it's been nice to live here so far. I liked how spacious the rooms were and the pool is a definite plus. I did not feel uncomfortable or ignored when it came to asking questions.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Its a good community, the good thing is it’s gated. Also very peaceful, well maintained. The staff is very friendly. Plenty of parking space.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Been a good experience live in the Cove for almost three years now. It's a respectful and greatful team. Always keep residents happy and satisfy. 😊

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The community is quiet and parking is never an issue , i always get a spot closest to my door , the gates always work , the maintenance work quickly to complete an order and never disappoint

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Even though office staff members as well as maintenance staff do all to make sure we are enjoying our living here, I still cannot stop to notice that: •there are so many roaches in our apartment and it seems that pest control service does not make any difference to this problem •very old cabinets around the apartment with holes where roaches can hide •very poor looking tub. We have already gone through three resurfaces and it is getting worse again and we don’t want to resurface it again because of bad smell and that fact that it just doesn’t work

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Great management!! Very quiet !! If you want peace, comfort and great care here is the place. Plus the guy working in the property are always willing to help with anything!!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

A very quiet , clean and safe place to live. I would recommend living here for anyone looking for an apartment. Management is very thorough as well as maintenance.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The Cove Apartment on Bay Area Blvd has a wonderful office staff and Courteous maintenance team. It is central location is within 15 miles of Bay Area Mall, Walmart, Sams and Costco.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Very clean property and management goes above and beyond to help their residents. Maintenance is very thorough and answers call's in a timely manner.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Just moved in, so far it’s been great. Everything is as was promised. No roaches, rats, loud noise. Pretty happy with this place so far and definitely do recommend!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The office staff is pretty professional and quick to address issues brought up to them. The pool is clean most of the time and the landscaping is always kept up.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Absolutely The Best. Friendly, privacy, parking, pet friendly, pet park, ECT. Couldn't ask for anything else. You will not regret living here🤗

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Its half way peaceful here other than people having 9 people living in one apt and constant noise from them running up and down the sidewalks all hours of the night. And as of this morning, is why I'm leaving this review, I have had trouble with 2 different apts flooding and now for the 2nd time in the second apt I have water soaked carpets AGAIN . They supposedly fixed 3 weeks ago. NOT! THIS IN A Major inconvenience when you have to move every piece of furniture into your livingroom and wait 4 weeks for them to do anything about it! Then you move it back in , cause ITS FIXED. LOL ONLY TO DO IT AGAIN WEEKS LATER. VERY UNHAPPY!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Not actually living here yet, but the lease/moving-in process went smoothly. My apartment was spotless and the welcome card and candy was a lovely touch. Very friendly and helpful ladies in the office.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

This is the best apartment I have come across in terms of the facilities. But the problem I encounter here is the roaches and laundry machine. When I rent a new house the apartment was clean but I found roaches in my house after that I have cleaned as possible I can but sometimes it visible from nowhere. Loundy machine some time work and sometimes doesn't. other than this everything is good.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Love the property. Only been there a month but it’s been amazing. Waiting for my first set of bills to gauge how much the living is but they have always been there.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It's a beautiful, quiet neighborhood. The maintenance here takes place quickly man's the guys areally very kind. In the office, the staff are courteous and I have a very friendly relationship with them. The resort style pool is perfect for my little kids learning how to swim, and the updates to the property make sense and add to the beauty here.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

All of the staff is great, they get things done in a timely manner. They have always been on top of any issues that have arisen in the two years I have lived here.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Things need to be fixed. Problems with the washers. Vehicles not towed when setting there for weeks with flat tires. Dogs not being controlled.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Great overall experience! Loved how I was helped out to move right in! The staff was extremely friendly and made my move in as less of a headache as possible. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a new home!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for fairly priced place to live with good management and excellent schools. My boyfriend lived here alone, so I've been visiting here for a few years before I moved here. Before his lease expired, I experienced an apartment fire (different complex) and we decided to move in together. The Cove was really easy to work with, and got us into a bigger apartment together without much of a hassle. Management is easy to communicate with, which is a big deal and such a refreshing change compared to other places I've lived. Someone is always in the office. Someone always answers the phone. Work orders and rent are dealt with through an app and that makes things SO easy. Management here is great, and they're on it most of the time. They actually watch what's going on in their buildings and strive to create a peaceful and respectable neighborhood. They're quick to respond to work orders. I've had average stuff like leaky sinks, and a mirror that fell, all taken care quickly and without any hassle. The best was with my AC, though. I live upstairs and when the summer months hit my apartment just wouldn't get cool. We found that the AC unit installed was too small for my apartment (this place is HUGE). They were really quick about replacing it with a unit that's the appropriate size. I NEVER HEAR OUR NEIGHBORS! This place is solid! My boyfriend moved a few times in the one bedroom apartments. He never heard anyone upstairs from him, regardless of the building he was in. Our two bedroom that is upstairs is solid, too! I could have elephants in roller skates that are bowling up here, and nobody would hear them. :) My daughter is an elementary school student at Falcon Pass, the local public school. That's another review I need to go write. Fantastic schools, too. You won't regret sending your kids to school here. All in all, this is a great place to call home

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The cove is really nice, the staff is really easy to work with and the apartments are in good condition. Overall ive been here almost 3 years great experience

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Angelica and the lady in the office are good people. Management is another thing. I treat people how they treat me. If you are nice to me I'm nice to you. If you are not I choose not to deal with you Period.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I had such a good experience! I moved from Michigan and handled all my communication via email and over the phone and couldn't be happier with the assistance I received from the staff. The apartment was everything I needed in a home!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I'm about to start my 2nd year here and it's been great ! All maintenance issues are answered in a timely manner. The office girls are nice and efficient.