My three years at Yorkshire downs have been nice, with minimal issues. Maintenance is usually timely, but it seems like landscaping is paid more attention to in some areas than others.

I just moved in and Gary and Angela moved mountains for me and my situation. I am so appreciative of them!! So far I love the community and my neighbors!

Great staff. Clean location. Wish the rent was a little lower so that we could get more thing for the apartment and live the no pet restrictions, but all in all great.

The neighborhood I live in is peaceful and quite. I love the location and like the area. The management is different which is my least favorite about the Court's of Yorkshire down's.

Apartments updates are nice. Management was professional and courteous. Things are taken care of quickly when there are problems. Would recommend.

I have loved living here. It’s great. They r kind and friendly ppl and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. They make u feel like family. Thank u

Love the community, and Management. Angelica and Gary are awesome, maintenance works hard, and the new management company is making many upgrades. Always something new being done, or some new event. Have a problem? They want to fix it. Dog park is a nice plus, neighborhood is quiet and safe.

I love living at The Courts at Yorkshire Downs. It is peaceful and beautiful and quaint. Angelica and Gary are extremely nice and easy to talk to. The maintenance staff is good too.

Everyone is doing a great job ' they are friendly and ALWAYS say what e They Are going todo' any issues they are out within a hour and fix and everything is clesn

Wonderful staff! Any time you call they are right on top of things. If they tell you it will be done it will. Also it’s a very clean area very nice

With the exception of our upstairs neighbor, who seems incapable of quietly walking up the stairs or softly across the floor, the place is wonderful.

Newly renovated apartment looks great. Love the reserved parking spot and running/walking path around community. Plenty of grassy areas for pets as well as a bark park!

Quiet place to live. Great space and friendly staff. Everything is clean and spacious. Perfect for couples just starting out or any small families.

Fabulous place awsome agents friendly most of all well kept clean love it close to langley afb great community close to shopping and my favorite habatchi restaurant..

Really liked the assistance when first moving here that I got from the staff to find a right fit for me. I was able to view a couple of different options and they made sure to ask me if I would be happy with each one.

Max perience was great Gary walk me through everything I need it and he was very helpful polite he is a very nice and funny guy I think I'm going to enjoy living here

It is nice to live here, very spacious and close to Langley Air Force Base, also walking distance to Food Lion and a variety of other restaurants.

Very Happy with my choice. Very clean, updated, pretty good space and the office is great and I’m a central location. Even though you are right on a main road you barely hear anything

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

This is the best place to live in Yorktown! The community is great, the property is well kept up with and the management is super friendly! No need to look any further than the Courts at Yorkshire Downs!

If you are not residing at Yorkshire Downs you are not at home! The staff is amazing and the community is friendly, clean and homey. You have to be here.

Management is wonderful! They respond in a timely manner to service requests and are always nice to deal with! It’s quiet here for the most part and is per friendly.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

It has been very nice here. I like that it is so quite and away from the main road. The staff is incredibly friendly and made me feel welcomed the moment I stepped in the door. 10/10 would recommend to a friend

The staff and maintenance are professional, courteous and caring. They respond effortlessly and quickly to meet all needs. The complex is quiet and friendly.

So far living here has been really great! It’s a really nice neighborhood and everyone is super friendly! The trees are really beautiful and having the gas station and little shopping area so close is a big plus as well!

Angelica, the property manager is awesome. Attentive, responsive, professional and cool as ever. She encourages community engagement through cookouts, Christmas parties etc. She even keep snacks in the office. She's fair and I appreciate people like her.