Living is awesome. Nice amenities and the leasing agents are very personable. The outside area is very well maintained. You won't regret living here.

The friendliest staff and neighbors. Super dog friendly and in the best location- a walking distance from restaurants, fresh produce, and anything else you can possibly need.

The cork factory loft is more than just a home. It’s a community of wonderful people. Everyone is so friendly and kind to one another. The staff really cares about its residents and they ensure your time here is of the highest quality!

Reply from The Cork Factory

Overall happy but for the price / reputation, a little surprised with the trash around the building and length of time it takes the building to do maintenance repairs for amentities / other building-wide things.

Reply from The Cork Factory

The building is Awesome. The amenities are fantastic. We love the neighborhood and the friendly dogs in the hallway. We really enjoy being a River Liver!

Reply from The Cork Factory

Just moving into the community. Everyone is very friendly and the location is great! My husband and I have enjoyed exploring our new neighborhood.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Everything is good so far. I especially like the location of the Cork Factory, cause it's quite close to all kinds of good restaurants and also my office.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great experiences after living in the cork for 5 years. Professional staff who are always helpful. Love living at the Cork there nothing like it in the city.

Reply from The Cork Factory

The cork factory has made moving from northeastern pa the easiest transition possible. Everyone is so helpful, friendly, and always available to recommend any service in the city.. and never disappointed. I’ve been locked out of my apartment, broken my sink when trying to put a filter on with out directions, and blown a fuse- someone immediately saves the day for me after shooting an email. I love the aesthetic of my apartment but it’s really the community that makes it the best.

Reply from The Cork Factory

The Cork Factory has a wonderful community of residents. Everyone is friendly and the staff has unmatched service! It’s so much more than just a place to live!

Reply from The Cork Factory

Longtime resident who enjoys living in close proximity to downtown while being in a small neighborhood with lots of close shops, restaurant and cafes.

Reply from The Cork Factory

So far everyone has been incredibly helpful and accommodating, especially Carmen! She answered every question I had and made my move in very smooth. My apartment was very clean.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Coudn’t be any happier to be living here! Great building, and a very convenient location! Close to food, fun, and work; we couldn’t be in a better spot!

Reply from The Cork Factory

Living at the cork factory is superior to buying property. You have everything you need and everything is well taken care of. I never want to leave.

Sitting on the Allegheny River and next to part of the network of trails in the region, Cork is a friendly community in the most convenient and walkable neighborhood in the City of Pittsburgh.

Most staff is friendly. Amenities are nice although better in the summer since grills are not covered and obviously pool/hot tub are closed and no fire in winter months. Some hallways smell like smoke, garbage, or dog urine and main elevators smell like garbage from garbage shoot in side building. Aside from these issues I enjoy living in the cork factory. Location is good, most residents are friendly, and happy hour is nice. I also like that the noise level in my apt is usually low and almost all noise is from hallway and not neighbors.

The location is great, very happy to be living here! Close in proximity to work, entertainment and great food! So many great shops and restaurants within walking distance

Love engaging with the friends and neighbors in a range of activities (best part of the cork). General Manager is completely out of touch with the tenants. Will not engage with us, nor respond to concerns. Going downhill fast due to his management style.

Very friendly and attentive staff. The new common area looks fantastic and makes you want to hang out for a long while. This is the second place we have lived in Pittsburgh and finally feel at home.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great amenities including being right on the river. It is nice and quiet. Cool apartments with neat layouts.They have such personality. Overall great.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Beautiful apartment and view but the construction in the lobby was a real pain. And makes weekly trips to the grocery store a problem. Overall a good experience though.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Its been great minus the dog upstairs that barks constantly. aside from that wverything has been great. No issues from me or my girlfriend. Thanks.

Reply from The Cork Factory

I love being so close to work and the strip. It's awesome getting able to walk to such great shops and restaurants. Everyone here is so friendly.

Reply from The Cork Factory

Amazing community of residents and staff in a neighborhood that has it all. What's better than having the river on one side and the best food, entertainment, and shopping on the other?

Reply from The Cork Factory

Great place to live! Great amenities. Staff is very generous in their help and assistance. The area it is in also has nearly everything from your favorite restaurants to fresh produce at great prices!