The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Was "renovated" sooo many issues. Not worth the cost. I found plenty of things that are wrong even after my walk through, shady workmanship.
I love living here. The management is always on top of everything. Any issues are fixed promptly, and if they cannot be fixed promptly a game plan is laid out. Excellent service.
Processing was quick and simple. My first apartment and i was able to feel comfortable and relaxed. I would greatly recommend this place to my friends.
Moving in was a breeze thanks to Gary in the front office! He is the sweetest and the apartment is beautiful! A perfect size for our growing family!
Gary was amazing during the process of us moving there. The Courts at Yorkshire is a beautiful place and safe place to live at! I can’t wait to start making memories here!
I love the community is quiet the office staff is great I have good neighbors maintenance staff takes care of everything in a very timely matter and a very helpful if you need them
1 star
Nothing worked. AC broken. Oven broken. Shower curtain rod broken. Dryer is missing a piece so the installers couldn’t install our dryer. The outlets are so loose well they are unusable. Coaxial cables painted over to the point we had to chip paint out of them. The absolute lack of care that was taken in preparing this apartment is frustrating. It’s soured our move in experience. We are not happy and I would not recommend this apartment to anyone. I get it - things break. But the fact that almost every useable aspect of this apartment needed fixed shows nothing was checked. The little things matter.
Great Place! Love It! Buen lugar para vivir y excelentes escuelas y muy amable el personal de mantenimiento. Recién renovamos el contrato otro año más
Moving in was a breeze! Had a few things that needed to be fixed, put in a maintenance request Sunday night, it was completed Monday morning and they even fixed an issue i didn’t ask for. Kind & friendly community and it is so far a beautiful quiet place to reside.
We love living here. We feel safe and everyone is so nice. If you have a issue the front office will always fix it. The neighborhood is very quite.