The Cork Factory

We just signed our lease at the Cork Factory. I guess that makes us officially "Corkers". Carmen was wonderful thought the process. We are looking forward to moving in.
I like it a lot here. The place before here I did not like a lot. Since moving here, I have become very happy. I wish the pool was easier access but there was a pandemic.
I've lived at the Cork for almost 6 years and have loved it. Most residents are friendly and welcoming. The grounds are kept nice and clean. My floor is very quiet (thanks, neighbors!) and obviously the location can't be beat.
I love the pool, grills, and access to the trail. A big bonus of the community is the location, the strip is very convenient to get to all areas of the Pittsburgh region.
Appreciate meeting with Carmen, she provided outstanding attention and support to my needs. She took us for a tour and explained features available in the community.
Carmen was extremely helpful during the lease signing process. She provided me with all of the information I needed to move forward with the process in a timely fashion. I'm looking forward to moving in toward the end of October.
I have some gripes but I do like it. I like my view. I like all the people. It’s pretty noisy. I wish there were sound insulation. My washer is also very heavy duty and is damaging my clothes.
Love it here! The Cork makes working from home super easy. Lots of space, great concierge, coffee available at any time, and a nice (and rarely busy) gym.
Very well kept building and clean. The maintenance staff is very responsive. The grounds are beautiful with flowers and landscaped. The pool is is large enough to do laps and never seems crowded. Overall it is a great place to live
The Cork Factory is my dream home. I love the location on the river trail and easy walking to all the shops and restaurants in the Strip District. The staff is wonderful, the grounds are beautiful and welcoming, I love my spacious open apartment filled with natural light and I enjoy connections with the community here.