Love how friendly and helpful the staff is. So far they have really made us feel at home and have even given my pet a treat while we worked on our application.

We love living here at Yorkshire ! Safe and quiet neighborhood. Me and my family feel at home and I know everyone who will come live here will love it!

We really enjoy the quiet neighborhood!! The walking trails throughout the apartment complex are awesome!!! The dogs love going on walks and the gym is awesome too!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

The staff is professional, friendly and courteous. Any requests are promptly attended to. Then compiles is nearly maintained and kid friendly.

Everyone in the office is so nice , anytime you need anything they are quick to get back with you and fix whatever it is that you need. They know you by first name and that means a lot

We’ve lived here for about 3 years now and it’s such a serene community. The staff is superb. They’re always happy to help you with anything that you’re having issues with. They always ask for feedback as well which is nice.

After living here for 4 months I have not had very many complaints. Maintenance is quick and friendly along with the office staff. Upgraded apartments are nice as well and the upgrades are holding up nicely

Love my apartment. Love the security system and my assigned parking spot. Quiet neighborhood and close to base. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable !

I love the community office Personnel is very polite and knowledgeable maintenance request I always done in a timely manner I have friendly Neighbors

We’ve been here a month and everything has been great so far! Office staff has gone above and beyond to help get settled in from helping with the gas company to getting our mail when the post office didn’t have our mailbox key ready. The apartment is lovely and I can’t wait to enjoy the pool next summer!

Great apartment complex to live in! Wouldn't have it any other way. Gary and Angelica are awesome property managers and are there for you whenever you may need them!

I love everything about yorkshire Downs the staff it wonderful the maintnence crew is very help and things are fixed on time in a timely manner.

Most definitely 5 🌟! The staff is very friendly and make you feel at home making my move from Texas that much more enjoyable. I will tell others about it.

We love it here! The location is great, the staff is super helpful, and we love the pool in summer! There are a few amenities in the kitchen that could be updated (the stove/oven and dishwasher).

Great people who work in the office, and love my neighbors! Always help when I call randomly, and have almost become like a second family to me.

Nice area, close to base, apartments are nice inside and love the California Closets. Area is close to everything you could need. Nice wooded area around.

I have had the pleasure of living here for 4 years and what I love most is the location. Hampton, Langley Air Force Base one way, the other way I’m close to Grafton, Newport News. Wouldn’t change anything about it!

Really like the assigned parking place. Shade, pool, and quietness. Friendly people who say Hi when you see them. Close to stores and major highways. I also like the trees and landscaping.

My three years at Yorkshire downs have been nice, with minimal issues. Maintenance is usually timely, but it seems like landscaping is paid more attention to in some areas than others.

I just moved in and Gary and Angela moved mountains for me and my situation. I am so appreciative of them!! So far I love the community and my neighbors!

Great staff. Clean location. Wish the rent was a little lower so that we could get more thing for the apartment and live the no pet restrictions, but all in all great.

The neighborhood I live in is peaceful and quite. I love the location and like the area. The management is different which is my least favorite about the Court's of Yorkshire down's.

Apartments updates are nice. Management was professional and courteous. Things are taken care of quickly when there are problems. Would recommend.

I have loved living here. It’s great. They r kind and friendly ppl and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. They make u feel like family. Thank u

Love the community, and Management. Angelica and Gary are awesome, maintenance works hard, and the new management company is making many upgrades. Always something new being done, or some new event. Have a problem? They want to fix it. Dog park is a nice plus, neighborhood is quiet and safe.