The Cork Factory

I really like the apartment and community. I wish the pool stayed open later in the evening, the gym had newer equipment, and the elevators did not break as much in building 2. Besides that, fantastic place to live.
I have greatly enjoyed living at the Cork Factory. The apartment is beautiful, the location can not be better, and the amenities are excellent, clean, and safe. The staff are also so kind and helpful. Often, I can hear my neighbors and their dogs through the walls and it can be distracting. However, this is really the only downside of this apartment complex.
It’s a nice building, people are friendly. Outside is mostly kept clean. I’d like it if the bathrooms were a little more up to date. Other than that, the building is great
Great community with awesome amenities and unique apartments. Such friendly staff that makes living here feel like home! Great location right in the Strip!
I am new to the building and have felt nothing but welcomed by the community and staff. My apartment is gorgeous and spaceous with an easy commute to my job. I love being just walking distance to the Strip and a short drive from so many amenities.
I am new here but so far the people all seem very nice. The amenities (water machine in lobby, 24 hr concierge, fire pit, outdoor seating, etc.) and location are great!
I really like the staff and Dino our concierge ! The grounds are kept very clean! The building is very quiet and I love all the dogs... Overall my apartment is great but the kitchen is a bit old and outdated.
Upscale living in an industrial environment. Perfect for a mid-century style setup. Open bar every Thursday from 5-6:30, hot tub, pool, and fire pit on-demand make the perfect location to reside in luxury within the Strip District.
Just moving in but Brad, Carmen and Kaitlyn have been wonderful to us. So helpful, kind and accommodating. They are making this move so easy for us. Five stars so far.
I really love living the Cork Factory. Everyone is helpful and it has such beautiful grounds. It is so pet friendly, which is great! I would recommend living here to anyone