Good staff , never got a call back about the pest control people coming soon and these bugs are ridiculous . Other than that it’s been nice living at the apartment it’s very quiet

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I am not sure whether this community is good for you or not. if you really want to know about it than. Take lease for couple of month and experience it.😂😂

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Nice place to live, it is quite at night, the area is very clean around the buildings and the neighbors and neighborhood is nice. I wish there was a hot tub!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The dog area could be kept cleaner, It makes me not wanna bring my dog in there because every time I go in that this pile of poop everywhere but other then that I mean I have not have a problem yet and hopefully not

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Exelente,siempre an respondido muy bien y rápido a todas mis problemas ,muy tranquilo lugar para vivir excelentes parques y una hermosa piscina que disfruto en verano .

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Amazing, Everytime we’ve put in a work order or have had an issue it’s solved super quickly! Staff and the environment is great. My pup is happy as well!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It's been pretty good. It's fun to go to the clubhouse and get coffee and chat with Angelica and Reagan for a bit as well. The apartment itself is nice.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Me and my fiancee started looking for an apartment at the end of 2018, we visited The Cove numerous of times falling in love with it more and more everytime.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

This yr would be my third yr in these apartments and I must say I LOVE IT. It's a really clean and quiet place. The staff is very friendly and always helping in whatever way they can. 👍

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Clean, quiet, no trouble. Never felt unsafe in or around the community, and it's centrally located by everything you might need. Friendly staff are just icing on the cake.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The cove is nice ive had a great experience in the almost 3 years ive been here. New appliances would be very nice though. Other than that very nice

Reply from The Cove Apartments

We just moved in! And we are loving the staff and our new home! 😁 The staff is so understanding and helpful. My fiance and I are so not used to it due to our old apartments.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I love leaving here . I feel that I’m at home Maintenance is really friendly office stuff is always courteous I’m glad that I leave here I have been here 2 year

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I like it there so far. The area is pretty nice and the people are really nice and my grandchildren love it.their glad that I moved there. I used to live there a long time ago with my ex.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It,s been good, Residents are very friendly and polite to me. Maintenance concerns are addressed in a very timely manner. The office staff is willing to listen and answer my questions.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

The women in the office are awesome. The repair guys are great too! Any time I submit a maintenance request they fix it super fast. I love my beautiful view of the pool too.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

It's a nice place w/ reasonable prices, neighbors are polite, nearby great shopping centers, schools, etc. Has a dog park and spacious parking.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Nice comfy space with convenient access to major roads. Easy to get around and kitchen functionality is useful. Also walk-in closet spacey and bathroom works well.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

All of the staff are always super helpful and understanding. I can't say I've ever really had an issue. It's a great complex for families as well!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Everything is great, love it here! Always very quiet and never have any problems. Love the pool are during the summer, its my favorite! Highly recommend

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Today is my first day living here and everything has been great so far. Reagan in the office helped me so much and has made everything so easy. I love my new place so much already!

Reply from The Cove Apartments

I love to live here! At night its all so calm no noises loud music or fights, the pool is always clean and well mantained and tge office staff its awesome

Reply from The Cove Apartments

it's been nice to live here so far. I liked how spacious the rooms were and the pool is a definite plus. I did not feel uncomfortable or ignored when it came to asking questions.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Its a good community, the good thing is it’s gated. Also very peaceful, well maintained. The staff is very friendly. Plenty of parking space.

Reply from The Cove Apartments

Been a good experience live in the Cove for almost three years now. It's a respectful and greatful team. Always keep residents happy and satisfy. 😊