The Cork Factory

I continue to believe that the Cork Factory is among the best properties in the city. Advantages include the riverfront situation, historic sense of place, walkable neighborhood, lovely architecture, landscaping, dog-friendliness and sense of community. A few issues remain; resolving these will make the property more appealing -- (a) smoking is allowed in the apartments, (b) harsh lobby lighting, (i.e, spotlights in your face) make it difficult to relax there (c) lack of amenities compared to competitive properties.
Love living at the Cork Factory!! Wonderful group of people (and pets) living here, working here...many friendships have emerged. In the heart of the vibrant Strip District where we enjoy delicious food and the soul of Pittsburgh at various establishments. With easy access to downtown and the Allegheny River (where we kayak) I can think of no place else I'd rather be!
Living is awesome. Nice amenities and the leasing agents are very personable. The outside area is very well maintained. You won't regret living here.
The friendliest staff and neighbors. Super dog friendly and in the best location- a walking distance from restaurants, fresh produce, and anything else you can possibly need.
The cork factory loft is more than just a home. It’s a community of wonderful people. Everyone is so friendly and kind to one another. The staff really cares about its residents and they ensure your time here is of the highest quality!
Overall happy but for the price / reputation, a little surprised with the trash around the building and length of time it takes the building to do maintenance repairs for amentities / other building-wide things.
The building is Awesome. The amenities are fantastic. We love the neighborhood and the friendly dogs in the hallway. We really enjoy being a River Liver!
Just moving into the community. Everyone is very friendly and the location is great! My husband and I have enjoyed exploring our new neighborhood.
Everything is good so far. I especially like the location of the Cork Factory, cause it's quite close to all kinds of good restaurants and also my office.
Great experiences after living in the cork for 5 years. Professional staff who are always helpful. Love living at the Cork there nothing like it in the city.