It has been a great experience living here. The management staff is very prompt and so it Maintainance. The complex is very clean and kept up. I love the pool!!

Reply from The Cooperage

Great experience living here. Kind and responsive staff. Nice amenities. Only issues have been related to people leaving multiple bags of trash in front of their units for days when trash service is not functioning and issues with noise. Otherwise we love The Cooperage.

Reply from The Cooperage

The cooperage offers a great roommate, shareable lifestyle, in a cute, modern, industrial style apartment. All utilities included makes the stress of sharing bills, virtually disappear. We really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Cooperage

great place to live fast response to maintenance requests, greatvpool and ammenities live the layout and apartment features. Free cable and wifi as well

Reply from The Cooperage

Great community and a great place to live. Minutes from the baseball field and downtown without being right in the center of it all, so its faily quiet thankfully.

Reply from The Cooperage

I really like our apartment complex. My apartment’s floor plan is awesome. The parking is convenient. The pool is giant. The people are nice. It’s a good community!

Reply from The Cooperage

Positives - all the kitchen appliances are great, especially the gas stove - leasing consultants are easy to contact and very helpful Negatives - large windows don't insulate well so the common area is very cold - the cracks in the concrete are collect a ton of dust

Reply from The Cooperage

Very nice living space, off street parking is always a plus. Maintenance has fixed any issues quickly, communication with property management is easy and quick. All inclusive rent makes life so much better. Can’t wait for warm weather to enjoy the pool area. Rec room & gym are nice.

Reply from The Cooperage

So far everything is great. The staff are lovely people, the community is friendly. I think the only thing that's a bit annoying is the latch locks. They don't really connect quickly, which sucks if you're carrying in groceries or moving in.

Reply from The Cooperage

It’s a pretty great place to live overall. There are a couple noisy dogs, but the residents are great and the amenities are top notch. Staff has been very responsive when needed.

Reply from The Cooperage

Love the outside area in the summer time. The grills, seating areas, pool have ample amount of space for family and friends to gather and have a good time.

Reply from The Cooperage

There is a good attention to detail from the management staff. Inquiries and questions are handled quickly. They make every attempt to make sure that there are no misunderstandings on what the policies are so that all of the residents can enjoy the complex on the same footing.

Reply from The Cooperage

I have lived in the Cooperage for about a year now and recently renewed. The gym is very convenient and usually not crowded depending on the time you go. The pool was a big selling point and really didn't disappoint. Looking forward to the opening for next summer.

Reply from The Cooperage

We really enjoy living here and hope to be part of the community as neighbors with others and care givers of the facility. It’s a great location and the housing design works well for our needs

Reply from The Cooperage

Great location, good amenities. First residents experienced frequent policy updates frustrating parking, and pool usage post lease signing. Noise travels easily between units, along with smells. It’s been a convenient location and for that I’ve liked it. The apartment looks fantastic and I’ve enjoyed the space as well. But the negatives outweigh the benefits for me.

Reply from The Cooperage

The leasing office employees are super helpful and easy to talk with. Whenever we have any issue we can easily resolve it without any hassles. I love the amenities offered hhere as well.

Reply from The Cooperage

Perfect location and absolutely gorgeous apartments! Leasing and management staff are friendly and responsive! Great community and pool area! Love it here!

Reply from The Cooperage

Love it here! Apartment is great with lots of room. The amenities are perfect all year round and the staff is very attentive and is willing to help with anything

Reply from The Cooperage

I enjoy the actual apartment. The best part is having the utilities included and enjoying the pool in the summer. However, we moved into a brand new unit that was dirty. We also have had problems with our applianence. Parking for residence is fine, however guests with permanent passes shouldn’t have to park in the side spots

Reply from The Cooperage

I love living here, it’s the perfect mix of city living without the craziness. My only complaint is the trash fairies. They come at odd times even though I have to put my trash out between 6-8pm. Sometimes they come at 7:30 pm and sometimes not until 11pm or later. I would rather just save my money in rent costs and take my own trash out since that’s what I’ve started to do anyways because I don’t want my trash can outside for hours.

Reply from The Cooperage

Everything about the Cooperage is amazing! Love the apartment, updated appliances, location, and amenities. Awesome package room, gym, and common area. Entering buildings and apartments with the Latch App is very nice for security purposes. Can’t wait for the summer to utilize the pool and everything that surrounds it!

Reply from The Cooperage

Cooperage is a great place to live, especially if you want an all inclusive apartment. It is also very close to downtown and surrounding areas.

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage has been my favorite apartment I’ve lived in rva. It has a great salt water pool. An adequate sized gym. Package pick up service (similar to the amazon lockers) a dog park. Private parking and even trash fairies! I highly recommend The Cooperage because not only are the amenities wonderful. But so are all the staff that work there. From the management team to the Maintaince guys. I absolutely adore living here!

Reply from The Cooperage

The location and amenities are pretty great, and the price is reasonable for the value you get. There have been more growing pains than I’ve expected to come with a brand new property, but the maintenance folks have been great. The leasing office leaves a lot to be desired with responses to emails and communication issues, however — perhaps it’s a staffing issue, I don’t know. The walls are thin, and your neighbors are close, so just hope you don’t have loud people living next to you. Overall it’s a nice place to live.

Reply from The Cooperage

Had been looking for an apartment downtown. After many tours of different complexes, none had the charm and value of the cooperage. I really like the all-inclusive environment. I pay one bill/lease and I'm set.The apartment is great. Very quiet, and in a great location