I like it there so far. The area is pretty nice and the people are really nice and my grandchildren love it.their glad that I moved there. I used to live there a long time ago with my ex.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It,s been good, Residents are very friendly and polite to me. Maintenance concerns are addressed in a very timely manner. The office staff is willing to listen and answer my questions.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The women in the office are awesome. The repair guys are great too! Any time I submit a maintenance request they fix it super fast. I love my beautiful view of the pool too.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It's a nice place w/ reasonable prices, neighbors are polite, nearby great shopping centers, schools, etc. Has a dog park and spacious parking.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Nice comfy space with convenient access to major roads. Easy to get around and kitchen functionality is useful. Also walk-in closet spacey and bathroom works well.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

All of the staff are always super helpful and understanding. I can't say I've ever really had an issue. It's a great complex for families as well!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Everything is great, love it here! Always very quiet and never have any problems. Love the pool are during the summer, its my favorite! Highly recommend

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Today is my first day living here and everything has been great so far. Reagan in the office helped me so much and has made everything so easy. I love my new place so much already!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I love to live here! At night its all so calm no noises loud music or fights, the pool is always clean and well mantained and tge office staff its awesome

Reply from The Cove Apartments

it's been nice to live here so far. I liked how spacious the rooms were and the pool is a definite plus. I did not feel uncomfortable or ignored when it came to asking questions.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Its a good community, the good thing is it’s gated. Also very peaceful, well maintained. The staff is very friendly. Plenty of parking space.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Been a good experience live in the Cove for almost three years now. It's a respectful and greatful team. Always keep residents happy and satisfy. 😊

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The community is quiet and parking is never an issue , i always get a spot closest to my door , the gates always work , the maintenance work quickly to complete an order and never disappoint

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Even though office staff members as well as maintenance staff do all to make sure we are enjoying our living here, I still cannot stop to notice that: •there are so many roaches in our apartment and it seems that pest control service does not make any difference to this problem •very old cabinets around the apartment with holes where roaches can hide •very poor looking tub. We have already gone through three resurfaces and it is getting worse again and we don’t want to resurface it again because of bad smell and that fact that it just doesn’t work

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Great management!! Very quiet !! If you want peace, comfort and great care here is the place. Plus the guy working in the property are always willing to help with anything!!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

A very quiet , clean and safe place to live. I would recommend living here for anyone looking for an apartment. Management is very thorough as well as maintenance.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The Cove Apartment on Bay Area Blvd has a wonderful office staff and Courteous maintenance team. It is central location is within 15 miles of Bay Area Mall, Walmart, Sams and Costco.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Very clean property and management goes above and beyond to help their residents. Maintenance is very thorough and answers call's in a timely manner.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Just moved in, so far it’s been great. Everything is as was promised. No roaches, rats, loud noise. Pretty happy with this place so far and definitely do recommend!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The office staff is pretty professional and quick to address issues brought up to them. The pool is clean most of the time and the landscaping is always kept up.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Absolutely The Best. Friendly, privacy, parking, pet friendly, pet park, ECT. Couldn't ask for anything else. You will not regret living here🤗

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Its half way peaceful here other than people having 9 people living in one apt and constant noise from them running up and down the sidewalks all hours of the night. And as of this morning, is why I'm leaving this review, I have had trouble with 2 different apts flooding and now for the 2nd time in the second apt I have water soaked carpets AGAIN . They supposedly fixed 3 weeks ago. NOT! THIS IN A Major inconvenience when you have to move every piece of furniture into your livingroom and wait 4 weeks for them to do anything about it! Then you move it back in , cause ITS FIXED. LOL ONLY TO DO IT AGAIN WEEKS LATER. VERY UNHAPPY!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Not actually living here yet, but the lease/moving-in process went smoothly. My apartment was spotless and the welcome card and candy was a lovely touch. Very friendly and helpful ladies in the office.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

This is the best apartment I have come across in terms of the facilities. But the problem I encounter here is the roaches and laundry machine. When I rent a new house the apartment was clean but I found roaches in my house after that I have cleaned as possible I can but sometimes it visible from nowhere. Loundy machine some time work and sometimes doesn't. other than this everything is good.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Love the property. Only been there a month but it’s been amazing. Waiting for my first set of bills to gauge how much the living is but they have always been there.