I'm about to start my 2nd year here and it's been great ! All maintenance issues are answered in a timely manner. The office girls are nice and efficient.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It’s quiet and safe. Maintenance is responsive and has fixed every problem I’ve had. Dog friendly. Has a good sized dog park on site for pups.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Good place to live with the very good neighborhood and it’s on a very good location but the the laundry facilities needs to be upgraded and everything is good

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Friendly faces with smiles Mostly clean apartment Cozy interior Quiet community Fresh start Cheaper then most Protected community Happiness all around

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I'm so glad fate led my boyfriend and I to live here in the Cove Apartment. I can't wait to start college and really be a part of something bigger than the small town we left behind.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Awesome community . I love the pool and the laundry center is very clean now they have a dog park that makes residents my dogs really excited

Reply from The Cove Apartments

A great place to live with a responsive, friendly and caring staff. If you have any issues they are right on top of it. I’ve had no problems living here for over a year so far.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Angelica was amazing, along with the entire office staff. They were very helpful leading up to my move in date. I love living here so far!!!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It's been great. I like my apartment and the area. Only problems I've had were multiple bugs in my apartment and my friend's car getting towed within an hour.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Had a great experience. The office staff has been very helpful. The apartment that i was supposed to move in was not ready but they had the new one ready for next day move in.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Easy move in. Close proximity to work and many food options. Community surrounding the complexes has a very outdoorsie feel to it, several parks and trails.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Its been good so far! The people at the leasing office are very cooperative! Its been 4 months for me with cove so far and i am already looking forward to stay for a long time! Keep it up 😉

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Love the Cove apartments. Highly recommend, very quiet. They have a really nice pool area and keep the grounds looking very nice always! Love it here.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The staff is really nice and the community seems nice but quite. I appreciate that there are specific parking spots for residents and visitors.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Amazing staff, love my new apartment 😊I was super nervous about moving in but now that I have everything set up in my place I absolutely love it and I am so happy to be apart of the community!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Location of apartments is quiet and easy to get in and out of. Very close tol 45 and many food options close by.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Nice quiet complex .. pet friendly.... maintenance issues are others are addressed promptly... just follow the rules and be a courteous neighbor !!🙂⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reply from The Cove Apartments

About to sign another lease. This will mark the third year running at The Cove. All in all, not a bad experience. As with everything, there is always room for improvement. The staff does their best, most of the time and they cannot be faulted for that. I look forward to the future no matter what.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The dog park is great with a lot of room to run and the property stays clean. It’s a nice quiet place to live!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I have been very comfortable, the cove is a calm and well maintained, the people at the office always answer on time my needs, the laundry room is always clean and illuminated.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The coves staff is very understanding and helpful they have went above what they should to help us. The pool and dog park is great we love taking our puppy there!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I lived her for almost two years I like the place the office team too friendly place is good mantince are always done never late thank you .

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Amazing pool, quiet location, the people here are so friendly! Only thing I don't like is that my apartment is one of the few that isn't behind the fence 🤷 only complaint but still Loving my new place!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Very affordable and close to all restaurants and hospitals, very nice pool area and the staff couldn’t be more helpful. I recommend these apartments for any on the go person.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Not happy Not unhappy just "meh". staff are really nice, maintenance people are not doing their job. location is nice, parking is easy, pests are a problem