The Cork Factory

4.7

4.7

There are lots to commend here, I enjoy the community and amenities. The cork factory is a great value for the price and experience of living in such a unique building.
Best Place to Live and Work, I have been at the Cork Factory for 14 years and hope to spend the next 14 years here. I love it! The Strip District is booming and we are part of this vibrant community.
This is a great place to live. The staff is very attentive and nice to work with. I highly recommend The Cork Factory. The amenities are well taken care of
Enjoy living here - love the high ceilings, brick interior walls, and the island in my kitchen. Also enjoy the gym, pool, and accessibility to the trails.
I think the support staff do a great job. My feedback is the following: 1. I noticed when trying to watchvthe big screen the list of channels is overwhelming and it would be nice if ther was a list of the HD channels to make it easier for tge concierge 's to find what we may be asking. 2 I would appreciate some transparency on the issue of the Cork being potentially sold. I hear through the grapevine. First I heard looking for bids then it was sold then we changed our mind obviously the specific details are not for me to know but the fact of potentially selling I think is Otherwise I feel I made a good choice to move here. Thanks Hapoy Holidays
Just moved in and LOVE living here! Apartment is awesome and staff is great. The location has allowed me to walk to a lot of cool spots within the Strip. Can't wait for the lockdown to me over so I can explore more.
Great location with amenities! Staff is friendly and readily available if needed. Unique building and I constantly receive compliments on my apartment.
Friendly staff, clean facilities, and great amenities. The Cork Factory team goes above and beyond to make living here the best possible experience. Little things like having well-maintained carts available and treats for the pets are such nice nice touches.
We just signed our lease at the Cork Factory. I guess that makes us officially "Corkers". Carmen was wonderful thought the process. We are looking forward to moving in.
I like it a lot here. The place before here I did not like a lot. Since moving here, I have become very happy. I wish the pool was easier access but there was a pandemic.