The Cooperage

Great location, good amenities. First residents experienced frequent policy updates frustrating parking, and pool usage post lease signing. Noise travels easily between units, along with smells. It’s been a convenient location and for that I’ve liked it. The apartment looks fantastic and I’ve enjoyed the space as well. But the negatives outweigh the benefits for me.
Amenities are nice, but have had maintenance/appliance issues. Maintenance has been unable to resolve an air conditioning issue and management has not seemed to care much.
overall the amenities are great, the pool is amazing now that it is clean. There are grills but they NEVER have gas for them. A whole container of propane tanks but they don’t check them enough.
Roughy start moving in but once we transferred apartments we were much happier with the space. Maintenance requests take way longer than they need too and aren’t finished with any urgency.
All expenses included is the way to go! For the price the space and location is a rarity for Richmond. I am responsible for 5 referrals of people living here because they liked what they saw.
The location and amenities are pretty great, and the price is reasonable for the value you get. There have been more growing pains than I’ve expected to come with a brand new property, but the maintenance folks have been great. The leasing office leaves a lot to be desired with responses to emails and communication issues, however — perhaps it’s a staffing issue, I don’t know. The walls are thin, and your neighbors are close, so just hope you don’t have loud people living next to you. Overall it’s a nice place to live.
Love the outside area in the summer time. The grills, seating areas, pool have ample amount of space for family and friends to gather and have a good time.
I really like our apartment complex. My apartment’s floor plan is awesome. The parking is convenient. The pool is giant. The people are nice. It’s a good community!
Love our apartment/apartment setup and the location is almost impossible to beat. Have had a few issues but overall this has been my best "apartment experience" thus far
Great experience living here. Kind and responsive staff. Nice amenities. Only issues have been related to people leaving multiple bags of trash in front of their units for days when trash service is not functioning and issues with noise. Otherwise we love The Cooperage.