I love the industrial vibe to the buildings. Each apartment is interesting and unique, which I love! No weight limit on dogs is amazing too!

true story - few yrs ago washer failed at 10:30PM, water everywhere. Maintenance came, sucked up the water and installed a new washer - all at 10:30PM. When people ask why pay rent and not own - I tell them this story. Just re-upped for 12th year :)

Staff is friendly, neighbors are friendly, and apartments are spacious and bright. Good mix of young and older tenants. I would recommend to others.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great staff. Especially the maintenance crew. Love the view and the pool. The 24 hour concierge service is great for receiving packages and the dry cleaning valet service encant bebbeat.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Very welcoming community of people! Our apartment has views of downtown and is very open with the high ceilings. I would recommend this property to anyone!

We’ve have had nothing but great experience so far since we have moved in. Everyone from the leasing agents fo the maintenance perseonel has been great

Reply from The Cork Factory

Friendly neighbors and convenient location. Beautiful property by the river. Friendly staff too. Just moved in about two weeks ago and we're loving it here. Our dog enjoys the long walks by the river too!

Reply from The Cork Factory

Enjoy the space and top notch walkability. The staff is attentive and residents are clearly dog friendly. We are looking forward to more relaxing evenings near the river.

Reply from The Cork Factory

The staff here is great and so helpful! It’s a beautiful community with so many great amenities! It’s nice they also have a dog park near the building. I love living at the Cork Factory.

Reply from The Cork Factory

I LOVE living at the Cork Factory in the Strip District in Pittsburgh, PA. Great community filled with incredibly friendly people (and dogs).

moving into the Cork Factory has been an amazing experience so far. Everyone is very welcoming and it is a wonderful community. I love that dogs of all sizes are welcome!

Reply from The Cork Factory

The move in experience was seamless. At 1PM I received my keys. At 1:30PM I was in my apartment and headed out to local shopping. At 6PM I was watching a Penguins game in front of the outside big screen projection screen with some of the most social people I have ever met.

Reply from The Cork Factory

There is simply no other living communtiy like the Cork. Not only are the apartments much more spacious than anything else in the area, the people make it exceptionally special. The location can not be topped either! Its not an apartment, its a home.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Court factor is a nice place to live. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The residents are all welcoming. The outdoor courtyard is beautiful.

We’ve been here about a month and things have been good so far! The people are friendly, the amenities are excellent and our apt layout is unique.

Reply from The Cork Factory

We have really enjoyed living at The Cork Factory, and so have both our dogs! The amenities here are great. Living in the Strip District is incredibly convenient wether you're walking, biking or driving. Our only "room for improvement" comment would be that sound isolation between units should have been considered by the developer. It can be a bit noisy at times.

I really like living at the Cork. I work next door, so my commute is super easy. The apartments are clean and beautiful. I love the pool and living next to the River.I also love the strip. When I work in Pittsburgh, staying at the Cork is my first choice.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great location & a fantastic living space. The complex has all the ammeneties that one may need. The loft style apartment make for a very spacious apartment.

I love living at the Cork Factory! The location is great as there are several bars and restaurants around. The grounds are beautiful. But, the community is really the best part. The residents are friendly and welcoming. Overall, it's a great place to live.

After being here a few weeks we overall are very much enjoying the building. We look forward to the warmer weather and enjoying more of the buildings outdoor amenities as well as getting to know more people.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Beautiful building, the concierge is great to have and there are nice amenities. I love the pet policy (no weight limit in dogs!). Not the most economical choice in Pittsburgh, but its definitely nice.

Advantages: historic "sense of place," diversity of residents, riverfront location, landscaping, proximity to Strip District high streets, dogs, community spirit of residents, 24/7 concierge. Disadvantages: fewer amenities than competitive properties (theater room, game room, kitchen, sauna, etc), dated common area facilities, lack of covered parking on site

In general we like living here, the staff is great, the people are friendly and the location is awesome. But there are some things that could be better.

Reply from The Cork Factory

A true community with a positive vibe!! Easy access to the Allegheny River, Strip District, great restaurants, shops and downtown! Enjoy the pool, hot tub, beautifully landscaped courtyard, grilling beside the river and weekly happy hour. Staff and residents alike have made our home a special place.

My husband and I are just finishing up our 11th year at the Cork Factory and looking forward to many more. That in itself should tell you how wonderful we think living here is. It truly is like one very large family. :)