The Cove Apartments

Issues I've had while living here involve the air conditioning unit in the bathroom, smells from next door and leaking when it rains. Dripping in the bathroom from the air conditioner has been reported numerous times. It leaves the tub slimy and bothers me when trying to sleep. There was a very strong smell of cigarette smoke coming from the apartment next door. After I reported it I started smelling a very offensive odor. I was able to locate where the smell was coming from. Under the kitchen sink is a piece of cardboard covering a hole in the wall between the two apartments, the only barrier between the two units. The maintenance man has done nothing about it. The odor was so offensive I have moved everything into the bedroom and only live in there. I believe the odor is to eliminate the smell of the cigarette smoke. When it rains water comes in the bedroom window. It's reported every time but it still rains in. I put a towel on the windowsill or my stuff gets wet.
Since day 1 have had issues here. I am glad to be leaving. If there are issues they go unanswered unless if you contact corporate management. My lease is up this month and the office staff even tried to prevent me from moving somewhere else. It took 3yrs for my AC to be fixed.
Jada was very pleasant to work with. I felt no pressure at all. She was also very helpful with the move in process. The property is well maintained and is quiet. So far, son good!
Overall, I am pretty happy living in the community, with the available amenities and staff responding to requests. However, lately I noticed we have a few more residents with dogs. On multiple occasions, I saw the pet owners walked out their dogs without a leash on (my kids are afraid of dogs, so it really bothers me it’s not taking seriously) and not cleaning the waste after their pets.
I've had no problems since I've lived here,.. going on probably 9 years now. The staff has always been nice to me as well as maintenance...I really enjoy our community here
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Great community and tons of nearby recreational activities around the area. Everything as well is very clean and I feel safe living here.
Things could be better. Some neighbors don't respect anybody else. There are some who don't know how to pick up after their dogs. Dogs don't know how to stop barking.
We have been living here for more than a year now and we are very happy with everything. Our problems gets solved almost immediately, we were having trouble with our air conditioner and it was replaced within few days which we appreciate a lot! Keep shining! 😊
Being a resident at The Cove has been a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful; even when I’m needing urgent support! I wish the apartments were newer or had more upgrades but I know that is being worked on. I’m thankful for my Home.
I have not been here long, but I am in love with this place already! There is so much peace in the atmosphere. My neighbors are kind and peaceful. The staff is kind and professional. There is plenty of room for parking. The neighborhood is beautiful. I have absolutely no regrets in choosing to call this place my home.