and very tactful when it comes to problems the community events are great along with the free baseball tickets love having the high ceilings

Reply from The Cooperage

Great apartment amenities with all inclusive utilities with cable and internet, recreation room and pool. Brewery located right across the street in walking distance.

Reply from The Cooperage

overall the amenities are great, the pool is amazing now that it is clean. There are grills but they NEVER have gas for them. A whole container of propane tanks but they don’t check them enough.

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage is a great place to live, it’s in a very wonderful area so that you are close to almost anywhere! The best feature of the Cooperage is that ALL utilities are included!