Great location, good amenities. First residents experienced frequent policy updates frustrating parking, and pool usage post lease signing. Noise travels easily between units, along with smells. It’s been a convenient location and for that I’ve liked it. The apartment looks fantastic and I’ve enjoyed the space as well. But the negatives outweigh the benefits for me.

Reply from The Cooperage

overall the amenities are great, the pool is amazing now that it is clean. There are grills but they NEVER have gas for them. A whole container of propane tanks but they don’t check them enough.

Reply from The Cooperage

Roughy start moving in but once we transferred apartments we were much happier with the space. Maintenance requests take way longer than they need too and aren’t finished with any urgency.

Reply from The Cooperage

The location and amenities are pretty great, and the price is reasonable for the value you get. There have been more growing pains than I’ve expected to come with a brand new property, but the maintenance folks have been great. The leasing office leaves a lot to be desired with responses to emails and communication issues, however — perhaps it’s a staffing issue, I don’t know. The walls are thin, and your neighbors are close, so just hope you don’t have loud people living next to you. Overall it’s a nice place to live.

Reply from The Cooperage

All expenses included is the way to go! For the price the space and location is a rarity for Richmond. I am responsible for 5 referrals of people living here because they liked what they saw.

Reply from The Cooperage

Love the outside area in the summer time. The grills, seating areas, pool have ample amount of space for family and friends to gather and have a good time.

Reply from The Cooperage

We moved in June. We are loving the new place. Our leasing agent is wonderful and helpful. Maintenance staff has been very responsive and prompt. Only complaint so far is with the lack of parking or towing enforcement during events at Hardywood. Not very cool to come home to no available parking on a Saturday. It would be nice if they had a gate or something to discourage trespassing.

Great place to live, the staff is incredibly nice. Minor leaks in the apartment but maintenance is quick and helpful. It’s in a great location and would recommend to anyone wanting to rent near Scott’s Addition.

Reply from The Cooperage

Cooperage is a great place to live, especially if you want an all inclusive apartment. It is also very close to downtown and surrounding areas.

Reply from The Cooperage

I love living here, it’s the perfect mix of city living without the craziness. My only complaint is the trash fairies. They come at odd times even though I have to put my trash out between 6-8pm. Sometimes they come at 7:30 pm and sometimes not until 11pm or later. I would rather just save my money in rent costs and take my own trash out since that’s what I’ve started to do anyways because I don’t want my trash can outside for hours.

Reply from The Cooperage

I really like our apartment complex. My apartment’s floor plan is awesome. The parking is convenient. The pool is giant. The people are nice. It’s a good community!

Reply from The Cooperage

I enjoy the actual apartment. The best part is having the utilities included and enjoying the pool in the summer. However, we moved into a brand new unit that was dirty. We also have had problems with our applianence. Parking for residence is fine, however guests with permanent passes shouldn’t have to park in the side spots

Reply from The Cooperage

Overall The Cooperage is a great place to live! The fact that after I pay my rent, all my bills are included is very convenient and just a few more things I don’t have to worry about!

Great amenities and location! In Scott's Addition but not in the congestion of everything. I love that there is socials for and activities. Spacious!

Reply from The Cooperage

Love our apartment/apartment setup and the location is almost impossible to beat. Have had a few issues but overall this has been my best "apartment experience" thus far

Reply from The Cooperage

So far everything is great. The staff are lovely people, the community is friendly. I think the only thing that's a bit annoying is the latch locks. They don't really connect quickly, which sucks if you're carrying in groceries or moving in.

Reply from The Cooperage

My husband and I have been pretty pleased with our stay here. The amenities are amazing, the contests, the offers of baseball tickets, etc. The people who work on the property are great as well. They have responded to any complaint we have had immediately (which are very rare). Our only issues really are that the trash is supposed to be picked up sunday through thursday between a certain time but it seems our trash rarely gets picked up anymore. We don't mind taking it out to the dumpster ourselves but I just don't know why the people they hired aren't doing their jobs. Other than that, living here has been wonderful!

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage has beautiful apartments. Leasing staff is prompt and helpful. The maintenance staff lacks a little bit on timing, they tend to say they will be there and never show up to fix things and I have to hound them a bit to get things done. Great area of town. Pet friendly. Nice salt water pool. Residents are friendly and engaging. All and all it’s been a great home the past 18 months.

Reply from The Cooperage

Great experience living here. Kind and responsive staff. Nice amenities. Only issues have been related to people leaving multiple bags of trash in front of their units for days when trash service is not functioning and issues with noise. Otherwise we love The Cooperage.

Reply from The Cooperage

There is a good attention to detail from the management staff. Inquiries and questions are handled quickly. They make every attempt to make sure that there are no misunderstandings on what the policies are so that all of the residents can enjoy the complex on the same footing.

Reply from The Cooperage

We love the larger space. We actually utilize our space way more than before. The amenities and industrial style really improve our experience. We wish the walls between them gym and our walls were a little thicker but we manage!

I love the amenities (pool and gym) and that you pay rent and utilities in one check! It is So nice to not have to worry about multiple bills.

Perfect location and absolutely gorgeous apartments! Leasing and management staff are friendly and responsive! Great community and pool area! Love it here!

Reply from The Cooperage

It’s a pretty great place to live overall. There are a couple noisy dogs, but the residents are great and the amenities are top notch. Staff has been very responsive when needed.

Reply from The Cooperage

Maintenance is quick and gets the job done. Staff is friendly and hosts great events to bring the community together. The apartment is right next to the some of the best breweries , restaurants, and Movieland of course