The Cork Factory

4.7

4.7

Annamarie
Management does a great job keeping everyone happy and making holidays special. Love the dog friendly atmosphere and city vibe. Only wish a few folks would cool it on the very late and loud parties and also the hallway pot smell. Overall great experience and people!
Kathrine
In general, always very happy living here. Appreciate keeping the premises clean and having mostly quiet while working at home and at night.
Jaime
So far I have had a great experience. Everyone that works for the community has been nothing but helpful and nice. It's relatively quiet, which is important to me. Great location as well.
Cameron
Great location and unique apartment layouts! Always receive compliments on Zoom calls about my “cool apartment”! Wonderful amenities and friendly staff!
Alyse
LOVE living at the Cork! I've made so many great friends here, the sense of community in this building is wonderful. In terms of location, the strip has been so much fun.
Jay
It's a wonderful place. Greatly exceeds our expectations. Staff are great, the location is great and the apartments themselves are great! One concern we had was how loud sound would be with no insulation, high ceilings, etc. It's surprisingly quiet in the apartment! And the river view is unbeatable!
Kathrine
Now that the construction is dying down, things are much more pleasant. Appreciate the concierge and maintenance teams a lot with dealing with packages and requests.
Cameron
Great place to live with awesome units that have lots of character. Friendly neighbors and amazing location. I have enjoyed my time living here so far!
Christina
Awesome summer at the Cork Factory! Cannot beat the pool and patio area, I spend every morning at a table drinking my coffee and looking at the beautiful view.
Ashley
Great place, great staff. Units are unique and grounds are so well-maintained. One of the best places I’ve lived in. Minor note that water and sewage can be a bit more expensive (than I’m used to), as it is based on the building’s consumption vs. individual unit.