The Cove Apartments

4.3

4.3

Community is very comfortable for a family living with a nice and newly renovated pool area and with a close proximity to many attractions, such as the Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk. Staff is attentive and promptly process the requests.
Good employees, good parking. The air quality was an issue until i invested in a filter. Price is a little much given what it is. The community is gated which is a major plus, it keeps the homeless and street wanderers out, for the most part. Not bad.
Okey, it’s been more than year living in cove apartment and I must say We enjoyed living here. The surrounding areas are good though, you will enjoy living in here. But I still feel that surveillance cameras should be installed all over the community safety reasons, the washer dryer cameras are not enough for the safety.
Living in the cove its great! Always quiet and well maintained the office always attending the request promptly and executed very well. The rent its adequate and the area is very calmly all the residents are respectful and educated
Just moved in mid-December, Jada was awesome in helping me with all the information regarding renting to signing the lease. So far, I am happy here...quiet, peaceful community...I feel safe even when walking my dog when it's dark. I'm home.
I’ve been living in this apartment complex for almost 7 years and am really liking it here. The apartment is located in a very nice area next to the UHCL, NASA and Kemah Boardwalk. The staff is helpful and promptly addresses any issues. The fact that you can always leave a request online and track its status is an extra bonus. But my favorite is still the nicest pool area that our balcony is facing
My experience has been wonderful! The office staff is beyond helpful and the complex has been quiet. My neighbors are so nice as well! I would definitely recommend this complex to a friend looking for an apartment.
The a/c has been leaking in a bathroom but maintenance staff is still not able to get it fixed from the neighbors apartment. The patio is getting flooded every time when it rains.
I love it here. Its such a beautiful quiet community. Management is always willing to help in any way they can. The maintenance responds to issues quickly and are so kind.
The Cove Apartments There an Amazing Team from office personal to maintenance men they get things done and they're nice about talking to you. GOD bless All Y'all.