The Cork Factory

4.7

4.7

I think the support staff do a great job. My feedback is the following: 1. I noticed when trying to watchvthe big screen the list of channels is overwhelming and it would be nice if ther was a list of the HD channels to make it easier for tge concierge 's to find what we may be asking. 2 I would appreciate some transparency on the issue of the Cork being potentially sold. I hear through the grapevine. First I heard looking for bids then it was sold then we changed our mind obviously the specific details are not for me to know but the fact of potentially selling I think is Otherwise I feel I made a good choice to move here. Thanks Hapoy Holidays
Just moved in and LOVE living here! Apartment is awesome and staff is great. The location has allowed me to walk to a lot of cool spots within the Strip. Can't wait for the lockdown to me over so I can explore more.
Great location with amenities! Staff is friendly and readily available if needed. Unique building and I constantly receive compliments on my apartment.
Friendly staff, clean facilities, and great amenities. The Cork Factory team goes above and beyond to make living here the best possible experience. Little things like having well-maintained carts available and treats for the pets are such nice nice touches.
We just signed our lease at the Cork Factory. I guess that makes us officially "Corkers". Carmen was wonderful thought the process. We are looking forward to moving in.
I like it a lot here. The place before here I did not like a lot. Since moving here, I have become very happy. I wish the pool was easier access but there was a pandemic.
I've lived at the Cork for almost 6 years and have loved it. Most residents are friendly and welcoming. The grounds are kept nice and clean. My floor is very quiet (thanks, neighbors!) and obviously the location can't be beat.
I love the pool, grills, and access to the trail. A big bonus of the community is the location, the strip is very convenient to get to all areas of the Pittsburgh region.
Appreciate meeting with Carmen, she provided outstanding attention and support to my needs. She took us for a tour and explained features available in the community.
Carmen was extremely helpful during the lease signing process. She provided me with all of the information I needed to move forward with the process in a timely fashion. I'm looking forward to moving in toward the end of October.