It’s so so. The gutter above our door is broken such that whenever it rains there’s a sheet of water constantly falling directly in front of the door and no one wants to fix it. The lock on our door sticks. The oven light is broken. We JUST moved in. All of these things should already be taken care of.

So far resident experience has been great! Good communication with property manager, nice community and pet friendly! The propert is conveniently located to shopping and other locations.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

We love it here. My family and I feel very safe . The staff is wonderful and grounds are always kept neat and clean. It’s very quite area and we love they are pet friendly

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Great place to live at, so peaceful and quiet. Nice neighborhood and nice neighbors.things to do around the area are close so your not too far from anything

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Love it! Super quiet, very helpful office staff, and beautiful quaint apartment. I enjoy the quiet outdoor space despite it being an apartment. Maintenance is fast and does good work as well.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Great neighborhood in a great location! Neighbors are very friendly. Office staff are extremely polite and professional. I would recommend living here to anyone.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Great area, clean. Helpful staff, friendly staff, big apartments. Big walk in closets. Like that you can have pets up to all sizes and breeds

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Love it here. Gary and angelica are great. When my lease was up I moved to a bigger unit in the same complex. The area is nice and the staff is friendly

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

The office staff has been accommodating and I like the area. Haven’t been here long but I am happy so far. Every question/complaint has been taken care of in a timely manner.

Nice place to live very quite safe and maintainece response in a timely manner and office personal very friendly very helpful also always will to help

Love living here. The staff in the office are so nice and all of the maintenance needs are fixed in a timely manner. Never had anything bad happen as far as criminal activity,

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Our apartment is very well laid out. I love the wood floors in the main rooms. It’s nice to have two separate bathrooms as well! Rooms are a great size. Location is convenient to many stores! Great schools! Grounds are very well kept!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Gary made the introduction to the community and move-in process lovely and welcoming. The apt and community is comfy, quaint, spacious, and quiet.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Great area, and great people in management, some things were wrong with the apartment when I moved in, but they have been fixed soon after I moved in.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

If you are not residing at Yorkshire Downs then you are not at home! The whole staff goes out of their way to ensure 5hat your needs are satisfied as much as possible.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

I love living here. The staff is friendly and helpful and the neighbors are wonderful! Safe and clean living! There is even a wonderful little dog park for my little Scooter to play in!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Angelica and Gary have always been a wonderful help, answering questions, going the extra mile. Maintenance gives their best always. A great place to live.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

All around great living experience. It’s my 4th apartment and it is by far the most peaceful experience I’ve had since moving out on my own at 18.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Love how friendly and helpful the staff is. So far they have really made us feel at home and have even given my pet a treat while we worked on our application.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

We love living here at Yorkshire ! Safe and quiet neighborhood. Me and my family feel at home and I know everyone who will come live here will love it!

We really enjoy the quiet neighborhood!! The walking trails throughout the apartment complex are awesome!!! The dogs love going on walks and the gym is awesome too!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

The staff is professional, friendly and courteous. Any requests are promptly attended to. Then compiles is nearly maintained and kid friendly.

Everyone in the office is so nice , anytime you need anything they are quick to get back with you and fix whatever it is that you need. They know you by first name and that means a lot

We’ve lived here for about 3 years now and it’s such a serene community. The staff is superb. They’re always happy to help you with anything that you’re having issues with. They always ask for feedback as well which is nice.

After living here for 4 months I have not had very many complaints. Maintenance is quick and friendly along with the office staff. Upgraded apartments are nice as well and the upgrades are holding up nicely