The Cove Apartments

4.3

4.3

The apartment has been lovely, besides a minor bug problem and leak that is the fault of texas extreme heat and reckless storms. Which all issues were fixed in a timely manner. The place has been nice.
Love living here!! The neighbors are polite and friendly and the staff has always responded to questions or issues quickly. We’ve never had any issues!
It always good to leave in cove. Every grocery shops are near by. Swimming pool is always clean and maintained. Apartment are protected by get. Overall it good to live here.
I’ve been living in the complex for 8 years and overall have had a great experience. Good neighborhood, nice well maintained area, and a very helpful app. The only thing that keeps coming up is the broken washers and dryers in the laundry room. But other than that, I am very pleased to love here.
I appreciate the flexibility of the Cove Management in helping with the move in process. Moving can be very stressful however I am thankful the entire staff were very pleasant, professional, understanding, and compassionate during the transition.
resident experience ;pet friendly, washroom pool,on call maintenance, gated community. Near a lot of stores , parks and restaurants so you can walk anywhere from there
It's sometimes difficult to get a return phone call for information I've been waiting for over a month. Seems like the leasing office maybe overwhelmed/overworked.
I moved from Nashville, TN and Tiffany as well as Rebecca were so helpful and accommodating. Rebecca even called me the day after move-in to make sure I was settling well. This is true customer satisfaction.
The laundry room does not have laundry machines enough for the residents. Often, I have to walk with the laundry to the other side of the complex to access an available laundry. Machines are significantly out of order all the time The laundry room is often dirty Maintenance staff often come off rude and do not listen attentively to the needs of the resident. Problems persist even after they come to your unit. I share an entryway with a neighbor who often places garbage outside creating a strong smell The office manager lacks empathy and seems to not validate the resident concerns I cannot wait until my lease is up to look for a better community
So far so good especially with maintenance assistance and notices pertaining to hurricane and freezing procedures . I'm also happy with the lawn maintenance.