The Cork Factory

4.7

4.7

Loving the Cork Factory so far! We moved in without seeing our unit and we are so happy we took the gamble. Wonderful location and minimal noise compared to other apartment buildings we've lived in. Couldn't be happier!
We are new to the state and community will be moving in June - we are so excited and the process has been nothing short of amazing!! Brittany our leasing agent has been tremendous - very helpful and quick to respond to emails. My husband and I cannot wait to become part of the cork community!!
Staff does a great job keeping the hallways and courtyards clean! Also the landscaping is a nice touch. It’s a great way to get in the mood for summer.
Great place to live. Love the amenity and the staff. Very clean and the apartment is spacious. Will most likely renew our lease in the middle of the summer
Love living here!! The location is awesome, so many great spots to walk to within the strip and right between Downtown and Lawerencville. The staff here are great, Dino is the best. Looking forward to more social events this summer!
Unique building and great location. Nice office staff and maintenance staff. Noise from construction is very bad, which is the only reason I lowered the rating.
Signing my lease was such an easy experience and the leaning managers were AWESOME. Everyone made me feel included and part of the community.
Carmen did a fantastic job with communications and all questions asked thank you so much I enjoyed the experience Carmen made the experience very easy and enjoyable all vendors were contacted
Fantastic unique place to live! Great location with easy access to all the shops and restaurants in the Strip. Always getting compliments on my apartment.
I just moved into the Cork Factory and my initial impressions are incredibly positive. The apartment is beautiful, the move in process was easy and any maintenance issues or messes are resolved quickly. I love the area (and an Italian restaurant right across the street!) and the amenities all seem great. I'm excited to try them out. I have a view of the river, the weather is getting better and I'm excited to spend time here at the Cork Factory.