The Cooperage

Great environment and communicative staff amongst the times. Few more paddle boards are needed for ping pong new covid rules and regs permitting and requirements for residents to clean out the pool grill areas if in use.
Quiet, safe complex. We love our apartment. The maintenance man is fantastic and always say Hi with a smile on his face. The construction and solar panel crew is disruptive and takes up far too much of the parking lot on a daily basis. It would also be nice to be able to use the grill at night again.
We enjoy living here! Love that it's gated and pet friendly and the amount of parking spaces that are available. I love the pool and the recreation room as well. Can't wait till we can use them freely especially the pool!
I have only lived here for a few months, but I love the community! I have met so many nice people and everyone has been super welcoming! Maintenance is also very speedy and we love it!
I am still enjoying the location and how everything is walkable. I also love how unique each unit is. It leaves many options for decorating! My favorite part is how friendly everyone here is- especially maintenence!
Great place to live! Love the all inclusive rent and the dog park is the best in Richmond. The neighbors are friendly and easy going. All the employees working at the Cooperage are wonderful!
Everyone is fairly considerate and friendly. The location is perfect. Amenities are convenient and everything is modern. It’s nice being able to take our dogs to run around at the dog park too! What does suck is those individuals who can’t pick up after their own pets...
It’s nice to have the all inclusive amenities. Unfortunately, Covid measures were not handled really well and resulted in not utilizing amenities due to restrictions.
Pleased with the amenities; weight room, pool, rec room are all great. Friendly community. In a unique spot to branch out and explore Scott’s Addition.
I have enjoyed my stay so far. I wish the main office was a little more receptive to a resident request. We have enjoyed the amenities so far.