I love being so close to work and the strip. It's awesome getting able to walk to such great shops and restaurants. Everyone here is so friendly.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Amazing community of residents and staff in a neighborhood that has it all. What's better than having the river on one side and the best food, entertainment, and shopping on the other?

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great place to live! Great amenities. Staff is very generous in their help and assistance. The area it is in also has nearly everything from your favorite restaurants to fresh produce at great prices!

Reply from The Cork Factory

We love it here at the Cork Factory. Great people, service, and facilities! The amenities are top notch and we love the atmosphere of the Cork Factory, including the area.

Reply from The Cork Factory

The CorkFactory Lofts has been a perfect choice for our family. We moved to Pittsburgh from Singapore a year ago and were looking for a spacious 3bdrm apt close to restaurants and conveniences. We love that the building is repurposed and the ‘industrial feel’ adds to its historic charm! The management is very responsive to all requests and the technicians always at hand to deal with maintenance issues. So glad we chose the Cork Factory to be our home away from home!

Reply from The Cork Factory

I love the industrial vibe to the buildings. Each apartment is interesting and unique, which I love! No weight limit on dogs is amazing too!

Reply from The Cork Factory

true story - few yrs ago washer failed at 10:30PM, water everywhere. Maintenance came, sucked up the water and installed a new washer - all at 10:30PM. When people ask why pay rent and not own - I tell them this story. Just re-upped for 12th year :)

Reply from The Cork Factory

Staff is friendly, neighbors are friendly, and apartments are spacious and bright. Good mix of young and older tenants. I would recommend to others.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great staff. Especially the maintenance crew. Love the view and the pool. The 24 hour concierge service is great for receiving packages and the dry cleaning valet service encant bebbeat.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Very welcoming community of people! Our apartment has views of downtown and is very open with the high ceilings. I would recommend this property to anyone!

Reply from The Cork Factory

We’ve have had nothing but great experience so far since we have moved in. Everyone from the leasing agents fo the maintenance perseonel has been great

Reply from The Cork Factory

Friendly neighbors and convenient location. Beautiful property by the river. Friendly staff too. Just moved in about two weeks ago and we're loving it here. Our dog enjoys the long walks by the river too!

Reply from The Cork Factory

Enjoy the space and top notch walkability. The staff is attentive and residents are clearly dog friendly. We are looking forward to more relaxing evenings near the river.

Reply from The Cork Factory

The staff here is great and so helpful! It’s a beautiful community with so many great amenities! It’s nice they also have a dog park near the building. I love living at the Cork Factory.

Reply from The Cork Factory

I LOVE living at the Cork Factory in the Strip District in Pittsburgh, PA. Great community filled with incredibly friendly people (and dogs).

Reply from The Cork Factory

moving into the Cork Factory has been an amazing experience so far. Everyone is very welcoming and it is a wonderful community. I love that dogs of all sizes are welcome!

Reply from The Cork Factory

The move in experience was seamless. At 1PM I received my keys. At 1:30PM I was in my apartment and headed out to local shopping. At 6PM I was watching a Penguins game in front of the outside big screen projection screen with some of the most social people I have ever met.

Reply from The Cork Factory

There is simply no other living communtiy like the Cork. Not only are the apartments much more spacious than anything else in the area, the people make it exceptionally special. The location can not be topped either! Its not an apartment, its a home.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Court factor is a nice place to live. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The residents are all welcoming. The outdoor courtyard is beautiful.

Reply from The Cork Factory

We’ve been here about a month and things have been good so far! The people are friendly, the amenities are excellent and our apt layout is unique.

Reply from The Cork Factory

We have really enjoyed living at The Cork Factory, and so have both our dogs! The amenities here are great. Living in the Strip District is incredibly convenient wether you're walking, biking or driving. Our only "room for improvement" comment would be that sound isolation between units should have been considered by the developer. It can be a bit noisy at times.

I really like living at the Cork. I work next door, so my commute is super easy. The apartments are clean and beautiful. I love the pool and living next to the River.I also love the strip. When I work in Pittsburgh, staying at the Cork is my first choice.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great location & a fantastic living space. The complex has all the ammeneties that one may need. The loft style apartment make for a very spacious apartment.

I love living at the Cork Factory! The location is great as there are several bars and restaurants around. The grounds are beautiful. But, the community is really the best part. The residents are friendly and welcoming. Overall, it's a great place to live.

After being here a few weeks we overall are very much enjoying the building. We look forward to the warmer weather and enjoying more of the buildings outdoor amenities as well as getting to know more people.