The Cork Factory

4.7

4.7

Now that the construction is dying down, things are much more pleasant. Appreciate the concierge and maintenance teams a lot with dealing with packages and requests.
Great place to live with awesome units that have lots of character. Friendly neighbors and amazing location. I have enjoyed my time living here so far!
Awesome summer at the Cork Factory! Cannot beat the pool and patio area, I spend every morning at a table drinking my coffee and looking at the beautiful view.
Great place, great staff. Units are unique and grounds are so well-maintained. One of the best places I’ve lived in. Minor note that water and sewage can be a bit more expensive (than I’m used to), as it is based on the building’s consumption vs. individual unit.
Love the landscaping, the pool, and the location! We love walking around the area at nights and can’t wait for when the trail connects to downtown. Maintenance service is always prompt as well.
Unique building, landscaping, and atmosphere. Friendly employees and tenants. Happy hours are great, including the custom cocktails at the bar.
This is a very easy place to live. It is close to interesting places to eat and drink. Parking is across the street with plenty of places to park in the garage. For a quick bite to eat there are three restaurants in the garage. The pool is well kept and the landscaping is impeccable
It's been a great experience and I am sad that I will be moving out this week. Everything and everyone are wonderful to be around. Plus it's the best view and location of the city
Great place to live with a sense of community. Noise levels are high at night on the weekends which isn’t great. But nice location and great amenities.
My apartment is typical Japanese apartment. We sometimes greet with each other. never disturb neighbor, keep quiet, and obey apartment original rule. Probably, many residents bought apartment and have plan to live until their retirement. Therefore, our manner looks very nice.