The Cove Apartments

4.4

4.4

Though 2020 has been a horrible year, they have been good about working with residents and any issues they may come across at this devastating time☺️
It is a good community with some expected improvements. They need to add some security cameras for resident’s security. The leasing office staff is supportive.
The people in the office are so amazing and professional. Super sweet and welcoming, they made the entire move in process dispose the covid-19 situation a breeze. This is like night and day from my last apartment.
I like the building and the staff is super friendly. The pool area is nice and neighborhood is very nice and quite. But some time neighbors are disturbing which I don’t like it.
The Cove community is located in a nice neighborhood with many available amenities for its residents, including a well-maintained pool, pet-friendly zone, and two laundry rooms. The staff is helpful and attentive.
I love living here, it’s close to all amenities, YMCA, and a perfect place for Senior to live. I would recommend The Cove to anybody who wants great management and access to all places you need.
Dear Cove Staff, We appreciate Rebecca and her professionalism. She is very quick to return a response to questions and since moving in, there have been a few small items to attend to and she has had maintenance on the job quickly. She is a very kind and attentive person. The maintenance staff is super nice! The response time to maintenance requests has been efficient and thorough. Altogether we are very happy tenants. We really like the landscaping of the community and we are thankful that for the most part, it’s clean of litter. Our neighbors (patio next to ours) surprised us with a knock on the door and gave us fresh vegetables to welcome us. Thank you Jessica and your family for your kindness. It’s been a transition for us since selling our home, and Rebecca and those responsible for making our apartment ready did a great job. Thank you all! Most sincerely, The Bremer’s Apt. 502
It was really a good experience. I would highly recommend this place for people who want to commute near bay area boulevard. The staff members are really help helpful all the time
My family and I are very happy to be residents of this property. Management always been reliable and attentive. We are heading towards 2 years with the Cove. 💪🏼
Always grateful to be living here ❤️ All the requests are full filed on time, even with the covid 19, all the services are still provided on time. Appreciate it very much.