Great maintenance team, get staff, but the apartments are alright at best. Other than that it's a great environment, especially the schools.

It’s very quite and everyone seems to keep to them selves , the front office staff is great and helpful. In the summer the pool is great, fun

My three years at Yorkshire downs have been nice, with minimal issues. Maintenance is usually timely, but it seems like landscaping is paid more attention to in some areas than others.

Angelica and Gary have always been a wonderful help, answering questions, going the extra mile. Maintenance gives their best always. A great place to live.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

I’ve been residing here for almost four years now. Very nice community to live in and the location is great. Not far at all from Langley Air Force Base and grocery stores are close as well.

It is nice to live here, very spacious and close to Langley Air Force Base, also walking distance to Food Lion and a variety of other restaurants.

I've lived in this complex for three years and I've always had a good experience with the staff. Anytime I needed a light changed, my air conditioner fixed, or my alarm was going off and needed to be reset they have always been quick to fix it. A huge plus is that everyone who works here is super nice and friendly.

Quiet place to live. Great space and friendly staff. Everything is clean and spacious. Perfect for couples just starting out or any small families.

Nice community. The office personnel and maintaince guys are always on point and willing to assist. The only down side is the walls are super thin

Faily pleased with the community and staff. Everyone is very friendly.maintenance is promt and things are kept up to date.over all the location is nice and convenient

Great area, and great people in management, some things were wrong with the apartment when I moved in, but they have been fixed soon after I moved in.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

We really enjoy the quiet neighborhood!! The walking trails throughout the apartment complex are awesome!!! The dogs love going on walks and the gym is awesome too!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

With the exception of our upstairs neighbor, who seems incapable of quietly walking up the stairs or softly across the floor, the place is wonderful.

Wonderful staff! Any time you call they are right on top of things. If they tell you it will be done it will. Also it’s a very clean area very nice

Apartments updates are nice. Management was professional and courteous. Things are taken care of quickly when there are problems. Would recommend.

The maintenance guys are so nice and know how to get stuff done! Wish the small lake in front of my building had been taken care of when the parking lot was paved though..

Nice area, close to base, apartments are nice inside and love the California Closets. Area is close to everything you could need. Nice wooded area around.

I have had the pleasure of living here for 4 years and what I love most is the location. Hampton, Langley Air Force Base one way, the other way I’m close to Grafton, Newport News. Wouldn’t change anything about it!

Great staff. Clean location. Wish the rent was a little lower so that we could get more thing for the apartment and live the no pet restrictions, but all in all great.

Love the community, and Management. Angelica and Gary are awesome, maintenance works hard, and the new management company is making many upgrades. Always something new being done, or some new event. Have a problem? They want to fix it. Dog park is a nice plus, neighborhood is quiet and safe.

The office staff has been accommodating and I like the area. Haven’t been here long but I am happy so far. Every question/complaint has been taken care of in a timely manner.

Really liked the assistance when first moving here that I got from the staff to find a right fit for me. I was able to view a couple of different options and they made sure to ask me if I would be happy with each one.

We love it here! The location is great, the staff is super helpful, and we love the pool in summer! There are a few amenities in the kitchen that could be updated (the stove/oven and dishwasher).

Great people who work in the office, and love my neighbors! Always help when I call randomly, and have almost become like a second family to me.

I love the area the, way my apartment is set up and the friendly rental office associates. I appreciate how they have worked with me as a resident.