The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

4.3

4.3

Quiet, calm and clean neighborhood. The neighborhood has excellent management. In addition, the parks, pool and tennis court as well-kept and perfect to relax in on days off.
The management is super sweet and responsive! They have helped me with the stress of moving from FL to VA extremely smooth. I fully move up to our apartment Aug. 28th, so for now just 4 stars until I fully move in.
So far so good. I just moved in and so far everything's has been great. The staff is considerate and professional they have worked with me step by step since I applied. And their communication is awesome!!!
The staff has been amazing with me every step helpful through the move and explained everything I needed and made me feel completely at home from the star
Spacious , quiet , only thing that’s a bother is the water bugs from the lake behind the apartment. Other than that I love the apartment , water is alway warm .
In the summers, it is super hot in the second floor apartments, but during the winter it is wonderful especially if you have a fireplace unit.
Gary is AWESOME!!!! AAAA+ customer service!! He is kind, efficient, informative and great with communication!! We could have never imagined someone like Gary coming along in our apartment search and are beyond grateful we found The Courts at Yorkshire Downs!!!
Very nice community everyones nice and neighbors are respect. Management is awesome if you have a problem they will help. The pool and gym areas r nice
Front doors are impossible for couches, balconys leak on first floor patios, duct work and hvac units are outdated, contractors for flooring and painting are 1 out of 10
Overall Great Experience with moving in. Gray and Angelica are very professional and helpful. There were only a couple things that needed to be addressed maintenence wise, and so far maintenence has been super nice and professional as well.